PDA

View Full Version : Demo of Pulse on PSN

MarcoM
13th December 2007, 08:23 PM
http://store.playstation.com/store/index.vm

sorry if this has allready been posted.

In atticipation of the real game tomorrow, I can at least play the demo :)

Rapier Racer
13th December 2007, 09:08 PM
**** me!!! I didn't notice! *downloads like a mad downloader from downloadston

lunar
13th December 2007, 09:22 PM
Got it, but I want the whole game.

The "despatch date" on my Gameplay account went blank this morning and hasn`t updated since. And no email - nothing. I`ve only checked it 784 times today - quite restrained really. It has to arrive tomorrow, but they are messing with my mind......:cold

Rapier Racer
13th December 2007, 09:30 PM
If its not in the post get it out a shop and send theirs back to them!

stin
13th December 2007, 09:55 PM
Downloaded and playing right now!!! just to get the feeling!!! and been playing in SL ;)

stevie:)

DawnFireDragoon
13th December 2007, 11:12 PM
guys, help!

i download the demo file:

download_576970456F7574C2AE2050756C73652044656D6F. xpd

put it in my GAME folder on my psp and i can't play it, it won't even show up as corrupted data....what's going on? do i need new firmware for the demo, as i have the psp slim, with 3.60?

any input would be appreciated. thanks.

BARTgai
13th December 2007, 11:28 PM
aw darn, looks like US people like me cant dl it :frown:

rdmx
14th December 2007, 01:30 AM
Awesome. Even though the track Aero Dynamik was just playing on an annoying shortened loop, Phantom feels so much faster than Pure's ever was! :rock

Can't wait for the full game!

Piranha5p33d5
14th December 2007, 04:10 AM
guys, help!

i download the demo file:

download_576970456F7574C2AE2050756C73652044656D6F. xpd

put it in my GAME folder on my psp and i can't play it, it won't even show up as corrupted data....what's going on? do i need new firmware for the demo, as i have the psp slim, with 3.60?

any input would be appreciated. thanks.

You need to download and install the Playstation Store Downloader. Once that's installed you can then choose to use this to download the demo via PC to your PSP directly. Just choose 'Open With..' and the PSP Downloader app and you're set. Incase you cant find it, here's a RapidShare link (http://rapidshare.com/files/76436175/PSN_Downloader_Setup.exe.html) ive put up for you.

Good luck and happy demo'ing ;)

G'Kyl
14th December 2007, 05:04 AM
Also, Pure comes with 3.71 firmware, so you might want to try upgrading if it still won't run...

MarcoM
14th December 2007, 06:19 AM
Also, Pure comes with 3.71 firmware, so you might want to try upgrading if it still won't run...

^ Pulse that is.

G'Kyl
14th December 2007, 07:01 AM
Darn!
Thanks. :)

DawnFireDragoon
14th December 2007, 10:33 AM
thanks guys, got it running! :)

LilMaggot
14th December 2007, 11:34 AM
I'm going to have to wait untill christmas to get pulse now, I've been Banned from buying it which means someone else has already got it for me. Got this demo though which is a nice taste and just makes me even more exited to about getting it!

Rapier Racer
14th December 2007, 11:58 AM
I'm currently painfully waiting for the postman to make his way up the street, he better have it..

Demo is a good little taster, I was like, noooo I see the Assegai in the pack and I can only use Feisar. Soon.....soon.

lunar
14th December 2007, 12:04 PM
Yes I can see Postie crawling up the street right now, delivering mountains of Christmas cards and taking forever. Didn`t have my Gameplay email until this morning, so it`s not looking good. They`re probably coming off my Christmas card list. I can probably manage to wait until tomorrow and get really good at Moa Therma white though. Very very impressed by the AI of Pulse - on Hard they really race you and don`t just pound you with weapons to make it difficult enough. Not sure if I like mag-strips yet, but that last corner of Moa Therma on high speeds is "woaaahhh" :rock

Rapier Racer
14th December 2007, 12:11 PM
You think thats wooaaaahh, wait till you get the game, I forget the track name but theres one that has a really sharp and sudden drop sort of similar to Fusions Katmoda 12 track, only better of course, try it at phantom its crazy I tells ya.

zerojay
14th December 2007, 01:16 PM
That's... I think The Ampherism or something like that. If you do a barrel roll when you take that drop and you aren't forcing your nose forward, your car will end up at an 85 degree angle when you land.

mdhay
14th December 2007, 03:18 PM
An 85 degree angle? I am so doing that

Rock on I say! :rock

Neverdown
14th December 2007, 04:08 PM
If the Moa Therma White track in the demo is boring you. You could select Time Trail and just drive it backwards. I know it's not the real thing, but IIRC when you do that you are "racing" on Moa Therma Black.

PureFanatic
14th December 2007, 06:56 PM
can someone upload the demo please? that crappy sony downloader cant connect to my psp :(

Neverdown
14th December 2007, 07:23 PM
Nope, you can't. I tried that with my brother's PSP. When you put the Demo folder in the //game folder, it says that the license is wrong, or something. You should make sure the PSP is in USB mode before attempting to download.

PureFanatic
14th December 2007, 07:34 PM
i'm sad :(

dunno why but i _cant_ download that demo. everything is correct: firmware (3.71), psp connected via usb waiting for download but that downloader always says "Connect the PSP system using a usb cable, and then select usb connection under settings on the psp system"

tried reconnecting, rebooting, different usb ports even kernel changing and still nothing :(

W. T. F. ??

****************EDIT****************

nvm, that stupid sony downloader needs system admin privileges to work correctly... so, it's ok now :)

Neverdown
14th December 2007, 08:25 PM
Have you tried reformatting the memory stick?