PDA

View Full Version : Which ship to use in the Zone?

G'Kyl
20th December 2007, 06:27 PM
I haven't done much experimenting in Zone Mode, which is why I usually stick with Feisar since I thought good turning ability was THE most important issue as soon as you hit Phantom speed. Now, I'm not great at racing Zone (always been a slow adaptor, so to speak ;) ), but have any of you noticed that better shields might actually make up for Feisar's turning speed? Just asking, not stating a fact here, and I know Feisar has pretty good shields to begin with... So, any ideas if Qirex were actually the better choice in the Zone?

Ben

Chrono
20th December 2007, 06:46 PM
umm the stats are all the same, and I've used several ships, noticing no difference

G'Kyl
23rd December 2007, 08:09 AM
Yep, you're right. Damn it, that's what happenes when publishers send unfinished code as review copies and don't manage to send another copy BEFORE the release date after the game's been tweaked and changed for weeks. :brickwall :mad:

Hail Seizure
24th December 2007, 08:56 PM
If you're playing for loyalty points, the best ship for Zone is whichever one you use the most in Eliminator mode. :D

aykay
25th December 2007, 11:13 PM
even though all the ships have the same stats, they all have different sizes. from what I can tell bigger ship=easier to hit walls.

jacen
25th December 2007, 11:24 PM
i still think the different sizes on the zone ships is a bug.