PDA

View Full Version : Trouble please help.

Alex_Se
31st December 2007, 08:27 PM
I recently downloaded wipeout and used on a emulator, it played perfectly! So smooth playing with joypad! :D However it doesnt play music. I tried many plugins but none of them worked, and yes the game has the music on the cd since i browsed the cd. I also tried using and original psone cd game and it doesnt play music either, only the sounds.
So if someone know how could i fix this could you please teach me? ;)

mdhay
31st December 2007, 09:08 PM
This is breaking forum rules.

Alex_Se
1st January 2008, 12:01 AM
If its against the rules then this thread should be too:
http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3625
:/

mdhay
1st January 2008, 10:03 AM
That thread was made in 2006. Before anything related to emulation, or so - on, was made against the forum rules. Look through the announcement forum for

"do not post images of pulse obtained by t******" and '"The uncreated" banned'

Sausehuhn
1st January 2008, 05:28 PM
Emulation is no problem at all on the forums. You can run your game with an emulator if you want to, why not?
But it is illegal if you play downloaded ROMs with an emulator and you don't own the original game on CD (or what ever format) and the console, too.
I played WO3:SE on my Computer too, but I do have an original copy of the game and a PlayStation as well.
Not sure if the PlayStation argument still counts, though, because the PS1 isn't produced by Sony anymore and thus not available in stores.

The quoted thread you have there says that the person who's posting does have a original copy of the game, so it is not the same case.

Rapier Racer
2nd January 2008, 03:52 PM
True max but Wipeout is now officially available for PSP and PS3 :nod I see that other thread is Wipeout 64 who owns the rights to that anyways? I'm doubting its entirely Sony but if it is it's not like they're going to give a rats about this particular version, I think they'd rather forget it exists if they have not already done so.

Hyper Shadow
2nd January 2008, 08:33 PM
IIRC you need the analogue cable to go from the Disc Drive to your sound card to get sound for games like this.

Animagic
13th February 2008, 01:00 AM
depends on what emulator you are using but there is a setting related to how it reads the disc when dealing with redbook audio that you need to "check" for the music to play.

I'm sorry, I've been out of the emulation scene for a long time now but you should be able to find out with a google search or in the help menu.