PDA

View Full Version : Online Meetings, Pulse

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14

Temet
20th August 2009, 07:29 AM
I've been online yesterday again.
Some rapier races with a guy needing more practice...

If I don't stop playing rapier, I won't be able to play phantom again :bomb

ACE-FLO
20th August 2009, 10:33 AM
Let's have a session tonight Temet, say about 6pm gmt? Let me know if this is ok.

All Pilots are requested to participate!

Temet
20th August 2009, 10:42 AM
Hum, possible only if I'm not too stiff to run ;) (or it's too hot) ;)

ACE-FLO
20th August 2009, 11:37 AM
I'll be online for a short session in 5 minutes, yeah - only a short session as I'm waiting on food to get cooked lol.

edit: I didn't go online earlier lol, was so stoned that I found watching a pizza bake in an oven quite amusing... anyway, now that I've eaten, had a nap, and recovered, I feel like some Pulse! Anyone fancy a session?

Temet
20th August 2009, 05:35 PM
I just come back from running, I have to shower, stretch and eat ... can't be online before 1.5 hour... sorry :'(

ACE-FLO
20th August 2009, 05:45 PM
Ok, well I'm racing for another hour at least... let's roll peeps!

Temet
20th August 2009, 06:45 PM
I'm online, don't see you :'(

Temet
20th August 2009, 08:04 PM
Enough for me for tonight!
I haven't been racing in Phantom since days, when ACE joined it was like a miracle... but hard to run Phantom after stupid flash races.

See guys, what there was tonight :'( :

Picture > 50 KB (http://goondy.free.fr/Images/pulse/notfunny.png)

ACE, I don't know what happened on Platinum Rush ... my vision became blurry and that's why I crashed... I couldn't see nothing o_O'.

We finished on a real fight :

Picture > 50 KB (http://goondy.free.fr/Images/pulse/closeverticawithace.png)

... even if I preferred this one :

Picture > 50 KB (http://goondy.free.fr/Images/pulse/iwooonnnnnnnnagainstace.png)

Dude, I assume you missed the shortcut in the first lap and had a respawn (for others : this is the only race I won!)

ACE, you know I like you and I respect you as a wiper and person but I have to write you this : I hope you'll burn in hell with your frakking bombs !!!! :twisted Imagine that your bomb in Tech Da Ra made me respawn 3 times in a row at the second lap! And also on Amphiseum Black, when I was just behind you... dude, just after the big turn before finish line ... and I just got a f*cking shield but I activated it 0.0000000001 sec too late!!! :twisted :bomb

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, see you next time! ;)

ACE-FLO
20th August 2009, 09:03 PM
Good session you hosted, Temet! I love racing stoned, it's just crazier lol... if it's any consolation, NightArh managed to see me dnf in a race, shortly after our long session. lol, I couldn't stop laughing at the quakes Night fired. Every one got me, then he overtook - i hear "shield energy low" and 10 seconds later- KABOOM, I blew up! Awesome!

Tomorrow night is Avalon on Pulse! That's gonna rock! Sadly, I'm gonna miss at least the first hour of it, but will hopefully be in for the rest.

NightArh
21st August 2009, 07:36 AM
I felt your breathe at my neck all the time, so I gived you a way after each good weapon pickup and discharged my shiny weapons into your ship... :rolleyes:

ACE-FLO
21st August 2009, 11:43 AM
Ok peeps, tonight its avalon. Just thought I'd remind you guys... who will be up for it?

Temet
21st August 2009, 11:46 AM
What's Avalon? (except a strange movie or island)

NightArh
21st August 2009, 11:50 AM
This is funny video chat and funny pulse sessions. Take beer, laptop and psp and play pulse with zoners :dizzy:g

ACE-FLO
21st August 2009, 12:22 PM
Yeah! A big fun Pulse Session - All tracks weps on, and all tracks weps off. that's 48 races, avalon host rooms get full too, so it'll be mad crazy fun... and MSN chat is so crazy that it's like a circus! It really is the best Pulse event along with TeamLink.

Also, this Saturday (tomorrow) is Arch's last TeamLink Division. I humbly request all pulse phantom pilots to PM Arch and confirm that you will participate - Team Racing on Pulse is something you really shouldn't miss out on!

Let's Do This Peeps!

archman
21st August 2009, 12:26 PM
Thanks, Ace! Anyone pm me if you wanna play. Tonight if possible.

ACE-FLO
23rd August 2009, 12:02 PM
lol, no one posted here for a couple days now? oh dear!

I got rolled by a cheat online on Friday night, I shoulda quit when I realized what was going on but played through anyway. Stupid of me, I know - but I was curious to see what would happen! Duh! Well, it dropped my ranking by 6 places. Which sucks for me. the cheats psn id begins with a 'P' and that's all I remember for sure... has anyone else experienced anything like this?

Anyway, I'm going online for some Sunday races... join me peeps!

MrSmadSmartAlex
23rd August 2009, 12:16 PM
Well, that's pretty :turd if somebody's cheating, but I doubt simply losing one race will drop your rank by 6 places. And if it does, then the rank system is flawed and meaningless, as I've always said, so don't worry about it any more. It means nothing.:)

I want to play online more often, but my dpad is even worse now - keeps failing to turn right, so it's too frustrating playing like that:brickwall. I'll look into fixing it, or maybe even a new PSP.

Hey, maybe post what happened in more detail in the cheating online thread?

ACE-FLO
23rd August 2009, 12:29 PM
Thank you Alex, I believe you. You know Alex, I always said I wanted to progress up the ranks - but now I share the same opinion as many others > ranks don't mean diddly in Pulse!

From now on, **** the flawed ranking system... it sucks too badly!

On a side note, has there not been much activity here on pulse online?

Went online a lil while ago and there's no one there, bummer eh? back to loco roco for me then lol

MrSmadSmartAlex
23rd August 2009, 12:39 PM
Cool mate.:+
Online is just about enjoying online for me. The current race is all that matters. I need to fix this damn dpad to get back online!:bomb:lol

edit: why not do some TT if not playing online?;):lol

ACE-FLO
23rd August 2009, 12:51 PM
Yeah, TT has become my favourite mode in Pulse offline... I used to be a 'single race' freak - but Pulse AI is retarded, even on the hard setting lol.

Get yer Dpad fixed Alex, us Pulsers are a rare, dying breed mate lol!

ACE-FLO
23rd August 2009, 11:19 PM
Regulators... mount up! I am going online to get fast and shoot turbos!

Edit: bloody dead asS servers.

ACE-FLO
25th August 2009, 09:11 PM
I plan to go online at midnight gmt+1 (London time) hope to see some familiar pilots tonight.

Midnight Madness... Ya know it works! I predict FTA!

stin
25th August 2009, 09:45 PM
Guys, I will go online eventually, but I have not got the time at the moment due, I`m really busy doing other things....like golf!;)

stevie:)

ACE-FLO
25th August 2009, 11:35 PM
Rock on Stevie! we'd all love to have you race with us soon though. Thanks buddy!

ok peeps, a bit later then I said but I'm going online in approx 5 mins!

edit: Sorry peeps, I'm not going online tonight. Something has come up, but we'll race tomorrow.

NightArh
26th August 2009, 07:11 AM
Ace it is very late for me unfortunately... :(

Stevie golf is very nice sport but wipeout is not worse :g I wish to see you on the tracks some day :+

Temet
26th August 2009, 08:38 AM
I have two pictures to post (can't do it now) from yesterday races.
All 4 ships in 1 second on De Konstruct, this was a big fight! Unfortunately for me, I went from 1st place to last one after a quake and a leech beam!
After, on Tech da Ra, we were 3 to fight for 2nd place. I've been lucky 'cause a quake was launched 5 sec before the end and I tried to avoid it using a boost. But you know, end of tech da ra is not really straight... so I hit the wall but manage to keep my second place \o/.

TheRandomSoul and lampdejacek (something like this, sorry dude) are same speed as me, this a good fight with those two guys! :)

ACE-FLO
26th August 2009, 12:01 PM
I'm going online right now, hope some peeps are racing!

Anyone fancy some fun?

Edit: Akh Dammit!

MrSmadSmartAlex
26th August 2009, 10:20 PM
Yeah, it's a shame. I'll try to get online more often. Looking into replacement dpads now, but can't find any yet (and don't even know if a worn-out dpad can be fixed - it could be the contacts underneath). I'll come on once in a while anyway, and get annoyed.:g
Also, a friend of mine is about to get his broadband connection sorted in the next few days, and he'll play Pulse online.:)

ACE-FLO
27th August 2009, 01:25 AM
Oh Man! Stop teasing and get that dpad fixed, Smaddy! And what's this you speak of Mr. Alex? A friend will be joining the Pulsingz online? This is good news! Good going mate - teach him well Mr Olox! lol.

OCO-FLO
OORLOCKOR GROOP

lol

MrSmadSmartAlex
27th August 2009, 03:46 PM
"oorlockor":lol
OK, I'm online now, with Killer_Loopz. Staying on for a few, then we'll see...

feisarfan
27th August 2009, 04:38 PM
I'll join in tonight, assuming my PSP's charged and if I can find any hosts...

ACE-FLO
27th August 2009, 05:02 PM
Damn - You got ya Dpad fixed Alex? Nice one mate!!!

I should be racing tonight aswell, I plan to get online for around 8:30pm UK London time...

So FeisarFan, (Dartman04) I hope to see you online. And you Mr Alex, and um - well - our whole crew actually lol!!!

We need a revival in progress... and that Killer_Loopz guy, anyone got in touch with him yet? He needs to join the zone! :dizzy I predict FTA at 8:30pmziz lol Lets roll this one peeps please!!!

MrSmadSmartAlex
27th August 2009, 05:29 PM
No, it's not fixed yet ACE. It's unreliable and annoying, but sometimes even works for a whole race!:lol
I don't know if I'll come back on later. Might be doing other things. Just had an amazing session though - thanks to Loopz, Arch, and some guy I've not raced before called R5557600 who was really fast, especially on the harder tracks (familiar style actually...).:)

ACE-FLO
27th August 2009, 05:53 PM
:dizzy R5557600? Familiar? Oh come on dude... :pirate... do tell!!! who was it? :dizzy

Oh - wait, not infafa???? lol too many :cowboy's not enough Indians mate!!!
lol

MrSmadSmartAlex
27th August 2009, 06:43 PM
Hahaha! I don't know who it was, mate. I just said his style was a little familiar. He raced a Goteki, btw.
In any case, he was fun to race against.;)

feisarfan
27th August 2009, 06:59 PM
I know this sounds kind of stupid, but do I have to have an open NAT from my PSP to my router, as I can rarely find games.

MrSmadSmartAlex
27th August 2009, 07:02 PM
Not too sure if it would make a difference. It's more likely that there's just not many people online on Pulse. I often don't find any games too.;)

feisarfan
27th August 2009, 07:05 PM
Yeah, sorry if I was being a bit rude.

By the way, I was racing someone (i think his ID is kappenskopp) and he had the Goteki, I couldn't keep up!

MrSmadSmartAlex
27th August 2009, 07:13 PM
:lol Being rude?:? Nope, don't see how...
Yeah, Kappeskopp's very fast. Don't get to race him often, but it's always fun. He's switched to Goteki now then? He was in AG-S for a while, then recently Piranha. Everybody will come around to EG-X (the best ship) in the end though...;)

kaori
27th August 2009, 07:16 PM
:dizzy R5557600? Familiar? Oh come on dude... :pirate... do tell!!! who was it? :dizzy

He is a young french guy, it's "polyplay" on WipEout arEna, he is too leungbok's groupie.

MrSmadSmartAlex
27th August 2009, 07:18 PM
He's good! Fast on O7 B. Hope to race him again some time.:)

ACE-FLO
27th August 2009, 07:22 PM
I wish I could rep your post Alex! EGX is the best ... well you've kicked my ass plenty of times in one! too funny!

And thanks Kaori for the info! That's awesome man. Another Pulse Warrior! YAY!

q_dmc12
28th August 2009, 01:42 AM
playing some races and totally owning if anyone wants to join... :pirate

EDIT: nvm, they all left me :cold

ACE-FLO
28th August 2009, 02:05 AM
You still rolling? I'm going online mate...

ACE-FLO
29th August 2009, 12:55 PM
OK - who wants to race today? state times you'll be available and timezones you are in... I'm gonna try and meet you all online today lol

(bet no one cares :bomb)

MrSmadSmartAlex
29th August 2009, 05:54 PM
OK, I'm online now for about a half hour, maybe a little longer. There's actually a few on the server for once.:o

edit: Loopz just joined my room.:) Racing a few, then I have to go.

Thanks Loopz for some fast races! Sorry I wasn't at my best every race, but my busted dpad is getting more unreliable by the minute. Still, I've just ordered a load of new parts, so my PSP should actually work in a week or two.:)

feisarfan
29th August 2009, 07:55 PM
I'm coming online now.

ACE-FLO
29th August 2009, 09:02 PM
I'm planning on some midnight (gmt+1) madness, so look out for me around then!

AirLicker

MrSmadSmartAlex
29th August 2009, 09:08 PM
Hehe. I'll be far from my router at that time, but if I can manage to connect I'll join you for a few (wielding a "bad-connection Ram-Master" ship:lol).

ACE-FLO
29th August 2009, 09:14 PM
Mate, you dare RAM me of Tech de Ra... go on, just try it! lol... even though I'd never catch you lol.

One day Smaddy, one day... the 'humbugs' won't 'Bah' anymore lol!

MrSmadSmartAlex
29th August 2009, 09:19 PM
Tech de Ra (White) is one you often beat me on, you nutter!:lol

ACE-FLO
30th August 2009, 12:57 AM
Stop your noise LOL - you still beat me with a busted dpad !!! Gah! When that's fixed, I don't think I'll be even be getting close. lol

Anyway. I fancy going online, anyone up 4 it?

Lance
30th August 2009, 01:17 PM
~~~one day... the 'humbugs' won't 'Bah' anymore lol!

But the sheep will. Cheeky buggers. ;)

ACE-FLO
30th August 2009, 07:09 PM
lol, Lance made me chuckle, once again!

Ok, I fancy a few races. Who is up 4 it?

Temet
31st August 2009, 07:30 AM
ACE, you play too late!
I played a bit on Saturday ... why are some people going online to play Flash or even Venom! WTF?!!?
Well, for once I was the fastest that night ^^

MrSmadSmartAlex
31st August 2009, 12:53 PM
Hehe. I guess they're not ready for faster speeds yet. I jumped straight into online too, when I first got the game (Flash though, Venom was always too slow), before I even unlocked the tracks, so most of them I learnt by getting kicked about online.:banzai

btw, I still haven't finished the single player grids!:lol

Chill
31st August 2009, 06:37 PM
I'll think about coming back on, but I'll let you know when it's even possible on here fo sho! I might not get Wipeout HD right off the bat... but I will farely soon...

ACE-FLO
31st August 2009, 07:32 PM
Dude, you're a fast pilot - I remember when I'd join a room and see you in it (VHX1138) and I used to think "uh oh - it's him again - time to eat mud Ace" lol

It's good to have you back in blighty ... be awesome racing you on Pulse though!

Welcome back, Chill!

Temet
31st August 2009, 07:55 PM
I'll be online in 5/10 minutes... for MAX 1 hour ;)

NightArh
31st August 2009, 09:01 PM
thanks everyone for races! Alex maybe I will help you with psp parts? :lol Temet awesome elimination on Fort W! (shaking your hand). we have 2 start our sessions little earlier next time. it is a shame I have no time for games last time. good night everyone

Temet
1st September 2009, 07:21 AM
Yeah NightArh, you're just a bit faster than me but not too much, I can win some times :D. Good fights.

Maybe you wonder why I was so late on "Talon's Junction" : I had a boost just before the magstrip and I finished on the noze for some seconds and I respawned... so the race was over for me at the first lap :'(.

I left on "Platinum Rush"... it was a bit late and last time I had eyes issues on this one (blurry vision after one lap o_O').

See you online soon :D

ACE-FLO
3rd September 2009, 12:30 PM
Anyone planning on a session tonight? I feel the need to race online again. Its been a while for me... Open invite tonight at 8pm gmt+1 I will be hogging the servers so post here if you plan to join me for some mad races!!!

Peace to my peeps!!!

kaori
4th September 2009, 07:17 AM
Yesterday I took my PSP in my bed and looked if anyone was online.
I saw J-EXTREME game, phantom, cool ! I joined, and saw James-sp and Kappeskopp with J-EXTREME, but he didn't start the game !
Kappeskopp quitted, I followed him in a new game, DLC track, yeah ! J-EXTREME came too, but I think this guy couldn't choose his ship yesterday, he was kicked off the game.
We have done the 8 DLC races, James-sp joined us after 2-3 races, and I just win once race...
This morning I was training on Orcus Black in the bus :)

KIGO1987
4th September 2009, 09:44 AM
There is actually a term that the Pulse crew use when Kappeskopp suddenly bails out of the lobby,

Ace would know.

ACE-FLO
4th September 2009, 11:30 AM
Oh, yes... that. lol! I've been told not to mention it. Besides, he doesn't quit my races anymore.

I suggest that if anyone wants to go online, to post here first please. I'd bd interested to join you !

Cheers.

designer_79
4th September 2009, 03:47 PM
Would love to have some Pulse races right NOW!! (because I just figured out how much I suck in HD/Fury) so honestly I prefer to suck in Pulse :D... hope to get some of you guys on the server (Ace , fancy some ?) :+

designer_79
4th September 2009, 04:55 PM
Nice races with Alex and Killer_Loopz !!! Although just Rapier i see that you can play Pulse for 2 months and still suck in epic proportions :( ... gonna keep up the training

ACE-FLO
4th September 2009, 05:15 PM
Yeah, sorry D79, my connection only allowed me to race one race with you... dammit! 8) tonight after 8pm GMT+1 should be some online activity anyway - I'll be there hopefully, see you there too!8)

MrSmadSmartAlex
4th September 2009, 05:28 PM
:lol Nah, you don't suck, mate.;)
The best way to get better at Pulse, is simply to play it a lot (especially trying to beat your own TT times often). There's always a way to shave off a little more time, e.g. taking a corner a little tighter, and you just keep finding these things the more you play. There's no end of learning Pulse - it just goes on forever!:)

Anyway, thanks designer and LoopZ for the races. Rapier feels wierd to me now, but I got used to it after a few races, and it became more fun - you can go for some crazy BRs that go out of control at Phantom speed!:D

ACE-FLO
6th September 2009, 12:03 AM
I'm wanting to race so badly, so I'm going online! Any takers? ... let's roll... :)

Edit: I raced a few peeps, not much activity, but there was this one dude called Fozdof :) who raced well at Phantom! 8) A bit more practice and this guy could be real fast! - Oh, he needs to know that Piranha is not the best choice for some tracks at Phantom... So if you're reading this mate, take heed and join wipeoutzone!

Thanks for racing! Ace.

Temet
7th September 2009, 09:36 AM
I bought "FF dissidia" so I won't go online soon.
And I've started a new "Crisis core" too...

MrSmadSmartAlex
7th September 2009, 11:59 AM
Hehe. I bought that too, but when I started it up, it asked me all this :turd like "What sort of gamer are you?" and "What day of the week do you play games?":?. I don't want to answer that nonsense, especially if it affects the game later on. So I won't play it.:lol:lol:lol
I have Crisis Core too, but I had my first go on Pulse when I was only halfway through CC, so that's ruined as well now.
Pulse, only...;)

btw, going online later. Probably about 5 GMT or so.:)

ACE-FLO
7th September 2009, 12:15 PM
I should be able to join you for some races 8) did you fix your dpad btw?

MrSmadSmartAlex
7th September 2009, 12:17 PM
Nope. The parts haven't arrived yet, so it could fail at any time.

ACE-FLO
7th September 2009, 12:44 PM
My one is starting to stick now too - my 'O' button is starting to fail me. but only sometimes. See you on track - been a while, I'm rusty lol :)

NightArh
7th September 2009, 01:47 PM
I will come back in few days too. You are rusty Ace, me and my ship too (http://wipeoutzone.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=878&d=1245233443) ;)

archman
7th September 2009, 03:56 PM
I'll try to join, tell when you're up. :)

ACE-FLO
7th September 2009, 04:38 PM
...me and my ship too (http://wipeoutzone.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=878&d=1245233443) ;)

Damn it NightArh - I told you not to leave it outside in the rain dude!!! What did you expect? Gah - My AirLicker is under protective sheeting :rock:guitar:rock

Smad - let us know when you go online mate!!!

MrSmadSmartAlex
7th September 2009, 04:59 PM
We're online now, mate.:)

ACE-FLO
7th September 2009, 05:07 PM
hold on - I'm coming to the party!!!! :)

edit: never thought I'd say this but it was good to see INFAXSU back online.

My O button is quite f'd now, its started to absorb on its own lol. And I'm so outta practice that I left the session after a few races!

But like wow! there was a good turnout online today! Saw 9 peeps and 3 races on the server-select screen! :rock

MrSmadSmartAlex
9th September 2009, 03:20 PM
Going online with Arch for a few races.
(mostly weapons off):D

archman
9th September 2009, 05:39 PM
Hehe, I got nicely handled again! :) It was nice, no frustrations, as there were, mostly, no weapons. Thanks for hosting, Alex. Your hosting is the best ever. :D:D:D

And remember, eg.x maybe is the best, but it's made of plastic and paper. Paper is 75%.

MrSmadSmartAlex
9th September 2009, 05:42 PM
:lol:lol:lol Awesome post!
And thanks for racing - you still utterly kicked me on O7 W, as always.;)

ACE-FLO
9th September 2009, 06:15 PM
...eg.x maybe is the best, but it's made of plastic and paper. Paper is 75%.

:D :D :D :rock

ACE-FLO
9th September 2009, 10:30 PM
Anyone up for some racing? lol, i'm an easy target atm - my 0 button is playing up, and I suspect my X button is following suit! But i'll still be up for a few, anyone?

ACE-FLO
14th September 2009, 03:20 AM
Does anyone even go online anymore? Post here if you do please...

... I only go online if I see that someone has posted here, because I'm tired of noobs quitting on me!

and Zoners don't quit, they also provide decent competition!

So please people, if you fancy going online - then post it here! :) cheers

MrSmadSmartAlex
14th September 2009, 03:29 PM
I was racing online last night with a friend of mine (trufflefunk). Bombastic99 and Kappeskopp were in too, and we had some good Phantom races. I didn't post because there were no Pulse players signed in here (I kept an eye on it), but I can post here every time I go online if you like.:)

edit: I'm online right now for a little while. I have a room open, which I'll wait in until anybody joins.

ACE-FLO
14th September 2009, 04:27 PM
Cheers Alex, that is awesome... please do post here. Actually, you're normally ok like that so my post wasn't really directed to you or anything, I was just mentioning it in general tbh...

But Alex, thank you man! Makes me feel better already!

(wanted to rep your post, fortunate times are ahead for me, :D)

EDIT: Cant race atm, as I'm at work... will be home by 7pm today though, so will check then - and Alex, cheers dude!

ACE-FLO
17th September 2009, 05:55 PM
Anyone fancy a few races in an hour or so?

What about you Mr Ar(ch)mani (lol - change your MSN name)
MrSmadSMartAlex?

Anyone? - there are so many fast pulsers here - and this scene is dying - what a shame!!! - we should be flogged like in the old days! :D

NightArh
17th September 2009, 07:09 PM
That was a good session inspite of terrible headache and attention absence Thanks 4 races mate! I need a rest

ACE-FLO
17th September 2009, 07:29 PM
I need to practice, my skillset is diminishing fast. Forget online, I haven't even practiced in a fortnight! Gah! back to being a noob! :D

q_dmc12
17th September 2009, 10:19 PM
Here-here :beer

NightArh
18th September 2009, 01:54 PM
When are you able to play? http://kolobok.us/smiles/icq/gamer.gif

q_dmc12
19th September 2009, 04:05 AM
hmm, I don't know - I'll post when I'm able though

ACE-FLO
19th September 2009, 05:45 PM
Anyone racing? I'm going online to see what's up. I fancy killing an hour, just racing...

DawnFireDragoon
21st September 2009, 05:30 PM
is the online community still pretty active on pulse (psp) i may jump in later this week and lose to some of you guys. can't tonight as halo3: odst is out, but later this week i can try and get on for a bit :)

archman
21st September 2009, 05:46 PM
Pretty active? No.

But apparently, there are some new racers, so you might give it a shot! :)

DawnFireDragoon
21st September 2009, 05:50 PM
good enough for me. i will be online later this week and will post here an hour or two before hand.

MrSmadSmartAlex
21st September 2009, 05:59 PM
Racing Phantom online with trufflefunk and Killer_LoopZ now!:D

edit: thanks trufflefunk, arch, LoopZ, Bombastic, Kappeskopp, and a few others for some nice races just now:+:+. I'll try to get online more, but I'm so distracted by TT and Dissidia...:lol

NightArh
21st September 2009, 07:24 PM
Ehh... Dissidia is a totally boredom. Come back in The Best Game Ever ;)

ACE-FLO
21st September 2009, 08:26 PM
I could be online at midnight gmt+1 but no one else will be :( gah!

NightArh
21st September 2009, 09:06 PM
Ace thats too late for me unfortunately :(

ACE-FLO
22nd September 2009, 10:59 AM
That's ok mate, reason I said midnight was coz I wasn't going to get back earlier. But tonight I'm gonna try to get on around 8pm GMT. I got back real late last night so didn't even go online in the end!

MaxiM
22nd September 2009, 04:21 PM
I race almost everyday lately, but I don't see any of you guys :?

Yesterday was a blast! Tournament host pretty much let me win last two races when everyone else DNF'ed, but it was still fun. Better than him quitting at least. I hate when people quit in the middle of tournament just because the've got bombed/bored - especially if they're hosts.

MrSmadSmartAlex
22nd September 2009, 05:05 PM
I don't often play online these days, but the last few times I've been on, it's been really good - there's even people hosting Phantom sometimes!:D
So I think I'll do a little less TT, and a little more online for a while.
Yeah, the online quitters really piss me off too, which is one of the reasons I got more into TT than online. I even have an ever-expanding "quitters list", so I know who not to race. One day I'll put it online for all to see.:lol

KIGO1987
22nd September 2009, 06:24 PM
Just on a different note the "Pulse Online meetings" thread has now has over 100,000 hits. Damn! Thats a bit, everyone hit the Pulse servers to celebrate.

ACE-FLO
23rd September 2009, 01:23 AM
I got in late today too dammit :(

Well, I'm off work early tomorrow, so I'll probably manage to get in for a few, hopefully :)

Kigo - 100,000? Boy, that's a lot! :D

Alex - post that list ;)

Maxim - I hope we get to race soon! :)

Night - I've still not had adequate practice time, so I'll still suck :D ... huh? ... that's not even funny :(

KIGO1987
23rd September 2009, 01:49 AM
Yeah it is alot, it was just under 30,000 when i join, back when Flashback Jack use to "willy wave" on this very thread.

There is alot of history on this thread.

Im up for some Pulse races when i get back home later today:)

ACE-FLO
23rd September 2009, 02:34 AM
Kieran, that's awesome. Let me know when and I'll defo try be there.

mkII AirLicker Pro 4 is going to get a few races :) Fangtastic Times Ahead! :D

KIGO1987
23rd September 2009, 02:39 AM
Yeah, yeah, don't nag me too much about it, ive got all these birthday shits i have to buy pressies for as well today.

MaxiM
23rd September 2009, 10:20 AM
Yesterday I've had a good time with gartantuangusset & co. again, althought this time i quit - well, my battery died during fourth race :/

Other than than I don't understand why people jump between channels. I have found some games yesterday only because i checked if there's someone on the English channel but me, and I found some guys racing on German channel. I don't see any reason for those channels anyway. It's not like you can chat there or something.

I've been waiting for the doctor for an hour today and finished whole Grid 5. Finaly some new maps for the racebox :]

ACE-FLO
23rd September 2009, 11:56 AM
I'm at home, with a cold! :( But I have my PSP, and am able to race, so will be online in half hour, maybe sooner :)

Anyone up for a few rounds? :rock

EDIT: online now!

EDIT: session dead!

ACE-FLO
26th September 2009, 01:57 AM
It's late, I'm stoned, and I'm going online. Who wants to race Ace? :)

abukii
26th September 2009, 02:04 PM
Im down to get online with the Zoners. Everytime I try to get on MP (have NOT yet), there is noone at all on. So, I will watch this thread and we can get some sessions in :)

I dont have all the tracks unlocked yet and I dont have the DLC either.
Heres a question though; Because I dont have the DLC, can you guys/gals still use one of the ships from them??
:+

ACE-FLO
26th September 2009, 02:50 PM
I'm afraid the DLC ships can't be raced online at all, but DLC tracks can be, providing others in the hosted room have those tracks too - else, they get the boot :D

I don't have DLC!

Going online to see wassup! :rock

EDIT: 2 pilots, flix0201 and ??? (can't remember) joined me for a few phantom races earlier, then they left. flix0201 shows some promise - if you're reading this, join wipeoutzone mate!

ACE-FLO
26th September 2009, 11:06 PM
Had a tight session with Kappeskopp and Phurawsity, thanks for the races! :)

MrSmadSmartAlex
26th September 2009, 11:35 PM
Bah, I missed out on the action again...:(
Well, I guess it serves me right for playing Dissidia when I should have been on Pulse.:lol

ACE-FLO
27th September 2009, 11:28 AM
right, I'm in a good mood to race a few circuits...

who wants to lick air and turbo? :D

DawnFireDragoon
27th September 2009, 03:54 PM
right, i suck at pahntom and haven't played any wipeout since the day after fury came out, whenever that was...but i will be online for a bit in a few minutes.

as soon as i find the umd...

MrSmadSmartAlex
28th September 2009, 06:03 PM
OK, I'm just about sick of Pulse online, because I rarely get to even finish a race. Just now, I created a room called "NO QUITTERS!" in the hope of somebody joining who wants an actual race, and some idiot called A4Tech-Cz joined, realised he wasn't going to win, and quit.:-:-
Same goes for mazlenaze (who joined the same room after the other guy quit) - if you're too scared of losing to finish a race, then just don't play online. Or at least learn to read...

edit: not that anybody I've raced from WoZ or gamefaqs does this, only some of the random players you find online.:)

Temet
29th September 2009, 12:21 PM
I was loosing but not quitting :D
My PSP time is currently dedicated to "Crisis Core" (85% of the 300 missions... more that 40 hours!!). After, I have to play "Dissidia" ... won't race until a few weeks I'm afraid :/

archman
29th September 2009, 12:49 PM
Haha, Dissidia has taken our souls. :D

q_dmc12
29th September 2009, 02:41 PM
Not mine, although the prospect of making money has... ¬.¬

MrSmadSmartAlex
29th September 2009, 04:33 PM
Hehe. Dissidia has indeed ruined my Pulse dedication, and now Temet reminded me that I didn't finish with Crisis Core (or Crash Bandicoot, as Arch calls it :lol), so I need to play that too.
Pulse TT must take gaming priority though, so I'll have to force myself away from the other games somehow.:lol

edit: online for a few right now with Kaori!:D

stin
29th September 2009, 08:33 PM
Coming soon, all the amazing explosive player coming up in near future!

* in stealth mode zooms away :bat

stevie;)

kaori
29th September 2009, 08:42 PM
Oh no Alex, you shot me in the last turn on Arc Prime, you are a naughty guy. :pirate
Thanks for these races.

Edit : very close the last race in rapier, I've gone in because i don't know this guy, MenaceSe7en, I'm curious. You touched me with your plasma !

MrSmadSmartAlex
29th September 2009, 08:47 PM
Haha! You got your revenge on Amphi W right after though, with your cannon before the drop. Nice races, mate.:+:+

ACE-FLO
1st October 2009, 01:33 PM
Coming soon, all the amazing explosive player coming up in near future!

* in stealth mode zooms away :bat

stevie;)

:rock on Stevie, let me know when you wanna race, same for all zon"Erz... I hardly go online now coz I finally got tired of quitters.

But now I don't even practice much, and as a result - my game has suffered :D I think I may have peaked around late July - mid August.... gutted! :D

Time to get practicing again ;)

ACE-FLO
1st October 2009, 06:55 PM
I'm online, in five minutes :)

EDIT: I did go online last night - but had 2 noobs leave my room half way through the first game, so I checked to see how many pilots were on the servers, and it was 3 (inc me) so I left... bah, humbug, again!

ACE-FLO
3rd October 2009, 12:56 PM
:blarg Going online, join me! :g

ACE-FLO
7th October 2009, 01:20 PM
at home, bored, with a cold too. Anyone fancy a short pulse session?

ACE-FLO
9th October 2009, 02:23 PM
Attn: TeamLink tournament to take place today at 16:30gmt. One space left for a phantom ready pilot. TeamLink is the most fun you'll have on Pulse - Ever! Don't think twice - PM Archman to confirm your participation now, time is of the essence!

Peace!

invernomuto
9th October 2009, 05:18 PM
Well, WOHD Servers are still down... anyone for a couple Pulse sessions in 5 minutes from now?
I'll be in the english speaking lobby.

archman
9th October 2009, 05:22 PM
pass is zz00, get in.

ACE-FLO
9th October 2009, 05:26 PM
Well, WOHD Servers are still down... anyone for a couple Pulse sessions in 5 minutes from now?
I'll be in the english speaking lobby.

Join Arch595esc room the password is in trhe post above,

Ciao amigo

invernomuto
9th October 2009, 05:30 PM
looks like it's having a hard time finding games... I guess there's some sort of curse on us racers these days :blarg

edit: ciao :D

invernomuto
9th October 2009, 05:50 PM
ok, I definitely need some (read: a lot) more practice on Pulse...

ACE-FLO
9th October 2009, 06:10 PM
You did well mate, we'll play again soon. Ciao :)

invernomuto
9th October 2009, 06:17 PM
I hope so :D
just give me some time to recover from the cramps and to remember the freaking tracks! : :P

ACE-FLO
9th October 2009, 06:39 PM
You impressed us all by staying with it mate - I think the actual phrase was "He has a lot of honour, this Invernomuto guy eh?" :)

Well done, and keep with it!!! Pulse is awesome mate - once it clicks... :rock

invernomuto
10th October 2009, 08:43 AM
Thank you for the really kind words, I'm impressed at your enthusiasm directed at my poor attempt at driving a bullet through a dark maze :D
I mean I'm so used to HD lights&colour show that Pulse looked really pitch dark in comparison.
Then there is the PSP controls vs. DS3 problem but that's another story...

I believe Pulse is the best PSP game to date and certainly it's the one I play the most (even if I have to admit Gran Turismo is approaching it very fast ;))

ACE-FLO
10th October 2009, 12:03 PM
Calling all Pulse Warriors, a Pulse session will be hosted by me in half hour.

See you there, pilot.

Ace

MrSmadSmartAlex
10th October 2009, 01:03 PM
:lolI went on, but there was nobody else online!:lol

!!!!??!!?!

ACE-FLO
10th October 2009, 01:12 PM
Sorry dude, had a long call but going on now!

Let's roll! :rock

EDIT: We had a superb session. Big thanks to MrSmadSmartAlex and Archman! :)

ACE-FLO
11th October 2009, 08:35 PM
I'm online now - if anyone wants in, then join me!

ACE-FLO rolling :g AirLicker mkII is all fixed up and ready to race! :g

EDIT: Mdhay joined me for a short session - and eliminated me on Dekon W :blarg Well done mate!

Race more often mate - you're bloody faaaaaaaaaaaast! :g

mdhay
12th October 2009, 04:35 PM
Don't worry - you were number two. *cough* Zargz *cough*:p

Sorry for DC'ing before - my mother disturbed me again.:rolleyes:

MrSmadSmartAlex
12th October 2009, 06:04 PM
I'm going to host some Phantom for about a half hour if anybody wants a quick race.:)

edit: Thanks to frotman1664 for quitting mid-race. ****ing loser.:lol

ACE-FLO
13th October 2009, 03:55 PM
*cough* Zargz *cough*:p

Wha? did I miss something? :D

mdhay
13th October 2009, 04:21 PM
He was my first elimination. Plasma straight in the face. :bomb :pirate :mr-t

ACE-FLO
13th October 2009, 04:54 PM
Oh, I see! Zargz don't play much anymore - shame really, he was a cool Pulse Pilot!

Anyway, I'm online now - Join me for a Pulse session! :)

Lance
13th October 2009, 06:45 PM
zargz is just cool in general.

NightArh
13th October 2009, 09:48 PM
me and Kigo made an experiment: we played pulse via adhoc through adhoc party. it was successful. race was enough smooth

MrSmadSmartAlex
13th October 2009, 10:08 PM
That's good.:)
Because that or Xlink Kai are how we'll have to play when the Pulse servers eventually go down.;)

NightArh
14th October 2009, 07:15 AM
Do you think this is possible? Pulse servers are the most stable servers on the earth and nothing can prevent our sessions :blarg

KIGO1987
14th October 2009, 09:19 AM
me and Kigo made an experiment: we played pulse via adhoc through adhoc party. it was successful. race was enough smooth

That's good.:)
Because that or Xlink Kai are how we'll have to play when the Pulse servers eventually go down.;)

Yeah im happy to report it all worked out well, ad-hoc will be what we all are going to be using when SL cuts the servers for Pulse. Gran Turismo worked out ok, FPS was a tad ****, other than that it work out.

Why SCE hasn't distributed ad-hoc party application outside of Japan i simple do not know why, but everybody is getting really pissed off about that it not being available in US/EU/AU/ASIA PSN stores. Quite simple everybody will be doing the create a dud PSN account to get this. SCE knows of this practice, yet doesnt do anything about, wtf. Anyhow ive got ad-hoc party working on my PS3, so i am happy.

ACE-FLO
14th October 2009, 12:17 PM
:g Anyone up for a few races? I'm good to go!

Post here if you do and I'll get online. :)

KIGO1987
14th October 2009, 01:04 PM
Set up you PS3 Slim Ace, and download the ad-hoc app off the JAP PSN store, so we can do GT online play, as well as Pure:)

ACE-FLO
14th October 2009, 05:27 PM
Need New TV (a HD one) coz my one is a rear projection muthfukked-up **** which displays white as grey - so its PSP only for now peeps! :?

Anyone up for a session at 9pm GMT - tonight I'll be online...

... EDIT - :g let's roll some... I'm online Now! :rock

NightArh
15th October 2009, 09:09 AM
PSN requires 6.10 firmware now. :mad:

archman
15th October 2009, 09:32 AM
Pulse servers are the most stable servers on the earth and nothing can prevent our sessions :blarg

It prevented our TLD session a week ago. :lol

@ PSN requiring 6.10: Yeah, a new security measurement. Will last until the new GEN release. Anyway, I don't care, as I don't play online anymore. :)

ACE-FLO
15th October 2009, 12:14 PM
The TLD didn't happen because of "server maintenance" - I don't think Sony/SL will turn the servers off anytime soon, Pulse is now platinum - meaning, it's a best seller, and peeps bought the game under the impression that it is online multiplayer ready!

Besides, if they were to shut the servers down, I'd imagine someone from SL/Sony would let us know, here at the zone first!

All this random speculation about Pulse servers being shut down, is baseless dribble... and sounds foolish to me. :)

KIGO1987
15th October 2009, 05:50 PM
PSN requires 6.10 firmware now. :mad:

Yesp:?

I discovered that last week trying to get my Veyron on the PSP with the promotional code.

6.10 is needed now. Fun fun fun.

MrSmadSmartAlex
15th October 2009, 06:31 PM
The TLD didn't happen because of "server maintenance"
There was no "server maintenance" nonsense for Arch or me.:P

Pulse is now platinum - meaning, it's a best seller, and peeps bought the game under the impression that it is online multiplayer ready!
Platinum status generally requires 400000 or so sales worldwide in a year for PS1 games. PS2 and PSP games don't have this restriction, so it means nothing.

Besides, if they were to shut the servers down, I'd imagine someone from SL/Sony would let us know, here at the zone first!:lol:lol:lol Since when did Sony care about their customers after they've got their money?

All this random speculation about Pulse servers being shut down, is baseless dribble... and sounds foolish to me. :)
I only said it will happen eventually, which it will. No need to panic.;)

ACE-FLO
15th October 2009, 07:34 PM
I work in media, Smad. And know full well how advertising law works, and am sure that when Sony advertises a title as a 'Platinum' release, it means the game did well in terms of sales, enough to warrant it the title of Platinum... anything else is just noise :g ...

As for me panicking, that happens only when I'm racing fast pilots like you... :)

... fancy a race or two? ;)

MrSmadSmartAlex
15th October 2009, 08:59 PM
I've read in a couple of places that the PSP Greatest Hits range are the games which sell well, and the PSP Platinum range is just :blarg. Try looking up "Platinum range" on Wikipedia. I'll try to find where else I read it before.;)
I can't connect to the PSN at the moment:( - only 6.10 FW is allowed in. But as soon as I can connect again, I'll be up for many races!:D

ACE-FLO
16th October 2009, 12:46 PM
Wiki is crap - it was probably teenage xbox fanboys who wrote that.

Go type in "PSP platinum games" in google... says what I said, in so many words. :)

Anyone wanna race tonite?

MrSmadSmartAlex
16th October 2009, 01:26 PM
:lol OK, whatever. "probably" "xbox fanboys" - nice proof.:D
The lack of Pulse players is what makes me doubt that it's sold that much, not just reading that page on Wiki.
Also, I typed "psp platinum games" into google and guess what came up?
.....nothing relevant.:lol
Simply saying "I work in media" isn't going to convince me either way, so provide some source, or stop your "noise".:p

ACE-FLO
16th October 2009, 02:08 PM
Noise? :D that's my line Alex ;) hehe

ok - you wanted the proof. so - http://209.85.229.132/search?q=cache:G0jZFf0eoA8J:www.cnet.com.au/cheap-platinum-games-come-to-psp-240064061.htm+psp+platinum+games&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

for those who can't be bothered to click the link, here's the text from the site:
Sony's PlayStation Portable finally has its own range of 'Platinum' titles, with nine classic games re-released with a price tag of AU$39.95 each.

Platinum status is given to games which have sold a high number of units within a specific timeframe. The Platinum program first debuted in 1997 for the original PlayStation.

The PSP Platinum games, which will be available locally from 29 June, are:

3rd link down in google - nothing relevant? I think not... :g shoulda looked harder mate...

As for there not being many Pulse players out there, I think there are, but they don't have wifi maybe? Probably ther reason we don't know about them eh? heh...

MrSmadSmartAlex
16th October 2009, 02:29 PM
Actually, you pinched that term from FBJ.:g
That link's not proof. It's not an official Sony website, nor does the Sony rep say anything to confirm what you said, so it's no more proof than wiki is.;)
OK, maybe hundreds of thousands of people bought Pulse, but never played it or had any interest in it at all. That's possible, but I don't think it's likely. That and the fact that there's also a PSP Greatest Hits range suggests to me that Platinum doesn't mean much for PSP. Come on - over 400000 Pulse players?:lol

edit: in any case, this is a waste of time. My point was simply that the Pulse servers will eventually be shut down, as with all video games. When this happens, we'll have to use Xlink Kai, Adhoc Party, or something similar if we want to play Pulse online. It's not "foolish" or "baseless dribble". It's a fact.;)

ACE-FLO
16th October 2009, 03:40 PM
Direct from the source - the official playstation site: http://uk.playstation.com/games-media/news/articles/detail/item142199/The-best-of-PSP/

and in case you don't wanna click the link, here's the quote:

Only the best-selling games qualify for Platinum status, so you know that when you buy Platinum, you’re picking up a PSP favourite. The perfect way to show the brighter screen of PSP-3000 in its best light, or for filling a gap in your collection, there’s something for everyone on Platinum.

... and yeah Alex, I see the point you are making, but - it aint gonna be anytime soon, which is the point I was making. Eventually, we'll get a PS4 too but ya know what - speculation is speculation, it aint a fact til it's confirmed...

... Noise stopped! :D

MrSmadSmartAlex
16th October 2009, 04:03 PM
FFS, I don't care about Platinum :turd. Yes, I've already seen that page, and it looks pretty vague - no figures or anything, just marketing spiel. I can't believe you just wasted an hour finding that.:lol
And I never said the server was going down any time soon - you invented that part along with most of this useless waste of time "debate". Now even the off-topic has gone off-topic!:lol
You can carry on the pointless arguing and insults on your own if you like - I can't be bothered.;)

ACE-FLO
16th October 2009, 05:01 PM
Mr Smad Smart Alex - Can you take a minute to just chill out mate? :) What's all this about "pointless arguing" and "insults" ???? :? Seriously dude, you aint gonna get anything pointless or argumentative from me here, I proved that Pulse was platinum because of it selling well - something which you objected to mate. I didn't see any argument ensue from the circles we navigated around till I got to the crux of the matter at hand...

... and now that I have proved my point, with a quote from the official playstation site (which took me all of 2 mins to find btw - not an hour :D), I find you have not taken too well to my findings. Atleast it seems that way by your previous post. What I can't figure out is, you responded to the platinum release/pulse server debacle and then turn it by saying that you don't care for such and such...

...I didn't think I had offended you Smad, in any post here, have I? If I have, then I am sorry, some of us are more sensitive to a lil playful banter than others. I can understand that...

RE:PSP getting fixed, I can't wait til you're back mate (even though I get kicked - it's mad fun). The only decent competition I get these days is with zoners, all others just quit like sore ass losers dammit...

MrSmadSmartAlex
16th October 2009, 05:31 PM
:lol No, I'm not angry or offended. It's a forum for a video game. I just can't be bothered to argue about Platinum this and that, because it wasn't really anything to do with my point (and has no point) - it was just a minor thing I disagreed with, but don't really care about, that you just won't let go of:brickwall.:lol
This is where the pointless argument-starting and insults are from:

All this random speculation about Pulse servers being shut down, is baseless dribble... and sounds foolish to me.
I simply said Adhoc Party and Xlink Kai will be useful when the Pulse servers eventually go down. They will. What's your point - you think the Pulse servers will be up forever?:lol If so, you're living in a fantasy world. If not, why bother posting this crap?:?

Yeah, looking forward to playing online again. I am considering buying a 2nd PSP as a spare anyway, so I could run that one on OFW if I end up buying it.:)

ACE-FLO
16th October 2009, 05:48 PM
Ah, that's cool that you didn't find anything offensive, I certainly didn't mean to offend...

.../My "baseless dribble" comment wasn't diercted at you Smad, or anyone in particular... but it was directed at the useless banter speculating other ways to play this game when the servers do go down, eventually... by which time I'll be schott of this game anyhow.

RE: Me living in a fantasy world - true, I do schmoke the good schitt :D and when the pulse servers do eventually get switched off, (in 3 years I estimate) I'll be rocking the PS3/PS4 maybe? and some shoot em up or RPG no doubt (Not forgetting our beloved wipeout series)

Anyhow, that episode is over, so let's move onto better things such as WIPEOUT PULSE ONLINE :rock YAY...

A second PSP? cool beans man. You decided on a 2k,a 3k or the Go? :)

MrSmadSmartAlex
16th October 2009, 05:57 PM
Sure, but Xlink Kai and Adhoc Party aren't speculation - they're already a good way to play the game online, with no "server maintenance", FW requirements, and potentially less lag and FPS reductions, amongst other advantages. I don't intend to stop playing Pulse, although I'm sure I'll cut down eventually, so this isn't "useless" to me or anybody else who wants to play this game online in future.;)

About the new PSP, 2000 FTW!:D

ACE-FLO
16th October 2009, 06:07 PM
ah, nicely explained Smad - cheers bud!

So it's the 2000? cool man, I heard the 3000 had interlacing issues so it was a no go - the Go is too expensive for what it is ... a smaller PSP device (why?) so the 2000 is the best choice - a good choice.

I won't be home til around 8pm-ish tonight. Had to work late, so will be online after 9pm GMT tonight. Just hoping some peeps will actually stay in and race instead of force quitting coz they suck. I'm even gonna call the room WIPEOUTZONEcom - in the vain hope that some peeps will join and learn how to play this game to a better standard. Wipeoutzone definitely helped me to improve my game, showed me those cool BR spots - like the ones on Dekon which you showed me MrSmad, hmmm.... here's to me hoping, I guess.

Forever the optimist!!! Gah! :D

ACE-FLO
18th October 2009, 03:08 PM
Some dude called WORHOU hosted Phantom races and they were all on - get this - Metropia White! We raced around 10 odd times, and he didn't quit :rock

And he aint too bad either, get's his times down to 1:43:?? once or twice, and he even beat me once, when a BR saw my mkIII end up on its' side! :D

WORHOU - if you're reading this, Join the Zone! :)

I love Metropia White :) birds of a feather and all that jazz :D

Edit: His online Id is WOAHOU ... sorry

NightArh
18th October 2009, 05:39 PM
I am still banned :) I will join you Ace with pleasure to give you masterclass when I will be able:lol

ACE-FLO
18th October 2009, 06:13 PM
Night, we'll kick soon I hope... it's been ages man! :)

Edit: @ Night, banned is too strong a word I think - more of a 'lock out'.... 6.10 is required right? So no ban :) I'm glad coz a ban implies that PSN disabled your PSN-ID or locked your psp system - which they have not. And are not allowed to lock psp's..... You have to get 6.10 on there, otherwise no online :( and that can drain the fun out of portable gaming experiences...

... hopefully, I'll catch you online soon buddy, :)

ACE-FLO
23rd October 2009, 10:26 AM
I am also banned - I don't think it is too strong a word anymore :D hehe

ACE-FLO
31st October 2009, 08:34 PM
I have to get me a new PSP soon! I haven't raced online in almost 2weeks and I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE - I NEED PULSE ONLINE - I'M EXPERIENCING WITHDRAWAL AND I'M GONNA CRY IF I DON'T GET MY FIX !

... sorry, had to vent off! ;)

Seraph
2nd November 2009, 11:31 AM
Man... ACE needs help... I can feel ya mate. I'm in the same position as you are... Can't take it anymore!! :brickwall:hyper

ACE-FLO
2nd November 2009, 01:38 PM
... crawls, can hardly breathe... every movement is a gargantuan effort... the pain is unbearable, dehydrated he feels the roof of his mouth with his tongue, it's dry... but he manages to gasp "need Pulse... on..line" - excerpt 'diaries of a mad pilot' :D

Seraph
3rd November 2009, 10:58 AM
Hillarious ACE...!! :D :D LOL Man you got talent... Maybe switch to writting woz pilots' stories rather than playing online...? ..... ..... Nope... lol :D
I'm kicking TT alot these days but damn miss the online onslaughts we had...

MrSmadSmartAlex
3rd November 2009, 03:57 PM
Nice, Seraph - TT is the best mode!:+:+

Also, I ordered another PSP for ofw yesterday, so I'll be back online very soon!:D

Seraph
3rd November 2009, 08:21 PM
The thing is I do have a second psp which is ofw but noone inside to compete with... The old gang is out... Bummer... Respect :D

leungbok
5th November 2009, 10:42 AM
Nice, Seraph - TT is the best mode!:+:+

Also, I ordered another PSP for ofw yesterday, so I'll be back online very soon!:D

It's still time to cancel it and to order a ps3 slim instead (with ad-hoc party possible to install on) and join us also on WOHD. Don't trust all the complaints here, HD rocks and the TT contest is great too ! ;)

ACE-FLO
5th November 2009, 02:18 PM
yes, hd fury are really quite cool to play, and half the complaints are probably exagerrations - i'm getting into it :)

mdhay
5th November 2009, 03:55 PM
You wait untill tomorrow.;) :twisted

ACE-FLO
5th November 2009, 04:24 PM
what happens tomorrow?

MrSmadSmartAlex
5th November 2009, 04:41 PM
It's still time to cancel it and to order a ps3 slim instead (with ad-hoc party possible to install on) and join us also on WOHD. Don't trust all the complaints here, HD rocks and the TT contest is great too ! ;)
:lol Sorry, it just arrived!
As far as WOHD goes, I have played it at a friend's house, and I didn't notice the bugs mentioned on the forums, but I just don't really get on with the handling. It feels all "bouncy" to me, and not as fast as Pulse or Pure. It's still a great game, but not great enough for me to buy a PS3 or give up playing Pulse.;)
If I do buy a PS3 for another reason though, I will buy WOHD of course!

mdhay
5th November 2009, 05:06 PM
what happens tomorrow?

I can play it. :twisted

hehe... eheheheheheeheh.... ahahahahah muahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

:bat:bat:bat

ACE-FLO
6th November 2009, 12:06 PM
... oh dear, time to get battered like a fish! ... Piranha lovers - sorry! :D

MrSmadSmartAlex
8th November 2009, 08:44 PM
In triple_lei's Phantom room right now!:D

edit: Come and play Pulse! No adverts here.;)

MrSmadSmartAlex
22nd November 2009, 09:52 PM
Racing Phantom online now with FBJ and armageddon012!:D
Probably be on for 30-60 minutes.

edit: this armageddon012 is an impressive Phantom pilot.:clap Anybody raced them before or are they a new player?

ACE-FLO
22nd November 2009, 10:33 PM
New pilot? Awesome man! Get that pilot here on the Zone MrSmad! i'll be returning to Pulse at some point! Just nee me a new psp is all... :)

Mr Phlanj
23rd November 2009, 09:40 AM
hiya! I'm not realy new to pulse but I'll start playing it online tonight because OBH lent it me. my tag is MrP and I'll be on at about 6.00pm GMT:0 so I hope to get a chance to race you guys :D

oh and p.s I race phantom

MrSmadSmartAlex
23rd November 2009, 04:33 PM
Hi there! I can't resist playing some Phantom:D, so I'll come online for a few around 6 as well (in about a half hour, right?).

Mr Phlanj
23rd November 2009, 04:41 PM
sweet, sounds good :D

Edit: ok so far out of about 10 races i have won none :P

MrSmadSmartAlex
23rd November 2009, 06:08 PM
Hehe, but you put some serious pressure on me most of those!;)
You should race Pulse more often. We need more fast Phantom pilots!:D
Cheers for racing.:+

OBH
25th November 2009, 01:10 PM
out of about 10 races i have won none :P

I told you mate, MrSmadSmartAlex is a beast is his EGX :beer

Mr Phlanj
25th November 2009, 01:29 PM
he says i but pressure on him but only when i slowed him down with a quake or the weapon pads were turbo happy

ACE-FLO
26th November 2009, 01:09 PM
ah, MrSmad is untouchable in weps off races ;)

MrPhlanj, stick with it, i'll be joining you guys in January :rock

secret_punisher
27th November 2009, 09:08 AM
hi all i am a new pilot ... and also i am new in wipeout series... i bought a couple of days ago wipeout pulse for my ps2 .. and it' amazing.. but i was wondering ... is it possible for me to play pulse online with my ps2.. ad if yes.. how can i do this ??

btw i have a new slim ps2..

thanks all

Mr Phlanj
27th November 2009, 12:12 PM
I never new it was out for the PS2 so I wouldnt know mate sorry.

And welcome to the forum :D

ACE-FLO
27th November 2009, 05:42 PM
Welcome to the forum. Pulse on PS2 does not have an online multiplayer mode, but pulse on the psp does.

MrSmadSmartAlex
29th November 2009, 08:03 PM
Online right now with trufflefunk and Kappeskopp!:D

edit: This has become the best Phantom session in ages!!:D Flashback_Jack, triple_lei, trufflefunk, armageddon012, MrPhlanj and me in one room! And just as I typed that, 2 more joined - a full room on Pulse!?!:o

Mr Phlanj
29th November 2009, 10:11 PM
that was some frantic games. i wish i got there a bit sooner but new top gear was on :) hope to race u all again soon

MrSmadSmartAlex
29th November 2009, 10:53 PM
Yeah, they were frantic!:eek
Looks like you got into online Pulse at just the right time - it's been quiet for a while, but it's starting to pick up again with these Sunday Phantom sessions. ;)

Thanks to all the players I mentioned above, plus WAOHOU who joined for quite a few of the later races.:+:+
Hopefully, this'll be on again next Sunday too.

OBH
30th November 2009, 01:01 PM
Wow, sounds awesome :) Never had the pleasure to race Mr FBJ myself.

ACE-FLO
30th November 2009, 01:31 PM
Smad, i've raced that WOUHOU dude back in October (18th/19th i think) and yeah, he hosted Phantom races. They were all Metropia too :D He didn't quit or anything, that's something eh? WOUHOU got beans - good going WOUHOU!

OBH, FBJ is a faaaaast one, wait til you see his AG-SYS custom skins - distraction on track :D they're pretty awesome.

Aw, these sunday night sessions sound 'so gouda' - damn!

Mr Phlanj
30th November 2009, 02:52 PM
then come and get you're self involved man :D

NightArh
30th November 2009, 03:44 PM
Does Pulse Online scene is still alive?

MrSmadSmartAlex
30th November 2009, 05:50 PM
Well, I wouldn't exactly say there's been a "scene" since I started playing (in March this year), but yeah, I was in a full room of fast Phantom players last night and it was insane, so it's "alive" enough for me! :D

edit: That said, the more Phantom players active on Pulse, the better! ;)

trufflefunk
30th November 2009, 06:42 PM
Yes indeed MrSmad, the most intense racing I have had online since I started sunday nights rule on pulse im pleased it seems to be becoming a regular thing :g

abukii
2nd December 2009, 04:48 PM
Sundays, eh? I can do that. ACE, Ill message you on the PS3 and we can all go from there. I was actually going to post in Pulse forum, but I might as well do it here. Ive been playing tons of Pulse. Havent quite finished the grid, nor am I going for leaderboard times, but I must say, its a step up from Pure (which I loved). Is Ad Hoc Party out over the pond yet??

MrSmadSmartAlex
2nd December 2009, 05:41 PM
Yep, Pulse is immense fun, and IMO the best game in the series.:D
I think Adhoc Party is out or soon to be released in Europe, but we play Pulse on infrastructure mode through the PSN (ofw only at this time). If you're on ofw, do join us on Sundays - Phantom only btw!:banzai
If you're on CFW, maybe we'll race sometime on Adhoc Party if I end up getting a PS3.:)

ACE-FLO
2nd December 2009, 06:16 PM
Wait , i can play pulse from my see eff dubble ü PSP via PS3 adhoc app??? how to do? :) awesome...

leungbok
2nd December 2009, 06:38 PM
I think Kigo leaves some explanations about ad-hoc party on the pure thread ;)
http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5479&page=4

MrSmadSmartAlex
2nd December 2009, 06:40 PM
Actually, now I think about it, I don't know for sure if a CFW PSP can use Adhoc Party.:paperbag
I'd just assumed because Xlink Kai does, so I guess it's possible that Sony block all but the latest FWs from connecting. You'll have to ask somebody with a CFW PSP and a PS3/Adhoc Party.

leungbok
2nd December 2009, 06:43 PM
Yes, it's possible ! I played pure against Kaori with my sith warrior's psp ! :lol

abukii
2nd December 2009, 07:02 PM
I dont run CFW at all. I guess that was veering off- topic when I mentioned Ad Hoc Party. My bad. I was just wondering if you guys had it yet.

NightArh
3rd December 2009, 03:49 PM
playing pulse online with AHP is even better than via PSN imo. so guys if you are going to play it through PS3 please let me know I need good mood atm

MrSmadSmartAlex
4th December 2009, 09:36 PM
lol WOAHOU just kicked me on Vertica White Phantom! :clap
I'll race him for a few more then I'm off for now. Maybe back online later or tomorrow at some point. I'll definitely be on for Sunday night as usual though. :D

Mr Phlanj
5th December 2009, 11:19 AM
I'm looking to play some phantom around late afternoon if anyone is up for it??

some time around 4:00pm GMT

MrSmadSmartAlex
5th December 2009, 03:04 PM
I'll race a few, then I gotta go. Coming online now.

Mr Phlanj
5th December 2009, 03:48 PM
good games MrS i finaly won one :) i hit the WLAN switch half way on amp>> :p that was silly of me

MrSmadSmartAlex
5th December 2009, 03:52 PM
:lol I thought it'd be something like that - happened to me before too. ;)
And congrats on your win!:D
Hopefully see you tomorrow evening for some more fast races.:+

edit: Just raced WOAHOU again. This guy is getting faster!

Mr Phlanj
5th December 2009, 03:58 PM
see u tommorow where i plan to add a 's' to my win :D

MrSmadSmartAlex
5th December 2009, 04:16 PM
Heh, I'm sure you will mate. These Sunday sessions are total chaos!:D

WOAHOU just pulled a final lap quit on me, unfortunately... I hope it was just a DC or something, because I won't race serial quitters, and he's a fast player. A shame...

MrSmadSmartAlex
6th December 2009, 09:05 PM
I'm going online for an hour or so for some Phantom races!:D

edit: Triple Lei, Flashback Jack, trufflefunk, and armageddon012 in right now, and it's hectic!:banzai

another edit: Thanks to the players above and packetmon for another great session!:)
No thanks to ICE-H14 for parking on the track shooting at people as he was lapped.:-

MrSmadSmartAlex
13th December 2009, 08:42 PM
Going online for some Phantom! :D

edit: another amazing Sunday session! Thanks Triple Lei, Flashback Jack, trufflefunk, packetmon (1:36 on Vertica White right away!), vitamindrink, and a couple of other guys who dropped in. :+:+

MrSmadSmartAlex
20th December 2009, 09:08 PM
Online right now! :hyper

Mr Phlanj
20th December 2009, 09:38 PM
good racing as allways but i havnt got any better :p

ACE-FLO
20th December 2009, 09:43 PM
I miss metropia white.... the metropians are missing their fave pilot... :(

MrSmadSmartAlex
20th December 2009, 09:58 PM
@MrPhlanj - :lol I haven't either. Thanks for racing.:+

@ACE - Metropia Reverse just isn't the same, eh? (:turd) ;)

Mr Phlanj
20th December 2009, 10:09 PM
(apart from a small chunk of it) i think its funny how metropia reverse in hd is metropie white, but white and black are better just because of that little bit more track

MrSmadSmartAlex
20th December 2009, 11:30 PM
Thanks Triple Lei, armageddon012, MrPhlanj, some player with a strange name I forgot, and The Return Of james_sp! :D
Great racing! :+:+

Mr Phlanj
20th December 2009, 11:58 PM
i would have raced for longer but match of the day was on

kanar
23rd December 2009, 12:10 PM
(just a quick reminder)

http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/images/avatars/wipeout_pulse/pulse_logo.png Pulse session hosted by MrSmadSmartAlex saturday 26, 19h00 GMT

Mr Phlanj
23rd December 2009, 12:13 PM
is there any room left??

MrSmadSmartAlex
23rd December 2009, 12:46 PM
Haha, thanks kanar.:+ I forgot to actually post anything about it on WoZ.:paperbag

There's plenty of room, MrPhlanj - this is Pulse after all!:lol So yes, do join!:+
It's pretty informal for this one. I haven't got people to confirm or anything, so I'll either have an open room, or I'll password-protect it and post the password on here, gamefaqs and Arena on the day.

kanar
23rd December 2009, 12:47 PM
is there any room left??

well if you're talking about MrSmadSmartAlex's sessions, yes of course there will be plenty of slots. I'll try to join you guys for a short while, just to remind me how I'm sucking at this game now.

EDIT : oups Ben already answered to you while I was posting eh eh.

stin
23rd December 2009, 12:50 PM
Ad-hoc or infrastructure?

kanar
23rd December 2009, 01:00 PM
classic infrastructure stuff mate, only PURE part of the event is powered by ad hoc party.

( Pulse session hosted by MrSmadSmartAlex saturday 26, 19h00 GMT ) ALL INFOS HERE==>http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7058

stin
23rd December 2009, 01:11 PM
Cheers mate, looks like I will be there.

MrSmadSmartAlex
23rd December 2009, 01:34 PM
Great stin!:+ Haven't raced you in a long time.
Had a fair few players interested now. I might have to password the room, so they can all get in, in case of an invasion of noob quitters.:lol

kaori
26th December 2009, 11:28 AM
I will be present for avalon tonight :rock

MrSmadSmartAlex
26th December 2009, 12:37 PM
kaori too! Fast players in tonight!:D
As far as I know, it'll be trufflefunk, Flashback Jack, MrPhlanj, stin, kaori, and also G-Supernoel and E-Oxygen from Arena said they'll try to join too. If the server is busy, I'll put a password on the room. Otherwise, I'll leave it open.
btw, I'll be on MSN tonight (my new address is on my WoZ profile). :)

Mr Phlanj
26th December 2009, 02:37 PM
sorry i wont be able to make it tonight guys :(