PDA

View Full Version : Online Meetings, Pulse

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14

MrSmadSmartAlex
16th April 2009, 03:02 PM
Archman and I are racing now, if anybody wants to jump in:)

ACE-FLO
16th April 2009, 03:05 PM
Hahahaha. That sounds like my friend Logan(girl)..She always picks at me for playing the PSP.:P

lol dude, my girl just hates the psp. Wonder what she'll think when I get the PS3 next month, Ooooppsie.... she may just have my nutts in a sling Hahahahahahahaha (er... not funny when it eventually happens, so why am I laughing?)

archman
16th April 2009, 03:09 PM
Don't you leave Pulse when you get yourself a PS3, mate!!!!!!:naughty

(I'm just a poor kid without PS3, bare with me :D:D:D, nah, not interested in PS3 ;))

archman
16th April 2009, 03:14 PM
Thank you Alex and NCR for a few quick beautiful faaast races ;)

ACE-FLO
16th April 2009, 03:20 PM
Don't you leave Pulse when you get yourself a PS3, mate!!!!!!:naughty

(I'm just a poor kid without PS3, bare with me :D:D:D, nah, not interested in PS3 ;))

Arch buddy - for me - Pulse holds the bigger scene, more tracks - and more friends... nuff said...

The PS3 will be gotten and will have WOHD too, but I already know my Pulse so well so I predict I'll be more active on pulse... especially now we're forming something special Arch.

Cant wait til friday evenings races...

archman
16th April 2009, 03:23 PM
Yeah! Friday evening test league starting at 19H00GMT!!!

Damn, I gotta leave this goddamn game and start to study!!! .... :(

ACE-FLO
16th April 2009, 03:32 PM
lol man, hit those books and get those qualifications... See you online hopefully maybe even 5-6 hours from now...

Not having internet for the past week was shitty, but now I have a ray of hope... tonight it should be fixed!

zargz
16th April 2009, 06:15 PM
Just got on line. Looking for the team link game :eek

-------------------

shite! got disconnected!

----------------

back! found alex! 8)

---------------

edit 3

Ben, get on msn or make a tournament! :p

MrSmadSmartAlex
16th April 2009, 06:17 PM
zargz - It's tomorrow, dude.;) I'll give you a quick game though as you're on.

Phantom-_-Racer
16th April 2009, 06:41 PM
im on if anyone cares to race lil ol me

zargz
16th April 2009, 07:25 PM
What happened ncr? You were leading! :eek

archman
16th April 2009, 07:52 PM
Zargz, TeamLink testing tournament is tomorrow, mate! ;)

Cheers!

Phantom-_-Racer
16th April 2009, 08:52 PM
What happened ncr? You were leading! :eek

i had to go to the store for my girl. it was the only way i could stop the EPIC NAGGING. :(

MrSmadSmartAlex
17th April 2009, 12:29 AM
Thanks to Arch, zargz and NCR for the faaaassstt races earlier. Had more great tournaments with zargz - we need to race on the extra tracks some time! Also, Arch whooped me for my birthday, and NCR eliminated me!;) Arch, were you on internal that whole time?:eek

archman
17th April 2009, 07:19 AM
Alex, yes, just internal view. heh. I got used to it! Been playing tons yesterday! It's so much more enjoyable and faster.!

So the answer is Yes, internal and Qirex. Qirex is such a beast! OOhh, now I reminded I'm gonna see what skins can I apply for it. heheh :D

Cheers ;)

ACE-FLO
17th April 2009, 05:01 PM
UPDATE - my connection is down - and is staying down for a while... (Yep - once again I use a friends computer to type this)

... I'm uber-pissed off that I cant participate in tonights TEAMLINK test series, this has been the lowlight of my week so far.

AG-Racers I would like to apologise to are: Archman, NCR_Racer, MrSmadSmartAlex, Zargz, Mdhay... and any others I may have missed out.

The good news is - I have created the logo for TeamLink Division... Its something special... and I don't know if this is good news or not - but I've been practicing offline a couple hours a day, since my connection went down. And dare I say, think I'm improving heh heh...:wink

Also - before I forget, Lucky me is going to Amsterdam tomorrow morning, :P yeah - I know, I'm getting wasted in the coffeeshops. However, Some of these coffeeshops have free wi-fi so I'll be playing wipeout online from the coffeeshops hopefully... I aim to at least.

BTW - I'll upload the logo when I'm back from Amsterdam, I think Arch is creating a group...

Sorry for the essay people.

Luxoflux
17th April 2009, 05:24 PM
Just had some nice races with MrSmadSmartAlex, Phantom-_-Racer and constantskater. Only a couple of race, but they were nice :D
I really should get online more on pulse.
And one other thing, didnt know you could use dlc tracks online. Nice to know you can :D

MrSmadSmartAlex
17th April 2009, 05:49 PM
First time I've ever tried the extra tracks, although I sometimes use Icarus for TT (wish I could use that online!).
Good racing you Luxoflux, you beat me so bad on Moa B!;) Busy with team racing tonight, but hopefully race you again soon (and I'll practice the extra tracks for next time!).

edit: hey, you're in team racing! race you in a bit!

archman
17th April 2009, 05:50 PM
Luxoflux, welcome to TeamLink Division tournament. We will start a few mins after 19H00 GMT.

Good luck all! ;) (if you got problems with password, feel free to PM me!!!)

B T W ::: everyone got the "Last Instructions" PM?

Luxoflux
17th April 2009, 06:00 PM
Yep, im in :) but please, dont go that fast in de konstruct ever again :P you were scaring me.
Edit: hmm, got disconnected

archman
17th April 2009, 06:01 PM
Luxoflux, why you left? Thanks for joining! WAITING for stin! (hope he didn't forget the password :D))

MrSmadSmartAlex
17th April 2009, 06:03 PM
:lol Don't worry, mate - that's my only good track!;)

Phantom-_-Racer
17th April 2009, 06:17 PM
my damn joystick is moving on its own ffs i never do that bad and yall know that lol. i move my joystick left and it goes right sorry arch

Luxoflux
17th April 2009, 06:25 PM
btw, had any1 got msn on atm? makes this chatting a lot easier :P

archman
17th April 2009, 06:30 PM
guys, I doubt we will have a team racing, because there are some serious connection problems. :(

edit: unfortunately guys, there is no point in doing teams. It is not possible. Sorry...
btw: I still want to race ;)

Luxoflux
17th April 2009, 06:32 PM
Me too, ill stay for some more races :D

MrSmadSmartAlex
17th April 2009, 06:37 PM
No worries Arch;) - it's not your fault. We'll get teams on some other time. I'll stay and race - that's what it's all about, eh?:)

archman
17th April 2009, 06:41 PM
Yes, Alex! So let's race!

Damn, first team racing test night went so well :(

Luxoflux
17th April 2009, 06:41 PM
Really you guys are seriously fast. Im getiing hammered right in front of my eyes :pirate

Please, do tech de ra or moa therma black next ;)

ACE-FLO
17th April 2009, 06:45 PM
Hey guys, how many races did you get in?

archman
17th April 2009, 06:48 PM
Maybe 6, ace...no teams, though...serious connection problems :(

ACE-FLO
17th April 2009, 07:15 PM
Ah, shame... the connection problems are not exclusively mine lol -

Hey, I'm off now, gotta get home and pack instead of sit here and surf...

Oh, and Arch, you have to create a group for the TeamLink sessioons... Invite only maybe? Our own space where we can talk about the tournaments for TeamLink, arranging races and the like... I've been checking out the other groups, some of them seem pretty interesting also... But I like the TeamLink idea more, so lets get this on too...

Looking forward to it

afternote: It takes 40minutes by Air to travel from Stanstead Airport in London to Schiphol Airport in Amsterdam... But in my Piranha? hmmm... we're living in the wrong era gentlemen... something to think about no? maybe not - I just love to imagine, that's all...

Catch you when I'm back from the Coffeeshops of Amsterdam City (taking my PSP just in case)... lol

YAY - 100th post... lol

archman
17th April 2009, 07:19 PM
ACE, I will surely open the group in a few days, when I think of everything. I have an exam in a few days, so my mind is totally screwed...

Argh, you and your rapier, guys! LOL kidding, sure :D ;)

stin
18th April 2009, 05:04 AM
Arch!, as you aware, I was really pissed off with this fukin connection!:brickwall

Anyway, I`m really sorry about this and I will try on my euro version which I nearly forgot!:sonar

I will let you know after my busy schedules.

stevie:(

archman
18th April 2009, 07:46 AM
It's ok, stevie. Half of the guys had this ****ing connection problems. I was pissed off. We organized everything in the last moment, and that crap had to happen. I guess that's life too... ;)

See you.

-----------------

I will be online tonight from 19H00 GMT and I will race for an hour or two if anyone wants to race! ;)

See you on the track!

info: It would be nice if all who race could use irc. Anyone? I'm using irssi to connect to irc.freenode.net or irc.quakenet.org
There are also other irc clients, so please, if you got time and nerves, take a look at it, so we can create a private room and chat easily between the races! (because I see people having problems with connecting to msn or taking and giving requests (?)...)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Relay_Chat
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_IRC_clients

Thanks!

----------------

Anyone who wants to be left tons of seconds on De Konstruct White, just contact MrSmadSmartAlex.

;)

MrSmadSmartAlex
18th April 2009, 07:32 PM
:lol Cheers, Arch! And anybody who wants to win by tons of seconds on any other track, contact me about that too! C'mon Arch, you did absolutely school me on every other track!;)

archman
18th April 2009, 08:32 PM
Heh, it was a pleasure to race you, as always!

We will meet again, soon!

archman
19th April 2009, 06:12 PM
Thank you, Alex, for hosting some extra interesting races! ;)

zargz
19th April 2009, 07:01 PM
I'm hosting now for an hour or so!

MrSmadSmartAlex
19th April 2009, 10:18 PM
Thanks for those epic carnage-filled tournaments zargz!:P They were, as always, great fun (and poo-your-pants hectic)!:+:+
And thanks Arch for continually beating me on my favourite track:mad:! You're not getting away with this!;)

archman
20th April 2009, 07:13 AM
Heh, try and get me, Alex. ;)
Racing tonight?

MrSmadSmartAlex
20th April 2009, 04:43 PM
Yeah mate, I'll be racing on and off for the next few hours. Hope to catch you at some point.;) Not many online now, I'll try again in a while. Anybody fancy some Phantom/ Rapier races?

archman
20th April 2009, 04:57 PM
I'll be on in an hour. So at 18H00 GMT

mdhay
20th April 2009, 05:16 PM
@Archman

Why don't you decide who's teaming up beforehand?

archman
20th April 2009, 05:43 PM
@mdhay, who said we're doing teams?

mdhay
20th April 2009, 06:38 PM
I meant for if you were still doing TeamLink.

archman
20th April 2009, 06:42 PM
TeamLink tournament will be done when we appoint them. Soon, hopefully, and without connection problems...

DawnFireDragoon
20th April 2009, 07:24 PM
yeah, i'm currently giving pulse a go online, getting my ass handed to me...by some of you guys!

i need more practice!

MrSmadSmartAlex
20th April 2009, 07:31 PM
You keep it up, dude. I get "my ass handed to me" all the time by Arch and the like!;)
Cheers for handing me my ass just now Arch:lol (that's a great term)! I managed a couple of wins for once this time.:D

DawnFireDragoon
20th April 2009, 07:34 PM
hey MrSmadSmartAlex you notice a minute ago, you beat me by the tip of my ship on tech da ra, but the results list put me in 2nd, even though the time next to it was slower than yours!!!! and yours faster next to it!

weird.

archman
20th April 2009, 07:35 PM
Emerald, welcome to the Wipeout Pulse bag of bugs! ;)

DawnFireDragoon
20th April 2009, 07:38 PM
ha, thanks. i've heard there's a few, but i haven't played much online to see them myself.

MrSmadSmartAlex
20th April 2009, 07:41 PM
Oh, the results on my screen put me in 2nd! I think I was 0.07 secs ahead. The game does that kind of thing from time to time. It is indeed a bag of bugs. But still one of the best games ever!;)

DawnFireDragoon
20th April 2009, 07:43 PM
agreed. i think i'll be getting online a bit more often as well, as i don't have HD either.

zargz
20th April 2009, 07:54 PM
Yay! Another contender!!! Looking forward to racing you Emerald! (kinda cool name ;))

archman
20th April 2009, 08:00 PM
Yes Emerald, welcome to online! And yes, you will encounter tons of bugs, but still, even that this game is flawed and feature thirsty, it's still better that 99% of other PSP games. :) And I so enjoy it, almost half a year, and still HOT!

DawnFireDragoon
20th April 2009, 08:03 PM
yeah, i think i nearly raced you just now Zargz, but i think my internet connection's playing up with the psp or something, games just stopped loading, so i think i'm done for tonight..but i will be back...

i race under DawnFireDragoon as oposed to Emerald Dragoon, so keep an eye out for me!

also, do many of you guys race with the downloadable packs or do we stick with the usual tracks so more people can race?

thanks for the 'online' welcome guys.

archman
20th April 2009, 08:13 PM
I stick with non DLC tracks for some good time...

MrSmadSmartAlex
20th April 2009, 08:34 PM
zargz and I sometimes race the DLC tracks (usually just Orcus White - it's the best one IMO and has some of my favourite BRs!) - don't think many people have the packs though. zargz doesn't have the Auricom pack, so we don't race that.
See you online!

MrSmadSmartAlex
21st April 2009, 06:31 PM
I'm racing online for a bit, if anyone wants to join.

edit: not many online today, and there seems to be some connection problems but races do start after a couple of tries - bear with me!;)

archman
21st April 2009, 07:02 PM
Excellent racing, Alex! Really fast mate!

I had a pleasure to kick trollfaxsu first two races. ;)

MrSmadSmartAlex
21st April 2009, 07:11 PM
Yeah, congratz mate! If I hadn't hit the 100000000 mines he dropped, I'd have overtaken too!;)

archman
21st April 2009, 07:12 PM
Maybe they're mine. ;)

This amphi black was one of my the most interesting matches ever! One of the best!!!

MrSmadSmartAlex
21st April 2009, 07:44 PM
Yeah, it was awesome for me too!:D Very close - could have gone to anybody at any point. I was pooing myself all the way through!:lol

ACE-FLO
21st April 2009, 11:16 PM
hello peeps... i'm back from Amsterdam.
Arch, SmartAlex. i been reading this thread. seems things have been getting kinda hectic. Helter Skelter even. Ben, getting props from Arch is means you are a lot faster now. What have I been missing? Damn... am really envious of all the action i have missed out on.

...at least my wi-fi is working now, so i plan on catching you MrSmarty, ... er, Arch- leave a few bombs to help slow Alex down for me (chuckle)

its good to be back!

archman
22nd April 2009, 07:03 AM
Heheh, prepare for the looong De Konstruct White sessions. If Alex and I were a team, that track would most probably be our home. ;)

Welcome back, Ace!

Afternote: Guys I just came up with an idea that we should do some races without BRs. So no BRs are allowed. Not even if you are desperate lagging behind for 15secs. ;)
What do you guys think about it? (It would certainly mess our racing lines, making it EVEN more interesting, cause you need less air; the lesser air the better.)

Maybe I'm just pathetic... :D

ACE-FLO
22nd April 2009, 10:22 AM
sounds frustrating, but intense... as long we're racing, i'm up 4 it.

its good to be back.

ACE-FLO
22nd April 2009, 01:29 PM
Ok peeps - Since I'm back form the Dam, And since I havent raced anyone online for over a week now... and now that my wi-fi is fixed and working, I'm wanting to race...

I suggest tonight at 20:00GMT

I will be hosting some races.

Game name will be "Air-Licker" and we'll be racing PHANTOM speed class only.

Tracks I propose we race are :
DeKon WH (wanna see what Arch and Smadmarts can do on this track coz I'm baffled by the 3XBR's? only found 2 myself)
Arc Prime WH(eliminations will be had here me thinks)
Metropia WH (Just coz I'm confident on this one)
Moa T BLK Breaker track (anyones game)
DeKon Blk I don't know why but thought I'd pick a track I'm weak very week on - see if I can survive this race at least?!?

I've been away from competitive racing too long and even offline racing has been sacrificed - left the PSP in the UK and went to Amsterdam :dizzy(lol):dizzy So I'm not as confident as I have been in other races. However, I am competitive, and will regain form as long as good races - tight races are to be had...

If anyone wanna participate just PM me and I'll PM you the password - Peace Peeps.:dizzy

MrSmadSmartAlex
22nd April 2009, 03:18 PM
'Fraid I'm out tonight.:frown: Hope your on tomorrow too ace- haven't raced you for too long. And welcome back!:+
Thanks zargz, arch and others for all the great races yesterday - the Orcus White races were amazing!:D

btw - the server seems to be playing up again today, so you keep getting stuck in the lobby, etc.:bomb

ACE-FLO
22nd April 2009, 05:51 PM
OK - rearranging for tomorrow as Arch and Smarts are out...

zargz
22nd April 2009, 08:28 PM
Thanks kingarek for hosting every track(except the last 3) and bombastik for popping in and out :D
Long time had past since last time I raced MicroVirus. T'was a pleasure! 8)
Somewhere in the middle of the session Kappeskopp jumped in and owned :eek
However sometimes buy only 2-3 sec and I did get a victory over him that Really made my Day! :D
I'll add it to my photo album in my profile!

Cheers guys for the great action(Amfi white!!!:eek )! :+

ACE-FLO
22nd April 2009, 09:09 PM
anyone fancy being chased by a missile or two? let's race... i'm gettin withdrawal symptoms. humour me peeps.

ACE-FLO
23rd April 2009, 10:36 AM
Anyone wanna race?

Asayyeah
23rd April 2009, 01:15 PM
ill do my best to try connecting through a wifi box i found near the studies center i am. i am finishing courses around 6pm (gmt+1) and will try to find if someone is connected at that time.

archman
23rd April 2009, 02:51 PM
Asa, so I will be on at 7pm (gmt+2). Can you connect to msn, so we can chat?

Ace, Smad, others! Racing tonight!!

Asayyeah
23rd April 2009, 03:27 PM
Sorry Archy i can't use msn where i will be , actually i will be located outside from a house where's there's wifi , i tested it quickly at my pause 1 hour ago and it's working eventhough i got a weak signal (30%) but still connected successfully online Pulse.

but i will be there matey

archman
23rd April 2009, 04:34 PM
Sorry a little plan change: I will be online from 20h gmt, I going to basketball :)

MrSmadSmartAlex
23rd April 2009, 05:17 PM
Anybody fancy some races? Only 1 racer online right now (me)! I've been trying to persuade some of my mates to get a PSP and Pulse to play online, but no luck (yet). One is a pretty good HD player, but doesn't play online for some reason.
If nobody joins, I'll play offline for a bit, then check again.

zargz
23rd April 2009, 06:28 PM
Use the force, Ben! Wave your hand in front of their faces and say:

- You need to buy a PSP and Pulse! You need to race OnLine!

:D

I'm online now!

DividedXZero
23rd April 2009, 06:48 PM
I'll be do some Pulse runs around 6pm (Central) about 4 hrs from now, but then i'll jump back on to WO-HD.

ACE-FLO
23rd April 2009, 06:51 PM
lol, that'll work... going online now...

ACE-FLO
23rd April 2009, 09:22 PM
Cant beleive I raced Assayyeah earlier today... Zargz and MrSmadSmartAlex were in too, then later Kingarek and vteg were in also - think I'm missing someone out but I just sparked a scooby so heh...

All I remember is pulling off the the first BR then the double BR on DeKon WH which was kinda awesome and left me a lil :dizzy coz I was concentrating so hard.

Shame bout the DC which saw my fun ended... Butters man...

I'll be back in 2 or 3 hours so if anyone wants in let me know please!

zargz
23rd April 2009, 09:35 PM
Was an awesome night. bombastik and hazte popped in for a while too.

Cheers! 8)

MrSmadSmartAlex
23rd April 2009, 10:12 PM
Hey Asayyeah! First time racing you, and it was awesome!:+
Also had many amazing races with zargz, arch, ace (great racing you again!), hazte, bombastic, kingarek, vteg, and anyone I forgot. My favourite bit was everybody blowing the **** out of me at the start of deKon W then feeding me 4 bombs so I came in last!:lol

DividedXZero
23rd April 2009, 10:44 PM
Tourney is up now, rusty on my pulse racing...
the few that stop by keep quitting the races...
:(

MrSmadSmartAlex
23rd April 2009, 10:47 PM
I'll give you a few races, maybe ACE-FLO will show up too. Can't stay on long though....
just firing up now

DividedXZero
23rd April 2009, 10:53 PM
Sorry bout that alex, tried waiting for ACE-Flo and the game canceled when i tried to back out to waiting screen.

MrSmadSmartAlex
23rd April 2009, 11:01 PM
No worries. Looks like the server's playing up again anyway - it may not be people quitting your games. This was happening to me yesterday, seems to get stuck in the lobby then you get the "you are the last player in the game - quit" message:bomb. It's been fine today though up until now. I'll give it a few more tries if you want, then I'm off. Hopefully race you soon anyway.:+

DividedXZero
23rd April 2009, 11:07 PM
Oh well, guess we will try some other time.
(previously ppl did quit since it was mid race when they left)

ACE-FLO
24th April 2009, 02:52 AM
thank you's to hazte_una_L and triple_lei_EU for some good races.

you guys are fast. but i ROCKED on Met WH... so many good racers.

Please Archman get TeamLink sessions sorted out soon.

Asayyeah
24th April 2009, 08:28 AM
Awesome moments spending with you guys :clap, sorry Archman i didn't had the privilege to race you last evening but i am sure we can sort that out for this weekend ;)

Racing condition wasn't very great for me at the beginning and at the end : when i started the session i was invited into the house and lol, all the people inside tried to look my mini psp screen and of course commenting my races : some of the time it was hilarious and can't stop laughing to their jokes ( especially when i did that cooool longest respawn on Metropia white with Mister SmadAlex ;) ) unfortunately around 9pm i had to go outside the house (with a weak signal but no disconnexion) and till 10.30 gmt+1 i did played with frozen fingers and did stopped racing when fingers became Dark Blue :D

Apart from those minor funny things i had a rare time racing you : MrSmadSmartAlex, Ace-Flo, Pavel(zargz), kingarec63, bombastik99, vteg.

I must reckon Alex was dominating De K white ! and Ace Flo Metropia W, i also noticed at least everyone get a win last night ( bombastik on moa rev, zargz on a hard track : platinum rush, no ?, kingarec too )

I'll do my best to connect this weekend Archie !!!

archman
24th April 2009, 09:09 AM
Awww seems like I've missed tons of interesting situations last night.
I'm up tonight, so everyone, let's kick it.

Asa, hope to race you real real soon! (a shame that I've missed it...)

@ACE-FLO: we can organize something tonight! But I fear from those disconnection problems some of you have... :(
I Mean, I rarely have those problems, so it'll be good for me to host, and if anyone gets dropped out of racing, we wait for him.

Please, guys, if we're going to do some teams tonight, please all of you to connect to msn(chats) or irc (i can make a room on irc.freenode.net, it's fun on irc, and very "stable") so we can know if anyone is having problems INSTANTLY and whether we should wait for them (if not, all tournament points fall "into the water" or some team suffers a major score (you get me, guys?). Please, do express your thoughts on this! I really want to do this tournament!

ACE-FLO
24th April 2009, 02:00 PM
ok mate, count me in. i'll try and be as close to the access point as i can. pm me the P/W and details when you can. cant wait.

MrSmadSmartAlex
24th April 2009, 05:16 PM
Anybody fancy a race? I'm the only one on the server (again)! I'll wait a while, then try again later if nobody joins...

ACE-FLO
24th April 2009, 05:35 PM
Ang 'bout mate - Joining you in a moment...

Asayyeah
24th April 2009, 07:44 PM
My friend is not coming tonight so i ll be free to start the evening by a great session of Pulse, currently we are on the same MSN window with Zargz, Archman, MrSmadSmartAlex and me, Arch & I will join them later playing ( in the next 30 minutes for me i think)
Feel free to join us !

ACE-FLO
24th April 2009, 09:44 PM
Cool you guys are... (yoda voice)

archman
24th April 2009, 09:55 PM
I have frickin connection problems!! *crying...

ACE-FLO
24th April 2009, 10:37 PM
hey bud, you're not alone there, I DC'd too, twice... but because my battery died... twice, didn't notice that the cable was pulled out of my psp. And just as the race was about to load from the lobby (twice)

I think the psp draws more power when you leave the lobby for a race...

archman
25th April 2009, 12:01 AM
Ace, Asa, Alex, thanks for this super duper fun tonight! That chat sessions were a pure destruction of the mind!! ;)

ACE-FLO
25th April 2009, 12:14 AM
i take it you are referring to the "man with no face" commentary, that was too funny - its no wonder i sucked tonight LMFAO:lol

MrSmadSmartAlex
25th April 2009, 02:07 AM
I was laughing too much to race too, ace!
Thanks to asa, arch, ace, zargz, bombastic, kingarek and the countless other pilots for another amazing racing session. Great fun, as always!:+:+
Also thanks to everybody who was on MSN for putting up/ joining in with all my idiotic nonsense.:lol My family and friends have to put up with it non-stop!
Asa: you are a genius -Metro****ia!:lol:lol:lol

archman
25th April 2009, 09:12 AM
Hahahah, Alex, but your Platinum **** is a masterpiece idea. :D

-----------------

I opened the "room", so get in everyone!

ACE-FLO
25th April 2009, 11:53 AM
You two (Arch/Ben) are too awesome today - I only won one game - the rest I was either getting eliminated or coming in last - They even named a track in honour of Archmans super skills - Arch Prime (lol) which is where I always manage to get blinkin eliminated...
;):o:| all these emoticons apply to my current state... Thanks for the morning sessions dudes...

BTW guys - My Girl knows I been playing this game - she's here now and she's pissed at you two... (haha blamed you two)

She clocked I was playing coz my hands were shaking and sweaty... I left my house and guess what? She's there waiting for me... SO in we went, computer all on and WZONE on screen.

She's talking with my mum at the mo, so I'm taking this oppo to say - If she gives me a hard time, I'm gonna take it out on track... lol

archman
25th April 2009, 12:31 PM
hahahahahah ace, this is the best post of this month. Didn't I tell you'll get into trouble?!?
Don't blame me, man! ;)

MrSmadSmartAlex
25th April 2009, 03:20 PM
Hahaha! Sneaking around behind her back playing Wipeout!:lol Shaking sweaty hands like it's lipstick on your collar or something! And me and Arch get the blame!:lol This is the best WZ post I've ever seen!
Great afternoon races too, ace and arch!:+

Asayyeah
25th April 2009, 03:38 PM
Incredible races and hilarious tchat last night guys !
That was a great moment spent with you :beer
Now i dunno if i have to start a HD session or a pulse one :)

MrSmadSmartAlex
25th April 2009, 03:44 PM
Asa - let me know if you're playing Pulse. I'm playing offline at the moment, because I was the only one on the server!;)

Asayyeah
25th April 2009, 04:42 PM
I am online for few minutes before dinner ( tonight i shall not play, a friend is coming we gonna play his killzone o-O )

stin
25th April 2009, 07:13 PM
ASA!, doooooo noooot plaaaaay PUUUUUULLLLLSSSSSSSEEE or else!!!:naughty

stevie:cold

MrSmadSmartAlex
25th April 2009, 07:20 PM
He already destroyed me at it earlier stin:eek, but he said he's playing Killzone tonight, then maybe HD later.
What's up with the Pulse hatred? It rules!;)

Anybody playing Pulse tonight btw?

stin
25th April 2009, 07:23 PM
Yeah!, but, remember, we are going to convention next weekend!, I just want to annoy him!;)

stevie:g

MrSmadSmartAlex
25th April 2009, 07:27 PM
:lol I see. I've always got time for annoying people!;)

DawnFireDragoon
25th April 2009, 09:08 PM
popped on quickly, pretty good little tourney just then. close first race!

MrSmadSmartAlex
25th April 2009, 09:21 PM
Nice job on that Moa W mate!;) I didn't know who had that until the results came up!
btw That skin you use is cool - make it yourself?:+

ACE-FLO
25th April 2009, 09:25 PM
hahahahahah ace, this is the best post of this month. Didn't I tell you'll get into trouble?!?
Don't blame me, man! ;)

Yep You sure did - but it didnt stop me from dropping you in it... My Girl is not a happy bunny... I was so distracted all day, And all she kept saying was "it's that bloody wipeout isn't it?, you're such a child - GROW UP!"
I dont need to be hearing **** like that... I'm an AG Pilot - she cant get her head around that.

What we do is important... And I try to explain to her, that in the film TOP GUN - Tom Cruise was chosen to fly because he was the best of the best - the elite - the top 1%, the Macaroni-Cheese... And that ranking 42 out of 4500 racers places me in the TOP 1% too... but is she buying it? Is she ****...

Hahaha! Sneaking around behind her back playing Wipeout!:lol Shaking sweaty hands like it's lipstick on your collar or something! And me and Arch get the blame!:lol This is the best WZ post I've ever seen!
Great afternoon races too, ace and arch!:+

Yeah - laugh on... I had to put up with her shizzle today man... I deserve respect for my post so give it me... HAH! its the only compensation I'll be getting for not being allowed to play today... lol

You guys are just too much funontrack heh heh...

DawnFireDragoon
25th April 2009, 10:09 PM
Nice job on that Moa W mate!;) I didn't know who had that until the results came up!
btw That skin you use is cool - make it yourself?:+

it's the feisar design from the original wipeout! :)
sadly i cannot take credit for it. i got it here:

http://grekir.freehostia.com/wipeoutskins/index.html

this is the sort of thing studio liverpool should put in as unlockables in future games. classic skins are great!

MrSmadSmartAlex
25th April 2009, 11:21 PM
Those look wicked! But there's no classic EG-X of course, so I have to do my own skins! I can't get on with Feisar, except on O7 Phantom and other unreasonably difficult tracks - shame....I like the way they look.
Race you again soon mate! (I'm on now btw - Phantom);)

DawnFireDragoon
25th April 2009, 11:25 PM
as sad as it is, i'm having an early night. going paintballing first thing tomorrow!!! but i will try and be online tomorrow night/monday!

ACE-FLO
26th April 2009, 04:55 PM
Almost forgot - last nites sessions with MrSmad...SmartAlex (lol Jeremy kyle Show) on DeKon W were total excellence. Smad rules that track - But I heard Arch is getting 1:41:?? regularly - man that is scary...

Also, later on last might, I played another real talent called Karmaneo who is awesome btw. Supersaint666 was in and so was Hazte_Una_L - thanks for the races guys - and Karmaneo, NO THANKS for ELIMINATING me lol

;)

ACE-FLO
26th April 2009, 08:46 PM
just had a TEAMLINK session with Arch595esc/MrSmadSmartAlex/LuxoFlux and me...

Amazing skills these pilots have - it was my first real arranged tourney and I have to say, it was fukkin awesome...

Thanks to all you peeps... respect
;)

archman
26th April 2009, 10:31 PM
We did an unofficial TeamLink Division tournament, which went well, with little problems in the beginning, but we sorted everything out.

° The participants were: Luxoflux, ACE-FLO (Team Turbo-Sl*ts (sorry for the censure, guys)), MrSmadSmartAlex and me (Team FCK). (2v2)

° We did an old point system: 1st/2nd/3rd/4th - 7/5/3/1

° The tracks were:

-Outpost 7 Black
-Arc Prime White
-Amphiseum White
-Fort Gale White
-Vertica White
-Vertica Black
-Metropia White
-Platinum Rush Black
-Talon's Junction Black
-Moa Therma White
-De Konstruct White
-Platinum Rush White

° We also did a 4-race qualifications, which included:

-Moa Therma Black (ace/alex/lux/arch = 1/3/5/7 points)
-Amphiseum White (3/5/1/7)
-Metropia White (5/1/3/7)
-Platinum Rush White (3/1/5/7)

p.s.: thanks everyone for participating! See you again soon!
-the results are attached under...

Asayyeah
27th April 2009, 09:31 AM
It sounds you had fun racing the teamlink ( lol from the beginning i thought you were speaking to eachothers through TeamSpeak server ( lol i confused the 2 terms :paperbag ))
I can be connected this evening from 7.30pm to 9.30pm ( gmt+1) :)

archman
27th April 2009, 10:54 AM
Asa, maybe race you tonight! I got some part time job today, so I don't know when I'll come back home. I hope that we will meet! ;)

Asayyeah
27th April 2009, 01:28 PM
I will stay connected till 8pm , if i don't see anyone i ll leave it and see for the next days

stin
27th April 2009, 05:07 PM
It`s a possibly I will be online tonight!, if my psp behaves! or my shitty BT Router:brickwall

stevie;)

Mad-Ice
27th April 2009, 05:08 PM
I need some Pulse practise too! So I will be online too tonight. In half an hour I will be there. So 19:30 GMT+2.

I hope to see some more.

archman
27th April 2009, 05:20 PM
I'm so in! (a little alcoholed, but I'll try) :D

MrSmadSmartAlex
27th April 2009, 05:27 PM
I'd be up for a few races if that's ok with you guys. My racing may be a bit erratic though - suffering from food-poisoning from last night!

Arch, thanks for putting the team racing together yesterday:clap! It was awesome! Great fun - the racing and the MSN!:lol
Thanks to ace and lux for the racing too! You guys were all great - we have to do it more often!:D (and come race with us more often, lux)

DawnFireDragoon
27th April 2009, 06:23 PM
trying to play, keep getting connection problems though :(

archman
27th April 2009, 06:38 PM
Guys, sorry, I am having problems with disconnecting and with my psp turning off all by itself...I lose an interest in playing after this...

MrSmadSmartAlex
27th April 2009, 06:44 PM
Tell me about it, arch...
First I get a DC on the one track I really wanted to race, then I die right before the finish line on Met W - I was doing well (for me) too!:bomb
I guess it's just annoying because Pulse is so great when it actually works...;)

zargz
27th April 2009, 06:58 PM
Me too :bomb!!!!!!!!!!! (DC problems)

Mad-Ice
27th April 2009, 08:09 PM
Too bad Arch, you were 1 race in 1 race out. So many DCs. But we raced like fire, together with: Stevie, Asa, MrSmad, Kingarek63, Emerald Dragoon Boombastik99 and Zargz for 2 races DCs too.

Thanks all looking forward for more. Greetz Mad-Ice

stin
27th April 2009, 08:13 PM
I`m gutted for you guys but I had a rare time tonight and alot of pretty close races, but this is my last night for online because I will be leaving tomorrow morning to Frankfurt.

stevie:D

ACE-FLO
27th April 2009, 08:20 PM
I missed out big time here.... So many Elite Pilots and I couldn't ROCK

They say your knife only gets sharper by rubbing it against a sharper knife...

I really did miss out. :|

Mad-Ice
27th April 2009, 08:22 PM
Not online anymore ACE, you asked me in PM. Tomorrow night around 19:30 GMT+2 I will be there for more action. I hope to see you there.

ACE-FLO
27th April 2009, 08:30 PM
Man that'll be top... Thanks for the prompt reply. Its appreciated...;)

Asayyeah
28th April 2009, 08:23 AM
I only raced 4 tracks among those 2 hours i was 'semi'-connected :(
I got stuck at the beginning cause i upgrade my ofw to 5.50 and i couldn't access online pulse anymore ( i could even not enter my ID of connexion to the PS network :( ) hopefully i did searched and found the way to by-pass this , finally after more than 1 hour to struggle i finally succeed in joining the 1st race : 2nd one i got a routeur disconnexion at the end of Basilico : needed 10 more minutes to be back an racing but it was already time for the Cafétéria to close the doors so i needed to move outside under a so-called shell to protect against bloody weather ( cold, windy & rainy as hell yesterday)
Damnit ! it was a nightmare loll

KIGO1987
28th April 2009, 02:48 PM
Pulse is still very much fun when i get a good moment ill love to race Archman and you others:)

ACE-FLO
28th April 2009, 04:00 PM
WOW - I always see your name on the ranking boards... and wonder what it'll be like to race another awesome talent. I don't mind losing if its to someone awesome, it just makes me wanna do better, practice more... Be more challenging to myself and for others to race...

I only just started playing phantom class about a month ago, no longer. Didint realise the appeal ( I was reall crap at rapier so wouldn't attempt phantom ) however - all thanks to Archman who encouraged me to try - try - and try... and not give a **** about the rankings... I'm glad he did.

BTW - we now do TeamLink sessions, please get in one of these sessions, it'll be totally cool.;)

EDIT: Just raced Mad-Ice and Ash-Omen, together with Archman and MrSmadSmartAlex - Man that was intense... Thanks guys.
You are Phantom Supreme....

Ash-Omen
28th April 2009, 11:14 PM
Excellent races today guys ive really enjoyed my return to pulse. :D
I also see theres some new talent with ACE-FLO and Arch, Arch is very good me and him had a good selection of races and asayyeah dropped by for a few aswell :g

cheers.

archman
29th April 2009, 07:28 AM
Yesterday night I met this guy from above (Ash-Omen).
He's a beast. I regret that I didn't race when all of the pilots like him were active.
That yesterday was an ultra turbo hard difficulty to beat the race! In other words, it's impossible to go with Ash (except Mad-Ice, he could handle him :D).

Thanks Ash, Ace, Mad, Alex and others for the races.
And Thank you Ace, for spreading the team racing word. You put so much effort in it ;)

Anyone interested in this weekend's TeamLink? We need 6 or 8 pilots!!

mdhay
29th April 2009, 07:03 PM
I might, possibly.:D

MrSmadSmartAlex
29th April 2009, 11:58 PM
Thanks zargz, ace, vteg, kingarek and a few others for some tight racing earlier! Was great fun!:+

zargz
30th April 2009, 12:01 AM
It was indeed. :nod

Cheers everyone!

z

ACE-FLO
30th April 2009, 02:32 PM
yeah guys!!! - Rapier speed class sessions were a new territory for me but hugely enjoyable... Must do again sometime! ;)

I'm typin from PSP ... going to host some races, if anyone fancies some Air-Lickin's... heh!

archman
2nd May 2009, 08:50 AM
Announcement: Anyone interested in team racing on Sunday 20H00GMT, please PM me!

Ace and Alex are the only one confirmed for now. ;) :P

zargz
2nd May 2009, 06:36 PM
Is it just me or is it really hard to get online tonight!? :(

archman
2nd May 2009, 06:58 PM
I'm online now. I'll be there for an hour, if anyone wants to race! ;)

archman
3rd May 2009, 10:48 AM
Team Racing tonight at 20H00GMT. Anyone interested, please PM me at least one hour before the start! ;)

Hope to see you tonight!

Echthroi
3rd May 2009, 10:28 PM
its been way too longgg! and i updated my psp software and its not letting me online. what the heckkk.:|

archman
4th May 2009, 07:41 AM
Echthroi, I hope you'll sort out the problem! (Maybe your Access Point is wpa protected? (some can't connect to that type of protection, i can't even connect to wep protected))

I apologize for yesterdays team racing, which was cancelled, due to problems with participants. Hopefully see you next time! ;)

Announcement: The first official TeamLink Division Tournament is scheduled for Friday, May 8th, at 18H00GMT. (Anyone interested, please PM me! I hope to see you this time!)

archman
6th May 2009, 08:19 PM
Thanks for this blast with Alex, Stin, Kappeskopp and others!

stin
6th May 2009, 09:05 PM
Yeah, had a great time with them especially Kappeskopp!!( it`s time for you to post now!;))

Hopefully more to come but I wanna concentrate on golf first then HD and Motor Storm!

stevie:)

archman
7th May 2009, 10:25 AM
heh, i though of playing Silent Hill Origins for the second, but Pulse still keeps me from it. It's more than a half a year now that I didn't play anything except Pulse. :)

ACE-FLO
7th May 2009, 11:01 AM
...you are not alone in this predicament...

i have absolutely no interest in other games anymore, just wanna race my A-G Craft against other nutty psychos... Now we have TeamLink Division, i can kiss goodbye to seeing friends lol

archman
7th May 2009, 12:02 PM
Hahaha, you're kidding I know, but some may choose game over "friends", it's wrong. The game should be one of the last things to go for.

ACE-FLO
7th May 2009, 12:27 PM
Well -actually Arch, I am kinda guilty for dissing friends over Online Pulsing but only once... The races were too intense and I turned my phones off! :naughty Got loadsa stick for it the next day but what the hey... ;)

But you're right mate - Friends first - lol (...er...)

MrSmadSmartAlex
7th May 2009, 03:44 PM
Haha! No way - I play Pulse if I feel like it, and my friends can ^*&$"^$*!!!!!! I'm always late to meet them, and I don't go to their parties, etc. if there's people to race online. Then when I do meet up with them, I try to persuade them to buy a PSP and Pulse and get online. So they're all fed up with me now:lol.

OK, a bit of an exaggeration, but there's some truth in it.;)

ACE-FLO
7th May 2009, 07:04 PM
are we in the same boat? rowing in the same direction? ... Yep, we are

archman
8th May 2009, 12:24 PM
If anyone wants to race on the TeamLink today, please PM me 'till 17H00 GMT.

Alex, Ace and me are in for now.

MrSmadSmartAlex
9th May 2009, 10:39 AM
Thanks to Kappeskopp, ace, and arch for some tight racing last night! :)

Seraph
11th May 2009, 05:45 AM
Damn you archman!!! :twisted I will get you next time!
You and your mines... :g:g:g
Btw nice flying out there last night... Still as fast as the speed of light... Hats off to you my friend!

archman
11th May 2009, 09:38 AM
Hah, but to you too. You were really fast, you kind of surprised me!
Cheers!
(argh you made me go crazy with repeating tracks so much! ;))

Also thanks to Alex for kicking my butt. :D

MrSmadSmartAlex
11th May 2009, 04:42 PM
Aw, I missed out on racing Seraph again. Damn my social life!:lol
I only kicked your butt a couple of times, arch! You were still beating me most races as usual. Haha. Great races though:+
And cheers ace for the short Plat **** B session. The best part was when I tried to BQ you with a tiny lead, and lost by about 4 secs:paperbag!
-:lol@me!

Luxoflux
11th May 2009, 04:44 PM
Anyone available for some phantom class racing tomorrownight 20.00 gmt+2? I feel like racing again :)

MrSmadSmartAlex
11th May 2009, 04:49 PM
I'll probably be on around that time, Lux. It'd be great to race you again:+.

SaturnReturn
11th May 2009, 06:15 PM
Damn, I could have raced you guys. Is anyone going to be online again tonight? I need to try Pulse online at some point. Maybe a few rapier races?

EDIT: I lucked upon a game against a guy called cfcb4life. First race, first win. Yay! But he just selected Outpost-7. Boo!

MrSmadSmartAlex
11th May 2009, 06:51 PM
Hey Saturn (and anyone else who wants to race), I'll race for an hour, then maybe back on later. Switching on now:).

SaturnReturn
11th May 2009, 07:49 PM
Thanks to those who just played. I have a long way to go before I'm competitive :D

DawnFireDragoon
11th May 2009, 08:12 PM
hell, me too. and i've been playing wipeout forever :(

it's all fun though!!!

MrSmadSmartAlex
11th May 2009, 10:59 PM
You guys are doing fine;). Best thing to do is race online all the time - I improve much faster that way than I do playing TT, etc.. Plus - you can see everybody else's racing lines and steal them!

Seraph
12th May 2009, 12:20 AM
Many thanks to MrSmadSmartAlex for the awesome races ;) And the one and only ACE-FLO for the one and only race lol :P Kidding... :D

P.S. archman I really missed your mines tonight lol

ACE-FLO
12th May 2009, 12:33 AM
hello Seraph, lol - the one and only race... that's happened both times we raced!

Hey it was awesome tight all the way to the end... i wanted to race more but had to take a phonecall. Sorry bud. Even more gutted coz i see that MadSmarts had just joined.

TeamLink this weekend - and you should be in mate!

archman
12th May 2009, 07:58 AM
Still 11 days left 'till the tournament. 6 racers are in! Confirm, people!! :)

Seraph
12th May 2009, 11:33 AM
Team Link Division member Seraph reporting... I'm in if anyone wants to fly a bit in phantom class. Archman joined also. Over and out...

P.S. Always wanted to say it like that... lol

archman
12th May 2009, 11:52 AM
Thanks to Seraph and ACE-FLO for this afternoon breeze!

ACE-FLO
12th May 2009, 01:54 PM
Team Link Division member Seraph reporting... I'm in if anyone wants to fly a bit in phantom class. Archman joined also. Over and out...

P.S. Always wanted to say it like that... lol

Hey Seraph - awesome races earlier... had me a sweating. Regrding team speak - that was pretty cool!

:lol:lol:lol but we have this running joke (over MSN - inbetween races) where we speak no other vowels except "O's" so you would have to say it like this "Toom Lonk Dovosoon Mombor Soroph Roportong... O'm on of onyono wonts to flo o bot on phontom closs. Orchmon joonod olso. Ovor ond oot..." :lol:lol:lol

Good to have you on board Seraph... TeamLink Rocks!!!

archman
12th May 2009, 02:29 PM
:D:D:D:D:D:D:g:beer:D:lol:D

Seraph
12th May 2009, 03:01 PM
Hahaha hahaha !! Hilarious!
LOL

Or should I say... Hohoho hohoho Holoroos..... :P

Btw archman as fast as ever. Thanks for the racing and Ace too... ;)

If anyone wants to I'm in and waiting!

archman
12th May 2009, 05:23 PM
Thank you James_sp, Seraph, Alex and Luxoflux for the great fun time today! ;)

Seraph
12th May 2009, 07:22 PM
Awesome flights with archman, luxoflux, james_sp, MrSmadSmartAlex and others too! Thank you everyone for the great time! ;) Hope to see you soon. ACE-FLO get your ass here!!! LOL

James_sp
12th May 2009, 07:23 PM
I also enjoyed a lot, thanks mates!

MrSmadSmartAlex
12th May 2009, 08:38 PM
Yeah, great racing guys! I really enjoyed that - even getting bombed to oblivion by Orchman!:lol At least I eliminated him once this time;).

ACE-FLO
12th May 2009, 08:51 PM
hahahahaa Sounds like you guys had a good time today - I've been missing all day, work had me running around on deadline... Just got back quite literally just now (it's 9:40pm in London) from work... Hard day today.

It's good to see so many pilots getting acqauinted on track, I hope these races serve as a type of pre-TLD training ground - getting us all accustomed to racing competitively at Phantom class - as well as forming new bonds with fellow Pilots... I trust we will all show for TeamLink over the Avalon weekend!

I wish I could have left work early now - would love to have raced this afternoon with you all! No doubt we shall cut crosswinds soon...

ACE-FLO
12th May 2009, 10:42 PM
typin from PSP is rubbish... anyway, I'm going online for some racing, join me! lol

edit: thanks MrSmadSmartAlex for the races... last one was tight... brutally so! lol.

time for bed.

MrSmadSmartAlex
13th May 2009, 12:56 AM
Cheers ACE and Orch for the late night racing! I'm gonna be so knackered at work tomorrow! It'll be OK though - my boss knows about my Wipeout problem.:lol

archman
13th May 2009, 07:44 AM
hihihi, Yes Thank you Alex and ACE, and that guy KARMANEO, which is actually our calibre. I guess he's from America, so we never race him, cause it's early to him, maybe...

Seraph
13th May 2009, 10:35 AM
I'm in if anyone craves for some flying... ;)

ACE-FLO
13th May 2009, 11:06 AM
a lil late, but I'll join.

edit: Had a good half hour of races with Seraph and Arch. Thanks for the races guys - Arch, dangerously hectic track selection lol

Phantom-_-Racer
13th May 2009, 10:03 PM
OH Hi everyone. just thought id say hi

MrSmadSmartAlex
13th May 2009, 11:34 PM
Hi ncr! Hope you come back soon:+:+

Thanks Orch for some great night races again - intense and fun as always. And causing me another day of Pro Plus smashing at work tomorrow!:lol Well worth it though;)

ACE-FLO
14th May 2009, 10:36 AM
Joined last night's races but couldnt race as I had another phonecall (this is happening a lot these days)... Maybe I have a solid month of Pulsing left before my social life starts to take over...

...I will probably be missing from the scene for 8-9 weeks then I will return (but as a pilot who needs to regain his skill, as I would not have been active on pulse the whole time) ...

I just thought it would be fair to tell my fellow buddies of any developments - I think I can get at least a couple of TeamLink tourneys in before I disappear for a while.

archman
14th May 2009, 10:39 AM
Crap, you will be missed...
Yes, I hope there'll be some tourneys, or our daily sessions ;) so you can kick it badly.
Stay tuned! ;)

ACE-FLO
14th May 2009, 08:22 PM
always kick it with you buddy... going online for a few races - Air-Licker styles...

MrSmadSmartAlex
14th May 2009, 08:23 PM
Sorry to hear that ace:frown:. I say "Social life, schmocial life!":lol
OK mate, but you'd better come back - you're a great racer!:+

edit: haha! You posted right before me! I meant sorry to hear you're taking a break, not sorry to hear you're going online for a few races!:lol:lol

Thanks to ace for kicking me on Vert B then disappearing;). And thanks to Luxoflux and james_sp for the races after that - you're both beasts!!! Great fun, guys!:+:+

archman
14th May 2009, 11:21 PM
Lux, James, Alex and Ace on the same place same time?!? I missed some action! ;)

ACE-FLO
14th May 2009, 11:34 PM
lol, I wish Arch. No, i raced the Mad Smart One, but it was just us. Then I suffered a DC and couldn't hold a connection til now. Going online now for a few old skool Rapier Class sessions ... anyone wanna kick just join the game called "AIR-LICKER" hope to see you online...

MrSmadSmartAlex
14th May 2009, 11:48 PM
Aw... I'd love to race, but I really need to sleep now. Have to start work early tomorrow, and even my good old Pro Plus won't wake me up enough this time:lol.
I may be on and off for racing tomorrow evening - hopefully get to race you guys then. Night!;)

ACE-FLO
15th May 2009, 01:09 AM
Ok Alex, tomorrow hopefully mate.

Just raced James_sp. Races were mad tight, but he skooled me dude! Thank you James_sp for the cool races...

stin
15th May 2009, 06:28 AM
Tonight, weather is not promising but there might be a good chance, I will play Pulse online tonight. And, I think it will be about 16.30, if who wants to play?

ACE-FLO
15th May 2009, 09:27 AM
I'll race. are you talking 16:30 GMT Stevie?

edit: going online for a quick few races... until 12:45pm GMT london. join me...

edit: I waited around in the lobby for some racers to join - no1 seems to be available to race so I'll be back later... :dizzy

archman
15th May 2009, 12:17 PM
Stin I'll join you. Yes, Ace, he's GMT, but guys, it's ok to WRITE this crappy GMT so we all understand. :)

See you!

lol see my post count: 404 Error

stin
15th May 2009, 12:51 PM
Yes, it is GMT!:P, I`m from Scotland. I have not played pulse for ages so give me a chance here, ok?

Mad-Ice
15th May 2009, 01:27 PM
Well Stin it is only 12 days ago! But I know how you like to exaggerate. :g

I remember a very cool Pulse session when we were in Frankfurt at a strange convention. It started 15 days ago, lol. We had some crazy tight and intense races. Thanks mate, you rock!

Greetz Mad-Ice

ACE-FLO
15th May 2009, 01:28 PM
Hey Stevie, I aint that good myself - but yeah, I'll be there for 16:30pm - It's good to race pilots I haven't raced yet... Just adds to the excitement of online gaming. Thanks Stevie.

Edit: Mad-Ice just posted above me - And he's a demon on track - really fast...

stin
15th May 2009, 03:07 PM
Mattijs:naughty, but we had a rare time there ;)

In 30 mins, I will be online!, see you there;)

stevie:g

MrSmadSmartAlex
15th May 2009, 04:58 PM
Hey, are you guys still racing this evening? James_sp, Luxoflux and me are online now

Mad-Ice
15th May 2009, 05:10 PM
I am in for a little spin! Together with Stin and Bombastik.
That was some fun again Stevie, thanks for racing. We only did 2 races with Arch and MrSmad, too bad. Now I am going to watch a movie. See you soon guys.

stin
15th May 2009, 06:45 PM
Hey Mat, you know, I have had really enjoyed it with you and so much close races there and as you aware, I was in my bath at the time while screaming at my psp!:redface:

Other guys!, thank you for racing tonight!:)

Time for dinner!

MrSmadSmartAlex
15th May 2009, 09:55 PM
Thanks james_sp, arch, lux, stin and mad-ice for great races today. You're all beasts! I had a few moments, but got eliminated 1000000000 times today!:lol It's all fun though;).
Race you all soon, hopefully!

Chill
16th May 2009, 06:55 AM
them were good races the other night stin!! sorry i had to leave... I'm busy most of the time... :P

stin
16th May 2009, 11:12 AM
AAAAhh! it was you I was playing with!, you did started with Rapier but suddenly moved up to phantom!, I was seriously impressed with you!:+

ACE-FLO
16th May 2009, 11:26 AM
I'm racing in 5 mins...

Regulators! .... Mount Up! (Young Guns)

MrSmadSmartAlex
16th May 2009, 11:42 AM
I'm switching on now ACE. I've got a minor hand injury, so you'll kick me and I can't stay too long, but it'll be awesome anyway!;)

ACE-FLO
16th May 2009, 01:21 PM
injury or no... you still whooped me Smad. Awesome Plat B session! Rocking!

MrSmadSmartAlex
16th May 2009, 01:29 PM
haha, yeah, my hand started feeling better once I started playing. You still won a few anyway!;) You're making me quite like the old Plat **** B. I'll never budge on Bashitico B though - hate it!!!:lol
Cheers for the races mate!

ACE-FLO
16th May 2009, 08:37 PM
This evenings sessions with SmadSmart have been awesome - battery died on me so I plugged in and am back online - SmartAlex is holdin the lobby for a minute - these are Single Race events so get in peeps... (Phantom)

edit: boon on owesom doy, rocong woth MrSmodSmortOlox, ond lotor on woth Orchmon too... Motropoo wos closo Orch!

LMFOO

zargz
17th May 2009, 10:02 AM
How ya'll doin?!

I've been without internet for a couple of weeks but now it's working again! :D

See you online!

8)

ACE-FLO
17th May 2009, 10:58 AM
good to have you back zargz...

I'll be racing in 5 mins, let's roll...

Mad-Ice
17th May 2009, 09:33 PM
Thanks Seraph, Ace and Arch. Very fast races cool to race on Pulse again ones in a while.

Greetz Mad-Ice

archman
17th May 2009, 09:37 PM
Hope I'll race you soon, Mad-Ice...

ACE-FLO
17th May 2009, 10:47 PM
Arch, Seraph, Ice... some cool rushes there. Seraph had some good neck n neck races with me... Arch, turns into a ghost on lap 3, and leaves me eating Air-Bender Pro-4 hydraulic lateral stabilizer vapour from his Elimination spec Goteki-45...

meanwhile, Ice is just too cool for skool, finishing whole seconds ahead of his nearest competition!

had a good time racing tonight. Thanks peeps.

Good selection of tracks there too Seraph!

Seraph
18th May 2009, 08:39 PM
Awesome pro racing with archman, ACE-FLO and Mad-Ice. Thanks a lot guys. You're too heavy for me but what the heck. Gotta play with the pro's if you want to get better! I'm starting to get good times in all of the tracks so get ready cause the next session will be really heavy... ;)

Respect...
Seraph

ACE-FLO
19th May 2009, 01:58 PM
Late last night like at 2 or 3am I decided to have a couple of online races - some guy called badboy973 joined me - Anyone know this guy? Is he here? He's pretty good... I remember when I used to race Flash speed class with him months ago... seems like he's ready for Phantom as he did beat me a couple races. Well done, even though I was real tired and stoned (excuses lol)

If you're reading this Badboy973 - Join this site and get involved in some organized carnage... It's all fun mate!

Awesome pro racing with archman, ACE-FLO and Mad-Ice. Thanks a lot guys. You're too heavy for me but what the heck. Gotta play with the pro's if you want to get better! I'm starting to get good times in all of the tracks so get ready cause the next session will be really heavy... ;)

Respect...
Seraph

Seraph, I don't think I'm a pro just yet buddy, still learning a lot everyday I race. But thanks for the vote of confidence, and its good to know you are confident also lol it'll be good to race again soon Seraph... let me know when you are next racing!

archman
19th May 2009, 11:29 PM
Many many thanks to Ace and James. James, some ultra quality races this evening!!! (I hated that pillar on Talon wht that ruined a race for me...the race was finished in the second lap :() (soooo many bombs and mines!! :()
Looking forward to race you again!

Cheers! Now, I'm off to bed...

zzZZZZzzzzzzzzZzzZzZzzzZzzzzz.....

ACE-FLO
19th May 2009, 11:42 PM
... i need more practice ... and sleep lol

KIGO1987
20th May 2009, 09:53 AM
**** Wipeout HD bad seriously it is ****up bad now, cant even race with few mates where i cant even BR the ship and its now common for me to get ****ing zero weapons in a race, ****ed if i know how i pulled off second place earlier.

Well Pulse seems to be the way to go, what the usuals times you guys tend to go on these days?

archman
20th May 2009, 11:03 AM
Heheheh LOL about HD :D

KIGO: Alex, Ace, me and a few guys gather when we contact eachother for the time, but mainly it's about 22h gmt...
Ok, let's race tonight! You name the time! ACE, Alex, be tuned! The Almighty KIGO approaching!! ;)

ACE-FLO
20th May 2009, 01:50 PM
Great - Just in time for me to show off my first attempt at a ship skin... I must say I think I did well...:g

Pulse is rocking these days... Even though I was on really bad form last night - finishing like a noob most races... Now, with my new EG-X ship, I feel like a new Pilot!

Whether that means I'm now refreshed or whether I'm like a noob will have to be seen heh heh...

archman
20th May 2009, 06:13 PM
Thanks to Alex, Ace, James and KIGO for the best session ever!!!
Hope to see you soon, guys! (this saturday hehe)

KIGO1987
20th May 2009, 06:18 PM
Yes they where some very slick nice fast races. Im starting to love Pulse again. I think this'll be my home for a while untill the **** on Wipeout HD is fixed.

MrSmadSmartAlex
20th May 2009, 06:45 PM
Thanks arch, james and kigo - I missed most of it, but the few races I caught were awesome!:+:+
Sorry I missed you ace (and your new skin!), race you again you soon mate!;)

ACE-FLO
20th May 2009, 07:31 PM
Yeah - You must have been at work MrSmadSmart...

James, Kigo, Arch, VHX1138, the races we had were HECTIC and tight...

VHX1138 was only in for a race I think - but he's fast!

James, Kigo, Arch - Demons... Me - I just kinda get caught up in the moment and find that I've done better than I thought I would have!

Thanks for the session. Anyone else fancy some races? Going online...:nod

edit: Arch, Alex, Vteg and kingarek63 ... we ran the Gauntlet tonight, not all of us survived. too damn funny!

ACE-FLO
21st May 2009, 07:18 PM
Going online for some races. Anyone wanna join me I'll be in the lobby...

EDIT: MrSmadSmartalex - thanks for joining the games - excellent session once again - I'm actually quite speechless at this point...

Metropia W Phantom was the best race we had today - only 0:01 second gap WOW - you still took the win tho - as usual!!!

Next time maybe I'll win more...

MrSmadSmartAlex
21st May 2009, 09:59 PM
Thanks ACE! It was a great session!:+:+ You won quite a few of them, and they were all close - it was awesome! Maybe our best yet...;)
And thanks Seraph for the great races before that. Race you again soon mate.;)

Chill
22nd May 2009, 02:05 PM
Sorry ACE and other guys... connection screwed me over that night... not uncommon in the mid-east... reenlisted yesterday for the 3-year-assignment to england, so lets make it worth it!!! ;)

ACE-FLO
22nd May 2009, 05:44 PM
Hey Chill, nevermind - connections are sucky these days. Thanks for hosting the 4 race tourney earlier today tho - was fun til the fourth race (Tech de Ra) where I think you may have suffered a DC?

Nevermind - there is always Avalon tonight at 19:00GMT

RJ O'Connell
22nd May 2009, 09:48 PM
Got on this afternoon, and man, I really don't miss the clusterf**ks like Platinum Rush and Outpost 7. I feel like I'm trying to race inside of a breadbox. :\

ACE-FLO
23rd May 2009, 02:13 AM
just raced some1 called Artboy77 and he has downloaded my EG-X TeamLink skin and edited it to fit his G-45 or Qirex, looks good too. Makes me proud coz I only had the skin 2 days and Artboy77 does this lol. Hope he don't take full credit for his edit with a name like Artboy77 it's kinda worrying. What does worry me is that you can see the word "Air-Licker" on the right arm of his ship skin, and y'all know there can only be one Air-Licker... ME... this is kinda sucky now. Not so proud anymore...

MrSmadSmartAlex
23rd May 2009, 08:49 AM
Hehe - I think that's just the custom skins glitch ACE. zargz told me about that. Everybody racing around in his green machine, only on the wrong ships!;)

ACE-FLO
23rd May 2009, 11:15 AM
hahaha you serious? that has gotta be the best glitch ever!

TeamLink tonight - Whoa!

RJ O'Connell
23rd May 2009, 02:05 PM
I must say though, going back and playing Pulse online, even with annoying bugs like the pitch-down bug where all the ships look like they've taken a straight nose-dive into the ground, and not being classified in a tournament randomly, there is no respawning, and none of the bullshiat that HD has problems with. Specifically, super-ramming is gone, and the god awful recharge times for weapon pads. It feels nice to know that even if someone ahead of me snagged an item, it'll be back in less than half a second instead of 1.5 seconds, an eternity in Phantom class.

ACE-FLO
23rd May 2009, 02:34 PM
Never played HD Sir Blinky, but if thats what i'll be having to deal with then I think I'll stick with Pulse... The adrenaline rush is something else in Phantom.

Btw - I actually suffer from adrenal issues - my adrenal glands are ****ed, releasing adrenaline constantly - so I'm 2 stone underweight (adreanline eats away all my energy (food) - My Dr thinks I shouldnt play this game as it aggravates the adrenaline even more - Know what I think?

Doctors should not mess with a gamers mentalitiy like that - it can make a man feel hopelessly out of control of his own life. next he'll be telling me I cant drive a car for fear of road rage... Or I cant get into heated debates - coz it'll set my adrenaline off more - even tho he says my adrenaline is constantly on release...

Living with shaky hands (without wipeout) and legs os the norm for me now - but what I find is that , When the whole world is in panic mode, experienceing there own adrenaline being released - everyone panics - Me? I'm the only one calm and level headed - go figure? I put it down to the fact that I got used to this condition.

Anyway, I'm rambling on - I'm sure no1 really wants to know this crap so ... Hey, tonight it's TeamLink - everyone who has PM'd Arch - Please be there... Please!!! This is gonna be awesome - 2 teams - 8 pilots - 4 pilots in each team - AMAZING!!!

EDIT: for those who need a good laugh at the expense of the trollfaxsu check this: http://uk.gamespot.com/psp/driving/wipeoutpulse/show_msgs.php?topic_id=m-1-49451271&pid=938816&msg_id=m-1-544042567#m-1-544042567

EDIT: tonight was the best racing ever - TeamLink is the new thing for me - and I'm pretty sure I speak for all the participants too when I say that.

Many many thanks to Team Panda who beat us Team Monkey by a margin of only 4 points.... really good racing guys thanks...

And thanks to my team - Team Monkey - for bearing with my bad performance on track tonight, in my defence all I can say is - I was laughing whist playing at all the Infaxsu jokes circulating on MSN ROFL

KIGO1987
24th May 2009, 09:22 PM
I fully agree with Xavier comparing Mike and that ****, it's a shame that guy infaxu didn't had a few days ban in order to let him think about the way he is acting in society.

Even Chiriu from HD started to be a decent normal pilot in his speeches , now he seems to respect guys & gals by sending them good messages, a true progress. Maybe Infax has not reached this level of 'maturity' yet.

You have to see INFAXSU's response on the Gamefags forums, that little bastard is ripping into everyone here at Wipeoutzone. That turd must have a death wish or something i recon:turd

ACE-FLO
24th May 2009, 09:57 PM
I'm fighting for us Kigo - PULSE WARRIORS

http://au.gamespot.com/psp/driving/wipeoutpulse/show_msgs.php?topic_id=m-1-49451271&pid=938816&page=1 follow it through to page 2

the two of em "Phurawshitty" and "In-Fag-Sue" are getting trolled over by the best...

You know this is where its at! Don't be dissing my Wipoutzone members or you'll have Editorial skills to deal with In-Fag-Sue... I'm gonna kill you softly, with my song...;)

KIGO1987
24th May 2009, 10:02 PM
Oh, **** Wipeoutzone is becoming funnier by the minute here:o:lol.

ACE-FLO
24th May 2009, 10:21 PM
Man - this is the best site ever - we're like one big family... and I wanna do my part keep it that way. I might go online for some races in half hour or so!

Phantom weapons off - need more practice for next months Avalon Pulse session... So much fun too...

I wish I'd been a member of this site years ago now, I really do! Peace to everyone on this site - even the unregistered members... (Barring the Banned ones lol);)

Darkdrium777
24th May 2009, 10:21 PM
I couldn't see what KIGO was saying about HD, it was full of stars like the monolith. :?