PDA

View Full Version : Online Meetings, Pulse

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Asayyeah
7th March 2008, 12:11 AM
In extension to what you said about friday : my friend Dag is coming at home we shall race around 10 pm GMT.:P

RJ O'Connell
7th March 2008, 12:13 AM
That's 5 PM in Chattanooga. I can do that, granted, don't know if I'll be late coming or not.

Asayyeah
7th March 2008, 12:15 AM
our scheduled time for the friday session in le Havre is usually between 10 pm and 2 am , you can arrive 'very' late at the City café :) we will still here.

stin
7th March 2008, 07:52 AM
Last night was really intense fighting but I was really pissed as a fart and somehow I managed to find my line alot easier.
Anyway, I didn`t realised that Blinky77 is RJ O'Connell!!!!:eek, good race there! :+

I did played with (no talking to ASA!:bomb) asa, RJ, Super Ash-Omen:bat and other guys, thank you.

Tonight, I don`t know what is happening due I`m going to funeral today and I`m dreading it.

stevie:)

TearsToShreds
7th March 2008, 09:06 PM
Thanks for the races tonight Rapier Racer, had fun (even though I only won twice!). My connection was buggy hence the constant disconnections, sorry about that.

Rapier Racer
7th March 2008, 10:55 PM
I did wonder what happened, you exploded at the start of Fort Gale leaving me with some random lol Who decided to stop midway through lap 2, I went back and plasmad his ass but he quit the game before I could finish the job.

TheFrostE
7th March 2008, 11:38 PM
sorry guys if i havent been on the last few days, me and wolfy just got our first game for our PS3s, "army of two". We've been playing that alot but i am still on pulse, just at different times now, and will be playing much more since i will be attending the tourney. sooooo ill see you all around :)

RJ O'Connell
8th March 2008, 01:45 AM
Had a great 5-race tournament today with Asa, Del Stepho, Rapier Racer and Supersocks. Stepho won most of the races, I wasn't mathematically eliminated from winning the thing until the last race - good times, good times.

I was just at a lot of tracks I hadn't practiced on a lot. Might explain the less than stellar performance tonight.

stin
8th March 2008, 08:52 AM
Looks like I will be on tonight.

DjManiac21
8th March 2008, 10:39 AM
Hey, good races yesterday at night asa, thanks for beating my ass so badly :P
Oh well, I see stin will be online today, Chrono is coming to my place so we'll crank WO up to practice for the convention, only 13 days away!!!!! :banzai

Wishes of hapines and full grids online tonight for everyone!

RJ O'Connell
8th March 2008, 11:47 AM
What time?

DjManiac21
8th March 2008, 12:01 PM
Well, he'll be here in a couple of hours and will keep an eye on the zone and online, so we can meet at any time :D

RJ O'Connell
8th March 2008, 12:05 PM
Cool. I have callback auditions at 2:30 and 3:30 today and won't be available until lunchtime around 12-1 pm.

I should be ready for racing by then.

Frances_Penfold
8th March 2008, 05:00 PM
In the midst of racing Asayyeah and Medusa and other folks at Phantom speeds ( (:dizzy ) and having a great time! Good racing, guys :beer

I do hate tech de ra at high speeds-- with the awkward respawn, I fell off 4 times in a row and went from second to last place :frown:

Damn some of you are good at Platinum Rush. Wow.

Medusa
8th March 2008, 07:01 PM
Yeah, I hate Tech de Ra black also...oh well. Were some lovely close fights for the finish there between you and I, Frances! Was good to race you finally and also RJO! Finally we "meet". In not too long I won't be able to keep up with you, I know it. But you disconnected!:naughty Edit: RJ I'm talking to you!

Thanks for the races guys and asa that was a lovely backquake at Platinum Rush! I was flying as it passed beneath me. And I used a shield just in case. LOL!

Frances_Penfold
8th March 2008, 07:03 PM
Disconnected? I don't remember that. (Or you talking to RJ?)

Anyway-- yes, great races all around :) Phantom still makes my head hurt though.

Task
8th March 2008, 07:11 PM
I'm bringing my game online right now!

We had to cancel the Toronto gathering due to snowfall (yup, sometimes it's even too much for us Canadians!) so instead we're seeing if we can meet up online. One of us will have a room open in the NA world under English Speaking, name will have WOZ in it, password will be WOZ, join if you're interested!

We'll probably only do Flash or something, 'cause we're all kind of new, but who knows what might happen? 8 )

I had a quick 4 race tourny against some people, Collymilad and tioscarab and Kuando and they all quit out before it finished. 8 (
It was pretty good for 3 races though. Just the last race that didn't happen.

I got a win in, on Moa Therma of course! 8 D

Rapier Racer
8th March 2008, 08:00 PM
So whats the deal with EU/NA pilots racing each other? Would I have to go back to the location select bit (god knows how) and choose NA?

TearsToShreds
8th March 2008, 08:29 PM
Could someone PM me the password for the WOZ races being held now, please? I'd love to join.

Task
8th March 2008, 08:29 PM
Yeah, you have to back out and go into the correct universe and room. Or something.

Just had some AWESOME races against Medusa, she schooled me good on all the tracks I'm not good at, and I loved every second of it. 8 )

Frances_Penfold
8th March 2008, 09:30 PM
Hmm, after saying that I didn't disconnect, I little earlier tonight I *did* disconnect for the first time ever in Pulse-- colleague from work called and I needed to get off my PSP right away!

Apologies to anybody that was affected :redface:

stin
8th March 2008, 09:31 PM
So whats the deal with EU/NA pilots racing each other? Would I have to go back to the location select bit (god knows how) and choose NA?

Does not make any difference. ;)

I`m online right now:)

stevie:g

IFLYASSEGAI
8th March 2008, 09:54 PM
Just saw you guys hosting a server, couldn't get in, please give me pass?

RJ O'Connell
8th March 2008, 10:13 PM
I had a legit reason for my disconnect earlier. I was in a hurry to get to one of my callbacks and didn't feel like wasting any more time at the City Cafe waiting for the check.

If I wasn't in a hurry I would have certainly stayed for the duration. other than that, great racing tonight.

AdmiralSam44
8th March 2008, 10:14 PM
Could somebody please PM me or tell me the pass so I can join? I'd like in on this game that I keep seeing pop up.

--------------

Alright...the game just went up and then started again for the third time since I've asked the pass. Is there a reason nobody will tell me?

Task
8th March 2008, 10:28 PM
We don't read the forum while we're playing. You should hang out in the IRC channel if you can. The password today is: WOZ

It was in my post earlier. You hafta read the recent posts to see it.

AdmiralSam44
8th March 2008, 10:30 PM
Thanks! Much appreciated, what's an IRC channel? :O

Task
8th March 2008, 10:36 PM
Real-time chatroom. It's what you do while the next race loads.

Search the forum, you'll find the details. #wipeoutzone on Quakenet.

Medusa
8th March 2008, 10:59 PM
It was awesome to race all you zoners today, the first time I've raced Lion, and Task, and Gajo! Great stuff!

Lion
8th March 2008, 11:18 PM
password will be WOZ, join if you're interested!we stuck to that the whole time :)
that's my first real session in a few weeks, felt good to shake out the cobwebs :P
a few close races but mostly I got shown that I am in serious need of practise :)

more of the people that are on should jump in IRC next time

RJ O'Connell
9th March 2008, 12:54 AM
Today was my last day online for the forseeable future.

Remember: blinky77. Just in case any Zoners are online...

Task
9th March 2008, 01:04 AM
Big Flash Tourny hosted, game begins around 10 pm EST. (in less than an hour)

JABBERJAW
9th March 2008, 01:13 AM
I may set up a phantom tourney after that jay if you are interested. The tracks from the tourney. If you promise not to hurt my feelings, you can join :) just look for either JABBERJAW, OR locus2k

Rapier Racer
9th March 2008, 01:16 AM
Is that tour up now Al?

EDIT: Never mind I see after the flash one.

Asayyeah
9th March 2008, 03:08 AM
LAst night, today what a fantastic 2 big sessions i did with my mates from the zone : that was pure fun & fight with amazing races from every pilots.
Thanks to everyone for the mega pleasure i had racing with you all :clap

master bruce
9th March 2008, 03:45 AM
goddamn it I hate online...can rarely get a game

for some reason I get disconnected a lot, before I even get into games

oh well, I will stick to singleplayer :frown:

Asayyeah
9th March 2008, 03:53 AM
To end my great night ( 5am here) i couldn't resist to switch on again psp and went online , we had a good , very very good multiple SR raced with Medusa and Bastou85 : close combat :P and congrats you 2 for winning on me :clap

bastienrehm
9th March 2008, 04:00 AM
Thanks, I really enjoyed those runs as well !

Amphiseum white is home for me so with the luck I had at that moment it was the only track I could do something decent on... xp

On the other runs you guy's weapons pwned my butt hardcore. :+

stin
9th March 2008, 08:29 AM
I had a good night with the wipers!

A big welcome to an intelligence bo....man is super Jay!!!:lol(Task)

That was really good and you said it`s a learning curve but you will get there.;)

I might go online today and night.

swift412
9th March 2008, 07:58 PM
Thanks for the races DJManiac, supersox and Flashback_Jack :) My hands are in pain now so I think I'll give it a bit of a rest.

Also thanks to Rapier_Racer, o3pcah, Eleven_GG_Ex and kiTTun for the races earlier in the day, was fun too :D

TheFrostE
9th March 2008, 08:05 PM
bomb after bomb after bomb, the first lap of tech white....maniac , wow

DjManiac21
9th March 2008, 08:53 PM
Thanks for the races DJManiac, supersox and Flashback_Jack :) My hands are in pain now so I think I'll give it a bit of a rest.

That's right, great races guys, it was amazing, and you too FrostE! :+
Thanks for the mines super! :cold

TheFrostE
9th March 2008, 09:03 PM
oh my god soooo frustrating racing one on one. i hit one weapon and there goes any chance of winning the race , even hitting perfect laps :/ . awsome races though sox

Vincent_VII
10th March 2008, 04:30 PM
I have been meaning to jump online but I am so out of practice. I have been playing XL almost exclusively since I got my Neggie.

I tried a few laps on Rush in Pulse this weekend and I think I managed to finish two out of 10 (blow ups). :( Results on other tracks were similar.

Sausehuhn
10th March 2008, 04:33 PM
I need to play with you guys sometime soon. Wanna know how bad I am ;)

supersocks
10th March 2008, 05:06 PM
Aah, I got one quake in 1st place and there goes my chance of winning the race. ;)

Spaceboy Gajo
10th March 2008, 06:23 PM
Let me say how fun it was to not only play you guys and gals online, but to play with you guys and gals online. Honestly, it feels like I've known everyone here forever and to be able to see a familiar name and just race is almost like meeting you in person.

Which I'd love to do one day. Still dreaming about that uber convention where the majority of us from all corners of the globe can attend. Perhaps at a mall of some sort ;)

Seriously, thanks to kiTTun and Flashback Jack. Thanks for being sports and putting up with me and Task for now by racing with us in Flash. Also shout outs to Rapier Racer and L10N. Me and Task couldn't meet in person with Flashback Jack to race because of the snow storm, but all of you helped filled the void. It was my first time using IRC also, so it felt good to do something right on a day where you couldn't do much.

Since I'm doing shout-outs I want to say hey to JABBERJAW and stin. Both who were my first wip3rs I raced against online. Not sure if I'll successfully come back due to the serious spankings I received from them. However it was a pleasure to race them and now I can say I've raced against another elite pilot in Al :)

Also, a consolation prize since I won't be able to make it to his neck of the woods for the Tourney.

Just wanted to say thanks gang and hope to race you guys again real soon.

Asayyeah
10th March 2008, 06:41 PM
Thx to the 2 scots ( Stevie & RR) and the 2 frenchies ( Guillaume & Brica) for that so smooth tour lag-free we had together, when adding EKami, immediately the game turned so badly laggy as hell ( you were fast tho) then Ekami went away and Flashback played with us ( truly great piloting, Flash) : game condition was good no visible slowdown except ship of Flashback which was less sensible to our weapons : distance between Toronto and Europe explains this.
That should be interesting to make a special tour 3 North American vs 3 Euro gamers ( needs to be guys with a good online connexion) so that each team have same chance to be hit by weapons. I know i am maybe not clear enough in my words , but for instance when you are 6 in a tour ( 5 euro + 1 NA) you ve got more chance to be hit by 'solid' weapons between the 5 rather than the one who is alone and not having the 'solid' weapons.

Btw this session we had last night gave me new personal statements, i am gonna talk about that into the OFW/CFW thread

guillaume
10th March 2008, 09:17 PM
I'm online now!

TheFrostE
11th March 2008, 03:11 AM
excellent races tonight kiTTun, thanks for sticking around playing 1 on 1 for a while. peace out

FrostE

DjManiac21
11th March 2008, 07:13 AM
Good tourney zargz!
Too bad I dropped my PSP unintntionally after losing that tourney :paperbag
Still alive, thank goodness...

Chrono
11th March 2008, 11:21 AM
*Gasp* Both at dropping your PSP and losing a tourney :blarg

Medusa
11th March 2008, 02:38 PM
Thanks for the races FrostE, I'm sorry I kept doing stupid things like falling off bridges, missing BRs...not the competition I should have been, lol!

It was great to finally race you Jabberjaw! You were out of sight, as I expected! Very nice times!

JABBERJAW
11th March 2008, 05:01 PM
You were kiTTun? You had some good times as well. The last vertica was my best race online yet, and I needed it. I just outraced a few of those quakes, very scary. Funny thing, I have hardly played single race, and just figured out against you that I can switch the race to a new track :)
If I am on later, I will probably set up a 8 race tourney of the races in the tourney here. I normally like to wait for 2 extra people besides myself, so don't think I took off and left my psp on :) If need be my nephew will play. He is pretty close to your times so far, and should make for a good overall race.

zargz
11th March 2008, 08:48 PM
Good tourney zargz!yeh, was fun! thanks for paying us a visit down here at flash! :D

-----------

Muse, thanx for the Rapier lesson :bomb
now I just have some home work to do

:p

TearsToShreds
11th March 2008, 09:42 PM
Hehe, thanks for the races zargz, they were lotsa fun! The weekly challenges have improved my skills quite a bit. Assegai FTW!

Medusa
11th March 2008, 09:57 PM
"Funny thing, I have hardly played single race, and just figured out against you that I can switch the race to a new track " LOL, Jabberjaw! That explains a lot, actually! I had fun though, trying to see if I could just lower my times, or even keep up for a whole lap! I really was too tired and shouldn't have been online...but it was still fun!

BTW Spaceboy: Don't think I mentioned yet that you and Task were pretty scary online in that flash tourney. Great racing! I didn't mind flash so much, often I'm stuck racing venom/flash if I want to play online since when the euro players aren't on, sometimes that's all I get with the N.Americans. (At least I'm assuming that's how it goes because of what time it is...)

zargz
11th March 2008, 10:17 PM
Assegai FTW!yah, was surprised to see you racing the AD.
btw, cool skin - definitely stands out online :+

TearsToShreds
11th March 2008, 10:18 PM
Haha, you liked my Batman Assegai? :D

zargz
11th March 2008, 10:22 PM
was that what it was!? :D hehe
the 'bat' looked alot like the russian 'x' in the word Qirex but hey, I just saw it online
may be in the editor you've got more details, right? ;)
Anyway don't change it!

Asayyeah
11th March 2008, 11:11 PM
1st time i got this :
After finishing a tour which was really laggy , counter ended at 0, screen turns dark-grey then few sec later, total blackout : psp crashed.
Now hosting a phantom tour but no ones is entering :(
Btw Medusa thx a lot for your intinct rockets in my face on Fort gale!:pirate
:D

stin
15th March 2008, 10:34 AM
I had a great time there last night, alot of close finishes!

Fortunately Rapier is too scared to play with us because I was sober as hell!:p

Thank you to Asa, Dag, XtrikO and his fiancée and can`t remember who else plays.

Looks like I will be online tonight.

q_dmc12
15th March 2008, 03:59 PM
I may be on as well but you know how mysterious I can be...8)

Asayyeah
15th March 2008, 05:55 PM
Last night Dag and I really enjoyed it too.
We played and talked in the same msn page with Stevie, Xtriko & spitfire his gf : pure moment of fun during a long part of the night till 3.30 am.
We mostly played rapier tours where Spit & Dag did intense fights together ( amazing pilot you are lady, Medusa be warned you found a true opponent for the woman Pulse supremacy pilot ;) , Xtriko, mate, you were very fast and we saw your progression during all the night, you beat us few times with impressive skill : congrats to you and to all of us for that cool smooth night.
I shall be on tonight after dinner:hyper

xtriko
15th March 2008, 06:32 PM
Last night was really incredible! me and my girl were excited to be able to play with such legends like you folks. Asa, maybe i'll follow your advice and drink a few more caipirinhas! last night worked for a few times :) Let's just wait for tonight and hope for full houses ;)
as i said before, it's a big honor to play with you all mates :D

stin
16th March 2008, 11:30 AM
I got to admit, last night was so funny as hell and had a fantastic time.

Mad-Ice, I`m gonna get you eventually, all that mines, bombs. Honestly, I was soo close to you but I had a great time.;)

Rapier, smile!, mind I`m still sober!:P

Asa the headaces, you still deadly as ever.

XtrikO, Alot of good races there.;)

stevie:D

Mad-Ice
16th March 2008, 03:20 PM
Yeah stin we had a blast yesterday. I found you online in the afternoon and found you back at night. What a good fights we had, intense racing as ever. Sorry I couldn't be on msn yesterday. At first I thought just a few races because I was just recovering a bit from being sick. Well I still am, but anyway. The races were so good I just couldn't stop. Thanks to you all!

q_dmc12, xtriko (very fast new guy, superb flying man, congrates and welcome the zone), Asa and Rapier Racer who had been taking some sort of potion or maybe reb bull smirnoff-ice (MMmmaybe yeah!?) You were on fire man!:banzai

Asayyeah
17th March 2008, 12:14 AM
From friday night to midnight sunday , i had a real long Pulse online weekend with hilarious moment spent through msn, tchating on the same page with most of the racers with whom we were fighting.
Thx you so much for the great races :clap.

Rapier Racer
17th March 2008, 12:26 AM
Yeah the last few nights have been great :hyper I wish I did have magic potion 2 liters a day before a session of Wipeout lol

I have no idea what stevie means? Me not racing? Being a coward? Jealous eh stin :p

q_dmc12
17th March 2008, 12:28 AM
magic potion = redbull + Gatorade 8)

Lance
17th March 2008, 02:13 AM
rum and Coke for me. [caffeine for alertness, alcohol for relaxed attitude] Maybe if I were going to explain it that order, I should have said ''Coke and rum''. ;)

mdhay
17th March 2008, 07:13 AM
Tea; seven sugars! :hyper (smiley x1, 000, 000, 000).

:coffee I'm like a Supersonic Jam Sandwich!

- Not that I know what a supersonic Jam Sandwich is like.

stin
17th March 2008, 08:32 AM
I have no idea what stevie means? Me not racing? Being a coward? Jealous eh stin :p

That`s because, you don`t drink and be like a little boy. Now drink and be like a man!:beer

Last three nights were brilliant, honestly, I could not stop laughing. Great banter through msn.

Next week will be alot quieter:(, cos I will be bloody jealous!

Hellfire_WZ
17th March 2008, 06:35 PM
I'll make a point of being online tonight, hope to see some of you there. Sorry about my long absence, work tends to get on top of you every so often :)

Rapier Racer
17th March 2008, 08:03 PM
Tonight as in right now? :P

Hellfire_WZ
17th March 2008, 08:18 PM
In about an hour

Asayyeah
17th March 2008, 10:11 PM
Joining the tribe soon tonight :D

zargz
18th March 2008, 03:37 AM
thanks, medusa! always a pelasure! 8)

stin
18th March 2008, 08:53 AM
Another great night again.

This time is old-timer is back well nearly, Because he is slightly a bit rusty and you should have seen his dusty Triakis ship!. And yes it`s Hellfire!!:hyper

Welcome back mate.

Thanxs to Asa, Hellfire, Spitfire, XtrikO, Supersocks and XtrikO`s mate.

Medusa
18th March 2008, 03:04 PM
Was great to race ya, zargz! As you could tell I've not been practicing too much:redface: Getting sloppy here, lol! I'm glad MrCookie finally left, I was starting to get annoyed by him, haha. I like to know who it is that's kicking my butt.

swift412
18th March 2008, 08:07 PM
Sorry stin and Medusa, my connection is awful tonight

Medusa
18th March 2008, 08:31 PM
Thanks for the races stin, it was fun! I gotta say, whenever I race you guys from the zone, the pressure is intense! Phew! I always get "new lap record" when up against you pros!

@ swift412: That's okay! I figured that was the problem since you aren't a regular disconnecter!

Mad-Ice
18th March 2008, 09:41 PM
Hi supersox

We had some very cool races on Outpost 7, but when other people joined us, I could not connect to you anymore. I got kicked out the whole time. I remember Outpost 7 black weapons off. I won that race with only 0.04 sec. INcredible! The other races were also very close, we won both some very cool races. Thanks man and sorry I couldn't connect to you any more.

Ah I can connect to you again. We had an INcredible race weapons off on Outpost 7 White and you won with 0.27 sec man the whole time so close this is intense racing or what?

supersocks
18th March 2008, 10:25 PM
INdeed ;)

stin
19th March 2008, 10:54 AM
swift412: wrote
Sorry stin and Medusa, my connection is awful tonight

Not a problem mate, we all do get that sometimes.

Medusa: wrote
Thanks for the races stin, it was fun! I gotta say, whenever I race you guys from the zone, the pressure is intense! Phew! I always get "new lap record" when up against you pros!

LOL, thanxs for the racing but I was in my bath at the time while racing with you!:dizzy

Lance
19th March 2008, 06:33 PM
Is that your definition of 'racing clean', Stevie? :D

mdhay
19th March 2008, 07:10 PM
Well played...:clap

stin
19th March 2008, 07:15 PM
Heh!

Yes Lancelot, I always clean and honest!, well got my beer besides me. Life a bliss.:nod

Lance
19th March 2008, 08:55 PM
Yes, it is, Stevie, yes it is.

And I say that even though one of my favourite people just died, Arthur C. Clarke. He was 90 and he had a good life, and meant a lot to me.

Medusa
20th March 2008, 02:05 AM
Heheh, Stin, go figure, I am all stressed out trying to keep up while you are having a nice relax! Ah yes life is good. And you're a daredevil to keep your psp near so much water! :eek Don't think I want to know what happened on that first DeKonstruct black race now...oh well whatever it takes for a win, lol.

stin
20th March 2008, 09:00 AM
De Konstruct... ah yes, my wife was talking to me something really important and that is why I had to stop play.

Possibly online tonight if anybody want to play, cos, I`m not talking to anybody who are going to convention!

TearsToShreds
20th March 2008, 01:42 PM
Yes, it is, Stevie, yes it is.

And I say that even though one of my favourite people just died, Arthur C. Clarke. He was 90 and he had a good life, and meant a lot to me.

Yes indeed, I hope he rests in peace.

omega329
21st March 2008, 10:17 AM
It is a sad day for science fact and science fiction. Arthur C. Clarke was one of the greatest men to ever live, it was him who thought up of the idea of geostationary satellites. Without him, our modern world would be almost unrecognisable, yet many people have no idea who he is. An underappreciated genius, this man deserves more respect than royalty.

mdhay
21st March 2008, 10:21 AM
Just like farmers - fairtrade and otherwise - Supply the corporate organisations, but don't get recognised.

stin
21st March 2008, 10:48 AM
I will be online tonight. If others want to join?, I`m here for you.

mdhay
21st March 2008, 11:25 AM
Online now?

omega329
21st March 2008, 12:18 PM
I'll be shortly

Medusa
21st March 2008, 07:51 PM
It was great to finally race Flashback Jack, and admire his gorgeous black and white AG-5Y5 skin. Verry nice, Flashback, if you read this!
Maybe I'll get online again later? To get my butt kicked by stevie.:g

Ohhh, so I found the other Stephen! It was a pleasure to finally race you "live", Lunar, albeit not on the greatest wipeout ever. Still, I was admiring your F3600 homage as you beat me :D (and also when I barely beat you. :D :D )

stin
22nd March 2008, 09:41 AM
Maybe, you just too scared when you seen my name on your psp? :P

I did played with Alterego and Flashback_Jack, thank you guys.

Possibly online tonight?

lunar
22nd March 2008, 10:26 AM
I`ll be online tonight hopefully, so long as I don`t accidentally get drunk and end up unable to play. Unlike you, Stevie, I can`t play under the influence of alcohol, or in the bath for that matter. :eek

Thx for the races Isadora, it was great to race you at last also. Sorry I had to go for a "pause", as they say in Le Havre, and couldn`t find you or Flash again after. You did some solid arse-kicking to me. The only reason I kept just about in touch on Platinum Black was because of cutting the first corner, and that final facebomb you gave me was sweetly-timed! :)

btw sorry I didn`t choose Phantom, but online everything feels a speed class higher than offline to me, and I`m scared of the speed! ;)

alterego
22nd March 2008, 01:22 PM
Hi All.

Yesterday night I meet Stin and il.Nik ......very beautiful games.....in flash or rapier....i'm not ready for phantom,but with hard training maybe in the next future i reach a good performance in phantom.... ;)

This evening?

maybe...from 22 to 24.....i must sleep :D

Read You soon
CdRom

TheFrostE
22nd March 2008, 01:35 PM
well after 2 straight days of playing wipEout 1 for those TT videos, i will be back on pulse for tonight :) see you guys online!

kyocrisis
23rd March 2008, 03:27 AM
I don't think i've really seen anyone from here online lol... oh well.

emwu23
23rd March 2008, 04:57 AM
Thanks for racing tonight KiTTun.
We had some great time on tracks.
Also thanks Flashback_Jack and Yanntiman.

kanar
23rd March 2008, 04:15 PM
Hi,

Just wanted to say thanks too to all the pilots who animated my Pirahna testing site, Avalon lol (and particularly, of course, the crazy ones: spk, flashback jack, defor, I forgot many..). I said that before, and with my little experience now with pulse, I'm really "against" weapons. Thats why I'm not joining other hosts, you can say I'm scared lol but I prefer a good fight with only the experience of the track for only judge than loosing a race because someone activated a speed charge just before the finish line... I'm done with the layer thing now (can't compete with the hd level some people have reached), I'm going to host a lot before gt5 launch, so I hope you like(d) the weapon forbidden experience, I admit maybe it's frustrating, but when you know the track well, you win. That's simple.

Avalon
Piranha testing site
Venom, Flash and Rapier race (Phantom ouch, still solo mode lol)

P.S tournament mode not working for me, probably cos' of my custom skins)

Medusa
23rd March 2008, 05:01 PM
I'll join if you're on Rapier, I've raced you on Flash in Avalon (great game name!) and it's just too painful when I'm in my AG-SYS (and I'm not changing!!). See you around - in the next week anyways. After that no more online for me.

Emwu- thanks for the races those were great! Much fun.

TheFrostE
23rd March 2008, 06:37 PM
good races ash and kittun, finally won one against you ash after about 3 tourneys getting second every race :p, keep me on my toes.

Ash-Omen
23rd March 2008, 06:54 PM
hehe yeah nice races lol i lapped medusa on outpost :P

TheFrostE
23rd March 2008, 07:12 PM
crazy races maniac, thanks for sticking around for 1 on1 tourneys with me, close stuff

Medusa
23rd March 2008, 07:29 PM
Yeah, thanks FrostE and AshOmen...you can tell which track I race the least, eh? (Well, actually I never race it...unless someone forces me to:robot)I was just trying not to destroy myself there.:g Forget you lapping me, I didn't even finish the race that time! The next one loaded up, lol!
I would have stuck around your game but I'm not so fond of those tracks over and over :rolleyes:- only Vertica White was one I liked! Needed to switch it up, lol!

Thanks DjManiac, sorry I lost you there, my PSP froze at Arc Prime. Not in terror this time, at least. :)

I had a memorable time with "Wondey". One of my "faceless" (ie. totally unknown) archnemeses. It was irritating me the other day when I kept losing to him, when I always used to win against him. He beat me on TJ white as ever, but then I eliminated him on DK black! Sweeter words have never been on my screen...:g
And then the pansy quit the tour. Come back for more, ya wuss!

TheFrostE
23rd March 2008, 07:36 PM
i was only running those tracks over and over to get some practice in for the US WZ convention next month, those are the pulse tracks that are going to be in rotation, but next time i see you join up ill switch it up for us ;)

Ash-Omen
23rd March 2008, 07:57 PM
yeah i was wondering why u wer picking the same tracks lol, and sorry i dc'd my PSP came up Error contacting server or some crap like that so i thought screw it lol.

lunar
23rd March 2008, 08:08 PM
And then the pansy quit the tour. Come back for more, ya wuss!

Yes I had 4 quitters in 4 races last night - so now when I host I have a room name that invites potential quitters not to join my game, and to "go away" elsewhere if you know what I mean. It`s not as cool a name as "Avalon", but it seemed to work. :)

kanar
23rd March 2008, 11:14 PM
Thanks for the compliments for my host name lol, I would like to be as cool as it, but my rapier debuts were awfull lol : I'm 6 to 10 secs behind the "heroes" like flashback or the amazing gg-x can't remember the name but oh my god you're so fast.... I'm going to host a couple of flash races to breathe a little lol...

alterego
24th March 2008, 12:58 AM
Hi All.

I want to thank all the wipers i meet online for a very good races and i want to say excuse for my crashing connection....sometimes i seem to quit, but it's my bad network :D

Read You soon
CdRom

lunar
24th March 2008, 02:04 AM
Don`t worry, we know you`re not one of those running away types, Rom :) Good races the other night, thanks.

stin
24th March 2008, 10:41 AM
Kanar, Last night, I was really pissed as fart!:dizzy, I was talking to myself "Where are the F****** weapons?!"

As you suggested over Eleven_GG as a good racer, unfortunlately, he is using CFW;)

swift412
24th March 2008, 08:01 PM
Thanks to Infected and James_SP for the races!

guillaume
24th March 2008, 08:05 PM
online now. 8)

EDIT: I've just tried Goteki for the first time, and it feels way better than Qirex. Wish I had chosen this ship at the Convention... ;)

kyocrisis
24th March 2008, 09:29 PM
hmm im opposite lol i prefer using Qirex over Goteki any day lol

emwu23
25th March 2008, 02:55 AM
What a fantastic races I had tonight.
First I met Stin,Rapier_Racer and Asa.Thankx
We had few races and then they all left.
So I started to look for some other players.
Unfortunately I had unpleasure to race with some quiters only.
1 lap ,2 laps ,maximum 4 and bah seeya.So I was like ok I guess it doesn't
make sense today.I started prepare myself to go to bed and I spotted Asa online again so I joined him.We started race from the first track to the last .
On the way Frances_Penfold joined us and we had really great fun.

Big thanks to you both.

Sorry I couldn't stay longer I really have to go to sleep ,work tomorrow.

Frances_Penfold
25th March 2008, 04:52 AM
Yes, great races Emwu and Asayyeah-- haven't been able to be online much recently due to work and work and work-- fun to have a chance to meet up with some of y'all again :)

stin
25th March 2008, 08:22 AM
What a night that was.....

Thanxs to Asa, R Rapier, long hair borell, zargz and emwu23.

That was very close race...I mean REALLY close. Great banter and alot of laughs.

More to come later on.....

zargz
25th March 2008, 11:03 AM
I had a memorable time with "Wondey". One of my "faceless" (ie. totally unknown) archnemeses. It was irritating me the other day when I kept losing to him, when I always used to win against him. He beat me on TJ white as ever, but then I eliminated him on DK black! Sweeter words have never been on my screen...:g
And then the pansy quit the tour. Come back for more, ya wuss!yeh, last week I raced him for the first time. after a few races he started a room named 'zargz cheater'!
I joined that room and he beat me several races so he's not a bad racer. I remember you joined that room to, medusa 8)
however yesterday seems like he was avoiding me :o but I joined a tour where he was in and the host stared it.
he was doing ok but 2-3 races from the end when he screw up and didn't have a chance of winning he quit! :mr-t
will ya stop being such a loser man?! Bite the bullet!

Yes I had 4 quitters in 4 races last night - so now when I host I have a room name that invites potential quitters not to join my game, and to "go away" elsewhere if you know what I mean. It`s not as cool a name as "Avalon", but it seemed to work. :)so ti works huh? I thought of doing a room named either 'no fkn quitters' or 'quitters fk off'
was that the name of your room? :D

emwu23
25th March 2008, 11:27 AM
zargz:
I thought of doing a room named either 'no fkn quitters' or 'quitters fk off'

Hehe,believe me zargz I thought just to do the same.

zargz
25th March 2008, 11:34 AM
so let's do it! :D

long time no see [race] emwu!

see if I can catchya out there 8)

emwu23
25th March 2008, 11:39 AM
That is right man today I should be around 8-9 pm looking forward to meet you,so my room will be named "no f..king quitters"

omega329
25th March 2008, 12:01 PM
I'm on now if anyone's playing...
EDIT: sorry, can't play, going to see a film...

micky1984
25th March 2008, 12:49 PM
Hey Zargz cheers for those intense races. specialy on basilico A perfect draw! felt abit cheeky getting the win for that one. guess thats what u get 4 having a Z in ur name :) Would of stayed on longer but my batterys ran out sob. hopefully race u again sometime

Rapier Racer
25th March 2008, 01:41 PM
Online now with stevie.

shunjalo
25th March 2008, 02:03 PM
Hey, zargz. Nice racing. I did loose all but one race, but I didn't expect to win in the first place, so no harm done. :)

BTW, my connection seems to have given up at the second tourney, before Moa Therma White. :mad: And I had a good feeling about that one. :g

kyocrisis
25th March 2008, 08:28 PM
What time do most of you guys usually play online? im usually on late afternoon/evenings (US central time).

Asayyeah
26th March 2008, 01:12 AM
after a few races he started a room named 'zargz cheater'!
That 'wondey' did that to me 2 weeks ago but lol he added a new version of it !
He started with ' asa noobs!!!' area cause he was beating me on a flash one so i entered his new area and kicked his arse on that same SR he hosted, i quit and he hosted ' asa cheater !!' i entered his arena , it was moa white phantom, i beat him with weapons and right after he changed for no weapons , we played maybe 5 or 6 times off weapons for the same result everytime :D
cheeky git :rolleyes:

Thx Stevie, RR, Emwu ( great talon's black mate :clap and thx for the whole tracks done) and Frances.

I shall be online tomorrow

stin
26th March 2008, 08:20 AM
Did played online last night and yesterday.

Yesterday, did played online with Rapier while I`m in my bath:dizzy. He is so damn lucky to beat me nearly every time on the end of the track with interesting weapons!:brickwall

Last night, Played with TheFrostE but I had to come off, so I can go to bed! Anyway, alot of close race there.

Rapier Racer
26th March 2008, 11:17 AM
WHaaaaat? A 4 second lead isn't lucky Stevie lol The luck was still being able to get across the line first after turning round to back quake your ass on the final stretch :g

Skvall
26th March 2008, 12:33 PM
=o thats possible?

micky1984
26th March 2008, 01:04 PM
im online now if any one fancys a race :rolleyes:

mdhay
26th March 2008, 01:05 PM
Yup, it is.
Proof: (Pic taken on eliminator Single Player).

kanar
27th March 2008, 10:25 PM
Hi,

If people interested right now (maybe 5/10 mn time for me to smoke my cig) :

Avalon : Talon speed kings : no gunz (as usual) RaPier
(this track because)
"I think i'm good on it"
"Want to show you my beautiful fishes"
Thank u for coming zarz 30 mn ago that was good (u know what? 1st time I met u online I was so impressed that I sent u an invitation to be a friend on my psn ps3 lol-)Buyed Gtprol & Golf & GOW but couldn't let THIS GAME AND U GUYZ U're so fast I love speed hope to see most of you soon

Avalon
Piranha testing site (I'm CRAZy of that fish) Samba!

zargz
28th March 2008, 12:19 AM
Hey Zargz cheers for those intense races. specialy on basilico A perfect draw! felt abit cheeky getting the win for that one. guess thats what u get 4 having a Z in ur name :) Would of stayed on longer but my batterys ran out sob. hopefully race u again sometimeI got 1st on that one as well! :D

Online now with stevie.cheeky basturds! :bomb
if you dont like the tracks have the decency of quitting in the lobby, as medusa did.. grr ..
shame on you bwoys! -> :paperbag :paperbag

Hey, zargz. Nice racing. I did loose all but one race, but I didn't expect to win in the first place, so no harm done. :)good races! :)

Hi,
Avalon : Talon speed kings : no gunz (as usual) RaPier
(this track because)
"I think i'm good on it"
"Want to show you my beautiful fishes"
Thank u for coming zarz 30 mn ago that was good (u know what? 1st time I met u online I was so impressed that I sent u an invitation to be a friend on my psn ps3 lol-)
was nice visiting avalon! :)
i think I won 1 of 5, still close races.
you got that track down pretty well I might add! :+
figured my GreenMachine[Assegai] didn't have a big chance on talons white against your piranha :?
may be on black? or even better my fav moa black! 8)
I'll be sure to visit avalon next chance I get!

TRIANGUL-R .. good tournament!

supersocks
28th March 2008, 12:42 AM
Nice races everyone I've been racing in past days. Special thanks kanar for thrilling Talon's Junction races. :)

kanar
28th March 2008, 12:46 AM
Hey good to read you! .... Later supersocks kicked my ass 7 or 8 time in a row with times like 1:50:30 crazy thing... Too much pressure, that was soo close each time, but I've always finished 2nd... I'm trying to learn each track in rapier now, decided it could be cool to share that after a tt alone. Moa tomorrow maybe!

Edit : Good to read you too supersocks, that was really cool to loose against u lol

RE : EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDIT : In my search of perfection track by track, I'm hosting right now 28/03 : 21H00 GMT : Avalon : Talon white track again... perfect handling wanted lol if some people interested...

micky1984
28th March 2008, 02:14 AM
hey Zargs that was mighty session of wipeout eh :dizzy think i may have over done it. got double vision lol .

zargz
28th March 2008, 02:16 AM
micky1984

wasn't this fun as He**?
and didn't we do our homework?
all 24 track and besides that some of them with weapons off! 8)

I tell you what
next time we do each a 12 races tournament!

just awesome to be within a sec almost every race!

now you know my week spots too, hehe!

cheers! :+

micky1984
28th March 2008, 02:21 AM
yup was freakin ace.

good idea about the tournaments
will put a post on this forum if im on tomorrow night, if ur up for it:nod

well me thinks im of to bed as it like 2:20 here.
will probably dream about the hellish outpost black :?

oh and hav a thumbs up to

kanar
28th March 2008, 10:02 PM
hi guyz,

Sorry Dj for the phantom tournament, I'm clearly not ready for that... Rapier is still fast enough for me lol. Sorry to Dj & FrostE and all the others for the recurent connection problems. SO Frustrating, especially on Talon (I have always a little chance to win!!!!)

specialDFX
29th March 2008, 02:39 AM
Just got this working finally, am looking for some phantom races ASAP!! :rock

My AIM SN if anybody's using it:

underwaterLA

swift412
29th March 2008, 12:23 PM
http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c63/swift412/th_IMG_1206.jpg (http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c63/swift412/IMG_1206.jpg) http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c63/swift412/th_IMG_1210.jpg (http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c63/swift412/IMG_1210.jpg) http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c63/swift412/th_IMG_1213.jpg (http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c63/swift412/IMG_1213.jpg)
Now THAT's how I like my finishes :P
Thanks James_sp!

James_sp
29th March 2008, 12:32 PM
hehehe, we have practically the same skill.
good to race with you swift412.

kanar
29th March 2008, 01:10 PM
Hi there,

Preparing this afternoon the final day of the Avalon : Talon's white sessions. I've been racing like an autist on this track for 2 days now. And I'm still searchin' the barrel roll spot lol (zargz, pm'ed u...:rolleyes:).
So I'm gonna wait for you tonight, I'll host till I break the rapier speed lap ranking lol. I'm really looking for the one (kandang? are u human???) who will show me the way to this f-----g barrell roll spot ( or whatever it is -0:31:--- in venom even with an Icaras...????????crazy).
Hope to see most of you tonight (about 19h00 GMT, till the end of time lol)

Avalon -land of the autist man- :brickwall

Edit: big thanks Asa I'm going to work on it right now! (autist style)

Asayyeah
29th March 2008, 01:17 PM
About BR in Talon's white : you can do it with turbo boost right after the end of the magstrip, you throw your turbo after the magstrip , you pitch up your nose to give you enough height to let you BR and got the boost before the right curve entering the chicane

Karelmanz
29th March 2008, 01:59 PM
I've had some races by now. Some good, some bad.

I've also tried Phantom twice. Crashed in 1st lap every time XD. Man, it's hard :s :s

Oh well, I can easily do venom, quite good in flash, now training on Rapier. Remember I only got the game 2 days ago ;)

Ow, btw, are there any CLANs in WOP?

omega329
29th March 2008, 05:29 PM
wow... just had my first race against you lot, you're too good for me!
zargz, stin and asa were dominating!

specialDFX
29th March 2008, 05:39 PM
Ash-Omen: lol Leets Only :lol

Unbelievable.

kanar
29th March 2008, 10:01 PM
If there's people here interested in perfect curves lol...

Rapier mode, talon white...

Hope to see you!

results :

Best time I've seen on that white track by eleven gg... 1:49:03 lol u're 1 sec faster than my best try... just crazy.
thank u guyz for your performances...

Asa, Flashback, BIG thanks for the show, I was really impressed, so far I couldn't chain any perfect lap lol -only good segment of tracks and after crash/scrap f--king. Hope to be a better sparring partner in the near future!

PS : Best Talon's night chrono (Rapier) :

-Flashback_jack... 1:48:91 and I have a picture of that (think he came out of the matrix for a brief moment lol)

zargz
29th March 2008, 10:24 PM
sorry i missed avalon sessions - didn't sign in to the woz yesterday.
that's a Great time!! congrats! :)

// Omega

good races, man!

Asayyeah
30th March 2008, 03:39 AM
i am a bit drunky tonight after few redbull vodka (not finished tho :beer). Stevie and Linda already sleeping, but me i am wide opened eyes and still playing online.
I enjoyed a lot the Avalon, thx Kanar and Flash especially when we shared the same racetime 1.49.89 flashback and me, that was truly awesome.

Now playing with triple lei and paketmon

packetmon
30th March 2008, 04:04 AM
thx for the backquake on vertica, asayyeah :dizzy

getting trounced by triple lei and asayyeah is a good learning experience

highly recommended :+

Asayyeah
30th March 2008, 04:12 AM
Racing 1.39 on vertica i can tell you i couldn t do a backquake , it wasn t me or maybe a quake i throw forward that catched you on the last lap you did?

lunar
30th March 2008, 11:13 AM
was that the name of your room? :D

It was very very similar to your suggestions, Pavel. :D Seemed to work, but I haven`t been online since and won`t have much chance again for a few weeks. I need to attempt to do some TT practice and high-volume online arse-kicking to get my ranking up, but can`t find the time. ;)

omega329
30th March 2008, 12:57 PM
// Omega

good races, man!

pfft! I got eliminated by you on two of them!
I got to say, playing with skilled people has really improved my times, I was getting New Lap Records on first laps!

stin
30th March 2008, 01:53 PM
Yesterday were absolutely mental!, I started drinking stella from 1pm to 1.30 am!!! I was really pissed! lol

Alot of great races there with asa, XtrikO, mindlabh (XtrikO`s mate), zargz.

Possibly online tonight.

Karelmanz
30th March 2008, 02:14 PM
im in a venom now with AVC2008 and nonono18 and ilthuo

srr for doublepost but i published my skin 1 hour ago and i see someone with it XD onono18; but is he blegian since i put on the belgian flag on the skin...

rdmx
30th March 2008, 02:18 PM
What you are seeing is a bug - sometimes you may see your ship skin plastered over someone elses ship in the lobby - even if you didn't publish it - this is usually fixed in game and they will have their rightful ship skin on.

kanar
30th March 2008, 02:23 PM
Hi,

That was so huge yesterday night. I met all the best I think exept Kandang for now. Best moment : 2 top players 1.5 or 2 secs behind me (asa & flash) for about 1 hour... So huge that I decided to play overtimes tonight. So drivers of the world, if you think you're good enough to have a little rest at Talon white, you're cordially invited. indication of Rapier times : (that's funny when u see guyz at 2:30 sec)

00:32 GMT

better time tonight again...: 1:47:96 by eleven gg (???!!!) zargz you saw that lol
1:13 GMT

Phantom is REALLY FAST. too fast for me. That's my lesson of this Talon week end. Hope to see you next WE maybe on Avalon : Tech de Ra (lol, pretentious host), my favourite track... (I must work phantom, 4-6 secs behind u asa, that was so rude)
THanks again to all of u
PS : got the 100k pts with piranha, that's why I tried concepts

specialDFX
30th March 2008, 11:47 PM
It seems like Flash is the most popular class online in general...:|

Karelmanz
31st March 2008, 08:10 AM
Yeah, after 5 days I can do phantom :D

stin
31st March 2008, 08:25 AM
Heh!, if you can control it? ;)

Last night, to me it`s insane! I have never seen so many close finishes for a long time. But, I`m so glad I`d managed to beat Super Mad-Ice over the races;), also Flashback_jack, he must be really pissed off with me!:P

I did played with Mad-Ice, Flashback_jack, asa, Kanar, very interesting Medusa!:robot, Expitarius, Karelmanz and other players.

I got to calm down with Pulse.

Karelmanz
31st March 2008, 08:35 AM
yeah but i only did it on amphiseum white :p but i had a near perfect lap there ^^

Mad-Ice
31st March 2008, 10:42 AM
Yeah Stevie, indeed there were so many close finishes. You shooting me with rockets just before the finishline on Outpost 7 W and me turboing in front of you on Arc Prime B. De Konstruct W three persons within 0.04 sec. I am happy to see you happy with beating me on some tracks.

Thanks to FLJ, Kittun, FRO and all the others too.

See you all soon.

guillaume
31st March 2008, 11:02 AM
I didn't stay long last night, so as the last race I hosted I set Outpost 7 White Rapier, trying to get my revenge on Mad-Ice after the Convention. And it was completely useless :D I finished 4 seconds late or something...
But I had good races though, usually finished third (until Flashback_Jack joined :))
It was good to see you join Mad-Ice, it was like the first time we got a chance to "talk" since the convention :g

Mad-Ice
31st March 2008, 11:33 AM
Lol, yeah Outpost 7 W, wasn't my best race too yesterday, with stin shooting me rockets just before the finish! Next time I will try to steal the pc from my wife when I am online, so we can have msn on.

I hope to see you on Tuesday evening, I want to do all the tracks including all the packs. Who is in? (20:00 CET)

guillaume
31st March 2008, 11:44 AM
Two questions :)

Is is Tuesday or Thursday? :p

I get messed up with times. I think France is no more at CET because we just switched to "summer time" (I don't think it's called that way, but anyway)
Arnaud, do you know what time it'll be in France when it's 22:00 CET? :g

I may be in but I won't play the tracks from the packs.

Race you later!

stin
31st March 2008, 01:06 PM
Mad-Ice wrote:

I hope to see you on Thuesday evening, I want to do all the tracks including all the packs. Who is in? (20:00 CET)

We will be there tomorrow night!

Asayyeah
31st March 2008, 01:45 PM
Arnaud, do you know what time it'll be in France when it's 22:00 CET? :g

Sorry i am out of this temporal thing, i am living in a world where hours do not exist any more :dizzy

Seriously speaking i enjoyed last night even i was a bit late joining you all so i finished my night racing Flashback and Gryfox.

alterego
31st March 2008, 09:12 PM
Hi All.

I want to tnx Asa and other wipers for the races this evening...i've a disconnect like usual... :(

I must change my dsl wifi router soon....grrr

See you next days

Read You Soon
CdRom

guillaume
1st April 2008, 10:49 AM
Allright!

Just found this:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

I still don't know what 22.00 CET means, but now I know that Amsterdam and Paris still share the same time (or something :)).

So I have a new question.
Mad-Ice, what (Amsterdam) time do you plan on starting the tournament? :g

Mad-Ice
1st April 2008, 11:08 AM
Hi matey,

CET means Central European Time, so yeah we share the same time! I said in my post that I wanted to start at 20:00 h which is the same as 8 o'clock in the evening for UK people it will be 7 o'clock in the evening. So I hope it is not too early for lets say: Stin, RR, SPK, Hellfire, Foxy. But anyway, from 20:00 h I will be hosting the DLC in Phantom. I hope to see all of you to try them out!!

At around 21:00 h the DLC will be finished for sure, so I will host the original tracks of PULSE, so everybody who wants can join. I will be on msn too, see ya'll tonight when the races are tight!

guillaume
1st April 2008, 11:13 AM
And I was saying 22.00 all along...
Cool! Now it's much clearer!
I think I'll be online from 9 pm then. Race you later!

Karelmanz
1st April 2008, 11:46 AM
Hi matey,

CET means Central European Time, so yeah we share the same time! I said in my post that I wanted to start at 20:00 h which is the same as 8 o'clock in the evening for UK people it will be 7 o'clock in the evening. So I hope it is not too early for lets say: Stin, RR, SPK, Hellfire, Foxy. But anyway, from 20:00 h I will be hosting the DLC in Phantom. I hope to see all of you to try them out!!

At around 21:00 h the DLC will be finished for sure, so I will host the original tracks of PULSE, so everybody who wants can join. I will be on msn too, see ya'll tonight when the races are tight!

Since Gent shares the same time as Amsterdam, I'll be there too. However, my ass will get pwned fo sho, but that doesn't matter much :p

swift412
1st April 2008, 06:18 PM
*waits for DLC hour to finish*

Mad-Ice
1st April 2008, 06:24 PM
Still nobody with DLC, I wait for another ten minutes and then I will set up normal tracks.

supersocks
1st April 2008, 06:30 PM
You may try and use this as a reference if having problems arranging meetings with people at different timezones:

http://www.omamoka.com/stuff/wotime/

(It's not yet interactive, you must use the refrest option to get exact time)

guillaume
1st April 2008, 06:36 PM
I need to eat my soup and then I'll get online. :g
I don't know what you plan to do but I thought maybe you should host 4 tracks tournaments one after the other, in case some people (like me ;)) are missing at first, or some people disconnect and want to join back, etc.

See you in a bit!

Mad-Ice
1st April 2008, 06:48 PM
Room name is Mad-Ice all sr, because I lost my first room lol. See you all in a moment.

kowareta|vojeet
1st April 2008, 07:56 PM
I want to race, too - but my wife wants to watch a movie with me. :pizza

Mad-Ice
1st April 2008, 08:27 PM
James good races man, we are having a break we start at 22:30. See you there. My msn is suspiciousnoise(at)hotmail(dot)com.

Nice, really tense, fullgrid madness.

James_sp
1st April 2008, 08:31 PM
ok, i will be there. thanks!

Asayyeah
2nd April 2008, 02:09 AM
Nothing to say except i really really enjoyed this night.
I know i am always saying that from a online night, but this one was particularly splendid.
For my last night in Scotland i am fully happy to have raced lots of WZ members.
We had such an impressive MSN session, MadIce inviting many many people through the tchat so did I with the french crew ( coming from a cool french active site)
we have raced and talk to maybe 18 people tonight : truly awesome laughs we had and incredible fights from 8 pm to 2 am.

Pulse is not maybe the best Wipeout game but it was sooooo friendly to talk to you all guys tonight.

Geeez i almost got my teardrop here :g

Tomorrow back to France :brickwall

;)

specialDFX
2nd April 2008, 02:21 AM
@ Frances_Penfold: that last race in Phantom was nice, I think I might stand a chance against you as long as you don't use Piranha :g

stin
2nd April 2008, 10:54 AM
I have never seen so many intense fights between all of us and alot of laughter.

I was sober till 9.30 pm, first drink was Calvados (asa`s dad bottle which he made it for me) Friggen lethal stuff!, one shot and I`m pissed!, however, I moved to brandy with Iron Brew and ice throughout the night and eventually we drink one shot of Sambuca to finish off for the night.
Man!, I will tell you, I was seriously pissed! and a great night that was...

BTW, you should have seen Asa!:robot, he is a crazy man!

stevie:beer

micky1984
2nd April 2008, 12:52 PM
jus wanna say hey to the people i spoke to last night :clap although i joined late in the session. it was good to get to know some of u better and learn ur mad skills on the track :( oh and Asay i will backquake (sounds a bit wrong) u one day mark my words lol vengence will be mine :p

Mad-Ice
2nd April 2008, 03:24 PM
Serious battles indeed, I really needed to warm up, because 8 persons battling it out is too much weapons. Especially when you start at the back on the grid. I remember 1 race where I got hit 14 times, rockets flew all over the place, quakes, mines and bombs ahhh, I felt like I was part of the trackcleanerteam. Eventhough I managed to stay alive, I never missed a weaponpad to absorb, lucky me!

We started the night with: Asayyeah, Guillaume, Stin, Rapier_Racer, James_sp, EMWU23 and me. After 9 races RR was finished with Pulse and his energy, sleeping time for him unfortunately!! Then we got Kaori and Triangular into the arena, Kaori is a very good player and one to watch out for.

Asayyeah, Guillaume, Stin, James_sp, EMWU23 and I did all the tracks and I kept points. We went from Talons W upto Outpost 7 B. All single races to see the times, very nice!!!

1. Asa 172 points
2. Mad 145 points
3. Jam 104 points
4. Fro 97 points
5. Stn 96 points
6. Emw 78 points

After all the tracks we came across micky1984 and we did all the DLC, finally DLC online, superb racing man, thanks.
Thanks for racing guys, looking forward to the next one, greetz Mad-Ice.

guillaume
2nd April 2008, 07:12 PM
I missed Tech de ra White & Black.
7 points behind James, maybe I could have been third!!
I'm being picky, but I' ve got my little pride ;)

James_sp
2nd April 2008, 09:20 PM
hey! yesterday i had a lot of fun razing with you. I´ve just seen right now the points that i did and my third place and i'm very proud, you are extremely good racers!! thanks for the points counting mad-ice.

This days are being rare for me, i´ve looking this forum and reading you since 2001 when fusion was about to be released, and yesterday i was talking a few with you for the first time and i really felt i'm a wipeout zone member!

thank you, u are wonderfull!

emwu23
2nd April 2008, 09:28 PM
Thans everybody ,great racing last night.
I've never had such a great racing with so many hi-end pilots at once.
And for such a long period of time ,how many hours it was ?
I'd say about 4-5h of furious races.

Cheers

specialDFX
2nd April 2008, 11:47 PM
GGs Micky and jklasdf

What was with those last couple races, one of Pulses' copious bugs?

micky1984
3rd April 2008, 01:53 AM
yeah we couldnt figure it out. ur ship wasnt moving but u still won lol :rock
some random stuff
but yeh good races hopefully see u on the track soon :)

stin
3rd April 2008, 03:41 PM
I might be online tonight!, if anybody interested?

EDIT after 9pm, ;)

mdhay
3rd April 2008, 04:26 PM
What Time Stin?

A quick note: I'm not going to be on all weekend, as I'm at Castle Rigg

TearsToShreds
3rd April 2008, 06:51 PM
Argh, just when I'm in a thrilling tourney with DJ I DC. Really sorry man. It was a nice warmup tho after playing Pure for a week. :)

kanar
3rd April 2008, 08:27 PM
Hello world,

avalon : tech de ra week end
Phantom class-single race/5 laps-no weapons-6 slots (for best framerate lol)

Average safety car time (me, when I'm not doing base-jump on that f----n' bridge) : 1:56:00

03/04/08 : pre-qualifying session : ouch that was intense. I love that bridge mmm base-jumpin'. thanks alteregorr, you helped me to deal with my online stress!
04/04/08 : hope to open @23h00 gmt, till' reaaaally late

TearsToShreds
3rd April 2008, 09:04 PM
Hehe, thanks, but I'm not that good. Just got my arse kicked occasionally by stin and Rapier Racer. Bomb after bomb after bomb on Tech de Ra. :p I prefer weapons off races myself.

alterego
3rd April 2008, 11:21 PM
Hi All.

I want to tnx Kanar for hosting the tech de ra phantom avalon style ;)

a lotof races....good races!

read you soon
CdRom

TheFrostE
4th April 2008, 01:17 AM
fun fun races with frances and tro2097, 2 awsome tourneys :)

Frances_Penfold
4th April 2008, 02:06 AM
Hi FrostE, yep, those were fun races :)

Hope to see you around again soon-- we are on the same time zone so hopefully that'll happen pretty often.

TearsToShreds
4th April 2008, 08:43 PM
Thanks for the races emwu and alteregor, had great fun! Too bad I sucked so much on Edgewinter and Vostok Reef, I had practically never played those tracks. Until now, that is. :D

specialDFX
4th April 2008, 10:34 PM
Hello world,

avalon : tech de ra week end
Phantom class-single race/5 laps-no weapons-6 slots (for best framerate lol)

Average safety car time (me, when I'm not doing base-jump on that f----n' bridge) : 1:56:00

03/04/08 : pre-qualifying session : ouch that was intense. I love that bridge mmm base-jumpin'. thanks alteregorr, you helped me to deal with my online stress!
04/04/08 : hope to open @23h00 gmt, till' reaaaally late

That fing bridge hates me...

GOod times, though.

Chrono
4th April 2008, 10:40 PM
Fine racing supersox. Sorry I had to leave, the coffeeshop I was at was closing soon.

kanar
5th April 2008, 12:24 AM
thanks a lot mad-ice, supersox, specialdfx... sorry for the weird lobby bugs.
I'm fighting against my pad each race now, my little analog stick will break soon I think!
Hope to see u again tomorrow, let's continue this tech de ra we!
Ps : reached tonight the 1:54:somethin'...one time, out of xxx races was really happy...

Mad-Ice
5th April 2008, 02:40 PM
Hi Kanar, that was pretty tense yesterday, thanks for racing. Only Tech Da Ra white weapons off! Supersox too in the room, always exciting to race him. When I started, I came back from a party where I had enough beer. But after a few races the beer effect went away and I did the 1.54.07 with Ag-S. Maybe tonight we will lower that one?

From around 21:00 I will be online, C Y'all there greetz Mad-Ice.

swift412
5th April 2008, 03:09 PM
Thanks for the races Eleven!
Amphi White, first race I had a chance of beating you, and my battery dies :(

Frances_Penfold
5th April 2008, 04:23 PM
Enjoyed some great races with 11 and with Chrono-- have to go eat lunch and do some chores but I hope to be on again later today!

Chrono
5th April 2008, 04:33 PM
I had some nice races today at the coffeeshop with Frances and 11.

kanar
6th April 2008, 12:04 AM
hi,

Flashback just made a 1:52:87... Huge (anyway, how can u stay focused like that????-&like madIce-). I think I'm going to learn how Agsys works lol (for races, it seems like a lethal weapon). Thanks to FrosTe, RapierRacer, Frances and del stepho too!

6/04: 1:51:96 flashback thanks for sponsoring avalon like that lol, and ruining my stats! sorry for the psp crash ending, it seemed like i broke my engine hope to see u soon again!

Xtriko is really good on tech de ra too lol

stin
7th April 2008, 01:49 PM
Played with XtrikO last night on Outpost7 on both sides but I was seriously pissed as a fart!!!

What a laugh we have had and thank you for playing. ;)

swift412
7th April 2008, 05:20 PM
Thanks to taqili and Eleven_GG_Ex for an exciting, nail-biting 1000th race!

Eleven beat me by 0.12 seconds, a true fight to the finish :D

http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c63/swift412/th_IMG_1238.jpg (http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c63/swift412/IMG_1238.jpg)

taqili
7th April 2008, 05:48 PM
and still no one on IRC :(

I BEAT SWIFT ONCE! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

supersocks
7th April 2008, 06:28 PM
I was...

specialDFX
7th April 2008, 10:21 PM
I'm getting pretty tired of the "can't see other players move" bug.

Is this as common for anybody else as it is for me?

(Seems like about a third of all my online races)

emwu23
10th April 2008, 11:14 PM
Thanks for racing packetmon.
Really great racing on the line.
I should be on line tommorrow from about 9-10 pm
I hope I will race with You.
Cheers

packetmon
11th April 2008, 03:32 AM
ya that was a blast emwu23!

hope to catch you again soon :beer

-------------

another racer that i've been have great sessions with is KIGO1987.

rides goteki and is up way up there on some of the boards.

pls join wipeoutzone KIGO!

micky1984
11th April 2008, 11:58 PM
hey would just like to say thanks for all the good races iv had over the past few weeks. sadly im back at uni without a reliable connection (i steel from the flat upstairs :nod ) so i will be rearly online. so thanks again and ill probs see u guys in the summer on pulse or HD (hopefully)

kanar
12th April 2008, 09:50 PM
Hi,

I've tried to make somethin' with my fishes on Platinum rush last week... But had so much work -in the real world- that I couldn't really master the curves of this crazy-insane track in phantom. I tried it online 5mn thuersday lol terrible. Now this is the second try. So show me the way to the 3BRs/19secs per lap!

Avalon: Rush-wh
Platinum rush white only
no weapons
phantom

Task
12th April 2008, 10:49 PM
In 2 or 3 hours I'll be opening up a NA room: WipeoutZone Training (or something to that effect).

Gajo and Jack will likely be joining, as well as anyone else that would like to drop in of course. We'll likely be doing consecutive Single Race events on all tracks, probably Flash speed, go for 2 or 3 hours straight.

I'll be in the IRC channel during that time, room password: WOZ

See you then!

---

Well, Gajo didn't manage to make it, but Jack and I flew a bunch of good races, and I even got some wins in. Probably do it again tomorrow night, I definitely need the practice! 8 )

emwu23
15th April 2008, 01:25 AM
Thank You Del_Stepho.
Nice sessions we had.
You are really hard to beat.

I would like to have rematch with You tommorrow at the same time.
What do You think?

Cheers

stin
18th April 2008, 11:00 AM
Last night was really good, lots of really close races, like mano secs!:blarg

Thanxs to Mad-Ice, XtrikO, Spitfire2097, Del-Stepho, Rapier, sakerbox and killowat.

Possibly online tonight?

xtriko
19th April 2008, 04:26 AM
yes it was Stevie! :D when i came back from dinner you were not online anymore :( but! i was playing with zargz :D great fights always on the same track. Moa Therma Black (like you and me at op7 :P).

hope to see you all soon (today? :P)

ps. i believe that asa forgot the online races :( Usayyeah come back!

P52Smith
19th April 2008, 09:57 AM
Anyone want to race me?

If so see here (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?p=82455#post82455)

Hope to see you all online soon!

I have raced online many times before but there have only been a few people online (12 most) and none were from here.

How many people are on often when you connect?
Are most from wipeout zone?

xtriko
19th April 2008, 01:12 PM
wake up ppl! let's play online now :D
let's go stin ;)

Asayyeah
19th April 2008, 08:52 PM
ps. i believe that asa forgot the online races :( Usayyeah come back!

whhhhat Pulse can be playable online !!!!
Wow interesting :g

xtriko
19th April 2008, 09:30 PM
lol in my opinion you are doing a secret training with wipeout monks XD
you must race stin now! he's even faster!!!
come back soon :)

regards from Mauro and Rita ;)

stin
20th April 2008, 08:27 AM
Heh! XtrikO, Wipeout Monks!, I like that!:D:+

last night, I was on fire!, Rapier just cannie beat me!! and he wishes he plays Pure, so he can murder me!!!;)

Alot of great races yesterday and last night.

Possibly online late afternoon and tonight but not too late, because I`m working tomorrow.

Back to reality.

EDIT

james_sp , I`m watching you ;)

stevie:D

James_sp
20th April 2008, 10:34 AM
thanks stin, very good races, we´ve rocked it all!
see you later

specialDFX
20th April 2008, 11:15 PM
Great races and thanks to

James_sp
TRIANGUL-R
Flashback_Jack
emwu23

Cheers, till next time!

emwu23
21st April 2008, 12:12 AM
The same here specialDFX.

Thanks as well to mikehaertsch.
Good tournaments we had.

xtriko
21st April 2008, 06:41 PM
hi pilots :) does anywant to race 2h from now? :D

if so, alien_speech@hotmail.com on msn ;)

Kevlar
25th April 2008, 05:25 PM
Hey guys, just got BT Home hub and now can play online via that-though i've gone through a slump and have'nt played pulse in a while, so i'll need to brush up on my skills ;)

Anyway, where do you meet?(online)

stin
25th April 2008, 05:53 PM
Mostly, from 8 till late depending on the guys. Busiest night will be Thursday to Saturday.

Majority of all, guys normally there and non-members too.

Anyway, I will be online tonight.

Kevlar
25th April 2008, 06:36 PM
By the looks of it all channels are dead :confused:, save for 5/256 in 'English Speaking'

stin
25th April 2008, 06:49 PM
Ok, I`m online now

If you look location then below with PSN ID;)

Kevlar
25th April 2008, 06:50 PM
whats your online name, btw?(Im Mr helmsman if you see me)
you would'nt happen to be 'mipue' would you? :<

stin
25th April 2008, 07:37 PM
If you paying attention, look at the right hand corner at the side of your name. Then you will understand what I`m talking about.

Mine is stin_wz OFW

Kevlar
25th April 2008, 07:41 PM
damn! got disconnected T_T, just got ahead aswell

ah, did'nt notice-you're pretty good

That...was like trying to fight the tides

stin
26th April 2008, 08:44 AM
Last night was really good and plenty of actions and alot of laughs.

Played with Rapier, Micky84, Kevlar(I know ;)) and other guys.

Possibly online tonight?

micky1984
26th April 2008, 11:26 AM
Id agree wiv u there stevie

was a really good night even if i only managed to win one measly race :clap will probably be on again tonight if my connection allows me, so if u fancy a race just say.Think i might go against sum other pilots first just to get my self asteem back lol.

Kevlar
26th April 2008, 02:56 PM
I agree aswell, though I had some connection problems(AND my battery died :|)
Anyway, I now know what I need to improve on-learning the race lines!(and getting used to Rapier/Phanton)

Hope to see you again tonight

EDIT: Anyone online for a quick race?

Rapier Racer
26th April 2008, 03:51 PM
Eh heheheeeee notice this lack of this in Stevie's last posting.

last night, I was on fire!, Rapier just cannie beat me!!

:twisted

stin
27th April 2008, 09:51 AM
Hey Mr smart arse!

Originally Date 20th of April at 10.25am and Posted by stin http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?p=86866#post86866)
last night, I was on fire!, Rapier just cannie beat me!!
That date was past tense!, so therefor defunct!:evil

Now, yes, he did beat me last night but I recovered well and fighting back really hard but alot of great laughs.

Played with Patakon, Kevlar, Rapier, Micky1984, Kaori and others.

EDIT here is my first online link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ3AyM97qY4 which rapier killed me on the last corner!, hear my voice on the last bit.

micky1984
27th April 2008, 11:53 AM
That links so funny stevie surprised u didnt throw ur psp in anger lol :brickwall