PDA

View Full Version : Online Meetings, Pulse

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14

MrSmadSmartAlex
26th December 2009, 06:01 PM
Ah no worries mate. Race you some other time. :)

OK, the avalon room is now open! :hyper

kaori
27th December 2009, 04:23 PM
It was cool to have race with some fast racers !
Thanks MrSmad... triple_lei, FBJ, stin & Asa the nose up man...

Asayyeah
27th December 2009, 04:34 PM
I still have pulse in my brain guys, at least enough to join the Pulse Avalon crew last night hosted by the lightning blazzing speed pilot named MrSmadSmartAlex. What a shock at first to go back to pulse again : geez! my ship didn't survived on my 1st race : eliminated by FlashbackJack :mr-t. Mike you gonna pay for this one day :P. The rest was based on intense battles/fights against full grid of skilled pilots : Alex's friend, Triple Lei, Kaori, Greg, FBJ, Stevie and other pilots i don't remember ( Amenesia-olic :blarg)
We were also tchatting on msn ( stevie, alex, kao & me) what a bunch of crazy funny jokes displayed from anyone : lots of 'mind-reading' ( the 'Stevie in his bath' joke was a killer one :rock==> young audience could be shocked by this one so that will stay as a secret :paperbag )

Thanks MrSmad... triple_lei, FBJ, stin & Asa the nose up man...
as i said last night the correct way to describe me is : nose down and dick up xD

F.E.I.S.A.R
28th December 2009, 12:45 PM
Back already,Asay?(chatted with you a few days ago)
Anyway,I now have a new PSP 3006SG,so now I can play Pulse.
I am usually available Fridays 10pm-11pm(depends on if I have any schoolwork for the weekend,starting 8 January 2009)Saturdays 7pm-8pm.My time zone is GMT+8.

MrSmadSmartAlex
28th December 2009, 12:49 PM
Is that Saturday 7-8pm for your time zone, or for GMT? If it's for yours, maybe I'll get up Saturday morning to race you sometime.;)

F.E.I.S.A.R
28th December 2009, 01:18 PM
I thought that 7pm-8pm Singapore Time(GMT+ 8 ) should be 11am to lunch time at your time zone?

MrSmadSmartAlex
28th December 2009, 02:26 PM
Yes, UK is GMT+0 (at least until spring, when the idiot country becomes GMT+1 for a while:lol).

WolfKill01
29th December 2009, 11:12 PM
Picked up Pulse a few days ago. And now that I'm not too terrible at phantom, I'm looking forward to future races with ya'll. :)
I'm avaible pretty much for the next week and a half. Except for 10-12 AM EST on weekdays.

MrSmadSmartAlex
29th December 2009, 11:22 PM
Another Phantom player! :D
I could come online tomorrow at about 5:30 GMT - you should be available then, right? I can't do much later than that, as I have stuff to do later.
btw, there's Phantom races on pretty much every Sunday starting around 9 or 10pm GMT (it varies), so come and join. ;)

WolfKill01
29th December 2009, 11:54 PM
That's about what my time, 12:30? I'll be getting home about that time so yeah, I can probably make it. And I'll try to join ya'll on sunday too. :D
Ye be warned, I'm not that spectacular :?

F.E.I.S.A.R
30th December 2009, 12:58 AM
Races on Phantom?
I was hoping to start from Venom and work my way up to Phantom

WolfKill01
30th December 2009, 03:42 AM
i logged in today to see if anyone was racing, hoping to get a feel for online racing. lucky for me there were people online. unfortunatly, it was only flash and venom races. not to sound big headed or anything, but it was a cakewalk. won all my races, save for the ones that were ended early because of quitters @ FEISAR - good racing man. you were definantly one of the better people i raced tonight

MrSmadSmartAlex
30th December 2009, 11:49 AM
Yeah, Phantom players seem to only go online if you arrange it with them or post to say your going on, although you sometimes see a Phantom game pop up. Killer_Loopz and armageddon012 are two fast players who just appear on the servers at random times. Kappeskopp is very fast too (and a member here, but never posts:?).
The online quitters are a big problem in this game (for me anyway). Seems 90% of players are so afraid to lose, that they quit as soon as you get 3 seconds or so ahead of them. They usually then want to "race" you again!?!:lol:lol:lol
You're ok racing members from here, gamefaqs and Arena I think. It's just the random players online who do it. Personally I deal with it by adding them to my Quitters List (which I'll post eventually:D), or hosting games using their PSN ID with some insult in it.:lol

F.E.I.S.A.R
30th December 2009, 02:58 PM
i logged in today to see if anyone was racing, hoping to get a feel for online racing. lucky for me there were people online. unfortunatly, it was only flash and venom races. not to sound big headed or anything, but it was a cakewalk. won all my races, save for the ones that were ended early because of quitters @ FEISAR - good racing man. you were definantly one of the better people i raced tonight

WoflKill01???Sorry for the sudden race starts.I was hosting Test 1. I did not know it was you.No wonder when I saw your username,I as thinking:"This username looks familiar,where have I seen it?
I was online because I was waiting for my classmate to join me.It was really unplanned.I saw someone who I think quit during the race(I Do Not Care who that was)
Any way,like I said above,I will be starting from Venom and work my way up to Phantom.So,if you see me online and you join my game,please bear with me! Sorry for the inconvieniences!

WolfKill01
30th December 2009, 04:27 PM
i'm gonna be a little late to the match today mr. smad. i'm posting from work. be there around 5 45 gmt @ feisar - no worries, no worries man. i need the practice too

MrSmadSmartAlex
30th December 2009, 05:13 PM
Haha, I out-lated you.:D
Going online for a short while now.

ACE-FLO
31st December 2009, 12:06 PM
Killer_loopZ ... Grrrrr, :evil

kaori
2nd January 2010, 11:01 AM
Today our french community WipEout arEna celebrate his 2 years.

I'll be online at 13.30 & 20.00 GMT for some races, and tomorrow at 17.00 & 20.00.

MrSmadSmartAlex
2nd January 2010, 12:08 PM
In 25 minutes? I'll come online for a few races.:)

kaori
2nd January 2010, 12:12 PM
exact :rock

MrSmadSmartAlex
2nd January 2010, 01:45 PM
Great races with kaori just now, ending with an amazing tournament with kaori, stin, WolfKill01, and another player who's name I forgot.
Cheers!:beer

btw, will maybe play later as well, if I'm at home.

WolfKill01
2nd January 2010, 01:48 PM
Oh, so that's why there was a nice little group of phantom racers on today. i bet i could've better if i hadn't of just woken up :lol

MrSmadSmartAlex
2nd January 2010, 01:57 PM
:lol Me too, although I should have got up hours before that! :paperbag

stin
2nd January 2010, 03:33 PM
I will be online tonight if these guys who wants to play? :hyper

Been trying to get online for over a hour! Shitty BT router!!!

stevie:D

MrSmadSmartAlex
2nd January 2010, 07:54 PM
Just had an amazing tournament with kaori, Huntergreg8 and Kappeskopp! Ending in a 3-way tie!:D
Staying in to race with Kappe for a few more, and hopefully stin will be able to get online too.

edit: had some nice races with Kappe, and then later, me and stin had a great O7W-only session - we'll probably do that again sometime, so keep an eye out O7 fans!:D

Mr Phlanj
3rd January 2010, 06:17 PM
going online for a bit now if anyones up for it

MrSmadSmartAlex
3rd January 2010, 06:28 PM
I'll stay on for a few, then I have to go. I'll be back on later on though - probably around 21:30-22:00.

Mr Phlanj
3rd January 2010, 06:35 PM
ok ill be on there too mate

kaori
3rd January 2010, 07:16 PM
HunterGreg8 & me are online now.

MrSmadSmartAlex
3rd January 2010, 08:12 PM
Just had an amazing tournament with kaori and HunterGreg8, which included Gemini Dam Black - the best track!!:D:D:D
Also thanks MrPhlanj for some great races before that!:+

edit: I'm going online in about a half hour for some Phantom!:D

Mr Phlanj
3rd January 2010, 10:08 PM
awwww my psp died on that last lap :( so thats it from me tonight, it was some fun racing with triple_lei_JP and mrs madsmartalex (ahhh see what i did there) and I'll fly with you soon

Mr Phlanj
5th January 2010, 01:50 PM
(sorry for double posting) im going online at about 3:30 if anyone is up for it??

Temet
6th January 2010, 09:41 AM
Hello Guys !
It's been a long time since I didn't race online.
Reasons :
1/ I had to finish Crisis Core and I played a lot to Dissidia (didn't even finish this one, not human!)
2/ My PSP's were running GEN CFW. It's not possible to go on PSN anymore with CFW... I updated yesterday my PSP 3000 in OFW so I can connect to PSN again. It's really crappy to use UMDs again... they were in their boxes since months!

Now I bought a PS3 with WOHD... I'll have to train and I will join online races on Pulse and HD soon ;)
Maybe even Pure one day, with ad hoc party ;)

PS : Pulse is really a lot faster than HD, really better sensations and more fun on Pulse ;)

kaori
6th January 2010, 10:27 AM
Haha, Temet is back :rock

MrSmadSmartAlex
6th January 2010, 11:07 AM
Hey Temet, welcome back. ;)
I'm distracted at the moment, by both Crisis Core and Final Fantasy V:D, but I'll keep playing Pulse too (mostly online, as I have to spend hours to beat a TT time these days). Race you sometime soon.

Pulse is really a lot faster than HD, really better sensations and more fun on Pulse ;)
:D:D:D

Mr Phlanj
6th January 2010, 01:01 PM
sweet someone is added to the pulse party :D :D

damn crisis core i just cant play that game, i refuse to play it on normal mode put i cant even beat ifrit of hard :(

P.S i made a pulse video yesterday but i cant fined the cable to get it onto the pc :(

ACE-FLO
6th January 2010, 09:55 PM
Temet, welcome back mate - aaah, seems like a revival is once again, underway. One question though Temet - about um, getting online... I'll PM you actually! :)

kaori
7th January 2010, 03:47 PM
I'm currently online in Flash with a young french who have just got his PSP for Christmas.

MrSmadSmartAlex
10th January 2010, 09:14 PM
Online now with triple_lei (Phantom)! :D

Mr Phlanj
10th January 2010, 09:32 PM
damit its the second week in a row that i forgot about the sunday sesstion >< I'll be online in a sec if your still there

Edit: damn i get reminded about the races but i forgot to put my psp on charge :(

MrSmadSmartAlex
10th January 2010, 11:33 PM
Thanks triple_lei, kaori, trufflefunk, MrsPhlanj, M3_Jack4L, vitamindrink, and a couple of other fast players I can't remember right now. Amazingly tight races! :D

kaori
11th January 2010, 11:59 AM
Incredible, I can't read the last post of MrSmadSmartAlex !
I'm not crazy ! http://i16.servimg.com/u/f16/12/06/70/68/th/ras10.jpg (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=172&u=12067068)

Good little session yesterday with MSSA, triple_lei & MrPhlanj, trufflefunk & vitamindrink.

Edit : Ok I can since I've posted !

MrSmadSmartAlex
11th January 2010, 01:04 PM
Yeah, I couldn't view my own post on the thread either, yet I could see what it was if I selected "Find all posts by MrSmadSmartAlex".:? I thought maybe the thread had a post limit on it or something, but it seems ok now anyway.
That was a great session - we race Phantom at that time almost every Sunday, so come online same time next week! :D

Mr Phlanj
11th January 2010, 04:33 PM
Thanks triple_lei, kaori, trufflefunk, MrsPhlanj, M3_Jack4L, vitamindrink, and a couple of other fast players I can't remember right now. Amazingly tight races! :D

HEY!! thats MrsPhlanj SIR!!! to you :D

MrSmadSmartAlex
11th January 2010, 05:14 PM
And that's Mr Mrs madSmartAlex to you!:lol

brainbeat
11th January 2010, 09:56 PM
Hi I have just tried to create a game in pulse, someone joined called m13 (cant remember tag) but it was just waiting for him at the start for about 5 mins before i gave up, im not sure if it was his connection or mine,

Does anyone know what ports have to be open for psp?
I will manually add them, only got pulse a couple of months ago and not played much, i take it except for you zoners not many people play online anymore?

MrSmadSmartAlex
11th January 2010, 10:34 PM
That was probably M3_Jack4L, who was racing on Sunday - pretty fast racer.
The game does occasionally get stuck loading for one or more players (possibly something to do with custom skins), so I guess you were just unlucky this time. Sounds like it was stuck loading on their game, rather than yours.

I didn't open any extra ports to go online. Sounds like you're connecting ok anyway, if you managed to create a game.
Yeah, unfortunately, Pulse is pretty quiet these days, but you still find games sometimes (sometimes even some Phantom!:D). There's usually some Phantom races on Sundays starting around 9:30-10:00pm GMT, or you could post here and sometimes people will join. :)

WolfKill01
11th January 2010, 11:37 PM
I've had quite a few nice races with mr. M3, vitaminwater, and some other guy (who would quit, rejoin the lobby, and quit again in the middle of the next race :?), these past few days. M3 was a very fast racer indeed. Still managed to win quite a few races though :D. Looking forward to racing him and vitamin again soon. Wish we could somehow direct them over here to this nifty little forum.

MrSmadSmartAlex
12th January 2010, 12:03 AM
I think that's "vitamindrink".:p
I'm sure M3_Jack4L used to race months ago, when Pulse was busier. He's been showing up online again recently, and yes he's a fast Phantom player.:D I think he's French, but I haven't seen him on Arena...

ACE-FLO
12th January 2010, 03:02 AM
Wish we could somehow direct them over here to this nifty little forum.

I used to rename the room i was hosting to WIPEOUTZONEcom... it fits in the allocated spaces, just... hopefully, they'll catch on! :)

brainbeat
12th January 2010, 03:06 PM
ok thanks for info, I usually work but ill try and make it sometime,

MrSmadSmartAlex
17th January 2010, 08:52 PM
Going online for an hour or two (Phantom!:D). Hope to race this Omondi-Jal I've been hearing about.

edit: just joined his room, actually. Hehe. But it's Flash atm...

kaori
17th January 2010, 09:51 PM
I'm in, MSSA is hosting, in REDhunter1977 room

MrSmadSmartAlex
17th January 2010, 10:37 PM
Cheers to Triple Lei, kaori, Omondifaxsu, armageddon012, vitamindrink (getting fast these days), and whoever I forgot to mention. Nice session. :)

kaori
18th January 2010, 08:31 PM
I am currently online with vitamindrink

Edit : it's finished with a cowardly desertion of vitamindrink :-

Mr Phlanj
21st January 2010, 04:20 PM
I will have a phantom room open at about 8:30 if anyone wants to join me

MrSmadSmartAlex
21st January 2010, 04:56 PM
I'll try to join for a few races, but can't stay on too long. :)
That's if Constructor and Super Stardust Portable ever finish downloading from the PSN Store! :brickwall
btw, which DLC packs do you have? If you don't have it already, you need to get the Harimau pack, because it contains Gemini Dam Black, the best track in the whole game (and all other games)! :D:D:D

Mr Phlanj
21st January 2010, 05:10 PM
oh noez i deleted it the other day because no one ever plays them, but i will DL it again before 8:30
edit: and i only have the harimau pack

MrSmadSmartAlex
21st January 2010, 06:10 PM
Heh, I play them with Triple Lei quite often, usually at the end of the Sunday session.
Orcus White and Gemini Dam Black both rule:D, and Harimau's pretty good, but it's not EG-X so it's just another ship. XD
They only take up a few mb of space - no point deleting them. ;)

Mr Phlanj
21st January 2010, 08:29 PM
it was some good racing mate but i had to rage quit for falling through the track on Moa. i was finaly going to win :)

MrSmadSmartAlex
21st January 2010, 08:45 PM
Haha, yeah that BR at the end is a big risk, and I knew that's what had happened to you. ;)
You didn't "rage quit" though, because you finished the race. Otherwise it'd be either rage quit or race forever! :lol
Had some cool races with you and trufflefunk anyway. Cheers. :+

Mr Phlanj
21st January 2010, 10:49 PM
lol yer it was just normal rage at first, shouting *!@#? at the psp for a lap then i ragequit.

but it was good racing even tho there were only three of us

MrSmadSmartAlex
24th January 2010, 08:20 PM
I'll be online for the Sunday Session within 30 minutes. :D

MrSmadSmartAlex
29th January 2010, 01:59 PM
Going online with trufflefunk for a few races. We're both ill btw, so come online and win!!! XD

edit: had some nice, yet chaotic races, even though nobody else joined. :)

Ebeb
30th January 2010, 12:35 AM
Does anyone want to race a newbie tonight? I haven't been able to go on an online race yet, but I'll be available for racing for the rest of the night.

ACE-FLO
30th January 2010, 03:30 AM
hello Ebeb, welcome to the zone. :)

@MrSmad ^^ new recruit :rock

Mr Phlanj
30th January 2010, 10:22 AM
welcome ebeb, what speed class do you race??

MrSmadSmartAlex
30th January 2010, 11:12 AM
Hey Ebeb. :)
I'm not often online when it's late at night for you, because I'm +5 hours on you here. This is probably why you rarely see players online, because most active Pulse players are close to GMT (I guess the game isn't so popular in North America). Flashback_Jack, triple_lei, and phurawsity are NA players, so maybe you'll run into them sometimes, but most players won't be on after about 7pm to you.

There'll be some fast Phantom players online on Sunday, starting around 9pm GMT, which is around 4pm to you. Maybe race you then. ;)

edit: @MrPhlanj - he entered some Phantom times on WoZ recently, so I guess that's the class he plays. :D

Ebeb
30th January 2010, 12:46 PM
Yeah, I keep forgetting about the time difference.
And Mr Phlanj, MrSmadSmartAlex is correct- I race on phantom.
I look forward to tomorrow's races- playing Wipeout online must be awesome, and playing people who don't quit 20 seconds into the race will be REALLY awesome. :D

Mr Phlanj
30th January 2010, 12:54 PM
sweet, soon we may have to have mid week phantom games :D

i sware this websit attracts people who just refuse to quit :P

ACE-FLO
30th January 2010, 12:58 PM
Yeah, it's a given, Zoners don't quit! :rock

... no, we DC in style though :D

Mr Phlanj
30th January 2010, 01:05 PM
its the classic "oh noez i hit the WLAN switch" ecusse

MrSmadSmartAlex
30th January 2010, 01:15 PM
XD
Yes, I've heard that one too. The Ian switch (best misunderstanding ever, ACE! XD) is nowhere near any buttons, so it's such a bad excuse! :lol
I'm surprised people don't accidentally turn off the PSP (or claim to anyway) due to it's stupid power switch placement, but I've never done it or heard of anybody else doing it either. Another great lame excuse would be "Oh ****! Sorry, I've been playing a lot of TT lately, so I went to restart when I made a mistake...". :D

ACE-FLO
30th January 2010, 01:15 PM
yep! that always worked lol

Mr Phlanj
30th January 2010, 01:21 PM
haha i never thought of the TT ecusse. but i wont use i promise :P

Ebeb
30th January 2010, 09:40 PM
Once again, I'm open to race tonight.
I know that there will be a bunch of Pulse races tomorrow, but I just want to have a few races with you guys beforehand so that I know what I'm up against.
I'm looking forward to having a "real" online race (i.e. one with no ragequits and where I get crushed). :)

MrSmadSmartAlex
30th January 2010, 09:56 PM
I can race online right now (already signed in), but I can only stay for 15 minutes or so. I might play again in a couple of hours, if I'm about. :)

Ebeb
30th January 2010, 10:01 PM
Alright, I'm going on now.

MrSmadSmartAlex
30th January 2010, 10:22 PM
Hey, you're pretty fast, especially on Talon's Junction White. ;)
OK, I can race this tournament then I have to go. Thanks for racing! :+

btw, do come online tomorrow. It's always an amazing session. :D

Ebeb
30th January 2010, 10:31 PM
You are AMAZING.:o
I've never felt more like a newbie in any game. I really need to practice. I didn't even know that you could fire a quake backwards.
If it's this fast paced with one person, I can't imagine what it'll be like with multiple people.
I guess it's worth pointing out that I took off my psp for a second at Metropia White and immediately crashed into a wall. Not that it would have made a difference- you won by 11 seconds!

MrSmadSmartAlex
30th January 2010, 10:45 PM
Thanks mate :). It's just a result of playing a lot of TT, really. You really get to know the corners that way. ;)
You'll be fine racing the Phantom players tomorrow - it's total chaos but awesome fun (and nobody is safe from elimination)! :D
Oh, and sorry about the backquake - I've been racing Triple Lei a lot, and I guess I picked up his habit a little. :lol

Temet
30th January 2010, 10:56 PM
Don't worry Ebeb, MSSA is one the fastest wipers I ever saw online.
Maybe Kaori and FlashbackJack are the only ones I saw able to beat him online.

"Only" 11 seconds after MSSA means you're a already a really descent wiper! ;)

(probably better than I am :) )

Mad-Ice
31st January 2010, 11:42 AM
Hi all,

It has been too long for me being online with Pulse! We have to keep all servers busy! So I hope to see some old timers and fast new timers who can learn me a lesson tonight!

I will be online at around 19:30 GMT+1.

Greetz Mad-Ice

MrSmadSmartAlex
31st January 2010, 12:09 PM
Great :D! I'll go online at that time (in 5 1/2 hours, right?), and I'll try to get some others to join too (I'll even phone trufflefunk in case he doesn't come on the forum before then lol). Online Pulse races don't happen so often these days, but when they do, they're amazing!

ACE-FLO
31st January 2010, 01:47 PM
Oh, and sorry about the backquake - I've been racing Triple Lei a lot, and I guess I picked up his habit a little. :lol
teeheee you cheeky sod you!!!

I remeber the frustration that caused me back in the days when I first started playing pulse online - and Infaxsu used to do that all the time, git! :g... Didn't last long though did it? I got better and started taking wins lol... Backquakes rule - but hey, its a risky manuver Smad... remember Frankenstein? (Arch) sure you do, he schooled you :lol and you took over!!! I loved that btw! :)

btw, what kinda times you getting on Met W TT these days?

MrSmadSmartAlex
31st January 2010, 02:19 PM
Gah, Met W is such an awkward track to TT on for me, so my race times vary by like 10 minutes every TT:lol, but my best was 1:31.15 (0.14s behind INFAXSU's best:bomb haha). I'm unlikely to better it, as I just can't seem to hold it together for 5 laps on that track, but I will try sometime. The Amphiseum Black is the next one I want to go for though, so that'll keep me busy for quite a while.
Backquakes are a stupid cocky thing to do, but I just can't resist on occasion. I always found it funny if somebody pulled one on me as well btw (and Triple Lei managed to a couple of weeks back, and he will pay! :D).

kaori
31st January 2010, 02:24 PM
I'll try to join you mates, but later than 19.30 Mad-Ice ;)

And thanks Temet, but I know lot of fast pilots who can beat :mr-t MSSA too (and me in the same time)...

Temet
31st January 2010, 03:22 PM
You know them Kaori, I don't ;)

MrSmadSmartAlex
31st January 2010, 05:33 PM
Online now with Mad-Ice, HunterGreg8, and trufflefunk! :D

edit: :lol the game froze up at the start of the first race!

Mad-Ice
31st January 2010, 06:23 PM
Hi mates good to see you! Too bad HunterGreg8 can not join. I was having a lot of problems in the beginning too. During Plat. R Black I first pressed home button and then I got disc error after the race, finished 2nd while I was 5 secs behind.

Ahhh, good to be back at Pulse.

kaori
31st January 2010, 06:41 PM
I'm here ! :rock

MrSmadSmartAlex
31st January 2010, 06:44 PM
Hehe, yeah the PSN is in a bad mood today:D, but the races are still amazing. :)

Mad-Ice
31st January 2010, 06:46 PM
Yeah, got two quakes up my behind in Outpost and I think Kaori deserved to win that one, not you MSSA. :D

MrSmadSmartAlex
31st January 2010, 06:54 PM
Maybe, but I deserved to win that Talon's W just now!!:bomb
Haha, awesome race mate!:+:+

edit: AAAGGGHHH!!! I've never been hit by so many weapons as on that Vostok Reef White - couldn't even move before getting hit by something else! :D

another edit: ok, 1 or 2 more for me, then I have to go, but I'll be back on in a couple of hours. Thanks Mad-Ice, trufflefunk, kaori, HunterGreg8, Kappeskopp, Triple Lei, vitamindrink and some other races who joined. Great races! :+:+

Ebeb
31st January 2010, 08:06 PM
I'll have a game set up for the next few hours if anyone wants to join.

MrSmadSmartAlex
31st January 2010, 08:15 PM
Hey Ebeb - they're all in the "Mad-Ice" Phantom room, and it's hectic in there (so many weapons that there wasn't room for my ship to move :lol)! It should come up every 3 minutes or so. I just left but I'll be back on later. ;)

Ebeb
31st January 2010, 08:37 PM
Fell off 5 TIMES on Tech de Ra. Too many bombs and mines. :brickwall
Awesome tournament so far, though. :D

EDIT:

We were all disconnected. I've started another game, though.

MrSmadSmartAlex
31st January 2010, 09:18 PM
Heh, cool. :)
I'm coming back online for a few.

kaori
31st January 2010, 09:19 PM
Thanks all, that's amazing tonight... Too bad you were disconnected in your 12 races tournament Ebeb, the points were intermingled after that :lol

MrSmadSmartAlex
31st January 2010, 09:35 PM
Just joined Flashback_Jack's room :D! Dunno if you guys are in some other room, but I didn't see any others.

Mad-Ice
1st February 2010, 07:56 AM
Oh yeah I remember that Talons Junction! You chasing me the whole race and I was holding on to missles for 3 laps, lol. I finished with 1.58.00 and you 1.58.08. Then the Basilico White run with weapons off, the same kind of finish, but then you won in the nick of time.

Kaori was very strong on Outpost and some DLC tracks, thumbs up Kaori. Kappeskopp won a race on a DLC track too, very nice.

Thanks to you MSSA and trufflefunk, kaori, HunterGreg8, Kappeskopp, Triple Lei, vitamindrink. It was amazing. I think I will be on for tonight too, same time.

Greetz Mad-Ice

Kappeskopp!
1st February 2010, 12:06 PM
You and Triple Lei were faster than me.And points- doesn`t matter.Super races last night,greetings to all.

WolfKill01
1st February 2010, 01:01 PM
@ ebeb - ...ah, i've seen you online before. tried to join one of your 12 race tournaments on friday, i beleive. unfortuantly i couldn't enjoy it. as soon as the first race started, the snow storm knocked out my power XD hope i actually get to race against you sometime in future

MrSmadSmartAlex
1st February 2010, 06:28 PM
:bomb:bomb:bomb
I just had the stupidest online glitch ever! First I got knocked off the track by some weapons while trying a BR on the first corner of Moa B (this part was ok), but it respawned me sideways on the magstrip, and everybody shot me as they went past, then it respawned me sideways at the start of the magstrip again, then my helpless ship hit one of vitamindrink's mines and I exploded! 90%+ shield to 0 in one glitch! XD

edit: Nooooooo! OK, I've just decided that Moa Therma Black is the worst track ever (until I **** up on another one anyway, because this time it was my fault:lol).

edit 2: btw, these races are amazing, especially the really close ones! :D

WolfKill01
1st February 2010, 06:53 PM
would've stuck around for a few more races, but i only had time for a couple at the moment. i'll be looking for some more races later today @ mr.smad - yes, moa(b) is the worst track ever :lol

MrSmadSmartAlex
1st February 2010, 07:03 PM
Haha! I guess you've had something annoying happen on it too then! ;)
I'd like to stay in longer, but a friend came over and also my hand is cramping up, so I have to leave very soon. :(

edit: Strange... I got a "micro-freeze" at the start of every race in that last tournament, so missed the boosts. Anybody else get that?
Anyway, thanks Mad-Ice, Kappeskopp, vitamindrink, WolfKill01 for some amazing races! It was great fun! :+:+

Mad-Ice
2nd February 2010, 04:47 PM
Superb races indeed! So close, especially with you MSSA. You'd better watch your shield because I eliminated you twice and you DNF three times. Oh yeah that was that Moa race! Sorry.

I had such a thing on Arc Black; turboo-ed my ship onto the open section, flipped my ship on the side and respawned me at the back of the pack with 5% shield. I was lucky to get back at 2nd place.

Man I am getting into the Pulse flow again. This game still rocks.

Greetz Mad-Ice

MrSmadSmartAlex
2nd February 2010, 05:31 PM
:lol It was vitamindrink who eliminated me on one, and yes I remember you got me as well. I wasn't being careful with my BRs on some races, plus I get completely smashed by weapons all the time. :D
I played too much TT I guess, and try to do the same lines online.:banzai

Mr Phlanj
2nd February 2010, 06:44 PM
damit last week my psp wasnt charged for the sunday, this week i went away and didnt bring my psp with me.

it sounded like a even better races than normal :D

trufflefunk
2nd February 2010, 09:38 PM
anyone fancy a race, I'm online now doing some rapier and I dont think the other guys im racing with are the phantom type :|

MrSmadSmartAlex
2nd February 2010, 09:42 PM
Backquake them! :D
I'm afraid I can't come online tonight, but I'll try to be on tomorrow evening for some Phantom! Oh, just remembered, you're at band practice tomorrow, right? So you're gonna miss out unless you cancel it! XD

edit: actually, I will come online right now for 3 races maximum, because I can't resist Pulse. :lol

edit 2: Haha! Nice game name - "you MUST race"! XD

Mr Phlanj
4th February 2010, 07:50 PM
just wanted to let everyone know that i have fly under a new name because PSN hates me so i had to make new acc. so i fly under ploppy1988 now (its not as funny MrPhlanj :()

trufflefunk
6th February 2010, 06:21 PM
OK so where is everybody?? still chatting away I see why is nobody online?!?! race me now :D you can if you belive you can

MrSmadSmartAlex
6th February 2010, 06:32 PM
XD
Okay, I'll come online for a while. :D

edit: thanks trufflefunk, phurawsity and Kappeskopp for some nice races!:+
A shame you missed most of our races, Kappeskopp - you joined just as trufflefunk switched to Venom for the last couple.
btw, I've raced you a few times before on Venom and Flash, and you're almost unbeatable there! :D

Chill
6th February 2010, 10:21 PM
I'mma wait 4 about a half hour on pulse if anyone wants to play... can only play 'til battery dies...

Conclusion: Hey thanx 4 kickin' my @$$ a bazillion times phurawsity... just know that I haven't touched Pulse... or practically any other wipeout since my last deployment (about 6 months ago)... but I'll be on Pulse a lot more now that I'm headed out to Iraq for 6 months to get good again... so watch out! ;) Good game! :) Night...

Kappeskopp!
7th February 2010, 11:05 AM
Thank you MrSmadSmartAlex for your honey around my mouth,but in the first race you shot me from the bridge so Mr truffelfunk won and i became last.See you soon!

MrSmadSmartAlex
7th February 2010, 11:26 AM
:lol Yes, I ruined your race, right after trufflefunk ruined mine! But you had your revenge the next race, when your mines knocked me off the track, and you beat me by over 4 seconds! :D
I'm racing online tonight btw - probably starting around 9-10pm GMT, but I might go on earlier if anybody's about. ;)

Chill
7th February 2010, 12:04 PM
I'll probably join in... ;)

Mr Phlanj
7th February 2010, 03:17 PM
ill jump in too

Edit: just had some good racing with Vitimindrink, trufflefunk and some others but my psp ran out of charge so i couldn't wright their names down :P. I'll come back online for the 9.30 games :+

Chill
7th February 2010, 07:09 PM
I'm on peoplezzz..... where is everybody?? :/

EDIT: Oh my bad it shows 0800 on here haha... ;)

MrSmadSmartAlex
7th February 2010, 07:38 PM
Heh, ok I'll come online. I was playing Disgaea, but Pulse takes priority again! :D

Chill
7th February 2010, 08:06 PM
Hey guys sorry but I'm giving up... my connection is sucking @$$ right now and I have to keep restarting the damn game only to get another brocken connection... I'll be doin' this a lot more often when downrange... peace!! enjoy a good game!

MrSmadSmartAlex
7th February 2010, 08:12 PM
No problem mate. ;)
The PSN is acting up a bit today, causing the game to fail loading sometimes. Happened to me just now as well.

edit: ...and now I get booted from the room every time I try to join. :(

Mr Phlanj
7th February 2010, 08:54 PM
good games with me, mrS and truffle :+

I would keep racing but match of the day2 is about to come on :P

MrSmadSmartAlex
7th February 2010, 08:55 PM
Ah, so I only missed one race. Hehe. Thanks for the races guys, great fun. :)
I've just joined Temet's room, which has triple_lei and Flashback_Jack in it! :D

Mr Phlanj
7th February 2010, 08:56 PM
i thought it was weird that they wernt there coz there not ones to miss out on sundays :)

Temet
7th February 2010, 09:58 PM
Cool guys, my come back with Pulse Online tonight (well, did 2 races yesterday).
I'm glad to see MSSA again.
Triple_Lei is fast too !!!
Obviously FBJ has lots of troubles with his PSP and/or connection.

Sorry for being so slow guys. They was a Maxime just before you came and I had my best fight ever with him on Amphiseum. He was just a little faster than me on Metropia. If you read this man, I'll happily race with you again.

Now I have platinum on HD, I may come back more ofter online with Pulse, It's so much more cool than HD :p

PS : if you read this and you're slow, please join... I'm fed up with loosing ;)

MrSmadSmartAlex
7th February 2010, 10:11 PM
Hey, good to race you again, Temet. :)
We're all having problems with connections and fps tonight, which is why we kept starting new rooms (it sometimes makes it better).
Hehe, you weren't slow. You'd have been fine if you'd joined a little earlier. By the time you came online, there was only really me, Lei, and FBJ left, and we were warmed up already. ;)

Also, XD! Yes, Pulse is far superior to HD! :D:D:D:

Temet
8th February 2010, 06:54 AM
Yeah for rooms, I made a mistake when I was hosting : when seifer59 joined, the countdown already started and I tried to stop it to let him join but I left the room. When I came back, he was the host and set it to rapier.
Fortunately, we were all mind-synchronized and left for another room, in Phantom of course ;)

I have to say I had no issue with connection or FPS. I don't see any change in OFW, except loadings are a bit longer.

MrSmadSmartAlex
8th February 2010, 03:31 PM
Oh, I didn't mean that ofw was the problem - I often got 1fps and glitchy races when I was racing online on CFW. I think it's the PSN acting up rather than fw or players' connections (mine is pretty fast, and online Pulse sometimes runs great, sometimes total :turd). ;)

kaori
8th February 2010, 06:13 PM
Hey, I'll be online in 30 minutes ! :hyper

MrSmadSmartAlex
8th February 2010, 06:21 PM
Ah, you just missed a quick session with me and Flashback_Jack...
I might come back online, but not just yet. In an hour, maybe. :)

edit: Haha! That was horrible! I don't know Vostok Reef Black at all. :D

kaori
8th February 2010, 08:56 PM
Thanks all for racing.
MSSA, you were very exasperating tonight :brickwall:clap

MrSmadSmartAlex
8th February 2010, 09:02 PM
Thanks mate. :)
I don't think I've been called exasperating before! :lol
Thanks kaori, Kappeskopp, Flashback_Jack, Temet, and vitamindrink for some great races!:+:+
I wasn't going to come back online tonight, but I'm glad I did (even if it means no time for Disgaea)! :D

Temet
8th February 2010, 09:18 PM
Yeah sorry Flashback_Jack for the Orcus thing, I didn't know you didn't have the packs.

Now I just would like to say something, in peace of course : "all of you die in hell with the tons of bombs I hit (and sometimes avoided) tonight!! :twisted"

In peace, of course.

Nevertheless, I did a pretty (surprisingly) decent Platinum Rush at the end... except this f***** bomb at lap 4 :brickwall

Happy to race... but you're all too fast guys...

PS : Kaori, didn't you realize you were hosting at the end?

kaori
8th February 2010, 09:28 PM
Oh yes, after 3 minutes :redface:

Temet
10th February 2010, 06:52 AM
I did some cool races yesterday with a "vitamindrink" guy.
It was pretty awesome since we are very close in speed.
He's generally a little bit faster than me, but I can occasionally beat him (let's say 25% of time).
Hope to see you soon man :D

Chill
11th February 2010, 10:58 AM
Hey, can't get on now I'm intransit to my deployment location... are the servers doing better lately??

MrSmadSmartAlex
11th February 2010, 03:49 PM
In my experience, the Pulse servers have always been unreliable and buggy. :D
They're as good as usual though - mostly fine, with occasional 1fps, loading errors, custom skin glitches, etc.. I think you were just unlucky when you came online. ;)

Chill
11th February 2010, 08:04 PM
I'mma head online and wait a little while... will update this post when done... Peace!

EDIT: Oh man! My bad guess I got PSN isues to workout later... I'mma play some WO Pure then... Cheers then!

MrSmadSmartAlex
11th February 2010, 08:16 PM
Ah, I went on and set up a game... :lol
I'll race a couple of random players, then I have to leave anyway. Race you sometime soon. ;)

Chill
12th February 2010, 07:32 AM
Oh damn sorry mate!!! Yeah I'll play you once I'm finally at my deployment location, not just intransit... peace!!

EDIT: Pffff... welp so much for that!! I got here and we DO have internet, but only wired... so sorry guys guess I won't be online with Pulse while I'm here like I hoped... that's alright I suppose... I'll just play Wipeout for fun and to break some old records I guess... :/

But continue to play guys... Keep Wipeout going strong!! :) Night...

MrSmadSmartAlex
21st February 2010, 06:03 PM
avalon on Pulse is starting in a couple of minutes! The room's open so get in! :D

Mr Phlanj
21st February 2010, 09:14 PM
those were some badass races, im glad i rememberd to come online but i didnt expect it to be avalon :P

MrSmadSmartAlex
21st February 2010, 09:56 PM
Thanks Triple Lei, trufflefunk, phurawsity, MrPhlanj, HunterGreg8, TropicMoon, some random players who dropped by, and surprise guest.... INFAXSU! :D
It was an amazing session, and I'm drunk out of my mind! XD

WolfKill01
22nd February 2010, 02:44 AM
I also had a few good races with mr.INFAXSU the other day. Almost caught that little booger on deKon XD

trufflefunk
22nd February 2010, 03:59 PM
Ooooh baby! Avalon was the sex :D

All brilliant races and was very pleased to get the chance to race with INFAXSU not often i get to race THE BEST! :g anyway, enough of this tom foolery thanks a lot everybody.......now........where were the rest of you??????????!?!

Razgriz375
23rd February 2010, 03:39 PM
I'm game if anybody wants to race, i'll be on in 30mins

PSN: Razgriz375
Game setup: R3fl3ctiv3 K01
Game type: tournament

thanks Mr Phlanj for the game.

Mr Phlanj
23rd February 2010, 05:39 PM
oh right was that you, i thought it was odd to see someone good racing rapier :D (i just thought to have a look online i didnt think anyone would be there)

Good racing man :+

Razgriz375
24th February 2010, 03:20 PM
Thanks dude...though the experience is far different from racing AI, more adrenaline perhaps. I was happy to finally race someone who is a challange, so many times have I raced and got 23.sumin seconds infront :P

Mr Phlanj
24th February 2010, 08:41 PM
yer its just a gamble when going online at a random time of day :D

Albino Ace
27th February 2010, 11:22 PM
Racing Smad and TropicMoon10 at the moment. Finally got my PSP and router to cooperate.

EDIT: Nice two races, Smad! I have to go for dinner now...perhaps another time (heck, after dinner if you're still on?)

MrSmadSmartAlex
27th February 2010, 11:45 PM
It's kind of late here and I have a stinking headache, so I may not still be on, but it's always possible that I'll just suddenly go online :lol.
Nice racing anyway! I'll be online tomorrow, earlier than this though. Hope to race you then. :)

Albino Ace
28th February 2010, 04:19 PM
I'm on if anyone else is. Saw two other people on the english speaking channel, if the channel list didn't lie to me...

MrSmadSmartAlex
28th February 2010, 05:07 PM
I'll come online for a while, and I'll also be on at around 21:30 GMT. :)

Albino Ace
28th February 2010, 05:13 PM
Aha, lucky start for you, Smad! :P

MrSmadSmartAlex
28th February 2010, 05:14 PM
Haha, yes I'm all about luck. :D

edit: not so lucky with turbos though. I only got one all race!

Albino Ace
28th February 2010, 05:25 PM
To those who tried to join the Moa Black race, my apologies. I had just clicked start when yo all entered. Maybe next race?

EDIT: Truffle, Tropic, welcome. : ) Super___Silver, try coming in next game (if youre on here) >_< Doh

MrSmadSmartAlex
28th February 2010, 05:39 PM
You've got some nerve calling me lucky, the stuff you're picking up every race! :P
Great racing as well, of course. ;)

edit: ...and just as I say that, I get lucky on the weapons! :lol

Albino Ace
28th February 2010, 05:45 PM
Luck takes no side apparently. :P

Its a full house!

MrSmadSmartAlex
28th February 2010, 05:47 PM
:bomb The race wouldn't load for me...
On O7 of all tracks as well... :(

How about a repeat (weapons off) when it's done? :D

edit: Seems I'm the only weapons-off fan now that Arch doesn't race anymore :D. Thanks for the repeat anyway. :)

WolfKill01
28th February 2010, 05:50 PM
Sorry I could only stay for a few races. I'll be on later today though.

MrSmadSmartAlex
28th February 2010, 05:55 PM
Thanks for racing Wolfkill01! :+
Race you again soon (probably later). ;)

Albino Ace
28th February 2010, 05:59 PM
OMG! After the double barrel roll early in the lap, my ship capsized! I got pushed back really far! >_<

MrSmadSmartAlex
28th February 2010, 06:05 PM
LOL I love how there's still new annoying respawn and glitch points to discover in Pulse. I even managed to get a respawn in the first section of Vertica White a couple of weeks back! :D

Albino Ace
28th February 2010, 06:10 PM
One more race for now, then I have a little family business to take care of.

Good races everyone! Its very surprising to actually lose half the time. :P

MrSmadSmartAlex
28th February 2010, 06:13 PM
Yeah, I have things to do as well. Back online later.
It was great racing you, Albino Ace.:+ You're a very fast player, and also drove me nuts with weapons!! :D

Also cheers to trufflefunk, vitamindrink, TropicMoon10, Wolfkill01 and a player I haven't raced before called Zaibatzu_Van who was pretty fast. :)

Albino Ace
28th February 2010, 08:38 PM
I got a network error which kicked me out. : o

MrSmadSmartAlex
28th February 2010, 08:40 PM
Yeah, I've had that before, amongst many others:mad:. Try connecting again.
Just going back online now btw! :D

edit: I'm guessing you just had the race not loading bug? That happened to me earlier on that O7 W.

WolfKill01
28th February 2010, 08:52 PM
Alright. I'm coming back for a few more races. Haven't raced against this many people before. :o

edit: Just left for a second. Have to get a chore done quick and i'll be back

Albino Ace
28th February 2010, 09:05 PM
Smad, smad, smad, ya killin' me here! :P

2nd place most of these matches...

EDIT: Did you get an autopilot at the hairpin on O7 Black by any chance? XD

MrSmadSmartAlex
28th February 2010, 09:14 PM
Heh. Well, you probably won more races earlier, so it's only fair! :lol
That was an awesome O7 Black race btw! Very close! :D

edit: on 1 lap, yes! Usually I absorb them because they always screw me over, but I decided to risk it then, and it paid off! :D

edit: I feel so sorry for the rest of you in that Basilico White race... by pure fluke, I dodged every one of those bombs, and even dropped a few inbetween them! XD

Albino Ace
28th February 2010, 09:23 PM
Taht explains the mating pairs of bombs at Basilico...

Very close on DeKon. Black! I was sure I'd lose that one. :P

WolfKill01
28th February 2010, 09:39 PM
****IT!!! Eliminated TWICE in a row :bomb GAWD I can't race on O7!!!

edit: Well that's all I got time for today. Great racing to all ;)

Albino Ace
28th February 2010, 09:47 PM
I came close to dying a couple times, WolfKill.

Amp. Black...thought you had me with that bomb near the end, huh Smad? :P (You won anyway, but still)

BTW I'd say our wins/losses vs each other is about even.

EDIT: Wow, that was lucky of me! FG White is one of my worst tracks!

MrSmadSmartAlex
28th February 2010, 09:52 PM
Yep, all very close races! :+:+
Thanks for racing Wolfkill. You were great on Amphi B btw. ;)

edit: :lol my worst tracks are all except O7 B and Gemini Dam B! :D

edit: ok, last one for me. Cheers Albino Ace, trufflefunk, phurawsity, Triple Lei, Wolfkill01, TropicMoon10, vitamindrink, and a few others for an amazing session!:+
Albino Ace, you were very impressive - definitely one of the fastest players! ;)

Albino Ace
28th February 2010, 10:10 PM
Likewise to you, Smad. Definitely one of the few challenging players for me!

Thanks to the others for showing up. I've never been in races that crowded until today. : )

Mr Phlanj
1st March 2010, 12:21 AM
hmmmmm a new challenger to the pulse pot eh?
MRSmad wont say a bad word about anyone but to keep up with him is no small feat.
i cant wait to fly with you :D

hammersandy
2nd March 2010, 10:02 AM
Does anyone play this casually online anymore? Only just got back into playing Wipeout and this game in particular and need some competitive races/meets that are around my level, flash/rapier id say. Would be good to organise a small league in the lower speed classes for intermediate players like myself, rather than randomly going on and finding the odd expert to race in phantom etc.

Obviously I can never get really good at wipeout without playing online against non-AI opponents, and I think it could possibly do the online mode some good if there was a league to go alongside this 'phantom sunday sessions' thing i here goes on.

Mr Phlanj
2nd March 2010, 08:31 PM
im going online in a sec if anyone wants to join me (I dont mind what speed asolng as its not sinlge player!!)

Albino Ace
4th March 2010, 09:18 PM
Well, Phlanj, looks like you get your race with me. :P

EDIT: Welcome, vitamindrink.

Mr Phlanj
4th March 2010, 09:57 PM
im sorry mate but i was shaming myself today so i had to quit. its good to fly with you but im just not in the zone :(

Mr Phlanj
5th March 2010, 07:19 PM
(sorry to double post)

It was fun Albino Ace

That was some much better flying today :D

You are one fast flyer and i would love to carry on but my dinners ready. It was a good end to the races :D

Albino Ace
5th March 2010, 07:20 PM
Nonsense! You had the lead on me for a bit on some tracks...especially that last race on Tech Black! :)

Well played, Phlanj. ^_^

Mr Phlanj
5th March 2010, 08:11 PM
im filled on curry and ready to jump back onto the track :D

Albino Ace
5th March 2010, 08:42 PM
I'm doing personal business at this point: Perhaps a bit later. :)

Lance
5th March 2010, 08:45 PM
Mr Phlanj, it was almost 24 hours between your sequential posts. I forgive you. ;)

Mr Phlanj
5th March 2010, 10:49 PM
woo! i beat the system :D

Albino Ace
6th March 2010, 02:45 PM
Nice racing you again, Mr Phlanj! Putting up a good fight as always. :P

Mr Phlanj
6th March 2010, 03:36 PM
I would have stayed longer but my psp ran out of juice :D but yer it was good fun

MrSmadSmartAlex
7th March 2010, 08:56 PM
I'm going online to find some Phantom! :D
btw, I'm not racing well today, so come and kick me! XD

leungbok
7th March 2010, 09:49 PM
I'm not racing well today, so come and kick me! XD
Looks like a trap ! :lol

Mr Phlanj
7th March 2010, 10:03 PM
i wouldnt put it passed him :P

MrSmadSmartAlex
7th March 2010, 10:42 PM
Hey! :naughty
Well, I was racing a lot worse before I went online, but I picked up a bit once I actually got in a race. :D

Anyway, thanks Albino Ace, Triple Lei, Wolfkill01, SaturnReturn, TropicMoon10, and a few other players who joined for a race or two.
Albino, you were amazingly fast again - gave me a few kickings! Plus, we had 3 or 4 races with only 0.08 between us at the end!
Saturn, that Metropia Black race at the end was incredible and very tight - nice racing!:+ I really was :turding it at times. :lol

SaturnReturn
7th March 2010, 10:50 PM
It was a good race to end with. Finally one where I could keep up. :D Hopefully with (a lot) more practice I'll be able to do that more often.:lol

Albino Ace
8th March 2010, 01:11 AM
Thanks, Smad (as well as all the others for good races).

I came really close to dying during two of those races...I swear I'm traumatized by that **** now. :lol:

Also, I'm starting to like weapons off more. Really comes down to cornering and whatnot. :P

xelaalex
8th March 2010, 11:22 AM
Anyone willing to race me let me know please, I've been wanting to make friends to race against for ages!

Medusa
8th March 2010, 04:32 PM
I'll be back online now and then, I'm very rusty right now so I apologize if any of you get stuck racing me.:redface:
(Depends if I get the Pure UMD "stuck" in my PSP again, also.)

trufflefunk
8th March 2010, 08:19 PM
Im online now and i really fancy some phantom if anyone else is up for it :D

SaturnReturn
8th March 2010, 08:54 PM
I too am online also too as well. But I'm in a room with vitamindrink.

MrSmadSmartAlex
9th March 2010, 04:17 PM
Hi xelaalex, welcome. You won't be able to connect to the PSN (which Pulse uses for online play) on CFW anymore, so you'll have to switch to the latest OFW if you want to play online. ;)

Hi Medusa. There's nearly always Phantom races around 21:30GMT on Sundays (which is when I usually go online). I often see other classes online too around that time or earlier, if Phantom's not your thing. Not too sure if people still play in the week, because I only really play on weekends, but I might come online if somebody posts here. Maybe race you sometime soon. :)

WolfKill01
14th March 2010, 09:01 PM
I'm joining for a little while longer. Do be kind as I'm going to use the triakis today, just to see how well I can do with it.

edit: Looks like we have a new fast racer joing us today, a mister ASSS7600.

edit numero dos: for reasons unbenounced to me, I have left the room. Will probably be on later though ;)

edit nomero tres: DAMMIT :bomb just glithched on Aphesium black. And was doing so well too. Which is also surprising. I thought for sure I would be doing worse in the triakis

edit numero cuatro: That's all I got for today. Those were some freaking amazing races :rock Tons-'O-Fun. And think I'm going to offically change over to the triakis as my main craft now. :D

MrSmadSmartAlex
14th March 2010, 10:10 PM
Hey, cheers for racing/hosting, Wolfkill! You're getting even faster, and that Triakis certainly wasn't holding you back, even amongst all that weapons chaos! ;)
It's gone a bit quiet online, so I guess I'll call it a night too. My hand's all cramped up anyway. Thanks for racing guys! :+

WolfKill01
17th March 2010, 01:17 AM
Lol, Thanks mr.smad :D. I don't know why, But I've always done better in the faster, heavier ships. just raced with a new guy, flamethrower400. he flew a very fast feisar and was actually quite good, though he was a ginormous pansey. beat him a good 3 times and then he beat me once(stupid cannon:bomb) and quit the lobby and never showed again. although he could've just had to go...oh well, either way i'll be watching for that little basterd, now.

Albino Ace
19th March 2010, 09:19 PM
flamethrower400, huh? I'm racing him now in some Flash tournament he's hosting (perhaps another player was host before and he didn't bother to change?). He's been keeping up, I'll give him that.

EDIT: Lol, he left after I won 4 of the 5 races. :P

EDIT 2: Now I'm in some 12 race phantom tourney with him...he and this Kappeskopp guy both aren't bad, they're keepin' up.

EDIT 3, a day later: I see him again. Last few races that day and today he seems to be using Assegai now...I wonder why. :lol

EDIT 4, another day later: DAMMIT! I only lost that Moa White race because the phone rang...it rang during the TJ Black race actually...dammit! :'(

EDIT 5: I'm too shaken up...I'm just going to leave for now...I can't even keep a steady line...who is that A5557600 guy anyway??

MrSmadSmartAlex
21st March 2010, 08:43 PM
Not sure if I'll be racing today. I've badly strained my left arm. :mad:
If it gets any better, I might show up for a few later but it's not looking likely.

Have fun anyway. ;)

edit: Tried to get into the Phantom room a couple of times, but the host wasn't waiting. Probably for the best anyway... :lol

edit2: I finally got in, and now it's time to ruin my arm! XD

WolfKill01
21st March 2010, 10:25 PM
Keep those races goin'. I'll be back in flash. ;)

Edit: aw, shoot. Nevermind. I went to go get something done and now I'm up to my neck in chores. Looks like only one race for me today. :/

MrSmadSmartAlex
21st March 2010, 10:34 PM
Ah sorry mate, I'm done for the night. I think trufflefunk and TropicMoon10 are still racing, and the server screen said there were 5 players in.

Cheers Mad-Ice, trufflefunk, Wolfkill01, phurawsity, TropicMoon10, vitamindrink, and some other guys who joined for a few races. I had a few glitches, but on the whole, they were amazing races! :+:+
I'll play for longer next time, unless I ruin my arm again somehow. :D

Mr Phlanj
21st March 2010, 10:54 PM
Edit: we can forget about this post :P

Mad-Ice
22nd March 2010, 06:13 PM
Yeah, yesterday evening was superb! It's fun to be back on Pulse. I had great fun with trufflefunk, phurawsity, TropicMoon10 and vitamindrink. We did some weapons on races that were chaos. Phurawsity is the fastest of the pack and could keep up with me sometimes. But once you came in, I changed immediately to weapons off and those were some pretty tight races MrSmad. Everytime we switched positions especially on Basilico Black, epic race that was.

Thanks guys, I will be online tonight in 30 minutes. I hope to see more, greetz Mad-Ice

Mr Phlanj
22nd March 2010, 06:31 PM
ok ill come on for a few :D

Edit: my first race (with someone i didnt know) was really diffrent than pure(obvioulsy) , it took me a couple laps till i was thinking about pulse. I hope all this pure pratice wont dampen my pulse skills :P

MrSmadSmartAlex
22nd March 2010, 07:00 PM
I'll come on for a few.
Yeah, very tight races last night! I liked the Talon's W one the best, although I thought you should have won that one. I guess you got some glue-walls or other PSN buggy :turd on the last lap, like I did on a couple of other tracks (especially Arc Prime Black! :bomb). :D:D:D

MrPhlanj - hehe, yeah. Pure will just ruin your Pulse skills. I'll never play Pure before going online on Pulse again! :lol

Mr Phlanj
22nd March 2010, 07:03 PM
yer my 1st +2nd race with mad ice i keept expexting to drift ><. the 3nd i was just rubbish :P

MrSmadSmartAlex
22nd March 2010, 07:13 PM
:bomb:bomb:bomb I just cannot believe this. Another respawn from the middle of the track...
I think this game hates me. :lol

Mr Phlanj
22nd March 2010, 07:16 PM
i dont like how far my skills have droped :P

MrSmadSmartAlex
22nd March 2010, 07:22 PM
Typical. Just as I start my usual complaining and whining, I get my personal online best on Tech B. Why does this game always have to undermine me? It does hate me! :lol

edit: well look at this - 5 EG-Xs in one room! :D
This is a great session btw! I wasn't expecting this on a Monday evening!

Mr Phlanj
22nd March 2010, 08:12 PM
you damn right its good fun :D but i have to go now. mad-ice im looking forward to racing you in the flesh :P and good racing everyone

kaori
22nd March 2010, 08:21 PM
I'm in, waiting for enter in a room :)

Mad-Ice
22nd March 2010, 08:44 PM
Oh men, I need a break, a pause, a moment of not playing Wipeout! What? Did I say that? Well yes, these races are so intense and close.

Thanks to Mr Phanji, MrSmadSmartAlex, Bombastic and Kappeskopp.

Sorry Kaori. I have just logged out of PSN and came online here at the zone and seeing your message. That would have been superb to race you too. Well soon my friend, very soon.

@MrSmad: Yeah, that Talons W was epic, I cracked under the suspense and glued some walls in the last lap, lol! But this time Fort Gale Black with weapons on was truely great, shifting positions all the time with some nice weaponry and good lines. Our weapons off races were cool too, but your amazing fast starts gets me of my line. Eventhough you are behind me on the grid you manage to boost start in front of me, how? Most of the times I get smashed into the walls and I have to fight my way back to you and that is hard.

The race on Platinum Rush White weapons off was so funny for me; in lap 4 shield down to only 5%, flying in the exhaust trail of MrSmad, blurred my sight and I hit a wall, shield down to 0%, but still flying. Looking at my shields again, thinking is this possible? Hit a wall again and a DNF, lol!

@Mr Phanji: racing you face to face will be awesome, looking forward to that for sure.

Thanks all, peace out, Mad-Ice

MrSmadSmartAlex
22nd March 2010, 09:03 PM
For boost starts, I always pitch down (this is one of the most important times to do this I think), and try to hit accelerate exactly on the "GO!". I sometimes sideshift at the same time too. Not sure if this actually does anything, but INFAXSU seems to think it helps, and he just gets insane boost starts. I sometimes miss the boost though, trying to get it this precise, and if that happens, it's me who gets smashed about by other ships! :lol

I'll stay in for a few more, then I've really got to go. I saw Mad-Ice's post and went online almost as soon as I got home from work, and haven't eaten yet! :lol
Thanks Mad-Ice, MrPhlanj, Kappeskopp, Bombastic, kaori, Temet, and all the other players who joined. Amazing surprise session! :+:+

edit: "Yeah, that Talons W was epic, I cracked under the suspense and glued some walls in the last lap, lol!" Yeah, I know how that feels! XD

trufflefunk
23rd March 2010, 06:57 PM
im online now if anyone wants to race :D

Temet
23rd March 2010, 10:33 PM
Sorry MSSA for the short session, but I have been racing with Kaori before and I decided to launch some DLC tracks for fun at the end, 'cause I don't know them at all.
I didn't remember Vostok and Edgewinter are so cool ^^.

Take also into account I raced online on HD before ;)

Still "happy" to loose against you mate ;)

MrSmadSmartAlex
23rd March 2010, 11:06 PM
Hey, thanks to you and kaori for racing, and for choosing my favourite of all, Gemini Dam Black! :+:+
I don't know Vostok Reef Black or Edgewinter Black at all either. :lol
I'm just glad you didn't choose Orcus Black, the hardest track in any game ever! :cold

Temet
24th March 2010, 08:02 AM
Ahah, this is a very good one : you joined just after we raced on Orcus Black (or maybe white???) with Kaori !! lol
About Gemini, I spent my whole race crashing into walls (and didn't even finish the white one ^^).
I played a lot HD (nearly 60 hours against 35 for pulse) and still I don't know most of reverse tracks... but on Pulse it's worst again! I think that apart Moa (w&b), Metropia (w), Amphi (w&b) and Teck da Ra (w&b) I don't know the shapes of the races enough... or even sometimes not at all (vertica, fort gale, all DLC tracks, etc ^^).

See you soon mate! :)

ACE-FLO
24th March 2010, 11:19 AM
rumours are in circulation that an AirLicker issue AG-Systems ship was seen being transported to the Sylvia hangers in Metropia.

AirLicker Group refused to comment, when asked about its possible inclusion in the upcoming FX400 AG-CR League season.

Temet
24th March 2010, 11:53 AM
Dude, or you smoke strange things or I really need to improve my English. :lol

Or is it a way to say you're back online soon mate? :rock :hyper

Albino Ace
24th March 2010, 01:03 PM
If it means that, that'd be great: We'd finally get to race, ace to ace. :P :D

These past couple of days I've been swamped with work; this week I'll have some too, but I think I'll be a little more free...

ACE-FLO
24th March 2010, 01:57 PM
Or is it a way to say you're back online soon mate? :rock :hyper

:) Hopefully... Thanks for the help Temet, you are a star. And you're English is fine, really - it is very good! :)

Albino_Ace, yeah - Ace 2 Ace Race, can't wait to get me ass handed to me, in a MEDIPACK :lol

Temet
24th March 2010, 02:33 PM
Hey hey, you'll have a hard time online mate.
I raced monday and yesterday online (I didn't race since ages on Pulse, just 1 day few weeks ago) ... and I'm convinced MSSA is better than ever! :bomb

ACE-FLO
25th March 2010, 12:10 AM
he is the best, ;) right Temet? :)

Temet
25th March 2010, 08:03 AM
Online, I think so ;)
On Speed Lap, Leungbok is a veerryyy serious candidate! ;)

MrSmadSmartAlex
25th March 2010, 05:29 PM
What, I'm seen as an "online player" now? :(
All weapons luck and ramming :turd! XD

No, I'm mostly interested in TT race times, as I always have been and always will be.
Speed Lap is fun too, but I don't play that so much, and leungbok is indeed the master of SL these days (more than just a "candidate":g).

Hehe, thanks for the compliments guys, but I'm not trying to be "the best", I just want to keep improving as long as I play Pulse. I don't think any player can afford to just sit back and think they're "the best", because somebody will come along and kick them! ;)

ACE-FLO
25th March 2010, 11:13 PM
:+ well said Ben, :)

Mr Phlanj
26th March 2010, 01:21 AM
i think its because youre nomaly the first expert people come across.

like when i first played online, i made a phantom game and a few people joined then left after i had won. that happend a few times and then BAM!! you joined and i got taken down a peg :D.

and after that you told me about the sunday games. so i guess (for people like me) you get labled as the 'first awsome guy i raced online'

Albino Ace
26th March 2010, 01:43 AM
Racing TropicMoon10 now. Just a little 1on1 ATM :P

Mr Phlanj
26th March 2010, 06:45 PM
going online for a bit

EDIT: good racing ace but my dinners ready so ill be back in a bit

Albino Ace
26th March 2010, 07:32 PM
Good races Phlanj! I fell off the high pass at De Kon. Black. :lol

Mr Phlanj
26th March 2010, 07:34 PM
awww you just ruind my only victory :P

edit: had some good races with trufflefunk :D

Albino Ace
2nd April 2010, 11:19 PM
Racing Tropic once again...if anyone wants to join, be my guest. :P

WolfKill01
2nd April 2010, 11:47 PM
i won't be online for a while as i've been hooked on pure for the last week. but if you do catch me online, i apologize for my terrible racing in advance. :lol

WolfKill01
11th April 2010, 09:19 PM
that's all i had time for today. actually did better than i thought i would've :lol. had a bit of a lead on you there at amphesium black, albinoace. hope that made up for the 10 second loss at platinum white. glitched out at the bridge and got stuck in a wall somehow :?. thanks for racing albinoace and tropicmoon. :+ always good fun racing with ya'll.

Albino Ace
11th April 2010, 09:31 PM
Good to see you online again, Wolf! I thought you did great today, especially considering you were using triakis and playing Pure before. :P

Lol don't worry Wolf you're not the only one; it seems to be attack of the glitches today. :S

Dusk118
16th April 2010, 02:23 AM
Hey AA. I would love to take you on some time, but as you know I have no WiFi where I am (I swear it's gonna eat me alive :mad:). When I get a chance, I'll contact you on ACS.

kaori
18th April 2010, 06:35 PM
HunterGreg8 is online now, I'll join him in 30 minutes :hyper

Albino Ace
18th April 2010, 07:16 PM
I must say, I've never encountered so many quakes in one race.

OMG, all those mines!

kaori
18th April 2010, 07:22 PM
We are 6 and fast, an awesome night starts !

Albino Ace
18th April 2010, 07:28 PM
I didn't think I could escape that ramfest at the start! :o

Argh! Stupid 2 bombs right close to each other at Moa W...

Omg....ok, I think dying in Pulse online for the first time in my 2 years of playing is a sign to get off, at least for today.

kaori
18th April 2010, 08:17 PM

Omg....ok, I think dying in Pulse online for the first time in my 2 years of playing is a sign to get off, at least for today.

I wanted you finish the tournament :(

Albino Ace
18th April 2010, 08:43 PM
Even if I wanted to, I was too shaken up after dying for the first time. I've crossed the finish at 0% before, but never died...

My driving wouldn't have been the same. Thanks for the races anyway...definitely no walk in the park.

Mad-Ice
19th April 2010, 06:10 PM
I was online too yesterday night and I saw a lot of people, but I couldn't join that room because I never saw it or found it?!:mad::?

However, I had very cool races with James_sp. Thanks mate, it was very nice to see you online again. Greetz Mad-Ice