PDA

View Full Version : Pulse download wishes

JABBERJAW
7th February 2008, 04:18 AM
1) In mulitiplayer tournament, show the times of all finishers(It does this in SR and in pure). It's nice to see the times, I don't need them for records though, so maybe keep the records away from it

2) 1 faster speed class(yes I always ask for this)

3) Time trial multiplayer races. these were pretty fun, pure racing with one turbo per lap

4) Multiplayer zone(ghost of opponent, on or off), could be interesting

BravePotato7
7th February 2008, 05:11 AM
Hey there Jabberjaw, sorry for the crappy performance tonight online but not only was it way out of my leauge but I was so happy someone was actual on the US servers, lol. Thanks for indulging me.

I'm BravePotato7 with Assegai :)

I wish there was a way to communicate with other players, text would be cumbersome maybe mic?

JABBERJAW
7th February 2008, 02:54 PM
didn't you beat me on talon's junction venom in the first race. I knew the course in the second one. I am currently just practicing metropia white at the current time, but I'll set up single races tonight so we can see our times if you would like. I think my nephew will play as well if you want to play again. Or we could play tourney's of 4 on metropia. Did you know about the tournament in april?

BravePotato7
7th February 2008, 07:05 PM
Yeah I beat you on Venom once. And you beat me on Phantom once. I'm trying to bring my best times up on Talons Junction White, but I'm also running through the whole game. Sweet! I'll be on tonight, I'm eastern time. :)

q_dmc12
8th February 2008, 05:07 AM
Hey there Oh Loud-Cursing One;), when are you usually ready for an arse woopin' - I mean online?:g .....:paperbag

Lance
8th February 2008, 06:10 AM
This thread is wandering off topic

BravePotato7
8th February 2008, 06:18 AM
q_dmc12, who and what are you talking about?

infoxicated
8th February 2008, 09:01 AM
I believe he was talking to Al /JABBERJAW, who, legend has it, does his fair share of loud cursing.

This thread has been derailed beyond all recognition, so it's now closed.