PDA

View Full Version : ATT. Developers - Apologies - About the download packs

Miguel.tenshi
11th February 2008, 08:41 AM
Since my other thread is locked, I chose to create this new one to apologize for the way I let my frustration towards my problem get the better of me.

I did not mean to offend anyone.

Still, I do have my 2 psp's registered on the psp site, and the problem persists...

I have to have two memory sticks, two saves and two downloadable contents downloaded separately (one with each psp), it does not allow me to swap the memory stick with the downloadable content between my two psp's...

Once again apologize, and ask that, if anyone knows a solution to this problem, please let me know.

Sorry and thanks.

DjManiac21
11th February 2008, 08:45 AM
There's no way to swap the content freely, I guess that's a measure to stop piracy.
The PSP downloader in the PC will patch this content into your PSP to make it a unique pack for your PSP, it might be registered to that PSP only, so no one can take it out of the MS and use it in other PSP or torrent it.
You can still use one of your 5 possible downloads on registered PSPs, you already downloaded it in one of them, get it in the other as well and you still have 3 downloads left on unique systems.

Miguel.tenshi
11th February 2008, 08:52 AM
Yeah, that's what I did.

What I'm doing now is, I keep one memory stick on each psp, both with its unique downloadable content, and every time I want to switch rom one psp to the other, I copy the savegame file from one stick to the other, so I can keep my progress.