PDA

View Full Version : anyone play this online anymore

timestoby
14th February 2008, 10:23 PM
i just got a wireless router and now can go online with psp and was wondering if anyone plays this.i did a game search and nothing came up lol.i guess everyone is playn pulse.im not gonna get pulse just yet.

stin
15th February 2008, 12:47 AM
The answer is yes but not for Pure due Pulse came up and ever since but I also want to play pure too due my connection problems!:(

stevie:)

Asayyeah
15th February 2008, 02:08 AM
Welcome to the site.
About Pure to be played online infrastructure you can wait for a long time,
Just because it is not simple as that to connect Pulse and to play your friend online .
You need a tunnelling software called XLINK KAI running on your PC and a USB adaptater (dongle) which is compatible with Kai to connect your psp to the kai software.
I shall advice you to read the few 1st pages of that topic (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2148)
to let you understand more about this

Kevlar
23rd February 2008, 06:31 PM
Im on XLink now, nobody online in either the Pure or Pulse arenas

Rapier Racer
23rd February 2008, 08:30 PM
It's hard to find anyone online with Pure anymore, every time I check theres no one about.

Chill
27th February 2008, 04:42 PM
I will... still don't have any kind of Xlink yet, but when I do, this game will reign over Pulse for online play for me I think...

Rapier Racer
27th February 2008, 05:53 PM
You'll find that would be a good choice it tends more accurate so to speak than Pulse i.e. the ship is where it appears to be and not pointing into the sky.