PDA

View Full Version : (not) New Screens

yayamaya
4th January 2008, 08:23 PM
Yeah, sorry, but i just didn't know where to put them.
New Screens from worthplaying.com and they're getting better and better.

www.worthplaying.com (http://www.worthplaying.com/article.php?sid=48681&mode=thread&order=0)

Direct linking just won't work :(

eLhabib
4th January 2008, 10:34 PM
I just found those, too. Some of them are friggin INSANE! This is SO much better looking than the GC demo!

Rapier Racer
4th January 2008, 10:47 PM
Up to eight players will be able to compete against each other in a range of online races, across several game modes:
Single Race
Tournament
Elimination
Team vs. Team (Two-player team based multiplayer races)Online eliminator woooo, whats this, two player team based races? If you can hit your team mate with weaponry thats not going to work too well, I wonder who wants to go on my team?

Lance
5th January 2008, 12:31 AM
Are those the same pics shown on the French site discussed and linked to in another thread?

Seek100
5th January 2008, 03:32 AM
Yessum they do appear to be the ones from the French interview.

Still nice, especially the EG.X, they're even tempting this die-hard Europhile over to the Finnish/Chinese camp. It's hard to resist given how frumpy the Feisar is looking in Pulse; the HD one we saw before was a bit sharper, but nothing like the cool of the EG.X, or the 'concept' Feisar.

Dogg Thang
5th January 2008, 10:16 AM
Is it me or are the tracks a lot wider compared with the craft in this one?

CR4SH3D
5th January 2008, 11:19 AM
they look insanely good! and reading the features, there seems to be a couple of real nice additions too :)

//dogg thang
they look about 5/6 craft wide the tracks

does anyone know if theres a fullscreen short clip of HD anywhere? i want to see it running but big :P

yayamaya
5th January 2008, 02:14 PM
Yeah, the screens aren't new. Sorry for this new thread.
The feats read like a charm. Maybe some leagues can be organized upon all that.
Just can't wait. Website stills says Q2 08. Way too long till there. :|

BARTgai
5th January 2008, 04:51 PM
man, i really wish i had a ps3. i only have $60, so i have a long way to go :p