PDA

View Full Version : Tigron chase challenge in under 2 seconds!

Bob Todd
27th June 2002, 07:57 AM
Yes, I have done that. By sheer fluke, I got the full turbo boost just as the announcer said 'GO!', and I overtook the chasee almost immediately! Has anyone else done this?

satriani
4th July 2002, 12:22 PM
Yes

Tomahawk
28th September 2005, 03:46 PM
Me too! :hyper

Lance
28th September 2005, 07:46 PM
new record. [i think][maybe]

Seek100
28th September 2005, 11:50 PM
What, for creating a zombie thread? *whistles* 2002, that's a long time. *leaves thread.* :wink:

eLhabib
29th September 2005, 10:47 AM
June 27, 2002!?
8O
The dead are seriously walking now! :bat

Tomahawk
7th October 2005, 02:50 PM
What did I do? What record? :?: :?: :?:

Drakkenmensch
7th October 2005, 02:53 PM
You replied in 2005 to a thread that hadn't been active since 2002. Just check the post dates for the first two posts in this thread.

Tomahawk
7th October 2005, 03:11 PM
Well, there's at least one record I broke... Since until now I wasn't able to even get close to the lap/racing records on this site (but I'll keep on playing and maybe one day or another I'll manage to get into the top 10.......) :lol:

Sausehuhn
7th October 2005, 03:15 PM
I was so confused when I read what you wrote. Thought I did that. Next time I should look at the name instead of the avatar :dizzy

You're the second EG.r here, let's try to get some more :D

one post, just one post, one pooost *winks*

Distrupto
7th October 2005, 04:59 PM
Oooohhh.... What a record. Ive never seen someone revive a thread from being inactive for 3 yrs. This thread can be called an "undead" thread.

Tomahawk
7th October 2005, 09:48 PM
[quote="Sausehuhn"]You're the second EG.r here, let's try to get some more :D

Yeah, I found out about the avatar option today ...and guess what? I even found my favourite team! :D

Anyway, I didn't find that challenge rather challenging... Even if you don't get a turbo right from the start it's not too hard.I think there are quite a few harder challenges...

SMThomas
12th October 2005, 07:37 PM
if you though thats wierd then should read this:

I have a lap record for Cubiss float course 3 (I think it was non-reverse) for 13.2 seconds! B/$^dy mental!

Well it happened in the league where when I was in a loop, someone fired me a weapon and knocked me out from the upper part of it and returned to the starting gird, it was when I crossed the finish line I found out I got the superior perfect lap record and became first, way ahead of others for the last of the race. To me, it could be some misaccurate location of points that sends me to the safe places to race on.