PDA

View Full Version : Fusion League times

Hyper Shadow
11th February 2002, 05:07 PM
I was just of at fusion.com, logging in my times and have noticed that the times are kinda screwed.

Not the fact that I am at the top of nearly all of the tables that I entered (honestly) but the fact that I set the times in a pirhana and when the code was accepted, it said G-tech Rapier and one was Feisar Vector???????????????????????? What the hell is going on :???:

Tim
11th February 2002, 08:13 PM
Had the same experience. Raced with Piranha prototype (what else...) but got registered most of the time with G-Tech rapier.

Hyper Shadow, what is your secret with cubiss float 1 fwd (you are nearly nine (!)secs faster than me) ? Is there a shortcut anywhere ?
Or am I just not good enough...?

Wamdue
11th February 2002, 08:58 PM
theres a small short cut that you can open with a missile or similar.

Did your check your code when you typed it in? that font used to display the codes is very dumb.

UncleZeiv
11th February 2002, 10:22 PM
I've got a 15 sec lap at Vohl Square, due to the sucking respawn... Should I register it? :wink: Tell me...

JABBERJAW
11th February 2002, 11:35 PM
the times should just be for time trial, but for some reason you can enter race lap times and cheat codes, maybe infox at a later date could just put it on this site instead, and screw the codes. just no glitch times, that's all. NO pressure here rob, just a little distgusted with the code generator.

Hyper Shadow
12th February 2002, 01:04 PM
Hyper Shadow, what is your secret with cubiss float 1 fwd (you are nearly nine (!)secs faster than me) ? Is there a shortcut anywhere ?
Or am I just not good enough...?

It was pure luck, I got a handful of turbos over one lap and I think that the handling suits my style more in this game but still, there is some french guy still ahead of me on the international tables, have to try harder.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hyper Shadow on 2002-02-12 14:10 ]</font>

Hyper Shadow
12th February 2002, 02:26 PM
Damn right it was pure luck! That isn't actually my time. I went back and checked it, cos I remembered when I started to play it that I got a new best lap time but didn't pay any attention to it. Me thinks that I got respawned on the start/finish straight.

I just copied all of my codes down and entered them last night, not bothering to check them. My apologies to you all, my real time is 0:33.68. I'm going to e-mail the Fusion geezer to see if I can have it changed, it dosn't feel right having a false victory.

I think that thats blown my chances on that circuit unless I start all over again. :mad:

Has anyone created the WipEoutZone team yet?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hyper Shadow on 2002-02-12 15:39 ]</font>

BenjaminSoulé
12th February 2002, 04:28 PM
I entered wipeoutzone as a team name, but I didn't understand the code thing...

(Fox it would be great if we could read the last comment while reply)

infoxicated
12th February 2002, 05:24 PM
Maybe in the next version, Ben :smile:

Hyper Shadow
12th February 2002, 06:35 PM
What code thing??

If it is for the team, you distribute that to the members and they enter it when they sign up to join.

As Heaven Is Wide
12th February 2002, 08:26 PM
Just thought id ask but how many people here would join a wipeoutzone team (i know i would)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: As Heaven Is Wide on 2002-02-12 21:27 ]</font>

jmoid
12th February 2002, 10:39 PM
count me in

BenjaminSoulé
13th February 2002, 07:35 AM
me too.
Who is delivering codes for the team ?

Hyper Shadow
13th February 2002, 09:41 AM
I'd love to be part of the WipEoutZone team

Confusion
20th February 2002, 01:00 PM
I wouldn't mind being on the WipEout Zone team. But I would have to get a new name (current name on the league Tables is Confusion and I don't think you can change your Team name which I put down as Confusion).

They really should have explained things a lot better.