PDA

View Full Version : Online Meetings, Pulse

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14

archman
22nd February 2009, 02:37 PM
Chill, I've added you to my IM, so we can appoint a race sometimes more easily.
But I see you are very rarely using IM?

Asayyeah
22nd February 2009, 07:36 PM
I really enjoyed this revival session of Pulse it's been a long time i played it online, i ll do my best to practice a bit before convention but HD attracts me a lot so what a dilemna !

Thx you everyone for those races and see you maybe soon ;)

Chill
23rd February 2009, 05:06 AM
Chill, I've added you to my IM, so we can appoint a race sometimes more easily.
But I see you are very rarely using IM?

did you add me archman?? is it msn, cause I don't think I got any requests...if you can could you try it again?

I'm never really visible online because I only talk to those who are really worth my interest... but I'm always available when I'm actually on my computer... I just appear offline most of the time. if I see you, I will let ya know!! that is if I'm in the situation to be able to get ready to play with you for sometime...

archman
23rd February 2009, 09:14 AM
Chill, please try to send me a request, the IM is in my profile ;)

Asayyeah
23rd February 2009, 02:21 PM
Sorry Archman not being able to join you last night , i must reckon i had a strong headache ( mostly due to the old Rum of saturday night Stevie get out of the drink-nest he got ) and i cannot focus on racing that is why i spent time by reading all those unread threads and post intothem ( such a long task if you consider i had 148 topic containing new posts , and few of them had like 80 new posts :O

archman
23rd February 2009, 03:32 PM
nvm, I passed yesterday too ;) A little pause before the avalon sessions :)
Hope you'll be there ;)

Haxorger
23rd February 2009, 05:34 PM
Something like our Pulse Kai Rendez-vous thread... I'm online now, anybody want to join me and have a few races? :D

wut rank r u

archman
23rd February 2009, 06:24 PM
wut rank r u

You don't know how to type properly? Did you read the readmes of how to post?
Please type so anyone here can understand you and cut that ""h4X03"" typing bull**** out of here. Also if you're gonna post a question like this, you contact the user in private.
And try not to quit that much, my Haxorger ;)

btw.: I'm chotpsototo-san rank, if you're interested ;)

Cheers.

Sorry, guys, I simply overreact to this type of crap.

Haxorger
24th February 2009, 03:40 AM
You don't know how to type properly? Did you read the readmes of how to post?
Please type so anyone here can understand you and cut that ""h4X03"" typing bull**** out of here. Also if you're gonna post a question like this, you contact the user in private.
And try not to quit that much, my Haxorger ;)

btw.: I'm chotpsototo-san rank, if you're interested ;)

Cheers.

Sorry, guys, I simply overreact to this type of crap.

no im sorry archman. ill try to improve my behavior here

archman
24th February 2009, 04:31 AM
edit: ...

archman
24th February 2009, 08:04 PM
Sorry, serath, I've been out getting beer, but I'll be online now.

Seraph
24th February 2009, 10:57 PM
Thanks archman and infaxsu for the flights tonight! Too bad we had a non player ruining our game... That's all I'll say and consider this a warning. Excuse me for my inapropriate behaviour...

Chill
25th February 2009, 12:12 AM
oh no wonder I didn't get an invitation archman!! I think I assumed you as spam and deleted and blocked you right away... it's all good though, I added you back! ;)

Though not really any point, cause today is about to be the only day I have a computer... I may talk to you guys on here if I have the time in the future, but will not be available online for a while for the next 4 months (not sure exactly when to start the countdown, I just know it's coming very soon)...

oops... my online computer availability ends TOMORROW... I thought today was wednesday... my bad...

I created an online game if anyone is available... will update this message when I give up...

UPDATE: Alright I'm done... had some decent races with someone that at least played with me for a while... :p unlike some who play one game then take off... ahem... Haxorger haha... P.S. no hard feelings on the Haxorger smelz game name that other night, was just trying to have some humour...

ALMOST raced AG-Wolf... then the game spazzed out on us... sorry A-G Wolf, maybe next time... if there is a next time... ;)

archman
25th February 2009, 05:28 AM
It's been an ok night, but some guys truly did ruin the half of it. I'm gonna put myself into helping that those type of things don't exist on the upcoming avalon.
Kanar, expect a brief PM. ;)

archman
25th February 2009, 07:22 AM
Obama tells nation: 'We are not quitters' ;)

Chill
25th February 2009, 07:38 AM
archman, you online now??

it's about 1am here, but I just got back from gym about and hour ago and still doped up on caffeine from my Black Powder drink (about the equivelent of 12 redbulls stacked up on top of each other ) so won't be able to go to sleep for awhile anyway...

archman
25th February 2009, 07:57 AM
Let's meet at 9AM GMT, it's in 2mins ;) You host!
OK?

Chill
25th February 2009, 07:58 AM
haha I'm still hosting... ;)

archman
25th February 2009, 08:00 AM
Chill, log in to msn if you can! ;)
ok, i'm there

Seraph
27th February 2009, 08:04 PM
I'm in now if anyone wants to race ;)

kaori
28th February 2009, 06:31 PM
in 30 minutes, ROUPS-VIRUS will host 3 tournaments of 5 races, Rapier, Phantom & Avalon.

archman
28th February 2009, 07:49 PM
kaori, you're damn fast, dude!!

kaori
28th February 2009, 08:41 PM
But you too, on Platinum Rush White, you were awesome!
Thanks to you, Roups-Virus, Infaxsu, triple_lei, packetmon, thc68000 & kappeskopp

archman
28th February 2009, 10:10 PM
sox, kaori, miniroups, seraph, fbjack, it was, and still is, one of the best evenings I've ever had online ;)
Hope we'll gather sometime again...

supersocks
28th February 2009, 11:10 PM
Well... what an unexpected turn of events.

:dizzy

Seraph
28th February 2009, 11:16 PM
Tonight was a blast again! Many thanks to infaxsu, archman, supersox and all the fast pilots that tolarated me :P LOL

Hope to fly again guys;)

INFAXSU
28th February 2009, 11:25 PM
Most races ended with: 1. INFAXSU

All while I'm high on weed too. :robot

zargz
1st March 2009, 05:33 AM
Finally after almost a year in Thailand I find a somewhat decent connection 8)
Played for some hrs yesterday - went to bed 6am which is midnight in Europe!!!

Raced once in the No noobs! game - finished about 20 sec after flashback so quickly out and change back to flash :D
Whaever skills were there a year ago are gone now, have to dust of and build them up again :?

Anyway thanks chrono (http://www.geocities.com/zargz/wopics/online/chr2.bmp), nipliman (http://www.geocities.com/zargz/wopics/online/chr1.bmp) and lemur (don't remember the exact name) for some tight games!!! :+

archman
1st March 2009, 11:11 AM
Here are some shots of the last evening, including fwa tournaments in rapier and avalon mode:
(oh I'm so mean, hehehe ;))

archman
6th March 2009, 11:04 AM
Ok, so tonight (Friday) on 20H00 GMT we are doing a test team racing.

The Tracks for tonight will be:

Random-made picking of tracks: 11 15 23 14 4 2 21 1 10 17 9 20 24 18 16 7 6 13 22 12 5 3 19 8

Track List:

Session 1:

Tech De Ra White (weapons ON) (11)
Fort Gale White (weapons OFF) (15)
Outpost 7 White (weapons ON) (23)
The Amphiseum Black (weapons OFF) (14)
Moa Therma Black (weapons ON) (4)
Talon's Junction Black (weapons OFF) (2)
Vertica White (weapons ON) (21)
Talon's Junction White (weapons OFF) (1)
De Konstruct Black (weapons ON) (10)
Basilico White (weapons OFF) (17)
De Konstruct White (weapons ON) (9)
Platinum Rush Black (weapons OFF) (20)

---20min pause

Session 2:

Outpost 7 Black (weapons ON) (24)
Basilico Black (weapons OFF) (18 )
Fort Gale Black (weapons ON) (16)
Arc Prime White (weapons OFF) (7)
Metropia Black (weapons ON) (6)
The Amphiseum White (weapons OFF) (13)
Vertica Black (weapons ON) (22)
Tech De Ra Black (weapons OFF) (12)
Metropia White (weapons ON) (5)
Moa Therma White (weapons OFF) (3)
Platinum Rush White (weapons ON) (19)
Arch Prime Black (weapons OFF) (8 )

The participants for tonight will most probably be: supersox, seraph, darkdrium777 and me.

For tonight, we'll do a testing between two teams, and see how it goes, and if we need some further tweaks to do there...

Team 1: supersox - Darkdrium777
Team 2: seraph - archman

The ranking system for a 2v2 match:

1st: 7 points
2nd: 5
3rd: 3
4th: 1

...and we sum the each points of two teammates separately at the end and give it to the corresponding team. (awful explanation, but you probably got it already :D)
If you have any suggestions, please PM me or post your ideas here. ;)

-WARNING: the sessions are password protected!

phl0w
6th March 2009, 11:05 PM
Long time, no see!
"Thank you" to Kupo, Ace-Flo, and Kappes-something for many great races!

archman
7th March 2009, 01:26 AM
Here are the results of this interesting evening with Darkdrium777, seraph, sox and me (the bee).

Thanks to everyone for participating and hopefully we'll organize something like this again real soon, but this time with 2v2v2. ;)

The ranking system for 2v2 (1st 7; 2nd 5; 3rd 3; 4th 1) seems to be working good and is fair enough. (Maybe one more test to see for the further tweaks...)

btw.: For the track name corresponding to the number please refer to the "status.jpg" pic attached ;)
Thanks!

zargz
7th March 2009, 12:35 PM
thanks ace-flo for some cool races! :+

q_dmc12
7th March 2009, 09:45 PM
when were you online zargz? I also met up with ace-flo, my first time racing him I might add - I was a little rusty since I haven't played in months so I'd say we are just about equal in skill... either that or he was pulling an Arnaud and slowing down for me to catch up only to blow open a new exhaust hole in my ship..:?

zargz
7th March 2009, 10:09 PM
^ heh! as it says on the top of my previous message - today at 1:35 PM.
which is 7:35 PM here in Thailand! about 25 min before I'm supposed to start work !! :D
so yeh, I had to stop and go to work :s
I'm done working around 2am = 8pm in Europe so I start playing about 3am (9pm euro)
right now here it's 6am o_O!!!
I'm pretty rusty too haven't played for about 10 months now, since I came here..
so I doing mostly flash and rapier races. What time (GTM) are you on, dmc?

edit --------
aw! I see now on my laptop it says 6:09 am and on the forum 11:09 pm so I guess I'm 7 hrs ahead of gtm time.

INFAXSU
7th March 2009, 11:48 PM
Thanks to INFAXSU(AGS Concept) Flashback_Jack, James_sp, Kappeskopp(AGS Concept), triple_lei_EU(AGS Concept), packetmon, and haxorger(AGS Concept) for the 4.5 hours of racing tonight. :cowboy

A lot of AGS Concepts out there! Thanks for being my decoys! Hey, we should form a Team Infamous! (Clan)

- INFAX

q_dmc12
8th March 2009, 12:14 AM
What time (GTM) are you on, dmc?

probably not tonight, I 'm very exhausted and am having crazy-strange dreams better had while under the influence of drugs..:dizzy

Darkdrium777
8th March 2009, 12:28 AM
haxorger(AGS Concept)Wait what? :?

archman
8th March 2009, 11:21 AM
Wait what? :?

haxorger still lurking the servers and going wrong way and shooting racers ;)

Seraph
8th March 2009, 02:51 PM
The ghost from the past is still haunting us... :P LOL!

Darkdrium777
8th March 2009, 09:08 PM
I see... He's not actually racing then, is he?
Shame. :/

rdmx
9th March 2009, 12:26 AM
DD777, I hope you realise that being banned from the forums does not ban you from the servers :p

Darkdrium777
9th March 2009, 01:48 AM
Well durrr... As I said to Albino Ace, he's asked me for a race, invitation to which I replied to 10 minutes later. He didn't show up for the race...
That's why I was wondering if he was actually racing this time, which by the looks of it doesn't seem to be the case, so whatever. :/

zargz
9th March 2009, 09:21 AM
We've had some even races (with haxorg) so he's an okay racer but the other day he started jerkin around
so for the next race I just turned of the weapons and he dropped out 8)

probably not tonight, I 'm very exhausted and am having crazy-strange dreams better had while under the influence of drugs..:dizzy :) heh!
I meant in general what time do you connect? (GMT)

q_dmc12
9th March 2009, 11:27 AM
usually between 10pm and 2:30am GMT but sometimes I'll sign on around 5pm GMT

INFAXSU
10th March 2009, 04:11 AM
Watch out for rising star, V8_Jack4L ! If your name is any other than INFAXSU, or Flashback_Jack, he'll definitely beat you!

q_dmc12
10th March 2009, 05:53 AM
Awesome!:clap Just what I need to train for Al's:)

Stock up the redbulls! ;)

Seraph
10th March 2009, 08:19 AM
Many thanks to archman for the awesome yesterday night session! ;)

archman
10th March 2009, 11:06 AM
Many many thanks to Seraph for the great session yesterday night.
Although there were some heavy disconnections now and then...

q_dmc12
11th March 2009, 04:01 PM
hosting now if anyone is interested..

..only for a little while though

archman
12th March 2009, 09:47 AM
Thanks to Hazte_una_L for racing yesterday. (are you here, dude?)

archman
12th March 2009, 06:59 PM
The Road To Avalon in progress! ;););)

Anyone who wants to race, jump in now!

archman
12th March 2009, 09:10 PM
Thanks to my bud kanar for hosting this interesting session tonight! ;)

kanar
12th March 2009, 09:12 PM
lol, thx to you archman my friend, ace-flo, kappeskopp, vB-jack4l & infaxsu for the pulse training. You guys are really fast. Need to go back to hd now lol. Hope 2 see you tomorrow!

hi hi nice pic

zargz
14th March 2009, 07:50 AM
aw! missed this one :? will try to be on tonight though.

haxorg is good racer except when he starts fkn around when he see he's gonna lose or even QUIT! :-
we did an hour+ good races yesterday but stop doin that^ crap man! ^

OBH
14th March 2009, 12:22 PM
good racing with you zargz :) i need practice on pulse. phantom tracks was a total dive into the unknown for me!

zargz
14th March 2009, 01:23 PM
yeh, for me too! :) I just joined someones game.
Now I'm starting to host some Rapier races but I don't feel I have total control there yet :?

Phantom for me is mostly:

1. absorb as much as possible

2. race! :D

archman
14th March 2009, 09:09 PM
Hotnesssss is progress!!! :)

Asayyeah
14th March 2009, 10:15 PM
whoopy shooty woody !
Pulse rocks online !

archman
14th March 2009, 10:57 PM
I really messed up on O7, but the night was outstanding ;)

Thanks to asa, mad, kanar, leungbok and kappeskopp!!!

guillaume
18th March 2009, 11:57 AM
My bosses bought Resident Evil and Killzone yesterday, and after that they plan on buying Street Fighter... Can't play HD during my lunch breaks, so I thought I'd play Pulse instead. :g Plus I need to get back in shape for the convention.
As soon as I sort out how to get to the web via the Livebox, I'll be good to go!

I had a little session last night at home against kappeskopp, wanted to say thanks but I don't think he's a member here?
It feels weird to play Pulse after HD... weird but good!

See you on the tracks! :)

EDIT: has anyone with a Livebox managed to connect their PSP to the web using WPA? I only see tutorials where it says to change WPA to WEP, but I'm not sure my boss will be ok with that... Thanks!

archman
18th March 2009, 02:49 PM
I never succeded to connect my psp to wpa nor wep... :(
(some types of wpa are still not supported)

INFAXSU
21st March 2009, 06:10 PM
Open challenge to all phantom class players!

Limited backquakes, I'm sure (I'm kinda drunk). :cowboy

guillaume
22nd March 2009, 02:25 PM
Just finished a short session with ACE-FLO, on flash and phantom.
He's not a member here though. Is there a way to message people on the PSP?

archman
22nd March 2009, 05:41 PM
He's a fresh member, but seems like not really participate.

You can't msg people inside Pulse, no...

guillaume
22nd March 2009, 05:46 PM
Oh? Do you know his forum name? I couldn't find "ACE-FLO" in the members list.
I was hoping the messaging system from the PS3 would be available on the PSP, outside of the game, but it doesn't look like it...

archman
22nd March 2009, 06:44 PM
ACE-FLO was on PSP Group, check it...

http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/member.php?u=4534

guillaume
22nd March 2009, 06:56 PM
Thanks! Weird, I can't find him in the members list...

INFAXSU
22nd March 2009, 10:35 PM
thx Flashback_Jack, and Kappeskopp! I had a rockin' time. Hope I entertained you guys with my backquakes and all!

archman
23rd March 2009, 02:28 PM
Announcement: Anyone who wants to participate on a team racing this weekend (probably Friday or/and Saturday night) do freely contact me, so I can prepare everything.

This is how it looked like when we did the first session: http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showpost.php?p=116473&postcount=1782

...and it was hot! :>

EDIT: Kaori, I've seen you put an announcement for 4. April. Thanks!

If anyone wants to race this weekend, please PM me. :)

guillaume
24th March 2009, 08:36 PM
Anyone up for a pulse session? (20:36 GMT at the time of writing)

INFAXSU
24th March 2009, 08:43 PM
Who is PSN ID: WZFro? Someone from here i take it.

Kept up with me in some races earlier.

guillaume
24th March 2009, 08:47 PM
That would be me!
And I hardly kept up, to be honest...

INFAXSU
24th March 2009, 08:52 PM
thx for putting up with me anyway.

guillaume
25th March 2009, 05:41 PM
I hooked up the PS3 to another TV at work, so I won't play Pulse during my lunch breaks. But I still plan on playing during the week around 5:30PM GMT, maybe sometimes later in the evenings or during week-ends, but I don't have a fixed schedule...
There are not many people around, so please make yourself known if you're online!

zargz
25th March 2009, 10:22 PM
wzFro, I've raced you a couple of times - you are fast!

Thanks MrSmartAlex, Bombastik99 and Ace-flo for some good races tonigt!
smartAlex thanks for pushing me all the way to phantom when you were hosting!! :eek
Those races I was trying to survive more than racing :D

Sorry about the last tour - I got stuck in the lobby and after when I searched for a game to join my psp froze :bomb
Since now it's 5.20 AM here I better go get me some we needed sleep!

z

stin
25th March 2009, 11:11 PM
Pavel, I will need to play with you soon, but I have not played pulse for ages due I`m just too busy doing other things!

stevie:blarg

MrSmadSmartAlex
26th March 2009, 12:06 AM
Thanks zargz. I was pushing myself really (I'm a bit of a noob, had my PSP 1 month). Hope to race you again soon.
ACE-FLO - sorry, my battery ran out. Tried to plug it in before it switched off, but failed.

zargz
26th March 2009, 05:06 AM
ONE month only!!!
I don't wanna think about how fast you are gonna be in One More month! :eek

btw MrSmadSmartAlex, wecome to the wo-zone! 8)

Stevie, what time do you take your bath normally?
I'l try to be there. Then we can do some Rapier tours. :D

z

guillaume
26th March 2009, 09:36 AM
Hey zargz, hey SmartAlex!
Glad I raced you before, hope to race more! :)

I've just come back to Pulse a few days ago (not that I ever spent much time online on Pulse). It's nice to see that despite the connexion problems, the game bugs and the usual quitters, there are some very good moments to spend playing this game!

ACE-FLO
26th March 2009, 01:02 PM
Hellow Fellow AG Pilots...

I can't beleive I've finally been fully activated on this site (Thanks to Infoxicated) I actuially joined way back in Jan/Feb 09 but why it's taken this long I do not know.

I want thank a lot of pilots out here in the Zone, we've had some adrenaline fuelled races online.

First and foremost - The pilot who I've always wanted to beat (but don't think I actually have - Mr INFAXSU (fellow stoner) - I've watched your maps and have learnt a lot from you. Not that you was training me or anything... But thanks anyway... You're really fast dude! I think the closest I got was a couple days ago on Metropia white Phantom... But you still beat me by like 3 seconds. That's my signature track. Need more practice. Need an Omlette also...:lol

Zargs - You're a good fight my friend! I haven't seen you much online but last night I hosted a game called ACE-FLOvsZARGZ just so we could race it out, but you must have been busy.

Haxorger - yeah! I know you all hate him! I been reading the threads... I don't know why he got banned or anything and I don't particularly care. I do agree with the fact that he does F around a lot on the track, however - is it me or has he been getting better at racing, his learning curve is kinda scary man!

MrSmadMsartAlex - You're a good racer, had a good few battles with you man.

Archman919esc - Arcman and Infaxsu kinda fired me up on another website about me being a crap pilot - which was kinda true when they told me, But I love this game so much - I'm getting better I think!

Kappeskopp - You're fast dude, but stop quitting 2man races when you're behind please... Otherwise - damn you a fast pilot, I dont have any doubt you would have caught up!

Kingarek63 - Not played you much, but always a pleasure...

q_dmc12 - Yeah, funny that, I was actually pulling an Arnaud on you that day lol...(not really - you was catching up!)

PhlOw - not bad dude - had me breakin' cold sweats there when we battled! Our gamenames have an affinity, so I took our races kinda personal (there can be only one flo/phlOw) lol

Hazte_una_L - is this guy new or what - coz he plays real fast too.

Kanar - we only played a couple games, but they were intense!

Guillaume (wzFRO) - we had a few run ins too... see you online dude!

RuLaS - No matter how many times I beat this kid, he always wants more, and I admire that... I've seen him improve his game over past week. See you online too dude. BTW Are you here?

If I've not remembered anyone than I do apologise - I'm a little buzzy from last night still.

Packetmon - I think my biggest victories to date where against you. And I have to aplogise to you, Packetmon! - I hosted a game and called it "Pocketman" instead of "Packetmon"... I am sorry for that. But thanks for humouring me and joining anyway - you took some very close wins indeed!

Once again - thank you peeps!;) See you online - I usually host the Air-Licker races...

archman
26th March 2009, 02:45 PM
Hey, ACE-FLO, glad you made it here. Yeah, I fired you up because of a serial quits, which maybe wasn't your fault anyway.

I'm happy the Pulse scene is going active, as I can see last few days. So I'm putting this announcement again:

Announcement: Anyone who wants to participate on a team racing this weekend (probably Friday or/and Saturday night) do freely contact me, so I can prepare everything.

This is how it looked like when we did the first session: http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showpost.php?p=116473&postcount=1782

...and it was hot! :>

So Seraph, Stin, Mad-Ice, kanar, kaori, guillaume, Zargz, ACE-FLO and others, hope to see you on tracks real soon. (I need to get myself back into my shape. Didn't play Pulse for two weeks now.)

ACE-FLO
26th March 2009, 03:08 PM
Yo Mr Arch595esc, I hope all the bad vibes are forgiven dude - I was a cocky lil :turd ... Anyway, thanks for the invite - I intend to be joining you guys over the weekend.

archman
26th March 2009, 03:14 PM
NP, mate, enjoy your stay, and stay faaaast! :)

ACE-FLO
26th March 2009, 03:35 PM
Thanks zargz. I was pushing myself really (I'm a bit of a noob, had my PSP 1 month). Hope to race you again soon.
ACE-FLO - sorry, my battery ran out. Tried to plug it in before it switched off, but failed.

No worries dude - It's happened to me so many times, it's really irritating huh?

See you online!

stin
26th March 2009, 05:44 PM
Pavel, I might play Pulse tomorrow night about 1700hrs GMT but I don`t know what arrangements yet and I will update tomorrow right after work.;)

Arch, looks like I will play pulse after all.

stevie;)

archman
26th March 2009, 09:23 PM
Thanks to famous guys giving me the good ol' chill. :D

INFAXSU
27th March 2009, 04:47 AM
Reference to haxorger and I? He's famous for being infamous. I'm vice-versa.

archman
27th March 2009, 07:01 AM
Not really, but ok, lol.

Hope to race a few quick races today, woz guys!

Echthroi
27th March 2009, 01:54 PM
Haxorger - yeah! I know you all hate him! I been reading the threads... I don't know why he got banned or anything and I don't particularly care. I do agree with the fact that he does F around a lot on the track, however - is it me or has he been getting better at racing, his learning curve is kinda scary man!

He's BS. That's all I'll say. I raced him with a couple other guys on here. I got fourth. Could have gotten third, but Haxorger literally flew RIGHT off the track and outside into the environment. Now, I've seen lagging, but that was nothing like what I've seen.

Then one race later, when it was just him and I, I raced him on Fort Gale White and I can't even tell you how far behind he was, and he immediately quit the race. He wouldn't even finish the fight. Whether he's cheating or not, if all you ever race on is Vertica, then it doesn't make you that great of a player. haha. Which was proof when I threw him off by choosing a different track. :rolleyes:

I didn't REALLY want to bring up this player but they closed the announcement for it while I was inactive for a few weeks. So I thought I'd add in my two cents here. :P

Anyways! I will be online sometime tonight.

stin
27th March 2009, 04:42 PM
Ok, I will be online in one hour time!, guys, give me a chance cos, I have not played pulse for ages and I`m do a bit rusty.:paperbag

stevie:)

archman
27th March 2009, 07:35 PM
hahaha, this was some uuuber intense racing with my stin and other folk: kappeskopp (which is sharp as a...i dunno :D), infaxsu (sharp as always) and others I forgot (some that I wanted to forgot)...

;)

INFAXSU
27th March 2009, 07:39 PM
I have mad-streak, baby! :robot

stin
27th March 2009, 08:22 PM
Well, I did thoroughly enjoyed my session tonight while I was in my bath!:o

Certainly alot of intense racing there and thank you for racing tonight!

Hopefully more to come.....

stevie:D

archman
27th March 2009, 08:22 PM
We loved playing with you too, infaxsu!

lol...

ACE-FLO
27th March 2009, 09:47 PM
He's BS. That's all I'll say. I raced him with a couple other guys on here. I got fourth. Could have gotten third, but Haxorger literally flew RIGHT off the track and outside into the environment. Now, I've seen lagging, but that was nothing like what I've seen.

Then one race later, when it was just him and I, I raced him on Fort Gale White and I can't even tell you how far behind he was, and he immediately quit the race. He wouldn't even finish the fight. Whether he's cheating or not, if all you ever race on is Vertica, then it doesn't make you that great of a player. haha. Which was proof when I threw him off by choosing a different track. :rolleyes:

I didn't REALLY want to bring up this player but they closed the announcement for it while I was inactive for a few weeks. So I thought I'd add in my two cents here. :P

Anyways! I will be online sometime tonight.

What's your handle online (player-tag) dont think I've seen you online before?!?

zargz
27th March 2009, 10:02 PM
Today every 3-4 races I got disconnected :bomb

Anyway thanks for some good races people!

8)

MrSmadSmartAlex
27th March 2009, 11:10 PM
Thanks to ACE-FLO, zargz, Devilconsumer, catapult10190 (I think) for some great races last couple of nights. Had some good ones with Haxorger too.
Also got absolutely :turd on by Archman, INFAXSU and many others. Put me in my place!

archman
28th March 2009, 07:35 PM
Anyone online, maybe?

stin
28th March 2009, 08:43 PM
I won`t be online tonight due, I will be spending time with my wife tonight:)

Sorry guys.

ACE-FLO
29th March 2009, 12:57 PM
Thanks to ACE-FLO, zargz, Devilconsumer, catapult10190 (I think) for some great races last couple of nights. Had some good ones with Haxorger too.
Also got absolutely :turd on by Archman, INFAXSU and many others. Put me in my place!

You're getting real fast dude... Beat me I think every game yesterday! Not happy bout my losses... As for the disconnections - I'll happily admit they were my fault. My wifi connection was too weak! I couldn't even go online to check rankings yesterday from my psp...

Today is better though.

Online now if anyone wanna play? Game name Air-licker (Phantom races only today - I have no weed so my nerves have no excuses...

peace out---

MrSmadSmartAlex
29th March 2009, 05:53 PM
Thanks man. Pretty sure I didn't win them all, but I was wasted yesterday so who knows? Don't remember any disconnections either (or anything)
Must have missed you today, went on about 4:30.:frown: but had a few good races anyway. May be back on later. Later

ACE-FLO
29th March 2009, 08:27 PM
Infaxsu / Arch595esc Thanks for the races earlier today - you guys are awesome man... like real damn faaaaaaaaasssst.... your RamJet Lick Lines (aftertails) are like trailin salamanders man!

Sorry for the disconnection - battery died and couldnt connect on time...

Echthroi
30th March 2009, 02:19 PM
I played a bit the other day, it was pretty fun :D

-- ---------

Yeah I was sad when Ace-Flo got disconnected D:

I didn't get to race you yet I dont think!

ACE-FLO
30th March 2009, 09:21 PM
Yeah I was sad when Ace-Flo got disconnected D:

I didn't get to race you yet I dont think!

Dude - ever since I got Norton Anti-Virus updated - the effin connection just keeps getting really effed... I really wanted to race you too dude! lol... I'm sure our maps will cross again.

;)

(edit): Wait - was that you when I got disconnected or when I had Norton eff things up for me? I don't know man... I smoke way too much Indica these days... Bring back my Sativa Hazes someone!

archman
31st March 2009, 01:00 PM
What's some peace of software has to do with your router?!? Or you're playing Pulse via xlink kai?

Echthroi
31st March 2009, 02:34 PM
Dude - ever since I got Norton Anti-Virus updated - the effin connection just keeps getting really effed... I really wanted to race you too dude! lol... I'm sure our maps will cross again.

Oh I hear, ya dude. I've had software like that screw with my connection before. Freakin Norton, dude. Haha. I've had issues with that a few times. :(

We'll race eventually, haha.

archman
31st March 2009, 04:05 PM
ROFL 23524

Are you guys serious??!?!?

stin
31st March 2009, 04:26 PM
I will play online in 15mins, if anybody wants to play? :)

archman
31st March 2009, 06:02 PM
LOL that was the very very fastest self destruction I did EVER !!! :D:D:D:D:D (Amphi blk)

archman
31st March 2009, 06:26 PM
hahah, nice hosting, stin ;)

nice fun racing, and many deaths of mine, never seen 'till now :D

INFAXSU
31st March 2009, 06:54 PM
arch, I eliminate you a lot on Platinum Rush these days! Probably just me i guess. ;) You beat me once on Amp white by a tenth of a second, I was too occupied cannoning you off the drop while in mid-air that I forgot to barrel roll. lol but you are capable of beating everyone else constently except me.

Thx guys! I hope I entertained you during your Pulse & Bath, stin.

stin
31st March 2009, 06:55 PM
Mr suicidal!!:lol, I didn`t know, you like Death Race!

Well, I did enjoyed with you with alot of pretty close race there.

Seemly, I can`t catch Infaxsu, he is just to damn fast!

But anyway, I will play again when I`m feeling fresh!

INFAXSU
31st March 2009, 07:00 PM
Death Race is a terrible movie.

archman
31st March 2009, 07:52 PM
offtopic: Death Race is a no brainer, so it's ok, as long as you like Rollcage. Which I do.

@ infaxsu: well, if I continued to practice like I did a month ago, maybe I would bring it more. So, enjoy racing with us all, and I hope I'll bring it even better the next time.

Cheers, guys! ;)

(Lack of Pulse lately, the new Tenchu is out and looks gooood.)

INFAXSU
31st March 2009, 09:40 PM

Is that for Xbox 360? If you got a console, we should fight on Soul Calibur 4 Live! I'm just as unbeatable there as I am on Pulse though. ;)

archman
31st March 2009, 10:07 PM
Nope, PSP :)

INFAXSU
1st April 2009, 11:27 AM
Oh! I didn't know PSP still make games. Well anyway, don't rule out buying a 360. :cowboy

archman
1st April 2009, 12:49 PM
I got some investment plans other than gaming. PSP surely gets new games, it's nowhere near dead. This generation games look breathtaking. More and more than enough for me to play.

btw.: Final Fantasy Dissidia, and Agito will kick ass.

archman
2nd April 2009, 12:02 PM
Announcement: All racers who are available on Friday and Saturday nights, please do join us on Avalon April Rush!

It will consist of two nights: the first is the "Gentlemans" style (no JayTech and @333 please) on Friday. The second one is "No-Limits" on Saturday night!

And maybe I'll prepare some team racing for the Sunday night!

Everyone! Please contact me for the teams!!!

See you this we hopefully! ;)

(more info here: http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6006 )

;)

ACE-FLO
2nd April 2009, 02:37 PM
offtopic: Death Race is a no brainer, so it's ok, as long as you like Rollcage. Which I do.

@ infaxsu: well, if I continued to practice like I did a month ago, maybe I would bring it more. So, enjoy racing with us all, and I hope I'll bring it even better the next time.

Cheers, guys! ;)

Love the tenchu games... New one on the psp Arch?

Oh and Arch - i dont know much about how computers work and all that - I'm just making an observation when I say "ever since I had Norton updated, my connection has been effed" - I thought I sorted it out a few days back, but no - I was wrong... Somebody please help!

archman
3rd April 2009, 07:00 PM
Avalon on PSP starts now! Join! :)

ACE-FLO
3rd April 2009, 07:13 PM
Damn I'm a lil late... Can I still join in the races?

archman
3rd April 2009, 07:55 PM
wohohoho this is unreal, guys!!

ace-flo, you can join if there is a free slot
try

James_sp
3rd April 2009, 08:46 PM
thanks for the party dudes!!

archman
3rd April 2009, 08:51 PM
Thanks for the breeezee!! ;)

AnErare
3rd April 2009, 09:48 PM
The racing was awesome indeed! Thanks a lot guys, and also thanks to HD failing to get me online so it made me go for Pulse ;D

KIGO1987
5th April 2009, 12:22 PM
Right im going on Pulse for a bit of freetime. Anyone want to join? Ill be there for about half an hour.

Really unhappy about the Wipeout HD servers being real cunty.

archman
5th April 2009, 12:46 PM
Kigo, you still there? Any chance you'll race tonight?

KIGO1987
5th April 2009, 01:55 PM
You good Archman. I was releasing my angry on my PS3 chatbox. Quick you are. Vertica is my track though, lol.

No thats it Archman. my nearly 5year old PSP needs a charge now. Great races though:g

ACE-FLO
5th April 2009, 01:58 PM
Sorry I couldnt participate... My girlfriend hates me playing the psp... So I had to leave the Avalon sessions - they sound so superb!

Any Avalon on tonight? Coz my girlfriend is with her family - meaning I've got a visa to do what I want, yet I'm so sad - I'm staying indoors to play pulse online... (ok not that sad as it is the best game ever ... EVER! and I do mean that!)

But she thinks its sad... lol

zargz
5th April 2009, 07:26 PM
Hey Al! That was attempted murder! :D hahaha

As you see phantom is not my cup of tea ... yet
but when I saw you name I just had to race you! 8)

arch you are fast too.
Now loading my psp battery see if I see you again soon.
Perhaps o rapier huh :p

JABBERJAW
6th April 2009, 02:47 AM
zargz, thanks for the games, I was excited to see your name, knowing you wouldn't quit mid race(although almost losing a race to haxorger was bad). Also, thanks to infaxu, I hope to play better on amphesium next tiime though, that was ga-ga to quote my son Jordan. Basically I need practice all around, it has been since the tourney last year since I played. I played a little better on metropia, but not getting first corner correctly to line up for the should be barrel roll, is really agitating, then added to it not working sometimes, I forgot completely about that. I hope to play tomorrow as well.

INFAXSU
6th April 2009, 03:15 AM
gg ALSARTWELL

I won't race you @ Metropia White more than 3 consecutive times next time. Moa and Metropia are my worst tracks... I'm the best in the world @ the technical tracks though. If you ever get extremely bored, check out some of my many hundreds of No.1 records at wipeout-game. :robot :robot :robot :robot :robot

- INFAX

KIGO1987
6th April 2009, 03:40 AM
Why do you have a Cntbox Live Gamertag in your PSN ID? Your a class 'A' knob INFAXSU you know.

kaori
6th April 2009, 09:02 PM
Little tournaments tonight with my french mates Livitarium & Kami, the incredible archman who like pass me at last lap, ACE-FLO, alterego, Emelas, badboy97300, kingarek63, feisar21 and dirty haxorger.

Archman was very fast! I hated when he pass me on Tech de Ra with canons on the finish line!

Thanks for racing!

Résults :
Rapier :
1. kaori ......... 30 (1.1.1.2)
2. Kami ......... 23 (4.3.2.1)
3. Livitarium ... 22 (2.2.3.3)
4. ACE-FLO ... 14 (3.4.6.5)
5. Emelas ...... 13 (6.5.4.4)
6. Alterego .... 10 (5.6.5.6)

Phantom :
1. archman .... 35 (3.1.1.1.2)
2. kaori ......... 33 (1.2.2.3.1)
3. Kami .......... 25 (4.3.3.2.3)
4. Livitarium .... 22 (2.4.4.4.4)
5. ACE-FLO ...... 6 (5.5)

Avalon :
1. archman ..... 32 (1.1.1.1)
2. kaori .......... 23 (2.2.3.2)
3. haxorger ..... 21 (3.3.2.3)
4. Livitarium .... 16 (4.4.4.4)
5. badboy97300 . 9 (5.5.5)

Phantom :
1. archman .... 32 (1.1.1.1)
2. kaori ......... 24 (2.2.2.2)
3. Livitarium ... 18 (4.3.4.3)
4. kingarek63 . 16 (5.4.3.4)
5. ACE-FLO ..... 7 (3.5.x.x)
6. tw2507 ....... 4 (7.5.x)
7. feisar21 ...... 2 (6)

(x = contender eliminated)

stin
6th April 2009, 09:44 PM
I will be online tomorrow night, if who wants to participate? :)

ACE-FLO
6th April 2009, 10:31 PM
damn these connect probs - gotta get a psp slim.

apologies to all who participated...

kaori, livitarium and archman, you're crazy fast... respect!

zargz
7th April 2009, 01:11 AM
sorry chillroy on vertica my connection just died :bomb

may be I'll have to give the slim a thought .. my 3yo, 2nd hand fatty is starting to refuse to read some discs :?

INFAXSU
7th April 2009, 02:32 AM
I have to quit pulse very soon... my fukin psp is fuked (broken analog stick, d-pad keeps turning on its own...). I'm going to step on it to **** when I buy the Nintendo DSi.

Darkdrium777
7th April 2009, 03:26 AM
What, and you'll finally go away? :|

I'm sorry but even though you are good at WipEout Pulse you have absolutely no rights to act like the idiot you are now. :-
At least this proves what someone once said: "Those who have very little marmalade spread it very thin."

Your latest posts are very inflammatory and very disrespectful toward other members. Al courteously thanks you for the good challenge you provide and you just go ahead with your 0 communication skills and rub it in his face:

I'm the best in the world @ the technical tracks though. If you ever get extremely bored, check out some of my many hundreds of No.1 records at wipeout-game. :robot :robot :robot :robot :robot

- INFAX

Good job. :-

It's like Flashback but terribly worse (you offer no tips to help others, he at least did on many occasions) and more obvious. And I apologize to Flashback for the comparison, you deserve much more than this even. :+ I wish you were at least still here somehow, feeling I won't even have for you Infaxsu when you finally leave.
Even haxorger ranks higher than you for me, and that's considering he said "Darkrium likes anal" in one of his many spam threads.

Lance
7th April 2009, 04:01 AM
Let's not start a flame war, guys. No more of this, please.

Darkdrium777
7th April 2009, 04:20 AM
Lance, free up your PM box.

kanar
7th April 2009, 07:16 AM
when I buy the Nintendo DSi.

Bwah Ah ah. Long life to doctor Kawachima, cooking mama, animal crossing or pokemon. You gonna enjoy the stuff, pure dope. Not even talking about the fantastics IQ teacher or IQ academy. Wow, what a gaming experience. You Hardcore!!! My grandmother will like that.

BIG congrats Kaori, Romano, Livi, Kami, Arch, ACe-Flo... for your nice tournament. Why god why I've never enough time for wipeout. Damn.

leungbok
7th April 2009, 10:51 AM
I have to quit pulse very soon... my fukin psp is fuked (broken analog stick, d-pad keeps turning on its own...). I'm going to step on it to **** when I buy the Nintendo DSi.

Maybe it's time you go to lead the boards on mario-kart :lol

ACE-FLO
7th April 2009, 11:01 AM
the real reason infaxsu leaves wipeout? imo is coz Haxorger has caught up to him the Ranking tables... and we all know vain models can be.

i give it 3 days and i'm expecting my buddy Haxorger to snatch his spot.

i know most of dont care for records, but from infaxsu's comment it sounds like he lives for it.

maybe the DS will allow him to grow a brain. lol.

rant done!

Asayyeah
7th April 2009, 11:21 AM
I fully agree with Xavier comparing Mike and that ****, it's a shame that guy infaxu didn't had a few days ban in order to let him think about the way he is acting in society.

Even Chiriu from HD started to be a decent normal pilot in his speeches , now he seems to respect guys & gals by sending them good messages, a true progress. Maybe Infax has not reached this level of 'maturity' yet.

ACE-FLO
7th April 2009, 11:32 AM
Assayyeah, not had the pleasure yet. i wanna be a better pilot, and imo i'll only get better by playing pilots better than me... Pilots who want real competition encourage other, less able pilots to do well... not destroy confidence, like Infaxsu...

ps- i agree with your post totally.

INFAXSU
7th April 2009, 12:57 PM
It seems the wipeoutzone policy is: everyone suck up to other members. Definitely the motto of most people here. A perfect example is the post above.

I haven't shown any disrespect to members here, just haven't expressed any respect... 'cause I got none. It's just a fukin video game. I don't care If you're an elite wipeout sage from the sacred wipeout sage order...... It's a fukin video game! omfg there is no other game forum that is so gay with a video game as this. you guys are way too sensitive.

alterego
7th April 2009, 01:09 PM
Hi Kaori, hi all.

Littles tournament tonight with my french mate Livitarium & Kami, the incredible archman who like pass me at last lap, ACE-FLO, alterego, Emelas, badboy97300, kingarek63, feisar21 and dirty haxorger.

Archman was very fast! I hated when he pass me on Tech de Ra with canons on the finish line!

Thanks for racing!

Résults :
Rapier :
1. kaori ......... 30 (1.1.1.2)
2. Kami ......... 23 (4.3.2.1)
3. Livitarium ... 22 (2.2.3.3)
4. ACE-FLO ... 14 (3.4.6.5)
5. Emelas ...... 13 (6.5.4.4)
6. Alterego .... 10 (5.6.5.6)

....it's a shame... ;) ...excuse me but i'm playing pulse for the first time this evening after the publication of HD, around six month ago, and i have a lot of prob with the remembering of track, like outpost and basilico.....i must training a lot for the reprise of pulse...... :D

During my training I hope to join you all online with pulse, but in better training condition.......ah ah ah!!!

Read you soon
CdRom

kanar
7th April 2009, 01:16 PM
Infax, I've always showed you respect. I've always congratulated you. I remember the days you were a rookie on pulse. You can search in the archive files. You're right, this is just a game, but with real persons in front of their screens. So why not acting here like you are in the real life, I mean polite, not bragging yourself, & insulting people? I'm sure you're a nice person with your friends & relatives, so why not showing respect, even to people you don't know? For sure, you can say **** you to people at gamespot or gamefaqs, & many websites, but what's your point? This game is so hard that it takes hours & hours & days & years to master at least one track. This is the hardest franchise ever. You know that. This is why we prefer congratulate & cheer up guys ( & not sucking them like you said) here.

Darkdrium777
7th April 2009, 01:23 PM
I haven't shown any disrespect to members hereO RLY? :lol

http://f.imagehost.org/t/0417/infaxsuisbeingchildishagain.jpg (http://f.imagehost.org/view/0417/infaxsuisbeingchildishagain)
Guess who left this? :lol You gave me a red square just to help me prove my point, how nice of you! xD

Nahh. Telling Al to go check out your "many hundred [NB: ROFL] records because you are the best" after you win only a few races online is of course showing the utmost respect to Al's dedication to the community when he hosts an annual convention at his place. He doesn't have to do this you know. But he certainly doesn't have to endure your post style any longer.
Going about on threads posting "I am number one" is of course being very respectful of others who are playing the game and are trying to get better themselves. It is also very helpful.

This post above. "gay", "suck ups" etc. Of course, keep going ;)

You are a self centred, self important ____. This latest post of yours shows you have no compassion or understanding for the people on the receiving end of your BS. Had you had even the slightest bit of empathy you would feel sorry for posting in such a way for some time now.

Historical fact: you are the first ever member I've seen on this website who boasts so much, with 1. so little to back it up (You are not first everywhere) and 2. so little content actually brought into the community, like tips, tricks, help, encouragements (especially that last one Hahaha :lol). I've been posting here for some time, and been reading for some more prior to my join date. I've never seen a phenomenon like you.

You are skilled at WipEout, there is no doubt. You are not skilled at sharing with other members. This is something that can be worked on. Evidently, this being the second time you say you are leaving, this is something you don't intend to work on.

Being in the top is something you can strive for, yes. However here everyone is there for that (Partly), if you throw everyone down with posts like this it's a fact that it won't be welcomed very long. You see the result of your own doing here now.

ACE-FLO
7th April 2009, 01:34 PM
LOL at you infaxsu... I've just been searching your posts and boy - I really do think you need to leave Wipeout well alone. The only reason? You have no communication skills whatsoever.

I've always given you respect and admired your skills in the game... Even before we ever communicated, I'd posted in gamefaqs... Under the thread "does ace-flo come here?" by NumandinaM...

But seriously Mr Infax - Why do you feel the need to massage your own ego so much? Is it because there is a gaping big hole in your life - without any love in it? Your cocky comments are very weak and transparent - forcing most of us to cringe at a "master player who comes across foolish and immature" ... sorry just cant respect you anymore, when once I did...

Go play kiddykart on DS mate"! There you'll find other 12year olds who will happilly give back as good as they get... and you'll be in good company.

You've really let the side down man!

archman
7th April 2009, 03:41 PM
Whoa!! Many things happened since I was here last time. (One day ago :D)

OK, I'll just tell that if FBJack was banned for the sentences he said, I don't understand why is infaxsu still not banned...
But I don't want him banned (anymore), 'cause I love to read his childish sentences and laugh my ass off to them.
Infaxsu, you're right, it's just a game, but...why don't you try to encourage other racers, and instead that you say: "I'm the BEST again, like always :cowboy"; you should maybe say: "Heey, ____, you were awesome! Hope to race you again real soon! :smiley". See? It's not that hard.
Hope you're not really quitting Pulse, I know you're not, 'cause it's the second time now that you're quitting. Racing with you is fun, and so uptempo and interesting, and very tight. ;)
You're gonna crush your PSP when you get a DSi? Then you're an idiot. I don't see a point to crush something you bought for about $200. You can freely send your PSP to me if you don't need it. I need one more. ;) And I'll pay the shipping. :)

...It's a fukin video game! omfg there is no other game forum that is so gay with a video game as this. you guys are way too sensitive...

pain... :+

archman
7th April 2009, 03:55 PM
Little tournaments tonight with my french mates Livitarium & Kami, the incredible archman who like pass me at last lap, ACE-FLO, alterego, Emelas, badboy97300, kingarek63, feisar21 and dirty haxorger.

Kaori!!! Thank you for the faaast races! You really surprised me with the PM you sent me yesterday. I came back from work (3-day-long part-time work), and I see your PM "We race at 21:30 TONIGHT". Man, And it's 21:45 when I saw it. haaha. So I tried to get in, and luckily succeeded in it!!!
And I saw the tournament on which I was late was a rapier class one, so I'm not sorry a bit that I got late :D I don't really like rapier.

Again, THANK YOU for the great surprise!!
(****, I was on phone the whole tournaments, LOL :D, me on bed, holding the phone with my left shoulder :D, head a little leaning to the left side. Yes, I got an ache later night LOL)

Thanks!

kaori
7th April 2009, 04:01 PM
I will be online tomorrow night, if who wants to participate? :)

Why not, I'm not sure, I'll try, will you be on MSN?

Lance
7th April 2009, 04:53 PM
It seems the wipeoutzone policy is: everyone suck up to other members. Definitely the motto of most people here. A perfect example is the post above.

I haven't shown any disrespect to members here, just haven't expressed any respect... 'cause I got none. It's just a fukin video game. I don't care If you're an elite wipeout sage from the sacred wipeout sage order...... It's a fukin video game! omfg there is no other game forum that is so gay with a video game as this. you guys are way too sensitive.

You do indeed have no respect for others. Perhaps you are just used to forums that have several childish wankers.

You are free to attend to them. Banned. I leave it to infoxicated to decide whether or not to allow you back.

stin
7th April 2009, 04:54 PM
Kaori,

I`m going to my bath in 10mins, so, no msn!:paperbag

stevie*runs upstairs and jump in my bath, aaah looooovely!:lol

archman
7th April 2009, 05:28 PM
lol, this is his second ban on wo pulse forums. One being gamespot :D:D:D
LOL

Long live Xbox Live Gamertag: INFAXSU !!

guillaume
7th April 2009, 06:28 PM
Starting now, ending, well, later. :)
Hope I won't have too many disconnection problems.
Hopefully hosting under "wzFro"!

EDIT: cnmth and MrSmadSmartAlex already in! Please join! :g

KIGO1987
7th April 2009, 06:36 PM
O RLY? :lol

http://f.imagehost.org/t/0417/infaxsuisbeingchildishagain.jpg (http://f.imagehost.org/view/0417/infaxsuisbeingchildishagain)
Guess who left this? :lol You gave me a red square just to help me prove my point, how nice of you! xD

Funny thing i also received something similar to that, only a few hours from your rep receiving.

It appears that INFAXSU has followed the path of FBJ.

Knobness (INF) vs. Willy nilly behavior (FBJ) . lol.

Is this guy permanently banned or just for a few days?

Lance
7th April 2009, 06:38 PM
As I said, permanently, unless infoxicated decides to allow him back. I'm not likely to do so. ;)

archman
7th April 2009, 06:47 PM
Thanks for the races, guillaume! ;)
Fast dude. :)

ACE-FLO
7th April 2009, 06:47 PM
I almost threw my psp out the window months ago when Infaxsu slated me on gamefaqs or something... he called me "ACE-SLO" which he shouldnt have as name calling is a low blow... then in the same thread told me that "I need to break out of those metal tags, forrest"... It's comments like that which break confidence and ensure you stay away from practice... Please Infoxxicated, Lance, :naughty don't let him back.

guillaume
7th April 2009, 06:58 PM
Thanks for the races, guillaume! ;)
Fast dude. :)
Yeah well, not fast enough!

It's gonna be all white tracks, then black if I have the time. Please don't leave when we reach Outpost 7 (that's for everyone, not just you archman) ;)

archman
7th April 2009, 07:02 PM
Why should I leave on o7?!? It's my fav track. ;)
But I won't (probably) be that long. Gotta study.

guillaume
7th April 2009, 07:06 PM
Sorry, that turned out wrong. Was more of a request to anyone in the room reading this thread, not to leave even if they don't like the track, whatever it is. And not everyone likes Outpost :)

ACE-FLO
7th April 2009, 07:10 PM
Holy Smoke from an Air-Licker Pro4 braking system.... (circa WO Fusion eg-x ship data)... WzFRO, Haxorger, Infaxsu, MrSmadSmartAlex and all - whoa - I shoulda started on flash, then built up to Phantom. Not jump in like that - I wasn't ready for that level of gameplay... Heavy!

guillaume
7th April 2009, 07:17 PM
Please come back, ACE-FLO! I don't think I'm doing better than you did! :)

EDIT: MrAlex, that goes for you too!

MrSmadSmartAlex
7th April 2009, 07:21 PM
WzFro - thanks for the races. I didn't quit cos of the track, I was only online for a quick session anyway. Hopefully race you again soon.

archman
7th April 2009, 07:21 PM
Thanks again, guillaume, thanks for bringing the scene up ;)

ACE-FLO
7th April 2009, 07:22 PM
OK Guillaume, I'm back at the next given oppo!

Yeah, I'll second that Archamn! Guillaume deserves the respect for the effort! This is RACING!

guillaume
7th April 2009, 07:26 PM
Cool ACE-FLO! Let's die on O7! :g

Alex, I wasn't implying anything, just trying to bring people (back) in.

ACE-FLO
7th April 2009, 07:33 PM
My bat died... Hold tight going for the recharge... I wanna play on Outpost 07 BLACK with you WzFRO - Please hold out for me... we can die there properly lol...;)

ACE-FLO
7th April 2009, 07:36 PM
**** so sorry guys - I have to take care of something first - wont be more than 15 minutes I promise... Play on... SO sorry...

note by Lance: 21 minutes later >

I'm back Guillaume... Outpost 07 Black awaits us!

archman
7th April 2009, 07:58 PM
lol, someone's having fun :)
i'm glad.

guillaume
7th April 2009, 08:01 PM
Cool! :)
Haxorger, if you're reading this, please stop quitting... There's really no point, I swear.

EDIT: I didn't die, but there's Goteki paint all over Outpost 7 Black :D

ACE-FLO
7th April 2009, 08:07 PM
lol, someone's having fun :)
i'm glad.

Yeah...Fun dying on Outpost 07 Black Phantom... I can normally do this track but when the going gets tuff.. I panic! lol

ACE-FLO
7th April 2009, 08:08 PM
Cool! :)
Haxorger, if you're reading this, please stop quitting... There's really no point, I swear.

EDIT: I didn't die, but there's Goteki paint all over Outpost 7 Black :D

That's my paint... dont you dare to take it from the magstrips... Its patented copyrights are protected! lol

ACE-FLO
7th April 2009, 08:16 PM
I wasxeliminated by Guillaume AKA as WzFRO ... man I really need eyedrops now. I think I burst a blood vessel in my eye playing... Itch itch scratch scratch...

guillaume
7th April 2009, 08:17 PM
:D
Sorry!

ACE-FLO
7th April 2009, 08:19 PM
Thats cool cuzzin... No worries, nature of the game my friend! But seriously, my eyes are blurring and I dont think they can handle more than flash online...

I play with OFW at the strandard 222 which sketches me out dudes!

Apologies for not taking part in Phantom ;)

Lance
7th April 2009, 08:27 PM
Please do not multiple-post. Put all current replies and comments in one post and then give others a chance to reply.

Darkdrium777
7th April 2009, 08:31 PM
Ah, if only the PSP was able to work with school wireless networks which require a log in. I would be on Pulse way more often. Sadly, the only occasion I have of playing Pulse online is at home, and then there is HD available... Dilemma...

guillaume
7th April 2009, 09:03 PM
Any chance you could get access to the login info? What's the official use of the wireless network?

archman
7th April 2009, 09:19 PM
PSP can't connect to wpa or wpa2 (wpa-psk tkip)...schools surely use psk...

guillaume
7th April 2009, 09:35 PM
My wireless access is configured to "WPA (TKIP + AES)" (whatever that means), and it works just fine. And I'm not sure this comment is of any use to anyone, but that's the only thing that came to mind... :)

Anyway, thank you everyone who raced tonight, hope there will be more!

Darkdrium777
7th April 2009, 10:11 PM
Oh but I do know the login, I have one. It's the school's public Wireless system (works with the laptop generally well, although they have bandwidth troubles sometimes). But the PSP simply is incompatible with this (login redirects) when you try to connect to the internet in a game, which is why it doesn't work.

stin
8th April 2009, 06:24 AM
Thank you guys who was playing with me last night.

ACE-FLO, WZfro, Hax, Infaxsu, MrSmadSmartAlex (only one race!, why?) aaand kaori.;)

ACE-FLO
8th April 2009, 12:07 PM
Whoa - recognition from Stin_wz, Thanks dude!

Think my confidence is going up...

Also, apologies again to all last night. Thought i'd let you all know that I'm at the opticians today... My eyes are not ok after the last few nights of online activity.

Apparently I have a burst vessel in my eye - and I've got (this sucks)stigmatism... Cant see horizontal lines very clearly - just cant believe this people!

I've always been short sighted but now I've got this crap to deal with. I'm going to India in November to have laser eye surgery done by the pioneers of the technology - and I'm getting it done for less than £200.00 sterling for both eyes... I will still join phantom races but will only race a few races phantom every night as my eyes do sting quite badly... I blame OFW@222mhz on the FAT.

See you online people!

Air-licker FLO

MrSmadSmartAlex
8th April 2009, 03:49 PM
Apologies to wzFro and stin for leaving your games. I only had time for a couple of races before I went out. Sounds like I missed out big time:frown:. Wish I'd stayed online instead of socialising now!:lol
ACE-FLO - sorry to hear about your eye, mate. If your fatty makes it worse, doesn't the PSP3000 screen have a faster refresh rate or something and brighter colours? I also read that Sony removed the 222mhz limit with OFW3.50, dunno what Wipeout runs at normally. Race you soon hopefully.:+

guillaume
8th April 2009, 03:59 PM
No apologies needed!
ACE-FLO, sorry to read that, hope you'll be better soon!

I also read that Sony removed the 222mhz limit with OFW3.50, dunno what Wipeout runs at normally.
It has always officially run at 222. So if what you're saying is true, what is gonna happen with Pure/Pulse WZ records? This would be worth a new thread... :)

MrSmadSmartAlex
8th April 2009, 04:23 PM
Well, I only read it on wikipedia, so it could be a load of :turd :). Mine seems to run pretty smooth (at least offline): PSP2001 OFW5.03 but then I've got nothing to compare it to. I guess developers could still limit mhz to whatever they want.

guillaume
8th April 2009, 04:31 PM
Ooooh, right. Forget my post, I thought you were talking about a firmware yet to come out. If I'm not mistaken, what it means is that games can now use the full 333, but it won't change anything for games released prior to this change.

komatos
8th April 2009, 06:38 PM
Pretty much. Only new games that were developed to take full advantage of 333MHz would see any benefit. Methinks Sony Liverpool isn't gonna bother patching a game that came out 1 1/2 years ago. IIRC, the speed update was either 3.5 (like the poster above mentioned) or 3.71. Right around the time the PSP Slim came out (3.70/3.71), which is supposed to be a little more energy efficient. That was also around the time the higher capacity mAh battery came out.

archman
8th April 2009, 07:49 PM
Anyone racing tonight?

Phantom-_-Racer
8th April 2009, 11:07 PM
ill be on in 5 minutes if anyone wants to race?

ACE-FLO
9th April 2009, 03:03 AM
i raced you yesterday...

you beat me on my signature track...metropia WH phantom speedclass, not many peeps have done that at phantom...

your talent is scary... hope to exact my revenge on you soon! lol

JABBERJAW
9th April 2009, 03:27 AM
If we are on at the same time, I'll give you as many runs on metropia white as you want. Probably my fav track as well

archman
9th April 2009, 08:51 AM
...you beat me on my signature track...metropia WH phantom speedclass, not many peeps have done that at phantom...

OK, just don't start like infaxsu :D ;)

ACE-FLO
9th April 2009, 11:36 AM
Lol Archman... I've already been humbled by you Mr Archman, or should I call you sir... your skills are way too advanced for me to think I can afford cockiness... (I wont get leary with anyone, just friendly competition talk):

Besides, no1 likes a cocky git... Prime example is the latest banned member on this site.;)

Also, I really can't play more than 2 or 3 races at Phantom level, my eyes need a break after that.

If we are on at the same time, I'll give you as many runs on metropia white as you want. Probably my fav track as well

OK - as much as I'd like to keep playing Metropia White Phantom, I think I can only handle 2 or 3 runs... but I've been given eyedrops to help my eyes which I guess I can always use if the races are that addictive.

Just one question Jabberjaw, what's your handle online so I can look out for you?

My game names are always interesting, so you'll know where to join... But usually I just title my game names "Air-Licker" that keeps the noobs away!

PS: I really appreciate the kind words of encouragement and advice, from the members of this site regarding my eye problems... I sincerely hope and pray none of you fine people ever experience anything like the frustrations of a burst blod vessel in your eye causing you to trip out with stigmatism... lol

No, really, thanks guys.

JABBERJAW
9th April 2009, 11:40 AM
Alsartwell

One more word of advice for you then. If you are ahead of me and on lap 5, close your eyes, and focus. You'll do just fine :) And your eyes will feel better as well.

ACE-FLO
9th April 2009, 11:43 AM
Lol dude, that is funny - made me laugh so much with that my eyes just lubricated themselves...;)!

I'll look out for you Alsartwell...

archman
9th April 2009, 01:45 PM
ace-flo, call me "mate" :D:D:D
You can call me whatever you want. ;)

btw.: you can easily get me on Metropia wht, I'm bad on that one, and so uninterested in that track ;) One other track also...explore... ;)

ACE-FLO
9th April 2009, 06:42 PM
Thanks Archman, is buddy ok? ;)

archman
9th April 2009, 08:04 PM
sure ;)

Phantom-_-Racer
9th April 2009, 11:31 PM
Thanks to alex and ace-flo for the great races. if anyone wants to race ill be on now

zargz
10th April 2009, 10:44 AM
..you beat me on my signature track...metropia WH phantom speedclass ..yep, you are good at that one 8)
funny how on flash you won with 4 sec but on phantom only with 2 :D
may be coz of the piranha/ag sys swich?

you never race Rapier??

ACE-FLO
10th April 2009, 01:37 PM
Piranha wont work for me in PHANTOM on Met White... AG-SYSTEMS does, but on FLASH I can be quite demonic with the PIRANHA.

However, with regards to the RAPIER class, I don't really race Rapier because for me, the two speed classes which hold the most exitement for me are FLASH and PHANTOM.

FLASH: More weapons end up getting picked up and fired by all players IMO which is a nice shake in the mix, a lot more violent and revenge worthy (IMO)

PHANTOM: A true test of ability and nerves... I never thought I'd be playing PHANTOM because this speed class used to scare the shizzles out of me, but thanks to a few members of this site (Archman, MrSmadSmartAlex, Zargs, Guillaume... and more recently, PHANTOM-_-RACER) and their vote of confidence in me, I've been ballsy enough to attempt PHANTOM offline...

All my grids are now GOLD which I am really proud of! And the confidence to race PHANTOM grew in me, so I took that confidence online...

OK, there were a few times when that confidence was knocked by a certain ex-member... But hey, If I know i've got a lil skill, Then I'd be foolish not to follow it up.

Made some good friends on this site and I'll be racing AG for years to come
Insha-Allah (If God Wills)...

Update on my EYES people... The results are not as bad as I thought, The stigmatism is slight... but can get worse. I have been advised by the Optician that is I feel stressed, or get a head-ache when looking at screens, I must stop and use the eyedrops.

ace-flo, call me "mate" :D:D:D
You can call me whatever you want. ;)

btw.: you can easily get me on Metropia wht, I'm bad on that one, and so uninterested in that track ;) One other track also...explore... ;)

Buddy, you say this, yet I still havent managed to beat you on this track... The closest I got was - Lap 4, I'm in the lead, approaching lap 5 - and you whizz past me leaving me smelling your RAMJET afterburners... which in turn smoked up my HUD - I had an autopilot which I had activated at this point but the stupid software glitched and left me off track when in disengaged... My fault, I should know better than to use AUTO-PILOT in Phantom, it always leaves me effed... and I never disengage it in time...

As for this other track you have a weakness on - I bet my weakness is more apparent on that track (whatever track that is)!

See you online Archman

MrSmadSmartAlex
10th April 2009, 01:55 PM
ACE-FLO - Hey mate. Gonna try to catch zargz for a bit of Flash/ Rapier this evening if you're in.
Hey, you just started a game! I'm in now!:)

ACE-FLO
10th April 2009, 02:13 PM
Alex you crazy AG-head... You just beat me 2 races to 1 on Met white FLASH on the 4th game had a diconnection...

Love racing you man... It's always tight! ;)

Also checked you out on Wipeout-game.com rankings - moving up swiftly now friend!!

MrSmadSmartAlex
10th April 2009, 02:47 PM
I got lucky with the turbos. Otherwise, I can't beat you on that track. You should never have given me that tip!;)
Only just looked at my rank.:o Don't know how it's worked out, but I assumed I'd be into 4 figures. I was more pleased with my lap time on DCW Phantom. I worked hard on that most of the weekend. I might try to shave off a few more fractions of a second this weekend, don't think I could beat KANDANG's or Flashback Jack's times though:eek
Hopefully race you with zargz later:+

Phantom-_-Racer
10th April 2009, 04:42 PM
anyone up for a race? ill be on in 10 minutes

archman
10th April 2009, 05:17 PM
Seems like now I have a few of you guys to make some team racing I was struggling to organize. Stay tuned!

-this was how the first event results looked like: http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showpost.php?p=116473&postcount=1782

ACE-FLO
10th April 2009, 05:48 PM
:banzai Arch(is the)man...

From what I can gather, keeping this scene active with tournaments and events is what makes it the international phenomenon it is today.

Ok, granted that there aint many people who have played wipeout, or have even heard of it! But for those of us for whom fate had decided would become AG pilots, it was inevitable that we'd come across it!

For us - it's more than racing, it's proving immense ability at intense speeds - pushing human and machine limits to the peaks and boundaries of ability, and reality... gaining new ground and understanding that the "laws of relativity", and their underlying concepts of "Gravity", and popular beliefs such as "What goes up, must come down!" were meant for us to breach, That's right people, WE, the chosen few from amongst the earths 6 billion population...

Count me in Buddy...;)

Phantom-_-Racer
10th April 2009, 08:00 PM
thank you to ACE-FLO and MrSmadSmartAlex for the excellent races

zargz
10th April 2009, 10:32 PM
alex, only one word - AWESOME!!!!

cheers!

z

ACE-FLO
10th April 2009, 10:50 PM
Seriously Effin Craaaaazy.... (cough) I know it was only a warm up round then a 3 race tournament - but that **** was the doggs danglies, mutts nutts, tighter than a virgins vagina... I'm sorry for the unholy analogies - but going against the laws of gravity like that? well, that's breaking laws too aint it...;)

---

sorry peeps, got disconnected. sussed out the reason - the router is in my brothers room. i'm in mine. sucks.

not a bad thing, i dont think my eyes can handle phantom this late at nite, (2am)

i'm coming back on, gonna try host some flash races...

oh, btw, that was some crazy sheeet!

archman
11th April 2009, 01:33 AM
Ace, Alex, thank you for the great races tonight! You guys are awesome! (this is my first post typed on PSP lol)

ACE-FLO
11th April 2009, 02:57 AM
lol bud. i can guarantee you one thing, if i'm on this site after 11pm GMT- i'm typing on the psp.

is there a "qwerty" keypad available?

Alex, you was awesome tonight, best ever... look out peeps, this ones a bit of a "Paul Cheung" ... very capable in the EG-X:concept... I managed to eliminate Alex in a couple of races tonight, with some lethal weapons deployment techniques of my own.

but largely Alex won 6 out of 10 races against me.

well done Alex...

ps: i'm typing this on my psp... long!

MrSmadSmartAlex
11th April 2009, 03:13 AM
Thanks Archman. I'm just pleased I only lost by 5secs on one track:lol Was good fun though.:+
zargz! - awesome session mate!:D thanks for hosting, and ACE-FLO, hax, hazte_una_l, general_LARA, Bombastic99 and many others for racing. Gotta do it again soon!;)
Also had some great phantom races later with ACE-FLO, Phantom-_-Racer, Archman, and more I can't remember right now.
Thanks for the late night Flash wind-down, ACE-FLO;). My brain would have melted if I did any more Phantom.
Sorry to all the names I forgot - I've been on for well over 15 hours now and must finally go to bed!
Cheers guys!:)

ACE-FLO
11th April 2009, 03:32 AM
Thanks for the late night Flash wind-down, ACE-FLO;). My brain would have melted if I did any more Phantom
yeah, my eyes would have melted if there was to be any more Phantom lol.

you rock dude!

archman
11th April 2009, 11:21 AM
Folk, I'm going to host a few weapons off races (Avalon-style in Kanar's pride!!! ;)) today at 15H00GMT (in about 2.5hrs from now on). Everyone's welcome to enter the races! ;)
See you!

archman
11th April 2009, 03:06 PM
Thank you Alex, Ace and mdhay for the great afternoon avalon-style races. You were awesome, guys. Keep it up, and remember, try to put your nose down as much as you can. It makes you go faster.;) (Do NOT use JayTech!!!)
Alex, you were damn good on Fort Gale White!

Thanks guys!!!

I'm back to the crappy studying now... :-

ACE-FLO
11th April 2009, 03:13 PM
Mdhay: Nuff Respect to you!!!

This guy races clinically... his reactions are electric and recorrection - flawless... Superb command of his AG-Craft, not unlike an extension of his own self... Where pilot and craft are but one!

This is not racing... This is Martial Art!... ;)

Asayyeah
11th April 2009, 03:37 PM
His 1st name is Martin , so we can use the appropriate expression : Martin Art (tm)
:P

MrSmadSmartAlex
11th April 2009, 04:03 PM
Thanks for hosting some great games today Archman:+ - maybe some day I'll be close enough to actually see you go over the finish line!;) I do try to nose-down as much as possible, but I'm usually swerving about too much already!
Yeah, I love Fort Gale White! It was my favourite until I realised de Konstruct White is vastly superior to all other tracks.
Also thanks to ACE, hax, mdhay (you're fast, race online more often, dude), and MrOrbital (I felt a bit of rivalry - someone else being Mr!:lol) for racing.

mdhay
11th April 2009, 04:32 PM
Mdhay: Nuff Respect to you!!!

This guy races clinically... his reactions are electric and recorrection - flawless... Superb command of his AG-Craft, not unlike an extension of his own self... Where pilot and craft are but one!

This is not racing... This is Martial Art!... ;)

You've been watching M&S adverts, haven't you? :lol;)

ACE-FLO
11th April 2009, 04:48 PM
:lolLol:lol... I work in media, it's kinda second nature to me. ;)

Phantom-_-Racer
11th April 2009, 05:04 PM
i will be going online in 20 minutes if anyone wants to join

ACE-FLO
11th April 2009, 05:41 PM
His 1st name is Martin , so we can use the appropriate expression : Martin Art (tm)
:P

Hahaha I just saw that - very clever... i love a play on words - I'm an editor by trade... lol guys...;)

PS - I posted a thread up in the PULSE section regarding Saving Progress whilst Online - and how to do it wtihout coming offline... Check it out peeps! you wont have to lose all your online progress ever again...

ACE-FLO
12th April 2009, 12:13 PM
Firstly, apologies for last nights connection issues...WEP sucks.

This morning i raced MDHAY again, and got beat, this kid is kool and want him in my team (when I form one),
at one point I almost got eliminated by a sneaky bomb on an exit from a chicane. As Archman said - he's a "Pulse Warrior" - i'm inclined to agree.

Which brings me to Archman -

holy smokes, that backquake, and on Lap2 too. I've no words express how much I admire your skill. After that quake, all I could do was absorb weapons. lol

archman
12th April 2009, 02:42 PM
hahah, man I got 3 quakes in that race, and I accidentally absorbed one of them. A shame!! :(
:D:D:D
;)

ACE-FLO
12th April 2009, 02:45 PM
Lol dude... I wouldn't wanna think what state my poor craft would be in after 3 consecutive back-quakes... I feel like posting a smile but the look on my face!?!:blarg

MrSmadSmartAlex
12th April 2009, 11:27 PM
thanks to zargz, ACE, Arch, hazte, hax and all the other pilots for the awesome races tonight. Intense... I could hardly see for all the weapons flying about!:eek
Hope to do it again soon.:+:+:+

zargz
12th April 2009, 11:39 PM
Thanks to all the crazy EGX racers! :D:+

Phantom-_-Racer
12th April 2009, 11:45 PM
thanks to alex and ace for my last races on pulse. you guys rock

ACE-FLO
12th April 2009, 11:58 PM
Awesome! the 12 race tournament was something else. tonight, we strapped up, lock n loaded, and turbo-slutted to Avalons' Gate...

i'm ecstatic coz I won the 12race tournament, for once... but MrSmad and Zargz were amazing...
Everything that could've happened - did!

thanks also to Archman, who skooled us... but tonight I beat him in one race. then he just flew n we couldnt see him... So damn Faaast. sad u had to leave early bud!

archman
13th April 2009, 07:15 AM
You guys became real damn fast. It's getting more and more interesting. ;)

Phantom-_-Racer
13th April 2009, 03:02 PM
if anyone wants to race, im NCR_Racer

Phantom-_-Racer
13th April 2009, 09:39 PM
thanks to Kinghiem and alex for the great races today. and i changed my psn to NCR_Racer if anyone cares, im going on soon if any one wants to race

ACE-FLO
13th April 2009, 10:16 PM
Hey, NCR_Racer, I wish my internet was working coz you and I got to show off our new skills to eachother yet... Hoppefully tomorrow.

I'm using my friends net to type this... Humph!;)

Phantom-_-Racer
14th April 2009, 09:30 PM
i know wipeout HD is pretty popular, but does anyone want to have a quick race on pulse? ill be on in 10 minutes

archman
15th April 2009, 06:47 AM
Lol, I was online last night at that time and didn't see you at all...How come? Didn't went online, or?

btw.: You guys who see me race Flash and Rapier and lose races from now on, don't be disappointed when you see me like that racing real bad, but I'm starting to play internal camera a little (rapier is the max class that I can handle for now). It is so fun, like I'm playing a new game. Definite boredom breaker (but I am still not bored at all :)).

ACE-FLO
15th April 2009, 11:01 AM
I play from the "close" viewpoint - but have done "cockpit" view a few times - Cant do op7 white or black with the "Cockpit" view... Just sketches me out, and with the stigmatism in my right eye - its a no no.

But - I do like the cockpit view - Barrel Rolling whilst in cockpit view is the single most intense online gaming experience to be had - especially when you know you're trying to dodge a "lock-on" missile whilst executing the move...

Archman - hats of to you for taking the game to another dimension - online... You nut!:lol:lol:lol

archman
15th April 2009, 02:59 PM
I will host a few races now if anyone wants to race. ;)

MrSmadSmartAlex
16th April 2009, 01:38 AM
Thanks for all the great races yesterday.:D Highlights included
Archman - racing internal view (Phantom)!:eek And STILL whoops me almost every time! also thanks for keeping a scene going:+:+
NCR_Racer - you got even faster, dude!
Seraph? - good racer, not raced you before, hope to again
Hazte_Una_L - is he on WZ? Very fast anyway

Sorry to anyone I forgot to mention - I'm still ecstatic about beating my personal best lap time on dK White TT:D

archman
16th April 2009, 06:59 AM
I don't think that Hazte_Una_L is here. I searched for him here a few months ago to find he definitely is not here. A shame...

aaarghh! Internal view costs me about 5 seconds for each race! :( I will get better. And it's really interesting now with you hi-skill pilots! But I will manage to kick your arses somehow! ;)

mdhay
16th April 2009, 10:40 AM
Hazte_Una_L?
I've fought him on Killzone 2, he's/she's fair good.:D

Echthroi
16th April 2009, 01:44 PM
But she thinks its sad... lol

Hahahaha. That sounds like my friend Logan(girl)..She always picks at me for playing the PSP.:P