PDA

View Full Version : ATT. Developers-About the download packs...

Miguel.tenshi
9th February 2008, 04:37 PM
I know the game developers sometimes stop by, so I hope they read this:

I bought the first download pack for this game, and put it on my PSP.

Now, I have 2 PSP's, one of the older models, and a slim, and when I changed the memory stick from the old one to the new one, and tried to play, because of your anti-piracy protection, I couldn't...

It only works on one PSP.

Now, I tried redownloading with the slim and a friend's memory stick and it works on that one.

This means that I can't switch between them, I have to have 2 memory sticks and 2 different savegames!!
I paid for your game (and all the previous ones, too), I paid for the download pack, and I can't even use it as I wish!

You, Sirs, won't be getting more money from me! I refuse to pay as much as I have and suffer because OTHERS pirate!

I sincerely hope you find some sort of solution for this.

Thank you for your time.

Rapier Racer
9th February 2008, 05:15 PM
There is a solution for it, activate the other PSP using the account management link on the PS Store. Try a little harder next time before you go ranting a lot of complete shite.

BravePotato7
9th February 2008, 05:30 PM
Hey hey, I think the point is to be a little more polite and control your frustrastion when asking for a problem to be fixed, but we need to be understanding and the bigger person in our replies, don't stoop, just make your point.

Good luck all! :)

Alex_Se
9th February 2008, 05:50 PM
Ouch... Imagine if you Memory stick gets damaged, but you are glad you made a backup the day before. So you rush and go buy another memory stick and copy the bacup to it. Would the pack work?

Asayyeah
9th February 2008, 06:45 PM
You got permission to download the pack and every other games you bought on the ps store 5 times in total...
about the backup of your MS ( i haven't tested) but pretty sure it's working.

If i am wrong , PM me i will unlock this thread.

Lance
9th February 2008, 06:48 PM
There are at least a couple of forum members recently treading way too close to the edge of incivility and unreasonableness. I advise more thinking, less typing