PDA

View Full Version : Pictures from the F3600 ships/teams

GTAce
18th January 2008, 09:04 PM
Hey guys i searched looooooong in google for pics of the original F3600 ships from wipEout and i searched here too but found nothing.
Hope someone of you has some good screenshots, artworks or something.
Hi-res pics are always welcome btw.^^

lunar
18th January 2008, 10:41 PM
I`ve got about 200 targa files of screen shots, if that format is any use to you. I could upload them somewhere overnight, though they`re about 1.2mb each.

GTAce
18th January 2008, 10:56 PM
As long as i can use it in Photoshop.^^
Are there screens were you can see the ships from the side/above or something?
Oh and you dont need to upload all, i mainly need shots from the side/above (will try to make some oldschool skins for Pulse) if its easier for you to upload all do it.
Thank you very much in advance. 8 )

lunar
19th January 2008, 12:43 PM
here`s (http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=1dc07032eabaad304012e8015643d9c84cef8135 eda1264d) the link to screens, menus, logos, fonts, textures and lots of useful stuff from F3600. Menus.pcx has great stuff in it (thanks again to Jospicy) and you will need to change the pixel aspect ratio to square. I also saved as this as bmp (with aspect corrected) in the zip "wipeout 1 logos", along with some other stuff as jpeg format for those who don`t have photoshop and would like to use it.

The screens are in 4 zipped folders. Targa should be fine for photoshop. I started with shots from game play so you`ll only get back ends, I suppose, but later I did a lot of shots from demo mode and think I got one of every ship which you could use for reference. They`re not mega-high resolution, captured from the game to DV tape via composite, then captured to a computer with component video and output as single frames, but they should be ok.

I`ve been using this stuff to make a retro-Auricom on the Pulse ship with Arial Tetsuo`s colours. This is very much work in progress.:redface:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a392/sparks1000/auricomworkinprogress.jpg

It`s really nowhere near, yet, but with no Auricom to put it on and race I`ve lost the motivation. I need to decide which logos to use, where to put them, tidy it up and get a nice all over colour scheme (probably by copying Egg), but you can see it`s possible to take the original WipEout ship colour texture and fill areas with it in Photoshop, which is fun. I can`t get the Arial Tetsuo logo to go small without it turning blocky and messy, so please let me know if you figure a way of doing that.

Anyway good luck with your project. :)

GTAce
19th January 2008, 01:41 PM
Wow thank you very, very, VERY much!
And this skin looks good so far. 8 )