PDA

View Full Version : Bad News guys!

stin
25th January 2008, 07:39 PM
Yes BIG BAD NEWS!!!

Guess who is back with a vegenance?! ASSAYYEAH is back!:eek

Because he is back online for the first time and prepared to get scared! and challenge him?!:paperbag

Well, he beat me on his first try! he was lucky to win the race!:p

stevie:clap

Flashback Jack
25th January 2008, 07:50 PM
That's the bad news? And here I thought another UMD drive bit the dust. ;)

- F

lunar
25th January 2008, 08:01 PM
We should be scared? Who`s scared then?

:paperbag

Seriously that`s great to hear. It hasn`t been the same without you, Arnaud, possibly less stressful on the track ;) but not the same. Glad you sorted out your dodgy internet. :D

Rapier Racer
25th January 2008, 09:57 PM
Yeah it is good to hear :) But you really need to go down and boot your dodgy ISP in the balls.

Ash-Omen
25th January 2008, 10:46 PM
if ur online and u see asayyeah lol be scared, but i see it as a good thing i had some really close races with him and won most although most our matches wer decided around who fell off and who didnt lol

Livitarium
26th January 2008, 04:26 PM
Hahaha Asa is back and that is the better news since many time. Get ready to eat the road! :D Welcome back Asa! ;)

Asayyeah
26th January 2008, 04:26 PM
and who survived too Ash-Omen ! ( remember basilico last race of the tour : kabooom :p)
Give me few weeks in feb that i can practise decently and i will get there eventually.

I am very happy to connect online now : that was pretty long ( almost 2 months) but i found a solution to bypass the proxy of my provider and let Wifi Max creating a wifi hot spot on my system ( i got cable internet modem linked with RJ45 cable to PC) I followed most of the tutorials without any success except when i entered manually the mac adress of my psp into the settings menu of wifiMax ( called ZDWlan), i also added new DNS adresses into the tcp/ip properties of my wifimax usb dongle ( right click on it into wifi network from windows) same DNS entered into my psp and now working like a charm !!

I saved 160 euros , my last chance was to ask for a technicians from my provider to install me their own wifi routeur ( 80 euros), 50 euros from installation by technician, 30 euros to access the wifi service ...
So yesterday i decided to give it a chance to the cheapest solution : the 'do-it-by-yourself' and luckily succeed :)

See ya all online

Edit to Livi : can't wait to kick yer arse ;)

JABBERJAW
26th January 2008, 04:55 PM
Arnaud, you should play only pulse, as much as possible :)

Livitarium
26th January 2008, 06:13 PM
Edit to Livi : can't wait to kick yer arse ;)

Yeah im waiting to fight :D

TearsToShreds
26th January 2008, 06:25 PM
Awesome to see you're able to get online now, Asa. Can't wait to compete against you! (I'll probably be able to get online with my PSP tomorrow night.)