PDA

View Full Version : Packs!

Hopewell
15th December 2007, 04:25 PM
Pfft, only been out a few days, but I am longing for packs.. or rather, to the point, Icaras!

:(

Roz
15th December 2007, 04:28 PM
I've still to clear grid 6, so my hands are busy as it is!

zargz
16th December 2007, 02:06 AM
I'll worry 'bout that when I beat the game -> in a month or two.

KANDANG
16th December 2007, 03:43 AM
hehe, phantom class 3 and 4 to go

yes i want the packs too !

Rapier Racer
16th December 2007, 01:32 PM
I'm not desperate for the extra ships won't use em :D, or tracks at this point not until I can race Outpost 7 Phantom.

Hyper Shadow
17th December 2007, 05:00 PM
I'm not itching for the extra teams yet, but I am a little as they are mentioned in the Instruction Manual and on the official site. Just seems a liitle cheeky is all.

swift killer
17th December 2007, 08:08 PM
I want to see an entire pack done by Mark James, the guy behind AMDC Cardboy.... I have every Cardboy series there is!:g

A second coming from Paris Hair would me nice too.

Roz
17th December 2007, 09:12 PM
Statement by Auricom PR

At Auricom we are deep in preparation for the FX400 Racing League.

Our development programme remains on schedule and we intend to reveal our racing package at Talon's Junction for the first event of the season.

MESSAGE ENDS

Taken from wipeout-game.com

It's a new message also, since the first one was way longer and from another team. This one being by Auricom, leads me to suspect that the first pack will bring Auricom to us and that it is just around the corner :)

Hopewell
17th December 2007, 10:09 PM
pfft, but I want Icaras! :(

Argo91
18th December 2007, 04:06 PM
Me too. After a bit of thought (and flying), I have decided that Icaras is my favourite, as you can see in my avatar :p

Referring to the Icaras ship in WO Pure, the speed, handling and cool looks are great, which makes it my new preferred craft.

We want Icaras! :D

ZenDJiNN
18th December 2007, 05:14 PM
I'd also love to see Icaras on Pulse, and i think (from the statement at Wipeout-game.com) that it'll be coming our way very soon.

More often than not, i used Icaras on Pure, mainly because i found it was the best overall ship & although it had flaws, it performed well on almost all of the tracks.

Now that i have played Pulse for a while, i had another go at using the Icaras in Pure, just last night, and wow.... it seemed like a completely different ship. Slow, clunky, unresponsive.... Really strange. (Still enjoyed it though) :)

jacen
19th December 2007, 08:31 AM
so i have to ask ... will the packs be free like in pure or will they take a charge this time? because w/o a creditcard, i would end up getting screwed.

Roz
19th December 2007, 09:47 AM
Pretty much sure they will be free.

jacen
19th December 2007, 01:12 PM
no official statement yet?

Miguel.tenshi
20th December 2007, 10:47 AM
Hey Roz, Leça da Palmeira in the house!!

Relequestual
27th January 2008, 09:31 PM
Me too. After a bit of thought (and flying), I have decided that Icaras is my favourite, as you can see in my avatar :p

Referring to the Icaras ship in WO Pure, the speed, handling and cool looks are great, which makes it my new preferred craft.

We want Icaras! :D

I second this motion!

I've stuck with Icaras all the way through Wipeout!! (I joined at number 3, oh how i looooved the Icaras) so I keep to the WO3 Icaras logo untill they bring it to WOPulse! it was uber on pure too! my choice of ship! no question.
Although, on WO3, i learnt to use every ship. i felt like a pro. after number 3, this element of Proness isnt forced. Your thoughts?

Maybe i should start a thread on WO3 bout this issue?

CR4SH3D
28th January 2008, 08:29 PM
do you think the packs will be as varied and pures?
i absolutely LOVED the omega pack, i thought the tracks were good to race on, looked awesome and felt really "fresh", i wouldnt mind missing out on sponsored craft though :P
and menu skins again would be awesome actually :D

ive got up to unlocking outpost 7 white now and some of the tracks are feeling a little stale :( even though i havent mastered them, hope theres some different track stlyes in the packs