Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Asymeel
27th April 2008, 08:39 PM
HI, I'm online tonight.
Somebody to play with me :) ?

Mad-Ice
28th April 2008, 02:07 PM
Hi Asymeel,

I raced you last night, in a few races your ship was doing really strange things, like; going really fast back and forth. You could see our position in the race jumping up and down. In just a few seconds I was in front of you and then behind you.

Where you having the same problems?

Kevlar
28th April 2008, 02:50 PM
Unrelated to your situation, but I saw similar things happening myself-ships pinging forward and backward :|

Asymeel
28th April 2008, 03:51 PM
Hi Mad-ice,

indeed I had the same problem with other racers yesterday and days before. Sometimes i saw ships in the air or outside of the race.
But I think it may be due to connexion quality. If your ping is too bad or if you lose data package, you may encounter visual problems like yesterday.

Rapier Racer
28th April 2008, 05:54 PM
I see your in France, do you use an Orange Livebox?

I doubt it's Mad Ice with the bad connection I've raced him plenty and never had any of that.

kanar
28th April 2008, 06:40 PM
Hi,

Sometimes I have the same symptoms and I live in France too. I'm obliged to turn off Tv and portable Pc in order to have a "sub-normal" framerate... you can't have an incredible ping when you play against guys who are so so far away from you sometimes (hi flash! please look at the platinum fastest lap rankings!) BUT international infrastructure is kind of dreamy (really not the habits of editors!). Sooo maybe a little Avalon tonight?

AVALON "T-T-P" PHANTOM open TILL' LATE
Talon, Tech, Platinum-White training camps
No weapons/"Formula1 rules" - I'll edit the post with your best times.

(mad-ice - 1:53:54 platinum 1:54:79 tech) (elevengg Talon 1:58:27) (I'm sick & drugged - medics+-) maybe results not corresponding to track
thanks to all, for my "return" online I really suck, sorry (my heart pulsations you know, lol).

Rapier Racer
28th April 2008, 07:24 PM
No weapons, just your ability

:rolleyes: yeah, cos theres no such thing as skillful weapon use.

Mad-Ice
28th April 2008, 10:12 PM
Thanks for racing Kanar, Kaori and Eleven_GG_eX. I had a blast. At the end I pressed my WLAN per accident, sorry! I really wanted that tour, maybe next time!?

specialDFX
28th April 2008, 11:58 PM
Thanks for the fun races kanar, sorry for a couple hiccups there but racing while at a job where I'm on call can be tricky.

kanar
29th April 2008, 12:36 AM
thanks too specialdfx, real fun yes, & cool in france it's 2:30 lool I'm not sleepin' yeah & not workin' tomorrow cos' I'm siiick yeah. I love this game (& specially these three tracks lol)

I'm dead now, sleep mode. See ya!

omega329
29th April 2008, 03:59 PM
woo! I managed to get my wifi working again! see you online sometime everyone!

Asymeel
29th April 2008, 09:01 PM
I have a V4 Freebox and i'm not "dégroupé". I'm at 200 meters from the DSLAM lol
I never encountered any problem of connexion for the moment.

Nadia Elenova
30th April 2008, 11:38 AM
I've managed to fix my wifi connection, but I never see anyone. When there are more people online usually?

Kevlar
30th April 2008, 05:11 PM
Most active is usually in the evening, ~8.00 onwards.

Nadia Elenova
1st May 2008, 07:41 AM
thanks! :+

Albino Ace
1st May 2008, 03:08 PM
I'm assuming that's GMT, GMT+1 range or so? (If I'm right, that would be about 3 PM for those of us in Eastern Time, like myself. :P )

lunar
3rd May 2008, 10:38 PM
Stin and me are racing NOW! Get in!

Albino Ace
3rd May 2008, 10:47 PM
Unfortunately, not today. :(

Next week hopefully...

Darkdrium777
4th May 2008, 12:23 AM
Nice races with Mad Ice today :) I've never seen races like this with six players sticking around so much. :dizzy
Unfortunately at the end of one of them (Basilico) my PSP crashed so I had to rejoin after a race where I didn't participate.
Still it was very fun ^^

stin
4th May 2008, 10:11 AM
Lunar!, this is you fault!:naughty, you pushed me that hard! and you knew I was seriously pissed as a fart!

Seriously, I was trying to find the swiggly lines!:blarg and not even realising I actually finished the race!!

Sorry Mad-Ice, because, I did not plan to play Pulse and blame these two guys, Rapier and Lunar! ;)

Once I will be ready then you will know the rest!!!:P

My bloody hangover!

stevie:lol

lunar
4th May 2008, 04:33 PM
Seriously, I was trying to find the swiggly lines!:blarg

which is what Pulse phantom feels like to me on most of the tracks when I`m sober. :blarg But I can count the laps. ;)

Honestly you were very quick for a drunk man, and I don`t think too worried about facing me in that state, but I could imagine your face when RR and Mad-Ice suddenly joined the room :lol Anyway I was well out of my depth at Phantom against the 2nd 3rd and 5th ranked players. You`re all the toughest Pulse opposition I`ve met and seem to me to have mastered the game to an awesome level.

Mad-Ice
4th May 2008, 04:35 PM
Yes, yesterday it were very close races. However I was not feeling the game, I made so many mistakes and became a little frustrated with myself. Oh well at the end I got better. I also got a PSP froze on Basilico, strange!!!?

Okay Stevie, now I know, I just though you were afraid of me! ;)

PS: Can anybody help me out with my problems discribed in the download packs thread, thanks in advance.

lunar
4th May 2008, 04:40 PM
Holy Cow! You weren`t even at your best! Oh well, in my defence I should say I was in a more social than competitive frame of mind last night. ;)

Darkdrium777
4th May 2008, 05:34 PM
Yes I was making lots of mistakes too (Turbos against the walls anyone? :naughty)

Strange that the PSP froze at the same time for both of us. I remember we were neck and neck on the final turn on the final lap, and it froze. Damn, who would have won this??? :D Only God knows xD

mdhay
4th May 2008, 07:24 PM
Any of you want a race? I'm so lonely online.....

Rapier Racer
4th May 2008, 09:09 PM
Sorry man GTA calls :dizzy

omega329
5th May 2008, 09:42 AM
Having trouble logging in, keeps saying "the connection to playstation network has timed out" also having trouble logging in to wipeout-game.com (while playing pulse) on my psp. Strange, as I can browse the internet fine otherwise.

stin
5th May 2008, 10:53 AM
that is sounds like, you will need to reboot your psp again. That is exactly of what happened to me.

stevie:)

omega329
5th May 2008, 07:31 PM
well, I restarted my psp (proper battery out thing) and it hasn't helped :frown: I miss pulse online...

kanar
7th May 2008, 07:55 PM
Hi,

Maybe you noticed I'm a little compulsive... Soo... I'm doing it again...
Talon, Tech & Platinum white. Phantom, no weapons (unless Rapier joins the race lol). I know, I have to move on, I can't compete... but I really love these tracks... I'm starting to host at 23:00 CEST. Hope to see you all guys, I love this game -too much, maybe? lol- & I need online gameplay, fed up with my cool-but-all alone 60frame/sec TT

Albino Ace
9th May 2008, 03:28 PM
I will (not entirely sure, but hopefully) be on tomorrow between 6 AM and 2 PM Eastern Time (so, between 11 AM - 7 PM or Noon - 8 PM or so for you guys over in Europe.)

stin
9th May 2008, 03:44 PM
I might be online tonight but I don`t know what time I will be....

Because I got to get up at 6.30 in the morning for golf tomorrow.

kanar
10th May 2008, 04:30 PM
Hi,

Last time online I met great pilots from the arena, & I decided to organize from 1:00 CEST to monday morning (with breaks lol) a small meeting between "the 2 schools"... Don't hesitate to show up your ship at avalon!

Talon, tech, Platinum (sorry for the classics...) Moa & Amphi white ("beta handling" for these 2...), single races, Phantom (no weapons for TT feeling) I'll edit this post with probably the new world records on these tracks lol.

11/05 : starting at 15:00 CEST

1:35 CEST, (final?) edit : Thanks to emwu, e-kami, james sp, swift, packetmon, humangoogle, KIGO1987, bombastik, mkdo, ilthuo, energybear, triple lei, clovenxray, eleven, expitarius, kaori, mad ice & Flashback for the ride!

Talon : 1:55:82 (eleven)
Moa : 2:00:61 (del stepho)
Tech : 1:51:96 (flash, last time)
Platinum : 1:48:56 (flash)
Amphi : 2:08:03 (flash)

Soo.. Zone 3, arena 2, but we can really say it's 50/50!!!

Final Edit : oh my god that night was completely crazy... BIG thanks to del stepho -you joined!!!/insomniac!- & Flash, I've just left them my host, it's 4:53 AM here, I'm dead lol. But hey, great experience. Can't leave this post. Sorry.

Mad-Ice
11th May 2008, 11:13 AM
Thanks for racing, Rapier_Racer, Expitarius, Eleven_gg_Ex, Del_Stepho, Xtriko, Packetmon and Flashback_Jack.

I hope to join you later on Kanar!!!

omega329
11th May 2008, 06:59 PM
Just about to play kanar on Tech de ra phantom, I've got a bad feeling about this...
dammit, it was no weapons, and there was me in a Ag-sys against a Phirahna >.<
Good races tonight Kanar! I really enjoyed the Moa White Phantom ones. Sorry I quit, my battery gave up on me, should be ok to go soon.

KIGO1987
13th May 2008, 03:05 PM
Last Sunday races where good. It was 0300 +8GMT for me. So that would been 1900 GMT Sunday night. Good races hey kanar and Packetmon. Last race i had on Moa Therma White was a close one. Gotta admit it was the weapons i picked up on the final lap that made me win that race. When will you be on again Packetmon?

omega329
13th May 2008, 08:22 PM
Wish I could come and play, but I've been kicked in my left hand and it's now sprained...

Lance
13th May 2008, 09:31 PM
That's what you get for trying to feed the chipmunks. They take it as an insult. :D

KIGO1987
22nd May 2008, 11:55 PM
Just had some awesome online sessions

Single race, weapons on, in Rapier speed

Time was 6:00am - 7:00am GMT+8 time zone Friday 23 May

Other player goes by the name of "mati1983" cant seem to find him in the Members List, could go by a different Alias though.

Was flying pretty damn good. He was flying the Triakis Zone Ship in all the courses.

Join WipeoutZone "mati1983" if your not a member.

kanar
23rd May 2008, 07:04 PM
Hi guyz,

Didn't succeed to spare time for pulse this week (****in' job...) Couldn't train myself as I wanted/needed... I suck a lot... But I'm here. For Avalon. All nite long, 23H00 CEST, no gunz, tt mode... I really hope to see many of you tonight. Invitation sent to wipeout Arena too. I've made the creepiest pulse "avalon" teaser ever made lol with my second psp & goedit LOL great fun for a 15 mn work soo... (yeah I smoked a lot, that's not good for tonite...)

Teaser link (lol) : http://files.filefront.com/avalonAVI/;10320655;/fileinfo.html

Avalon's TT world records :

Tech : 1:51:96 (flash)
Platinum : 1:48:56 (flash)
Amphi : 2:08:03 (flash)
Arc Prime : 1:57:11 (expitarius)

Hope to see you!

Triangul-r
28th May 2008, 08:36 PM
I have definitely seen the cloning thing happen before-- not with myself but with other people (lunar, as I recall-- this was discussed somewhere). Wierd stuff.

Anyhow, thanks to Stin and Lunar for the great races tonight :)

Also raced somebody named Triangul-r who was pretty good.

Thanks

omega329
30th May 2008, 04:10 PM
Welcome to the 'zone, enjoy your stay:)

Kevlar
31st May 2008, 04:42 PM
Anyone racing tonight? haven't played much with exams and all, need a 'proper' race :|

And hey TRAINGUL-R :D(its MrHelmsman)

Mad-Ice
31st May 2008, 09:02 PM
Hi all, it has been a while! Most of you know why. I am enjoying my little Ice-Cube so much, he is doing so fine and he is sleeping now, so don't make too much noise. Because it's;

Wipeout time again. Welcome Triangul-R and enjoy your time here. I have been racing with you already a lot, those were good races.

I am seeing you now Kevlar aka MrHelmsman, lol.

Triangul-r
1st June 2008, 12:00 AM
yay mad-ice and mrhelmsman ,....
One more hardcore contest tonight with mad-ice, flashback_jack, expitarius, kaori714, mati1984 etcetera [sorry i forgot the others' nickname]. Realy nice, thanks to all pilots.

Albino Ace
1st June 2008, 01:35 AM
Ah, so THATS who MrHelmsman was! He was good. :)

Anyway...yes, tonight started my career of pulse online! :D (I was at my cousin's house, where there was wi-fi ... none here at home, just so ya know. Thats why I occasionally got disconnected. My apologies for that.)

Mad-Ice, Triangul-r, Triple Kei I think it was, TheFrostE and especially Flashback Jack...nice races from all of you! :g

Incase you guys didn't get a good glimpse before I got too far :P Yes, the gold/black carbon fiber-esque texture with white thunderbolts was me.

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/1049/wo20080531162235af0.th.jpg (http://img144.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wo20080531162235af0.jpg)

TheFrostE
1st June 2008, 03:37 AM
ohhhhhhh i caught many glimpses at your ship ;). how did the back of my feisar look in a few of those races :lol . all of you put up a serious competition tonight while i hosted for about 2 hours. almost every race was seconds apart with 6-7 of us racing for over an hour! we stayed so close to each other on those races that i think all of us were absorbing like crazy trying to stay alive with those weapons flying everywhere. and kaori blowing up me and flashback jack multiple times. geez, awsome fighting!

kaori
1st June 2008, 12:41 PM
Excellent and crazy races with you last night :dizzy, I remember about The Amphiseum, I eliminated Triangul-r and TheFrostE at the same time with mines!
The energy quickly leaked yesterday, we had to absorb, and absorb, and absorb...

Thanks to TheFrostE, Mad-Ice, Triangul-r, ExpitariuS, Flashback Jack, Albino Ace...

Albino Ace
1st June 2008, 12:46 PM
Oh yes, Amphiseum white was a fun one...the most struggling for 1st place I had all night (aside from the tournies w/ Flashback. :D )...that was a minefest, if I remember right. :lol

Flashback Jack
1st June 2008, 08:52 PM
...the most struggling for 1st place I had all night (aside from the tournies w/ Flashback. :D )...that was a minefest, if I remember right. :lol

Come visit me in a Phantom tournament sometime, yea? I only do Flash tournaments when I'm bored. Don't care much for 'em otherwise.

- F

Albino Ace
1st June 2008, 10:46 PM
Hmm...well, at that time, the Flash tourney was the only available game to join. So, I joined. I tried making a game a little before those tournies, but no one showed up. :(

Kevlar
6th June 2008, 07:44 PM
Does anyone know the pass to the online Rapier tournament? (named Triangul-r)

EDIT: What's up with all these password-games without any announcement?

Darkdrium777
6th June 2008, 09:01 PM
At the Arena tournaments are held and we can compete between players registered on the forums, and a monthly leader board is drawn up. If an outside player joins it could invalidate the results. That's why there is sometimes a password when you see a game sometimes, it's probably us doing a tournament.

Triangul-r
6th June 2008, 09:07 PM
hi kevlar, thoses are the tournament of wipeout arena [the french community of wipeout] if you want any information about thoses contest just go on the website : http://wipeoutarena.forumsactifs.net/ . i know it is only french but if it is only to take part to the tournament it isn't so difficult. likewise many of the members understand english so don't hesitate. see you on the race track.

Kevlar
9th June 2008, 12:22 AM
Ah, thanks for the info,hope to see you on the track sometime soon(after i've beaten myself into phantom that is) :p

xtriko
9th June 2008, 10:30 AM
Last Night almost felt like old days. I can only thank to Mad-Ice, Del_Stepho and Flashback Jack (and my wife, Spitfire2097 :P ). But one Special Word to Del Stepho... Mate, YOUR CRAZY PIRANHA ROCKS!!! :D
It was great to play again with a few Elite Pilots :D
See you soon Mates :)

Mad-Ice
9th June 2008, 10:57 AM
Yeah Xtriko, it was really cool and fighty races up unto the last curve!!! Your wife is fast too but she is racing with an attitude: all or nothing! So a lot of DNF for her unfortunately!

See you next time mate and matess, lol.

xtriko
9th June 2008, 12:21 PM
That's true! XD she's used to play online flashes and venom. She's a very agressive pilot XD killer instinct, lol. yesterday she was cursing a few guys that were playing online. guess why? quitters... i believe that they don't like to be beaten by a kawaii girl :P She's saying that she DNF lot's of times while playing with good pilots because she feels lot's of PRESSURE. and one thing is true. she still hasn't got to the Phantom Grids. She only plays phantom online XD with who? Mad-Ice, Asayeah, Stin, Rapier Racer, Del_Stepho, Flashback_Jack etc...
She's also saying that she beated Rapier Racer and Flashback_Jack one time! (he got DNF :P) eh eh eh.
Btw, Rapier,if you are reading this, she's saying that you still not killed her yada yada yada :P

KIGO1987
11th June 2008, 08:12 PM
Just had some cool online races with Stin and Kobbelkass or some sorta name along those lines. Good competition, havent had that much fun since i was vs.ing Packetmon a while ago.

Check this out for a close finish against the trio

Platinum Rush White Phantom Class:
1 58 58
1 58 67
1 58 85

Does anyone else have problems the Goteki Ship going on its side around corners and sometimes flipping over. Damn thats irritating. Screws up TT and Lap Records.

Albino Ace
12th June 2008, 11:33 AM
In a little over 90 minutes from now, I'll be on...visiting a local library with wifi access. :g :P

Darkdrium777
12th June 2008, 03:04 PM
Sorry Albino I can't play right now, I keep messing up. I need practice, it's been a few weeks of keeping to PurE and Unreal Tournament online with friends. I'll get back to you when I stop falling stupidly off the track. (I fell off during our Platinum Rush race, can you believe it? Neither can I)

stin
12th June 2008, 04:02 PM
Just had some cool online races with Stin and Kobbelkass or some sorta name along those lines. Good competition, havent had that much fun since i was vs.ing Packetmon a while ago.

Check this out for a close finish against the trio

Platinum Rush White Phantom Class:
1 58 58
1 58 67
1 58 85

Does anyone else have problems the Goteki Ship going on its side around corners and sometimes flipping over. Damn thats irritating. Screws up TT and Lap Records.

Yes alot of close races last night and I was in my bath at the time!
Goteki, that I don`t know of....but it`s pretty strange.

KIGO1987
12th June 2008, 04:56 PM
Yeh Goteki does that a few times. It never does stuff like that when im flying in my alternative ship EG-X.

Had an online race, probaly a while ago now it was The Amphiseum Black phantom class and i used a turbo on the main straight and the ship did something more than odd. It did a face plant, scraped for a while then flipped forward on its back. Then after scraping on its roof for a few hundred yards it reset it self all the way back where i used the turbo on the straight.

KIGO1987
14th June 2008, 08:59 PM
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkkkkkk!!!! That was my first DNF ever. Damn i was trying to keep it clean there. I should of absorbed the missle i had in storage just incase for the last lap. ****. Got a second excuse my brick PSP ran out of juice... cough. I would like to do rematches of Vertica White Phantom and Vertica Black Phantom AlbinoAce, let me know when you are going online aye. Also if any you guys are in the top ten rankings i wouldnt mind verusing some of you guys. Upgrade my skills.

Albino Ace
14th June 2008, 09:40 PM
:lol Yea, I noticed near the end of Vertica Black. I wondered what happened...I know you're better than most noobs when it comes to not finishing the race. :P

Close races at Vertica White, man! 0.6 seconds or so at one race...nice! :)

Had some great races with Kaori714 as well. :g (your race at Amphiseum white was one of the most intense ones I've had!)

KIGO, I'm not 100% sure when I'll be online next - I'll let you know via PM here at the Zone. How's that sound? :D EDIT: Or, if you prefer, I could just tell ya here in this thread...I guess it wouldn't make that much difference, right? :P

KIGO1987
14th June 2008, 10:52 PM
Be best to just let me know by PM or just let me know on this thread. Im on the WZ alot making up for all the missed years i should of been apart of this community, cause im such a Wipeout fanatic. I didnt know such a place exsisted. I thought i was apart of dying old school racer generation, which was complete wrong untill if discovered WipeoutZone. I found this place by googling my PSN name cause i forgot the Wipeout-Game URL for the records page, and i saw Packetmon's invited to join.

I stick to the end of every race even if i know my fate. Its the best way in advacing piloting skills in Phantom class. Dosent do good to my Winning ratio which was something like 90% but now down to something like 70%. Im still all wonderful 69th in the Rankings on the Wipeout-Game leader board. Im trying to get moved a little closer to the top 30 or something, but it appears i have a long way to go. Where are you on the World Rankings Albino anyway?

I think im going to be a little premature in saying this, but i think i might be one of the fastest pilots in Australia, "pause" i hear some challenges on the horizon, like KANDANG and radiumx. Ahh it'll be fun.

The Amphiseum was crazy that time. It becomes more of an endurace race when there a more players on the circuit. While when there is a duel going on between two skilled players you find its testing more on you speed skills.

I think my brick PSP has a very close depleted battery i might get another one. I cant stick on for online races for that long which sucks. So i got to make sure the PSP is charged. I dont think this is going to be much of a problem anyway when Wipeout HD hopefully releases this time next month.

PM or thread. Whatever is good, it doesnt make that much of a difference. You are one damn good pilot your as hard as pilots like Stin and Rapier Racer in competition, as well as alot of other pilots. I havent vs.ed Darkdrium777 yet i think, wouldnt mind vs.ing him soon. Anyway till next time.

Albino Ace
14th June 2008, 11:42 PM
:lol I've played Dark...even when he says he wasn't at his best, needed some practice yet, he still wasn't bad. ;) :g

Hmm...I'll just mention here in the thread when I know I'll be on next. That way, if others wanna join in they can. :beer

Honestly...I haven't given the World Rankings a glance. Maybe I oughta do that. :o

JABBERJAW
15th June 2008, 12:37 AM
"Yes alot of close races last night and I was in my bath at the time!"

dude,seriously :)

Wip3ou7
15th June 2008, 04:08 AM
Hey guys, there's alot of posts to read through in this thread, but I was just wondering if any of you have set up perhaps a regular play time for people on this board to be on and race every day, week or something like that?

Albino Ace
15th June 2008, 04:13 AM
I think I once read that most of the players in Europe are on 8 PM or later (which would be 3 PM or later our time, Wip3ou7 :) )...however, the times probably vary a bit depending on who you're facing and where in the world they are. I guess the evening works for most, since by then they're out of school or work for the day.

@ Jabberjaw: Hey, think of it this way...he races CLEAN. :lol :P

stin
15th June 2008, 09:13 AM
"Yes alot of close races last night and I was in my bath at the time!"

dude,seriously :)

Yes seriously, it`s the only time I can play pulse while I`m in my bath!, cos it`s the summer and I`m struggling to play any wipeouts due, I`m just too busy doing other things.

LOL Albino Ace!!!:g, yes, very clean race!!:dizzy

stevie:D

Albino Ace
16th June 2008, 01:29 PM
Well, it looks like my next online session will be tomorrow, starting at 3 PM or so here (Eastern time) and staying on for a few hours - about the same time I was on as before, KIGO. :)

KIGO1987
16th June 2008, 01:47 PM
Eastern Time. Thats New York time?

My time zone is Perth, Hong Kong, Beijing, Singapore, KL.

Just get me right but i think that Eastern Time US is exactly 12 hours behind my time zone. So 3PM your time. Would be 3AM my time.

Just to make sure is that 5 hours and 15 minutes from now?

KIGO1987
16th June 2008, 02:16 PM
I was watching NBC last week and Meredith Viera was in Beijing Live (same time zone as Perth, Australia), and in the bottom corner of the screen there was NY and Beijing time. The Beijing time was excatly 12 hour ahead of Eastern US time. So right now its 10:15pm so im guessing it is 10:15am over there in Florida, is that right Albino or are you guys on some sorta daylight saving routen?

Albino Ace
16th June 2008, 03:15 PM
Yes, that would be about 5 hours and 15 minutes from post (#1073). : )

You got the time right! :+ EDIT: Hmm...just so we're all clear, that means if I'm on 3 PM my time on Tuesday, then that means 3 AM on WEDNESDAY for you, KIGO, if youre 12 hours ahead)

KIGO1987
16th June 2008, 03:33 PM
Cool. Charging the brick PSP now.

KIGO1987
17th June 2008, 09:14 PM
Was spose to be online at 3. Sorry Albino. Was charging the PSP from 2:45 onwards, still charging the unit now the battery is that depleted from its continous usuage since i purchased the unit back on the release date of 2005. Was online the same time the day before had some close sessions with cnmth and Kaori. Vertica white and black at phantom are now fastly becoming my favourite circuits over Moa Therma. Due to the huge population of speed pads litter everywhere, exspecially in Vertica Black. Goteki is in a constant state of acceleration on that track. Lovin' It.

Triangul-r
17th June 2008, 10:13 PM
Yo albinoace, great challenge tonight it was funny. but impossible to be ahead your feisar so speedy :brickwall .gg

Albino Ace
17th June 2008, 10:36 PM
good races all! congrats to kaori :P kigo, no worries :)

micky1984
18th June 2008, 11:58 AM
hi people finally home for summer so i hav a stable internet connection thank god.im massively out of practice but wil hopefully be racing u all soon. oh and stin, it was good racin u again even if i was abit wank :)

stin
18th June 2008, 04:19 PM
Heh!, I`d thought, I pissed you off!

I was waiting for asa and he was too busy nosing on Pure!;)

Hopefully more online to come.

Asayyeah
18th June 2008, 08:56 PM
Pure rocks !
Pulse supersucks ( sorry Hannu :g )

Darkdrium777
18th June 2008, 09:22 PM
Yep I started playing Pure again, and I don't know what makes it that way but I feel it's got more spirit than Pulse. I can't figure out why though.

supersocks
18th June 2008, 09:49 PM
Kiss my Asa! :g

Mad-Ice
19th June 2008, 01:11 PM
That is so funny guys! :dizzy

I have been playing some Pure too lately. I just missed it, somebody said something about Pure having more soul. That is the right word, I think and I think, I know why!? The colours and atmosphere are different with every track. Especially the bright colours contra the dark gritty look reminds me of 2097/xl. Pulse is like there is some sort of foggy layer put down over every enviroment. Almost for every track they have used the same palet. Now if we look at HD again I think we are gonna go back to the soul feeling with even every track surface having its' own colours!!!

I wish I could connect to KAI and play some Pure again, but anyway. What about fridaynight or saturdaynight Pulse and msn?

Ash-Omen
22nd June 2008, 06:56 PM
Thnx Triple Lei for 2 close races, u raced me on my 1st time back on pulse in months guess i still got it :P.

why did u leave? :frown:

Flashback Jack
23rd June 2008, 01:06 PM
That's because he can't handle losing. Does it all the time. Triple Lei is all tricks and very little game.

Packetmon, on the other hand, is a stellar example of sheer persistent determination; Lei's diametric opposite.

- F

NorCalKing14
24th June 2008, 06:56 PM
im a noob to this site and i love playing pulse online but i hate the cheaters that log on and ruin everything ..so i was wondering when do you guys get online and race? has anyone raced me before psn norcalking14

Wip3ou7
24th June 2008, 10:50 PM
Im down for some online Pulse right now... is anyone around who would like to play now?

KIGO1987
24th June 2008, 10:55 PM
Yeah, im up for it. i can do a few races b4 i get going l8r

Wip3ou7
24th June 2008, 11:00 PM
Ok great, I'm getting on right now... are you down for some Phantom? or you wanna start slower?

-------

KIGO whats your online name? I will make a room called Wip3ou7zone... my name online is Wip3ou7pure

edit: room is up, i think im either in the USA or English Speaking "universe"

KIGO1987
24th June 2008, 11:29 PM
****. The traffic is worse than i excpected. Going to have to do a raincheck on another race very soon. PM me or let me know on this thread when your up for a race k. Goddam traffic in this city.

KIGO1987
26th June 2008, 01:00 AM
Im online right now if anybody wants a race

micky1984
26th June 2008, 12:57 PM
Hey Kigo that was some exciting racing there (even if it was a little frustrating) u were always one step ahead :cold well at least i beat u once lol ill always have that. think ill go and weep in a pillow now :lol

KIGO1987
26th June 2008, 01:14 PM
Those races where really close. In those races it comes down to flying over the speed pads and getting the right weapons. I hate Basilico, dumb small track. Damn some of those races you couldnt tell who was going win. First ever, ever online race i did on Wipeout was actually with you Micky back in the start of the year, so i keep your tag in the back of my mind. Also had so sweet races with Packetmon earlier. Tripel why did your lobby name 'No Packetmons'??

Albino Ace
26th June 2008, 02:48 PM
Hmm...my guess is Packetmon beat him quite a few times. :lol

In my last online session to date, after I beat him (Triple Lei that is) in a few online games, he went to make a room titled "Albino Deucebag". I tried joining, and he immediately left. O_o

packetmon
26th June 2008, 03:00 PM
KIGO!

great races yesterday, mate!

Ash-Omen
26th June 2008, 09:12 PM
hey Mad-Ice nice races sorry i left my psp was really pissing me about 1st on arc prime black my ship pulls off the side randomly then after the really close race on fortgale on my dpad stopped working so i couldnt change my ship so i was stuck with goteki on basilico and playing with the nub that im not used to so i got pissed off and left

btw my anolog nub screws up at times thats why i got pulled off the edge also in that race at the start i had bomb used it and it turned into a quake and got me confused and bouncing off walls WHY DOES THE GAME HATE ME!

RJ O'Connell
27th June 2008, 02:50 PM
I'm in Chattanooga again until next weekend. Most likely, I'll have a chance to play online.

Hours available: 12 PM (1200) to 10 PM (2200) Central Daylight Time. Greenwich time would be 6 PM to 4 AM, in that case. Aussie players interested in playing will have to figure it out themselves. ;)

micky1984
28th June 2008, 02:26 PM
Is anyone currently having problems getting online? im able to sign in but it gets stuck on "searching for universes". After about 50 seconds it says "error contacting server try again later". this is the first time iv had trouble signing in with my wireless conection at home so i dont think it is my router. so is this happening to u guys as well or just me :( i need my wipeout fix sob sob

stin
28th June 2008, 03:56 PM
Apparently is your router which will needs to resets it which it did caused my router previously and everytime I resets it and everything are working fine again but it`s a pain, I know!

micky1984
29th June 2008, 03:21 AM
well i tried to reset my router and sadly that failed (cheers for the advice tho stin). and to top it all of i cant even load up the wipeout-game.com website lol. iv tried wiv my laptop my psp and my pc. every thing else loads up fine. i can play online wiv my ps3 and surf any other site at my leasure. Its almost as though sum one (or sum thing) has put a wipeout related curse on me. so on an end note i cant play online and i cant even upload my records :brickwall. at least i still hav this website. i will try to fix this but judging from my past router fuddlings i am destined to fail :( ill end my rant here and let all u lucky people to get on with ur online meetings . . . . . . . . . . . sniff

KIGO1987
29th June 2008, 11:13 AM
Same problem here. Did what Stevie suggested, nothing, still nothing worked. Im gonna again try soon. I want some online races with the best Wipers around the world. Might kill some time in the mean time.

Rapier Racer
29th June 2008, 06:30 PM
Don't be so quick to fiddle with your router settings wipeout-game.com has not been working for me lately either so out of curiosity I put Pulse in to see if I could find any games online and all I got was a server error.

It worked fine for me before so the problem is at SL/wherever the server is.

micky1984
29th June 2008, 07:58 PM
thanks for the heads up rapier, i will hang back and see what happens

KIGO1987
1st July 2008, 07:26 AM
Well it appears that Pulse Online is Offline permantly. If so i have some things to say.

I like to say thanks to Micky1984 for the first every online race i had as well as my last, they where cool.
I like to say thanks also to Packetmon best ever online races where with you, they wheres always so intense.
Also had challenging but fun races with Albino, Rapier, Stevie, Ice and several more impossible to win againest Wipers.
Also sorry to Wip3ou7, was going to races you last Tue/Wed but i was running short on time, race you in HD soon.
Also thanks to all of the other Wipers i havent mentioned, for races where you havent bailed out on in in a middle of a tournament. To uses who did bail out in the middle of races/tournaments grow some proper testies.

Wipeout HD this 15th of July. Or whenever. Ill see you online in HD fellow races.

Rapier Racer
1st July 2008, 08:36 AM
Yeah, if this is anything to go by we can look forward to an entire 7 MONTHS of HD working online before some gimp decides the profits been made and lets just cut the service.

micky1984
1st July 2008, 10:27 AM
Cheers Kigo will see u online in hd wen it comes out. lets just hope its more popular and better supported than pulse. Having said that, i Know pulse wasn't perfect but iv had my best online experiances wiv this game (specialy wiv msn accompanied) so thanks to you guys for making the online experiance what it was. lets all barrel role onto HD online :nod and kick sum arse

supersocks
1st July 2008, 11:11 AM
Infrastructure seems to be working again.

Rapier Racer
1st July 2008, 01:00 PM
How odd.....wipeout-game.com no longer forwards to wipeoutpulse.com... what the hell are they up to.

Now it just doesn't work again.

Edit: ooooo it works again!.......wtf was that all about

Darkdrium777
1st July 2008, 02:26 PM
Nothing has changed though in the layout of the site... Seriously, if you do an update for four days you could at least fix the layout. :S

EDIT: They did erase the cheated times...

KIGO1987
1st July 2008, 03:02 PM
Well **** me senseless, Pulse is online again. Ive opened a lobby under KIGO1987. Anybody up for a race right now?

-------- later

****. outta juice now.

Should mention i had some, lets say frusterating but good races with supersox. You where playing average at the begining then after the Moa Therma White Raiper race where my stupid ship flipped it on the last bend with the goddam outpilot :( . Every single race you bet me on, even Vertica. I was trailblazing you very closely though considering your No.6th on the Wipeout-Game world rankings and im No.52nd. Good having races with the Top Wipers from around the world. I dont think ive been in a race with you yet Asayyeah/Arnaud. Your the only top ten pilot i havent had a race with yet.... I think.

Later.

RJ O'Connell
2nd July 2008, 01:10 AM
Hot damn! So yeah, I'll still be around and available to race.

Today I finished 2nd in a five-race tournament against Triple Lei and three other pilots. At least, adding up my points, I would have. The game scored me at "0" throughout. *sigh*

KIGO1987
4th July 2008, 04:37 PM
Damn. I think the drivers on Gran Turismo 5 are more aggresive than most Wipeout Pilots. My poor little white subi gettin bashed at every time when im taken the corner on the driving line. But i usually knock up pole position at the end of every race.

But Pulse online....
Im going on soon. Charging the brick atm.

Heys heres a bit of random info you guys, all the songs from the radio station Flashback 95.6 on GTA3 are on the Scarface movie. Damn thats going back a bit.

stin
4th July 2008, 05:21 PM
I will be online tonight, 8pm!

RJ O'Connell
4th July 2008, 05:23 PM
That's an hour and forty minutes! ...anyone else going to be on at that time?

KIGO1987
4th July 2008, 06:27 PM
The brick is charged

Im going on now. Any later and ill probably fall asleep.

stin
4th July 2008, 09:51 PM
I can`t even get online and it`s keeps saying Network Error!:mad:

Looks like Pulse online is finished but I will try again tomorrow night.

stevie:(

Darkdrium777
5th July 2008, 04:11 AM
As I've already said to Arnaud I think they started the routine thing of shutting off the servers for the week-end. We'll see if I'm right if it gets back online only on Monday, like it did last time.

KIGO1987
5th July 2008, 05:02 AM
I can`t even get online and it`s keeps saying Network Error!:mad:

Looks like Pulse online is finished but I will try again tomorrow night.

stevie:(

Had the same problem also. Network Error.... ****!

kanar
7th July 2008, 04:10 PM
Hi guyz!,

EDIT : AVALON SUMMER DAY 2 TONIGHT 08/07/08 22H00 CEST

Rules : 9 white tracks, 3 races per tracks, phantom, no weapons:robot Records are huge, so sit back & relax...

Tech : 1:51:96 (flashback)
Platinum : 1:48:56 (flashback)
Amphi : 2:06:67 (Del Stepho)
Arc Prime : ? (1:57:35 Eleven)
Metropia : ? (1:40:56 Eleven)
Basilico : ? (1:30:78 james_sp)
fort Gale : ? (2:09:02 supersox)

+ugly teasers of the so-called event link (feel free to don't waste ur time LOL) :
http://files.filefront.com/avalonrar/;10962057;/fileinfo.html

(day 1)thanks to :

James_sp, Scynchro, dirkthedarking, kigo1987, gringo1980, del stepho, wehnis, leungbok, supersox, packetmon, eleven gg, lauga52, jony_dk, transitman123, witg, A35hifty, cossmith, kuginh, risac, françois 1993, hazte, wavebeam... PLEASE SL/SONY DON'T KILL PULSE ONLINE

Mad-Ice
8th July 2008, 10:30 AM
Darn missed it! Man I really should play again. I will try to be online tomorrow night. I hope to find some Avalon sessions.

stin
8th July 2008, 04:39 PM
I`m on online right now if anyone wants to play with me....:pizza

stevie:nod

kanar
8th July 2008, 05:59 PM
Hey mad-Ice, no probs, 22h00 CEST probably : Avalon summer day 2:robot (wo-arena is ready too)
(I edit my post above)
Records have to be beaten!

by the way stevie, I'll be glad to host you too!

RJ O'Connell
8th July 2008, 08:04 PM
If there's an event this Thursday, count me in. I have a commercial audition in Nashville tomorrow morning.

(900 get!)

James_sp
8th July 2008, 08:28 PM
I'm also online by now, i enjoyed a lot the avalon session last night but today i would prefer the weapons thing.

Anyway, thanks for avalon summer kanar, see you soon there!

P52Smith
8th July 2008, 09:13 PM
My thanks to packetmon for a series of good races, even if I won only 2 of them; what went wrong for you on our first Fort Gale outing? One lap I was 3 secs behind the next I was 8 in front.

Thanks to everyone I raced tonight as you all helped me set about 5 new lap records!

stin
8th July 2008, 10:09 PM
P52Smith, I know I`d played with you only one race on Edgewinter but that was my last race while I`m in my bath at the time.;)

I had played with tioscraba, a very good player who beat me most of the times due I`m pretty rusty (not play enough Pulse due too much golf!:robot)

Anyway, I will be online when I will have time and I will let you know eventually.;)

Flashback Jack
8th July 2008, 10:19 PM
You played with my highly-skilled friend Packetmon today as well, Stin, and from what I hear, he fared quite well against you. No props for him? :)

- F

Mad-Ice
8th July 2008, 10:48 PM
Aha finally I am back online and into Avalon! Thanks Kanar for hosting those cool races.

Lance
8th July 2008, 10:53 PM
P52Smith, I know I`d played with you only one race on Edgewinter but that was my last race while I`m in my bath at the time.;)

I had played with tioscraba, a very good player who beat me most of the times due I`m pretty rusty (not play enough Pulse due too much golf!:robot)

You'd not be so rusty if you dried off properly after leaving the bath. ;) :D

packetmon
8th July 2008, 11:07 PM
My thanks to packetmon for a series of good races, even if I won only 2 of them; what went wrong for you on our first Fort Gale outing? One lap I was 3 secs behind the next I was 8 in front.

The 2:20 on Fort Gale was when my cat fell into my bubble bath. ;)
Actually it was just a bad case of the Goteki flip - twice.
Had to redo that track to get the 2:06.

I think this is the first time I've raced you and its great to see another racer out there who puts up a damn good fight and never quits.
Looking forward to more of that.

kanar
9th July 2008, 12:48 AM
avalon report :

First : really sorry Packetmon, we were playin' for hours, & I got a connection pb... & mad-Ice was really on fire tonight. We were blasted (can I say that?). results :
Talon : 1:54:48:robot (mad-ice)
Moa : 1:59:97 :robot(mad-ice)
Arc Prime : ? (1:54:83 Del Stepho)
Metropia : ? (1:38:93 mad-ice)
Basilico : ? (1:29:78 mad-ice)
fort Gale : ? (2:06:57 mad ice)

& again, big thx to : alphabetical7, scynchro, kingstyles59, kingarek63, kevinarias15, adil1995,del_stepho, eleven, tioscarab, lauga52, komy26,leungbok,dragonslayer,expitarius, wibe, james_sp, ansagani, uutuu(whole), el guappo, ruprida, dusk118, hazte,mad-ice, vteg, infamousdrey, &... packetmon (really sorry for just the 2 races)
Hope to see you all soon!

JABBERJAW
9th July 2008, 02:47 AM
I got to play a little earlier, played james sp, and a few others, I think mad ice was dodging me :) so he wouldn't hurt my feelings.

supersocks
9th July 2008, 12:31 PM
Damn, finally a not so busy evening for me and my connection decides after one race it's time to go bed early :|

Mad-Ice
9th July 2008, 06:48 PM
Thanks again Kanar,

Indeed I was hot yesterday, everything worked out well. I didn't make big mistakes and had 4 perfect laps on Moa Therma.:hyper

Jabberjaw: I haven't seen you, I was only racing in Avalon, but scaring you is a good thing.;)

kanar
9th July 2008, 09:01 PM
Hi (again:dizzy),
First, thanks mad-ice, It's always a big pleasure/& kind of dreamy to host stratospheric guys like you or del stepho, eleven (flashback! we miss you!)...
back to topic... RJ O'Connell needed an event this thursday, so I brought it to him lol:
AVALON SUMMER : black thursday :coffee(9:45 CEST-LONG RUN)----white tracks, my dumbass title can be misunderstood lol)
rules are : phantom, 3 races per tracks, (only the last one with weapons)

Talon : 1:54:48 (mad-ice)
Moa : 1:59:97 (mad-ice)
Basilico : ? (1:29:78 mad-ice)
outpost7 : ?

New! outpost7 (I really don't know it, it's just for my friends eleven & expitarius) & _maybe_ weapons! a little bit:mr-t
hope to see you!

James_sp
9th July 2008, 09:45 PM
UFFF!

thanks to Flashback_Jack, Packetmon & Supersocks.

We´ve been running a lot of tense races, really intense!
See you soon.

kanar
10th July 2008, 03:25 PM
ouch sorry flash, I had to go back to the real world a little after 7h00 of hosting lol:banzai... Thanks to all for the first leg, I'll^probably host again tonight (21H00 CEST), there's a bunch of guyz at wo-arena ready to engage zone lol

thanks to : love-pot, bakbou, zhdli, izy69, ryodu67, diestar, tomthebigboss, criote, triangul-r, azarof, assassin1456.., francision69, scynchro, giorgiosgrx, eisen meteor, tioscarab, paraure, alistairjmcd, trentdf, del stepho, flashback, james-sp, frozezone, meatballuke, ansagani...

:hyper:hyper=====>>>RJ O'Connell (Central European Summer time), : 14:00 for you if you're in Nashville

RJ O'Connell
10th July 2008, 05:19 PM
What is CEST in regards to time?

EDIT: Thanks kanar. So it's just 7 hours more than what it is here.

kanar
11th July 2008, 01:55 AM
it's 4am here (LOL). I'm completely :dizzy. one of the best avalon ever. records smashed. Del stepho was unstoppable, as Flash... Supersox... eleven... Mad-ice your turn to be scared!

Talon : 1:54:48 (mad-ice)
Moa : 1:59:24 :robot(del stepho)
Tech : 1:51:34 :robot(del stepho)
Platinum : 1:46:76:robot (flashback)
Amphi : 2:06:04:robot (Del Stepho)
Basilico : ? (1:29:40 :robotdel stepho)
outpost7 : ?(1:57:49 :nodeleven)

thanks to maxos28, avisax, flashback, eisen meteor, avc2008, jdshald, elevengg, supersox, triangul-r, james_sp, nathanstephens, orbtl, scynchro, bombastik99, djmaniac21(!), therealcrispy, expitarius, ignatusin, komy26, seiflotfy, packetmon, ansagani, chibox, del stepho, mekuba, hazte, themeal7756, pedror6, bodycount187, renix1605,erny_23, geekyandrew...

Thanks to all of you. I have to rest now. And after, more speedlap TTs alone lol.
SUPPORT PULSE ONLINE (I realized that late)

stin
11th July 2008, 12:02 PM
I will be online in 4pm, if anyone interested?

KIGO1987
11th July 2008, 05:37 PM
I was online just then for a little while. I saw your Lobby room Stevie but you where not in it. But Packetmon and Flashback where there, Flashback was hosting the room. Had enough juice to fit in some nail bitting races. Vertica was nuts. There were a few rematches there cause in the first round Flashback got beaten by both Goteki pilots:rock But then proved his skills in the second rematch:clap I think there was a third but i had to pull out because my PSP brick power light has been flashing for about 10minutes, so the thing was going to die in the middle of the next race so i pulled out anyhow. Should be on again soon;)

Rapier Racer
11th July 2008, 06:15 PM
You should play with the PSP hooked to the mains when you go online :+ Battery drains like crazy otherwise.

packetmon
11th July 2008, 08:57 PM
I was on vacation this week and was able to race with so many pilots around the world.
Its been great, and I want to thank everyone.

During this time, I am also waiting to hear news about getting a job that I've dreamed of and worked hard towards getting for so long.
So all of the good times racing also helped smooth my anxiety.

Special thanks to Flashback_Jack.
You took the time to give me the extra push I needed to become a better pilot.

stin
11th July 2008, 09:39 PM
You is a very good pilot which I got to admit!:guitar, but!, I`m still not up to date due lack of play due golf commitments.(I`m not making any excuses!:p)

Mr. Flash, at least, I can beat you few times!;)

Thank you guys who plays onlines today!, some are good players even not a wipeout member!:o

I will be online tomorrow, depending what I`m doing and less drink too!

stevie:sonar

KIGO1987
15th July 2008, 11:56 PM
These have got to be the closests online pulse races ever:

The Amphiseum White Rapier:
Packetmon Goteki: 1 53 30
KIGO1987 EGX : 1 53 31

Also

Talons Junction White Rapier:
KIGO1987 EGX: 1 52 13
Packetmon Goteki: 1 52 14

These races where mad. Has anyone out there has ever had two races with a .01 time split? Sweet races ay Packetmon, my brick had more charge in it this time:)

Darkdrium777
16th July 2008, 04:27 AM
I've had one with a .00 time split with Al during the convention :P
He was first on his screen and I was first on mine o.o

Don't remember if you've got the video of this still.

Task
16th July 2008, 01:02 PM
Yeah, it's surprising how often that happens at Al's tournament. Once a year, without fail so far. 8 )

RJ O'Connell
17th July 2008, 05:50 PM
Any new tournaments coming up kanar? Maybe I could host one next? :D

kanar
17th July 2008, 06:46 PM
Hi RJ O'Connell (& by the way thanks for your interest!), I'm currently off (semi-honeymoon with my beautiful wife). I'm just practicing pulse TTs when she's asleep :lol. Feel free to organize somethin' anyway! Behind the "avalon" brand (lol), there's just a poor kanar guy who wanted to host the cream of the wipers, ready to smash records (with or) without weapons. I'll be back soon (next week for sure:banzai). Avalon IS zone's property... cough cough emphatic words : Avalon was the password I tried to join your world. One condition : skilled wipers only lol. See ya!

& by the way : I miss you -a little- guyz!

EDIT : RJ : I've just saw that avalon car lol, dear god it's really ugly lol. I personally thought about the Mamoru Oshii movie avalon (+king arthur legend). Anyway, you screwed up my emphatic french words lol
damn saturday afternoon for you = saturday night for me = I'm sure I couldn't resist to try my wifi hotel connection with my psp for that

RJ O'Connell
17th July 2008, 07:44 PM
I hadn't thought of using AVALON anyway, since it's also the name of a car manufactured by a company who has become a byword for "not very exciting".

Got a concert to go to tomorrow, but Saturday afternoon here in Florence we could see something. I'll be sure to let everyone know.

KIGO1987
18th July 2008, 12:58 AM
Is there a car manufacture called Avalon? All i know that Toyota released a family sized FWD 6cyl car called the Avalon over half a decade ago, i remember that Dame Edna was on the commercial promoting the car. Then it was replaced by the 6cyl Camry, then now the Aurion, which is a 6cyl FWD also, damn good engine though produces 200kW of power and gets 9.9 Liters per 100km economy all from a Naturally Aspirated 3.5 V6 engine. Yes Kanar the Avalon is a very ugly car, probly the reason why it went **** in its sales.

RJ O'Connell
18th July 2008, 01:41 AM
The Avalon is still the full-size luxury model for Toyota in the United States. It's pig-ugly, but it's been selling well here for at least a decade, so it must have something going for it.

[/offtopic]

Recent developments might pull me away from hosting an online meeting this weekend. Possibly, but I'm not sure.

stin
18th July 2008, 11:26 AM
I might be online tonight but I don`t know what time yet and I will let you know later on today.

PS, I`m on lunch atm.;)

Asayyeah
18th July 2008, 05:15 PM
Back from Beauvais for a short weekend and ready to make a comeback to Pulse online with Dag who is coming at home around 10 pm CET tonight.
that could be interesting to lurk at what kind of level of fight i am atm :blarg

RJ O'Connell
18th July 2008, 05:51 PM
And yet you're still listed as being in Le Havre ;)

Asayyeah
18th July 2008, 07:39 PM
actually i have : weekends in le Havre and the rest of the week near Beauvais but next week i shall not stay in le Havre : we have a french convention near Caen with approximatively 8 friends ( saturday)
I also planned with Stevie to celebrate my BDay and his daughter one in Scotland for the weekend ( 22/23/24 August).
And visit MadIce new extending familie + Mauro & Sofie new flat before Scotland also for a short weekend.

I prefer to be listed as living in le Havre : roots of the FFF are buried there :P

stin
18th July 2008, 09:57 PM
I`m really sorry for not making online tonight due I was really busy doing other things!:redface:

I will do my best for other arrangements.

stevie:paperbag

Asayyeah
19th July 2008, 02:14 AM
I am also sorry missing the Rendez Vous online tonight with Dag : it was completely impossible to let his psp connecting to my Wifi Max, we spent 2 hours doing all the stuff possible : it simply not connected ( stuck into the ' IP adress given ', same for my old fat one. The unique one capable of this tonight was my slim : i saw Kigo rapier Sr amphi white and also an unknown pilot to me hosting a phantom SR at 3 persons. Shame :(, i was tempted to join but i prefered spending the rest of that night playing XL with Dag , we did 5 different tracks, using 3 different ships for an immediate fun & happiness.
Saturday evening at least i will be there ( online Pulse) hope to eventually play against you guys

stin
19th July 2008, 06:31 PM
I will be online tonight, if anyone who wants to play?

GalacticSpartan
20th July 2008, 01:10 AM
I wanna D: but I can`t go online cause I dun have wireless :(. Can someone help me out?

RJ O'Connell
20th July 2008, 01:31 AM
Datel sells a product called WiFi Max which is sort of a mini-wireless network specifically made so you could play DS/PSP online.

Additionally, you can always find a good public setting to play at that has a wireless network.

GalacticSpartan
20th July 2008, 02:15 AM
Hmm...that`ll work. I`ll look. Thanks ^^. Mostly in all races, I would go usualy on Rapier to race on. But I`m guessing you guys go beyond that? XD.

RJ O'Connell
20th July 2008, 02:16 AM
Sometimes, yes. Though that doesn't mean we are above Rapier class. XD

stin
20th July 2008, 10:50 AM
Last night was pretty intense stuff!, we had played well over three hours races!!:robot.

I`m soo rusty as hell!, thank you for playing with us!, Asayyeah, Mad-Ice, Supersox, TheFroste, Triple-lei, Expitarius, Packetmon, Triangul-r, bombi-1(unknown but good player), kappemon(sp?)(excellent player!) and the rest which I cannot remember their names.(sorry)

I had a rare time there.

KIGO1987
20th July 2008, 07:03 PM
Im online for a while now. Anyone up for a race?:)

Mad-Ice
21st July 2008, 11:33 AM
Yeah Stin,

that was one smoking hot evening full of intense races. The new guy you mean is: Kappeskopp and he sure is fast! We will be seeing more of him or her I think.

Asayyeah
21st July 2008, 11:50 AM
Long time with no online and it's absolutely fantastic to get back to it, except the slowdowns you need to get used to it ....again .... but overall great moments , speaking with the die hard dudes ( stevie, Matthijs, sox, expitarius, etc...) through msn and fightin them online.

Frozen Mad was on fire i must admit ! Same for Sox at the beginning of the session, i did not too bad winning few tracks and being 2nd most of the time.

KIGO1987
21st July 2008, 10:40 PM
This Kappeskobb dude was in these tournaments Micky i was doing on the weekend. This guy was right up my arse every race with cannons, missiles, everything. My ship was beeping like nuts with low energy warning, thanks to his efforts and the EGX shitty shields. Next time im in a race with him in mid speed tournaments i need more speed and shields, Triakis is the way to go.

trentdf
23rd July 2008, 10:28 AM
hey everyone, im not sure if this is the right thread, but i can't think of a better one.
ummmmmmm i was wondering if it was possible to arrange a time where everyone tries to get on, so that we can have races with :eek:eek:eek 8 people! or maybe even several races with 8 people. i know its difficult with ppl all over the world, but if everyone wanted to do it once a month or something, it wouldn't be so bad if you had to stay up late or get up early to actually have a decent go of online play. being in aus. doesnt give a lot of chances to find other players, since whenever im on it'll be some ungodly hour in the rest of the world. i was thinking maybe midday sat. in the US so euro's and aussies wouldn't have work (it would be late sat or early sun). anyway, just a proposal, let me know what you think

Rapier Racer
23rd July 2008, 10:47 AM
It would be extremely laggy with 8 players from Europe the US and Australia all in one race, even if everyone had a top connection. The way Pulse deals with this isn't exactly great either...

Axel
23rd July 2008, 10:59 AM
I'll be up for that. Just got pulse yesterday and TBH I'm just playing mutliplayer when I can find the games. PURE single player is still awesome.

Do you guys play on the European "universe"?

SuperNova
23rd July 2008, 11:13 AM
Yeh ive been thinking about that too, i play on the Australian servers and dont get that much competition...Except when james.sp whiped the floor with me on Basilico white Raiper ^.^

Asayyeah
23rd July 2008, 02:08 PM
No matter if you connect to european universe or else you ll ALWAYS find in the same lobby all the guys from each countries.

But i shall suggest that you connect to the server of your countrie and find all the others pilots in the same lobby.

Axel
23rd July 2008, 02:27 PM
Oh right I see. Man this game is dead then. I hardly see anybody online. Had a good game last night where there was 4 of us. TBH the game seems smooth apart from some of the ships travel weirdly. Maybe to do with bad lag I guess.

Asayyeah
23rd July 2008, 03:23 PM
yes it is ( bad lag), even if i am raging myself sometimes because i can't do what i want with my ship in term of finding the best racing line, i really enjoy so much playing online.
To tell you the truth there's much more people friday and saturday evening (for euro pilots)

KIGO1987
24th July 2008, 12:18 AM
hey everyone, im not sure if this is the right thread, but i can't think of a better one.
ummmmmmm i was wondering if it was possible to arrange a time where everyone tries to get on, so that we can have races with :eek:eek:eek 8 people! or maybe even several races with 8 people. i know its difficult with ppl all over the world, but if everyone wanted to do it once a month or something, it wouldn't be so bad if you had to stay up late or get up early to actually have a decent go of online play. being in aus. doesnt give a lot of chances to find other players, since whenever im on it'll be some ungodly hour in the rest of the world. i was thinking maybe midday sat. in the US so euro's and aussies wouldn't have work (it would be late sat or early sun). anyway, just a proposal, let me know what you think

Hmm i know:robot

The best times to get online races in Aus is in the early hours of the morning and just when dawn arrives. Ive been doing alot of these online Pulse races recently during these times. Even though some of these races are killers, my sleeping pattern has truely gone to fk, then again the jobs i do between studies doesnt help either with my sleeping pattern, night shifts into the early hours of the morning:robot:cold:bat

I wouldnt mind some doing online at some different hours for a change. Let me know trentdf if you wanna do some online races during some practicle times during the weekend.

Yeh ive been thinking about that too, i play on the Australian servers and dont get that much competition...Except when james.sp whiped the floor with me on Basilico white Raiper ^.^

How long have youve been on Pulse online SuperNova? I dont think i seen you online before. Are you from the eastern states or in SA or WA or somewhere else. It ill be good to get an online Pulse race with another Australian pilot. By the way, your first post on WipeoutZone also, welcome. I wouldnt mind racing you online wanna organise a time?

leungbok
24th July 2008, 01:03 AM
Very good time online this night ! disputed races with ansagani, haze-una-l, coatlquetzal, but this james-sp is unstoppable:pirate
But i beat him once, yeeeeeeeaaaahhhh:g
Sorry for the last race of the last tournament, i loose my connexion.:mad:
---
OOOps!:redface:
it looks no one is a woz member:frown:

trentdf
24th July 2008, 09:45 AM
ok a challenge to all aussie and nz pilots (plus anyone else in this general time zone), how bout middayish on sat. 26 July (10 for WA, 2ish for NZ (i dont know how far ahead u guys are))- enough time to sleep in, early enough for ppl going out later
man i hope i remember this...it would be poor form to organise and then not show up:g

KIGO1987
24th July 2008, 10:09 AM
I should be there. Its going to be an all Oceanic tournament of races, Australia, NZ, Japan, Parts of China, Singapore, KL. The Americas and parts of Europe will be asleep.. i think.

If its going to be noon 26th of July that'll mean 10AM here for Perth. Ill be there:nod Who else will be online then?

rdmx
24th July 2008, 10:53 AM
I'll try and make it, though I'll be pre-occupied before hand, and I'm not sure when I can make it home.:?

micky1984
24th July 2008, 07:36 PM
Hey james_sp that vertica white was a close one huh :) 1 millesecond in it. always good to race you. As soon as i see your goteki on the grid i feel the pressure :? sorry i couldnt stay longer but im sure ill race u again :nod

James_sp
24th July 2008, 08:32 PM
yes, very tense! and in the last moment behind the finish line i hit your ship with a missile and even with my own ship, did you sense it? but it was too late for me, hehehe.
of course we´ll race again, see you soon!

Mobius
24th July 2008, 09:25 PM
Just got wifi, im off to lose!

emwu23
25th July 2008, 01:25 AM
Hey KIGO, Thanks for racing and sorry for my bad disposition. The truth is I havent played pulse for a long time ( waiting for hd) but it always great to race with good wiper from WZ.(no quitting guarantee ) Cheers Mate

KIGO1987
25th July 2008, 09:58 AM
Dito the same. Its always good to get some races with other skilled Wipers. They where good races though, not because the end result was nearly the same every time, but it was because I dont do some of of those curcuits that we where doing online in phantom speed or with weapons turned off. Vertica Black was a close one so was Fort Gale Black with weapons off.

Im going to be online on Saturday noon AEST for a little while, trentdf has organised some sorta Inauguration Australian/Oceanic Wipeout series of races. Is this thing still on by the way trentdf? Also Insercoin i still havent raced you on Pulse Online before.

rdmx
25th July 2008, 10:13 AM
That's because I've hardly ever played online. I only really ever played when the game first came out. I used to be good in comparison to others, but I don't know how I'll fare now. :?

It's fairly unlikely I'll make it tommorow, sorry. Unless you play for more than 2 and a half hours from 12.

KIGO1987
25th July 2008, 10:21 AM
Im going to be on for about half an hour from 10AM WST, then im going to catchup with some mates of mine later. But im gonna try to stay online as long as possible.

xtriko
25th July 2008, 04:03 PM
I have 20min now. any pilot to "unrust" me? XD
---
Stin! you are the man :D thank you!
---
Mate, I have to go. ps. it was greating (even if i was beated like if was the first time i played wipeout XD) rusty rusty rusty... see you tomorrow for a race a beer session? ;) hope so.

Hellfire_WZ
25th July 2008, 09:48 PM
Grrr... the one night I plan on coming back online for a bit, the servers go down! Bastards! :evil

trentdf
26th July 2008, 01:22 AM
yeah its still on (sorry for the lateness of reply), but i havent planned any tournies or anything:redface: , i just wanted a few races with lorts of ppl playing. Maybe next month i'll try to organise a tournament thing, but its difficult not being able to communicate in game...

KIGO1987
26th July 2008, 01:55 AM
Im going to go online now. Ill stay on a long as possible. Some mates will be over within the next hour, hopefully we'll get some good races in, before i leave later on:)

stin
26th July 2008, 05:44 PM
I have to apologise to online players, Cos, I will not make it tonight and I must rest for tomorrow , so, I can concentrate for my golf competition.

Sorry guys.

Darkdrium777
26th July 2008, 09:56 PM
Good and fun races with triple-lei and yannitman as well as kaori and Expitarius from Wipeout Arena today, just a few minutes ago :)

Thanks all.

KIGO1987
26th July 2008, 11:33 PM
What happened trentdf? We had one Phantom tournament, and then you left the lobby. Anyhow i left the house 10minutes later, went to the Autosalon show at the Perth Convention Center and it was sweeeet. Was it my imagination but did i see you in a race Radiumx on Arc Prime Black Phantom? That Supersoxs, KappersKoppsKraftKhesseKuts and I where in, you left just the race just off the starting grid i was looking forward of doing a race with you.

rdmx
27th July 2008, 02:06 AM
I would've loved to race your KIGO, but my PSP didn't load into the race :rolleyes:

KIGO1987
27th July 2008, 02:39 AM
Maybe another time Insertcoin.

Good races today Packetmon, ansagani and leungbok (what happened to you in all those phantom races that packetmon and i where doing, you where parked on the starting grid).

trentdf
27th July 2008, 09:52 AM
sorry KIGO, i guess i was just annoyed that only 1 showed up, and that i had my arse handed to me... i think i hit every single mine and bomb u dropped. i was still on a bit after that thoug, and had my arse handed to me again by trip_lei (back quake, NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!)

leungbok
27th July 2008, 11:24 AM
Hi Kigo, For me the races NEVER STARTED :pirate. I stayed all the time in the lobby, seeing you changing races, and start again, again and again, i thought you had connection problems, BUT IT WAS ME !!!:brickwall
So sad, i looked forward to the 7 races phantom tournament, and YOU WERE RACING !!:brickwall.

Hey Micky1984, good rapier races today, except my 2 lethal accidents in a tournament of 3 (due to the attacks of the 2 other guys with a little help from your quake:pirate). I'm mad about vertica white and arc prime white:brickwall
And for the first race (the little flash one in fort de gale white) i thought it was the end of the race at the third lap, so i look behind to see if you were close and i realised one lap was missing and i found embedded in the wall, TOO DAMN STUPID !!:brickwall. I thing i will have a big use of this smiley.

See you online mates.

micky1984
27th July 2008, 12:08 PM
well that makes sense i wondered why u kindly stopped to let me by:g anyway always good racing you so cheers :beer

Im online now if anyone fancys it. you have ten minutes befor i turn the psp of so gogogogogogogo

KIGO1987
29th July 2008, 01:47 AM
More fun on Rapier and Phantom online races hey packetmon, i wasnt sure if you going to return online after the last series of races on the weekend. I wanted to stay a long in the game this time because you where the host and it would of been interesting with you selecting the tracks and all.

At the end there on Vertica White Phantom my PSP froze on the long bend corner:mad::frown: There was a freeze frame on the screen but the back ground music was still going. No idea what the hell happened there. Went back online ASAP after turning the PSP back on and there was nobody left in that channel. ****! Was enjoying those races, hey PM me or let me know when your online again on this thread. Im kinda guessing now your online around 7AM (GMT+8 Here)onwards here so thats when i get a quick sqeeze in the timetable to fit in a few races.

Good Racing:D Later/

Hellfire_WZ
29th July 2008, 10:02 AM
My record for the seven races I participated in last night:

1. Crashed
2. Lost connection
3. Lost connection
4. Crashed
5. Lost connection
6. Crashed
7. Crashed

Something obviously doesn't want me playing online.

leungbok
29th July 2008, 10:15 AM
My record for the seven races I participated in last night:

1. Crashed
2. Lost connection
3. Lost connection
4. Crashed
5. Lost connection
6. Crashed
7. Crashed

Something obviously doesn't want me playing online.
I think we are two cursed guys:| It was hard to launch the races last night and when we arrived in the starting grid after the countdown i was asked to go back in the lobby:brickwall

ps. i said i'll use this smiley sometimes.

KIGO1987
30th July 2008, 05:03 PM
:brickwall:brickwall:brickwall:brickwall I gotta get the damn Rick Roll tune out of my head :brickwall:brickwall:brickwall:brickwall Im going online for a while if anybody wants to race for a while ill be on there.

Yagya
30th July 2008, 05:36 PM
gah. that was pretty close one we had. once you pulled away i kept getting mines and shields. nothing to get me caught back up. good race fo sho

leungbok
30th July 2008, 07:44 PM
gah. that was pretty close one we had. once you pulled away i kept getting mines and shields. nothing to get me caught back up. good race fo sho

Ah, you too;). Each time i'm behind (often, in fact) i can't get boosts, missiles and quakes, this game's hates losers (however i can't deny certain bad faith :g)

mdhay
30th July 2008, 07:59 PM
Has anyone tried taking off wlan save (if you use it)?

KIGO1987
31st July 2008, 01:04 PM
Ah, you too;). Each time i'm behind (often, in fact) i can't get boosts, missiles and quakes, this game's hates losers (however i can't deny certain bad faith :g)

Thats so true Leungbok every single time i need a weapon in the behind position i get mines and bombs and rockets, the only thing to do is absorb them. But here is a bit of a secret/probley a well know fact, if you drop a bomb sometimes it hangs around till the next lap so the guy in the lead might hit it, if not being carfull. But when im in the lead i always get boosts, sheilds, auto-pilots and sometime a quake, which can be used for absorbtion or other things:twisted. But in high intensity races all weapons acquired get more wisely used. To be a successful pilot you have to anticipate what your opponent will do with there weapons, so what weapons you have must be used intelligently. Plus knowing where the best place to screw over your opponents on parts of race track is usful intel as well:+

supersocks
31st July 2008, 01:21 PM
Hi Kigo'87! I recorded few of our races the other day, some footage of me punishing you with plasma ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nA1JTh3xeQ

And great races with leungbok also, was it day before yesterday? Tech de Ra on venom was such a memorable fight. :)

rdmx
31st July 2008, 02:18 PM
This stops here supersocks! :robot :P

KIGO1987
31st July 2008, 02:44 PM
****:brickwall

Good way to get comments on your brand new YouTube channel Supersocks. lol. Would of been good to see a video of some of your online races though, maybe you can do that in the near future:nod

------------------------------------------

Going to go online for a while now:)

leungbok
31st July 2008, 05:54 PM
Thats so true Leungbok every single time i need a weapon in the behind position i get mines and bombs and rockets, the only thing to do is absorb them. But here is a bit of a secret/probley a well know fact, if you drop a bomb sometimes it hangs around till the next lap so the guy in the lead might hit it, if not being carfull. But when im in the lead i always get boosts, sheilds, auto-pilots and sometime a quake, which can be used for absorbtion or other things:twisted. But in high intensity races all weapons acquired get more wisely used. To be a successful pilot you have to anticipate what your opponent will do with there weapons, so what weapons you have must be used intelligently. Plus knowing where the best place to screw over your opponents on parts of race track is usful intel as well:+

I agree. But for now i spend more time absorbing weapons to survive than to use it when i race against guys like you:robot

Yagya
31st July 2008, 10:25 PM
lol as soon as phantom tournament came around 2/3 of our group left leungbok

EDIT:

make that all of them but us. LOL

leungbok
31st July 2008, 10:47 PM
Hi Yagya, it was fun racing with you and supersox (with triangul-r for a time), even in flash speed. I was waiting the host pilot leaves the lobby but he insist.
And when he finally quit, and when i pushed the challenge to phantom i had connexion problems:brickwall at de konstruct and must restart psp. Did you notice like me that the speed was growing in this track like in zone when it passes in super phantom, or was-it due to my connexion bug ?:eek

Yagya
31st July 2008, 10:59 PM
all i noticed was it was fast. that was my problem at the slower speed. we all knew our lines and so forth, so it was just an item horde. that one match were i swear 5 quakes in a row went off one right after the other. that was a little frustrating. i was wanting the speed to pick up. at first i thought you chose rapier cuz i was like "this is a bit faster..." but when people started killing themselves i was like "oh.. this is phantom."

i must admit, Zone has trained me well. i'm so used to super-phantom that phantom is manageable now, but i am no means able to go without getting caught on a wall or 4...

i didn't notice a speed pick-up, so it must have been your connection?

KIGO1987
1st August 2008, 05:58 AM
I was online just before that.

*grunt*

Got a few wins. Triakis did a good job on some phantom races. But the bastard weapons pads where giving out bullshit at every single time. Seven pilots in phantom online was very crapy, frame rate was droping and the picture looked pretty crap also, feeling a bit sick after the Moa Therma White race:dizzy:blarg

Half a day later plus a little extra
Im going online now, dont go hard on me, i feel a little sick from before:?:nod:dizzy:blarg:lol
After a series of interesting online races
Damn Triakis is a good ship for phantom class. Triakis will take over my avatar over Goteki for the time being untill custom avatars are avaliable where i shall create a montage of my three favourite teams Goteki 45, EG-X and Triakis and use that as my avatar instead of being bias to one team.

Good racing online Leungbok, Packetmon (very short period of time), Bom99, KARMAND, and many other cant quite remember your names. Gave you guys a shock how one of the sluggest ships in Wipeout can really go. Triakis is like a car with cruize control set at 200kmh in phantom speed, nice and steady:)

Darkdrium777
1st August 2008, 08:20 PM
Sorry for that backquake leungbok :) XD

Yagya
1st August 2008, 08:27 PM
a car with cruize control set at 200kmh in phantom speed, nice and steady:)

i feel that way about goteki at flash/rapier.

i normally pick AG, but i was trying out all the other teams the other day when my friend and i were playing and when i goto goteki i was amazed at how stable it was. very different than me overcorrecting everyturn i do once there's a straight with AG. now in grid 10 of the campaign when things seem impossible, i pull out goteki and cruise control to victory. i'll have to give the other cars a go again at phantom cuz that's a whole 'nother playing field.

leungbok
1st August 2008, 09:15 PM
Sorry for that backquake leungbok :)
XD

And i also forgive you for the forward quakes !!:beer

I agre too with Yagya about the goteki, even in phantom for my part.

Yagya
1st August 2008, 09:35 PM
i can't remember if i was using goteki or AG when we did the phantom tournament... can't remember if i did phantom with goteki. i guess i need to do more since i can't remember it. haha

BARTgai
2nd August 2008, 05:04 PM
Gave you guys a shock how one of the sluggest ships in Wipeout can really go.

Tell me about it! You friggin owned me online the other day :)

Asayyeah
3rd August 2008, 01:07 AM
How can i find the words to describe tonight...
Ok
I planned to go through Kai but RR and I started a 1 vs 1 on Pulse quickly before Pure before my dinner, suddenly James-sp appeared and we were ready to fight eachothers for the best and the glory , lol
I immediately noticed the skill improvment you did Mister Spaniard : now you belong definitely to the top racers category :beer

After dinner arena was busy with the 2 speedy arrows , RR & SP were, and also with new incomers like Expitarius, Kaori, Del, Leungcock : the french invasion !
I really enjoyed those SR and tours we did
thx everyone and those i forgot to name

Oh yes btw no pure but i want you for the big revival Kai session weekend of 15th august ;)

See you online next weekend at MadIce place if everything is OK

Darkdrium777
3rd August 2008, 01:17 AM
I missed those races with you guys 'cause of the horrible weather we're having here. We keep getting power failures... :/

KIGO1987
3rd August 2008, 03:25 AM
Im going online for a while guys, any of you's wanna race. Wanna chase the Triakis ship?:twisted

Darkdrium777
3rd August 2008, 03:37 AM
Sure. I'll try. :)

Host a game and I'll join

EDIT: I can't play passed midnight. >.< :mad: Play like crap and no ****ing luck with powerups most of the time... :brickwall

KIGO1987
3rd August 2008, 05:19 AM
That was the first time ive every raced againest you Darkdrium. Was having a few cool races with packetmon earlier. Then i saw you trying to get into the Lobby so i waited a bit till you got in. One on one races are cool, three is becoming a bit of a croud, anything more is too much.

That plasma you launch at me in the first race at The Amphiseum took a **** load off my sheild and this was the Triakis ship, if i was using EG-X ill prob be dead in that one shot. Alot of intense races, then it became a bit innoying when a fourth person entered the room too much weapons fire everwhere. I noticed that you had Goteki parallel parked just off the Mag stip on the Moa Therma curcuit. Then i saw a DNF and you where gone. But hey i did the same with packetmon only a few races later because i justed wanted to have a couple of one on one seasons with him without any others. But that Nucular_Baby was racer was some tough ****. Overall some really intense races in the Rapier class speed.

Race again soon hey.

I might use a password for my room next time

James_sp
3rd August 2008, 10:16 AM
Thanks for your words Asa, i always wanted to be part of the elite. :nod

I have to say yesterday was for me the best Pulse session i´ve had ever, so thanks a lot to all who were involved.
I´m looking forward to do it again!

kaori
3rd August 2008, 01:27 PM
Thanks for the 3 little tournaments last night with Asa, RR, James, Del, Leungbok and Kappeskopp.

Rapier Racer
3rd August 2008, 05:18 PM
Last night was pretty intense racing, was good fun there didn't seem to be any bugs or dodgy lag related stuff even at 7, thats how it should be.

borell
3rd August 2008, 06:10 PM
Great racing, Kigo! Always ahead of me... :robot

leungbok
3rd August 2008, 06:17 PM
Yes, it was Hot !! So many tracks to learn !!
:dizzy
Being often the last, i had to slalom among fields of mines and bombs, very stressful !!!:cold

KIGO1987
3rd August 2008, 06:20 PM
Good racing indeed. Getting the hang of the boat style steering of Triakis (turn then wait for the ship to turn). Good getting to race againest pilots i havent raced before, like the first time i raced againest Darkdrium was only yesterday.

Anyhow i see that your online Leungbok. Im gonna grab some food and let the PSP charge up a little bit. So i should be online again soon. This time you guys host the room and choose the tracks:)

leungbok
3rd August 2008, 07:01 PM
Hey kigo i'll be at home in 50 mn, i'll host a room then, if you're in the vicinity...:beer

borell
3rd August 2008, 09:43 PM
I really enjoyed the races and intense fights, leungbok! :D :+

leungbok
3rd August 2008, 10:34 PM
Me too, borell it was pretty intense:)
This nuclear_baby is really, really fast.:robot

Flashback Jack
4th August 2008, 09:04 PM
Well, the left button on my Slim's direction pad is ****ed, so of the two races some of you were with me in, sorry I couldn't provide more of a challenge -- kinda hard when your ship eats wall.

And I raced that Nuclear_Baby guy yesterday. He's a monster!

- F

leungbok
4th August 2008, 11:17 PM
i symphatise ;)
For Nuclea-baby thanks god he crashes himself often :g:g

supersocks
5th August 2008, 12:03 AM
Nuclear_Baby... great, yet another French prodigy out of nowhere. :P

RJ O'Connell
5th August 2008, 01:14 AM
It is the birthplace of Pierre Belmondo. ;)

leungbok
5th August 2008, 01:43 AM
you mean "Paul" belmondo:g

Asayyeah
5th August 2008, 03:00 PM
You mean Jean-Paul Belmondo, right? Not sure the non-french know him and will understand that private joke :)

Well, the left button on my Slim's direction pad is ****ed,.
Weirdly enough, RR & Expitarius got that left pad directional button not reacting perfectly while they were playing last weekend. BUT when RR tried to play SR offline there was no problem at all on his Dpad.
Something is telling me that comes from another new weird online bug.

Oh btw i forgot to tell you Mike : you a bastard :beer with that micro-**** ( oups micro-gun :g) you blew up my poor Goteki on Tech de Ra black ! and on the last turn of the last lap of that track : noooooo :brickwall
;)

Flashback Jack
5th August 2008, 03:18 PM
I killed you with the machine gun on Tech de Ra Black? Strange that I don't remember this.

But anyway, it isn't often I see you on the servers. You should join more. :)

- F

leungbok
5th August 2008, 04:37 PM
yes, you're right Asa !
Paul Belmondo is known to be the son of a very popular french actor (Jean-Paul belmondo). And Paul was a car racer (F 3000 category if i remember well). There was a joke in France : -do you know the name of the first place in a car race ? It's "pole position" , and for the last one ? "Paul Belmondo"-

I hope i'll not be the Paul Belmondo of wipeout;)

PS : I don't think he was that bad, people joked about him because he was "son of"

KIGO1987
5th August 2008, 04:55 PM
Right the PSP brick is charged, im ready to do some online races

You wanna host the room leungbok?

James_sp
5th August 2008, 04:57 PM
Oh btw i forgot to tell you Mike : you a bastard :beer with that micro-**** ( oups micro-gun :g) you blew up my poor Goteki on Tech de Ra black ! and on the last turn of the last lap of that track : noooooo :brickwall
;)

hey Asa, you´re wrong mate, it´s me who gunned you in Tech de Ra black, i had time to open well my eyes when my hud said "has eliminado a assayyeah" and then the finish line come, i hope you wont forget it again, hehehe!! :g

leungbok
5th August 2008, 09:16 PM
Right the PSP brick is charged, im ready to do some online races

You wanna host the room leungbok?

I'm here for an hour or two :)

leungbok
5th August 2008, 10:14 PM
Oh oh, RR, it was very risky your little BQ on moa therma. I laugh when i saw you turn around after your package, i was so stupid firing my plasma as soon as i got it:brickwall. Had to save it for the final rush, damn !! I like that kind of teasing behavior :+

I enjoyed a lot :robot

Rapier Racer
5th August 2008, 10:21 PM
:P Risky indeed, I thought you were gonna get the win after you opened fire with that cannon on the last lap. Been a while since I've tried the BQ routine.

Also I got disconnected from the server after that last 4 race tour we had and now I'm stuck with that lovely game not loading and leaving you in the lobby bug.

leungbok
5th August 2008, 10:46 PM
Hey RR, you have some sort of "bombs subscription", or what ?:g I greenhouse buttocks every turn :cold