PDA

View Full Version : Soundtrack CD?

Rapier Racer
15th December 2007, 06:10 PM
I'd really like to know if one is coming out, I'm not sure if you SL guys would have anything to do with the release of such a CD. Something tells me one isn't coming for Pulse :frown:

mdhay
15th December 2007, 06:16 PM
I'd like to see one in my local hmv, I can only get exceeder, but I'm after seven stitches, that is a 'whoah' moment.

Lion
15th December 2007, 06:46 PM
I've been wondering the same thing..
I've got the Pure soundtrack, and that CD's been in my car a lot lately.
on average I'd have to say that I definitely prefer the music in Pulse, so a soundtrack CD would be awesome :)
interest registered

Tomahawk
15th December 2007, 07:06 PM
I really like pulse's soundtrack, too. Since I first heard the bits of all the songs which could be listenend to on www.wipeoutpulse.com I've been wondering if there'll be a soundtrack cd. I've been looking for some information about this but so far I haven't discovered anything.

Frances_Penfold
15th December 2007, 07:40 PM
I'm curious as well :)

However, in a pinch, it would be possible to purchase some (maybe most?) of the songs piece-meal from iTunes or another online source.

Rapier Racer
15th December 2007, 07:43 PM
No it wouldn't. I've tried and had little luck, most are game exclusives or remixes for the game. I know how to get them off the game if I have to but I'd prefer a CD, mainly as the method of taking the songs off is a little inconvenient.

Frances_Penfold
15th December 2007, 07:57 PM
Darn. I already purchased a couple of the songs from iTunes but haven't looked for most of them yet. Is it mostly that you can't get the same version (mix) as is on Wipeout Pulse or is that you can get the song (or something that sounds like it) at all?

swift killer
15th December 2007, 08:02 PM
I hope this time the soundtrack CD has the full club versions of the tunes in the game.

My fave tune from Pure was Crafty Youth, but it was actually called 'Shorty The Pimp' on vinyl... Fenix Funk 5 is quite and old tune, I've had it on my ipod for a long time now.

Rapier Racer
15th December 2007, 08:03 PM
If you can find the song in the first place great, if you find the song and it happens to be the same mix as in the game then well done! I think every song on there was created or remixed for Pulse.

mdhay
15th December 2007, 08:35 PM
Actually, my exceeder mix is the pulse one.

Speaking of, has anyone seen seven stitches anywhere?

Chill
16th December 2007, 03:29 AM
I'd like a CD too, not only as I love the music as well, but that I have an audio CD for every other version except fusion... which wouldn't be bad to have... ;)

G'Kyl
16th December 2007, 08:25 AM
Actually, my exceeder mix is the pulse one.

Speaking of, has anyone seen seven stitches anywhere?

I've been asking myself the same question. I THINK I found it in one of the online stores on their official website (http://www.myspace.com/denoisia). Yes, it's myspace, it's still the only official site they got. ;)

Ben

rdmx
17th December 2007, 01:32 AM
I found this link on Galbadia Hotel, it's the wipeout pulse soundtrack. It's only missing Suspicious Thoughts.
http://sharebee.com/327bf514

zerojay
17th December 2007, 02:34 PM
Wrong, it's also missing Dopamine's Flat Out... the one I wanted most.

Stew2000
17th December 2007, 02:36 PM
Yes! needs cd. I love this version of Exceeder :D

mdhay
17th December 2007, 02:48 PM
I can't get it somehow.
Any ideas?

Sausehuhn
17th December 2007, 04:09 PM
If your computer has an audio-in and you have the patience to skip trough the playlist and cut what you're recording, then you can get every track of the game :D

mdhay
17th December 2007, 04:24 PM
Nevermind, I had Javascript off.