PDA

View Full Version : Online Players List

ukbilleh
17th December 2007, 08:08 PM
Hi all long time no see - I know im hardly on here but Im just putting together a list of people ive played online.

My names mrbilleh for all those who play pulse online. Server name is also the same and I run a 6mb down, 1.3mb up connection and a psp slim&lite.

My game is hosted on the "EU" - "English Speaking" area :D

Ill keep this list updated for future ref.

So if you see your name and all say hi :D

RanseierKarl
robnopix
nr2097
EvulDal
Bappers
samich2007
ikute
keanero
wgUY
nounouf1
M_Meg
xMaxDamageX
technicolour
FreezeHH
Brica
ArnoFCB
Tidus9
SemioChimeria
:beer :beer :g

My Game stats:
Server Name - MRBILLEH VENOM or MRBILLEH FLASH depending on how confident im feeling (i aint the best player lol)
EU - English Speaking
PSP slim&lite
6MB Down
1.3MB Up
UK Based
Always wait for time to count down, unless im off to bed :D
Generally wait for at least 5 people in before I start

I try and play as much as but with the job I dont get too much time but if u see the server your more than welcome to join.
btw i play at either venom speed or flash as im a wuss - till i get better anyway :D

Lion
17th December 2007, 09:09 PM
I apparently haven't played you yet, welcome to the zone!
anyone else think it's amusing that there's an "english speaking" channel, and no way to talk to each other?

Fascia
17th December 2007, 10:10 PM
Exactly! It'd be far more logical to order universes by general location, to help prevent players get especialy high pings.

max damage
17th December 2007, 11:39 PM
yay i'm xmaxdamagex :D nice to have played with ya ^_^

Lion
18th December 2007, 03:02 AM
@fascia
I am in New Zealand, and I can play with no real lag issues against zargz in sweden (exactly 12 hours time difference at the moment) so I don't think it really matters.
it's not perfect, the ships fly along on funny angles, but I guess there's movement prediction or something built in as it's still very playable and weapon contact behaves much as expected

ZenDJiNN
18th December 2007, 09:21 PM
My online tag is XuZen, noticeable by the fact that i'm not often online and also that my race times are pretty crap! :g