PDA

View Full Version : Do Team Loyalty Points affect ship stats?

Rahvin13
6th January 2008, 12:44 PM
My EG.X seems to go faster than my brothers, and Handles better, too, the only difference is, i have more loyalty points. Do Loyalty points improve your ship, or am i imagining things?

stin
6th January 2008, 12:54 PM
The answer is no because all are the same stats and stays the same.;)

Loyalty points is, how often you use the ship, use the same ship, more points it`s gets.

stevie:)

Rahvin13
6th January 2008, 01:03 PM
Oh, Okay then, Thanks :)

Typhy
6th January 2008, 02:56 PM
If team loyalty would improve ship stats this would bring up many issues, especially regarding online play. I'm sure most of us have found that many players out there can seem to win by very large margins regardless of ship choice anyway, although I would like to see something more come out of earning loyalty points (the ship designs and concept craft are nice, but didn't Pure have some nice artwork to go with it?).

On wipeout-game.com, in the 'Teams' section, there is a link called 'Team Performance'. Does this mean players can pool their individual loyalty points by synching their profiles and effectively have a team leaderboard?

If so, go EG-X!!

Typhy

Rahvin13
6th January 2008, 02:59 PM
Im not sure what the team performance is, though i suspect it is somethin like EG.Xs performance beat Feisars performance one week i think