PDA

View Full Version : Online Meetings, Pulse

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14

kaori
10th July 2009, 06:05 PM
I'll play tonight in less than 30 minutes. Join me :hyper

ACE-FLO
10th July 2009, 06:20 PM
Yep, sure thing Kaori... I'll be there (unless some darned emergency comes up)

Oh - Arch - The Lag causes my stigmatism to irritate me so much that I just can't play mate... No lag - me happy monkey, ... lag - me bad baboon!!! Baboon ass = big red target!!! Me dont wanna be target or baboon butt!!!:o

---

EDIT: the FPS loss, turned me into a baboon lol

archman
10th July 2009, 08:22 PM
Thanks to Alex the d-pad brokee, kaori (the best hosting ever!), leungbok, NightArh, Ace and all others who participated on this big shot tonight!!! :)

ACE-FLO
10th July 2009, 08:25 PM
Wait - your D-pad too Arch? that's you and smad now... Aw man!!!

kaori
10th July 2009, 08:49 PM
Thanks to (master no weapons) archman, ACE-FLO, MrSmadSmartAlex, my french mates ilthuo and leungbok, NightArh, and Asayyeah.

I can't often play Pulse, it's a pleasure to share races with you.
Now I'm ready to challenge Asayyeah, ExpitariuS and Livitarium monday in real life ;)

ACE-FLO
10th July 2009, 08:55 PM
on Pulse? this'll be amazing... any chance of getting it on youtube for us to see you guys' amazing skills???

kaori
10th July 2009, 08:57 PM
Pulse, Pure, HD, and other old WipEouts :D
Video will be upload, no worry :hyper

NightArh
10th July 2009, 09:09 PM
Thanks for great pastime! We have to gather more often! ;)

ACE-FLO
10th July 2009, 09:16 PM
Yeah, the weps off session I really enjoyed, for once!!! Thanks to Kaori, Leungbok, Ilthuo, Arch Smad, and all who joined...

Thanks to Night aswell, who had an excellent session with Arch and I earlier, then after Arch left, a cool run with me 1 on 1...

Night, I want my revenge for Tech Black - you owned me!!!

i'm going online to race in about an hour - I'll be on and off till about 3am London GMT+1... I got my scoobies and am planning on enjoying some races... Join if you want. It'll be fun!

archman
11th July 2009, 12:08 AM
Weapons off are very appreciated and should be integrated in the next TLD session for the testing purposes. Actually, I'm thinking about that. 20 races. No mess on the track. Pure air. You. The track. Are you ready?...

Asayyeah
11th July 2009, 12:13 AM
Great night session i had ! it's was hard to start with those hungry pilots trying to fight you along each inch of the track!
Too bad i couldn't race you archy and the other earlier pilots , i did started by a 12 tracks tourney warm up ( there's always better for a warm up than a biiig tour lol) hosted by Kaori who won with quite a few points ahead of Alex closely followed by me and Leungbok, then a cool speedy session of multiple various tracks ordered by Alex the hoster in which we had some interesting racetimes :o, too bad the unique race we had with AceFlo was tech de ra and this was the closest final we had together ( 0.2 sec) between us 3 on the finishing line.
Now i turn myself into sleep mode : bed engaged gooooo

MrSmadSmartAlex
11th July 2009, 12:29 AM
Thanks kaori for hosting some great tours!:+ Nice to do some weapons off too.;) Great races with arch, ACE, Asa, NightArh, leungbok, Ilthuo, and various other racers.
Nice races afterwards, Asa and ace.:D

ACE-FLO
11th July 2009, 01:17 AM
Yeah, that "tech de ra w" we had, was the most exciting race I had in over 2weeks... maybe longer.

However, I think I've got a weak wifi connection, hence me getting the boot. I tried to rejoin too, but bugger it, I couldn't so gave up!

Asa beat me on Talons W, on the last bend of the last lap! Amazing. He does this regular. I'm a lil afraid of him, coz whenever Asa is in the race, my adrenaline goes thru the roof. Asa = skillz

leungbok
11th July 2009, 07:01 AM
yeah it was fun :D I didn't played pulse online since ages and it's still great !! ;)

ACE-FLO
11th July 2009, 12:52 PM
I'm going online for some races, anyone wanna race?

---

Going online again! who wants to race?

ACE-FLO
11th July 2009, 09:01 PM
Damn, no1 must have seen my edit lol...

I'm going online to race, join me... cool session awaits!

---

edit. I cant connect. Must be the rain messing with the signal. not my day is it?

ACE-FLO
12th July 2009, 06:25 PM
Not raining now though!

Am online now, anyone wanna race a few?

NightArh
12th July 2009, 06:50 PM
join us!

ACE-FLO
12th July 2009, 07:45 PM
ok - things got interesting here - Triple_Lei in the house!!!

Arch - Smad - join please!!!!

Oh guys, you're awesome for joining...

Good session here...

Thanks to NightArh and Smad for being hosts, Arch for being a crazy bad ass as usual, and a few noobs who joined too but didn't quite make it to the end!!! Hang in there guys - you will improve with time (humph) we need more pulsers on this scene!!!

Oh - almost forgot, Thannks to Triple_Lei aswell for joining the room when Night was hosting, awesome races earlier!

MrSmadSmartAlex
12th July 2009, 09:36 PM
Thanks arch, ace, NightArh, triple_lei for some great races just now. I haven't been online much recently, but maybe I'll get back into it(which means less time for TT:( haha) - it was what got me hooked on Pulse in the first place.:D

ACE-FLO
12th July 2009, 11:39 PM
I'm gniog bcak olnine to rcae, jion me!

(strange how you read that and understood it... the mind is a powerful processor)

MrSmadSmartAlex
13th July 2009, 05:01 PM
I'm racing online for a short while, if anybody fancies it?:hyper

ACE-FLO
13th July 2009, 05:26 PM
Still online? I might join after I eat...

MrSmadSmartAlex
13th July 2009, 05:33 PM
I'm only staying on for a bit longer, then I have to eat. Had a few nice races with Loopz, but nobody else is joining.
Maybe I'll come back on later, but I'll probably be busy.

ACE-FLO
13th July 2009, 05:41 PM
Coool, I'll not chew, just swallow these morsels of food - i need revenge on that LoopZ character for eliminating in a race!

btw, who is hosting? if its him - you can go about your business and I'll take over!

MrSmadSmartAlex
13th July 2009, 05:42 PM
I'm hosting right now. Game name: "Peeenis":lol:lol
Not staying on long though...

ACE-FLO
13th July 2009, 05:46 PM
Peeeenins - I lol'd...

Why Smad? Why?

Hehehe;)

Ok - I'm done here... you still online?

----

Bah - me guesses not!

designer_79
15th July 2009, 08:36 AM
Hey guys, any chance some of you Pulse-crackheads are online in about 3 hours? I am a bit ahead of GMT (7 hours i guess) so it's probably not easy for me to join any Pulse online sessions ... Anyway , if you feel the desire to kick a noob's ass let me know :cold ... ill be on tracks :cold

NightArh
15th July 2009, 08:53 AM
That would be cool! But not today :frown:

ACE-FLO
15th July 2009, 06:03 PM
Going online for some races, join me if you feel like a lil runaround for fun!!!
---

edit: raced a pilot called Dark Empereor09, who hosted Rapier and next race hosted Phantom. Shows some promise, but needs to host more than just Moa W lol.

also thanks to Patscap and HerosWorms,

going back online see what's up!

MrSmadSmartAlex
16th July 2009, 03:32 AM
...but needs to host more than just Moa W lol.

Look who's talking.:P

:lolSorry, couldn't resist.;) I'm going online at some point tomorrow - hopefully catch you for some non-Moa races!:D

ACE-FLO
16th July 2009, 10:53 AM
Metropia Kings... lol.

I got some **** to sort out tonight but yeah, if I get time why not?

NightArh
16th July 2009, 05:33 PM
NightArh wants some Night Sessions too (:coffee+RedBull)

ACE-FLO
16th July 2009, 06:04 PM
Any one up for some races?... going online in half hour, just gotta munch quickly...

MrSmadSmartAlex
16th July 2009, 06:48 PM
Nobody joining...
I'll wait a little longer, then I'm out (back to TT:lol).

edit: nah, mostly quitters online right now (glider01 didn't quit though:)). All the others have now been added to my "quitters list"!:lol

ACE-FLO
17th July 2009, 07:56 PM
Excellent session earlier with MrSmadSmarAlex.

Anyway, I'm going online in half hour for a race or ten. Join meh.

MrSmadSmartAlex
17th July 2009, 08:34 PM
OK, I'll be on for a few in 10 minutes or so.

edit: thanks ace - awesome races mate!:+:+ The airlicker skin was putting me off so much, that I had to choose the stupidest looking ship in the game (Qirex concept) to even things out.:lol

q_dmc12
19th July 2009, 09:56 AM
guess you wont be seeing me on - the little I am. Seems my account is suspended cuz sony is moving (and deleting) old accounts to its new EU servers.

Oh, get this they don't support my PSPs Model# :P ..:(

MrSmadSmartAlex
19th July 2009, 01:28 PM
q dmc12 - You sure you don't just need to update your firmware? PSN blocked firmwares under 5.50 I think, a week or two ago. Your PSP model shouldn't affect it, as even the old 1000 (phat) can run the latest firmware.

ACE-FLO
19th July 2009, 01:44 PM
I've got the Phat too. I get prompted to upgrade firmware automatically... and am running the latest firmware for like a month now! Don't you guys get prompted to update firmware?

KIGO1987
19th July 2009, 06:10 PM
Kay me Alex and CC are having a few pulse rounds, feel free to join guys, Pulse online rulz no vista pads:g

archman
20th July 2009, 07:24 PM
Thanks to Smadex for racing, and to me for pulling off a blobleblop.

MrSmadSmartAlex
20th July 2009, 07:33 PM
Thanks for racing, Arch the Attempted Quitter!:lol:lol:lol
Online wasn't as buggy as usual for me, so that was a really good session. Even set a few personal online bests.;)

OBH
20th July 2009, 08:28 PM
what time do you guys get on??? i never see anyone.

archman
20th July 2009, 08:38 PM
having sex or? ;)
Well, we race when we appoint thru msn mostly. I can race if you want, you in?

MrSmadSmartAlex
20th July 2009, 09:04 PM
Yeah, post here when you want to race, or in advance. I'm usually signed in here when I'm available, so I'll see it.;)
I don't think people really hang around the servers any more, but there's still some of us wanting to race online:hyper.

ACE-FLO
20th July 2009, 09:14 PM
Yep, in the evenings - I'm always up for a few races...;)

Aeroracer
20th July 2009, 11:20 PM
jade-applebum seeks like minded people for online pulse games.

ACE-FLO
21st July 2009, 11:12 AM
ah, you got online. good.

Thanks to James for the one race we had. I got schooled again lol.

Anyway... I'll be back online checking to see if anyone is online.

NightArh
21st July 2009, 01:33 PM
Please make more online sessions! I dont want to suck in Pulse :p

PS
Please do not offer me offline mode - I dont like to play with my own ghosts :D

archman
21st July 2009, 02:12 PM
ACE-FLO, such a wonderful usual predictable chain-win of yours!!! You became Elite in Pulse! What's your rank now? It should be top 5 from what I see!!! ;)

OBH
21st July 2009, 02:23 PM
My little bro's trying to get involved online at the moment

If you come across me..... its not really me :)

archman
21st July 2009, 02:28 PM
Don't let him mock your name with some quits in the middle of the race. :D ;)

ACE-FLO
21st July 2009, 02:57 PM
lol, I'm not top tier yet! Far from it. I get skooled regular lol. However Arch, I'm only 3 points away from the man with no face lol

Arch, Night, let's jam again. Say tonight at 8pm GMT+1!

Also, can OBH, Smad and Jasmin race at this time too?...

If we can get a good turnout, it'll be banging!

Yihhee, Shamone... (does an MJ dance move)

NightArh
21st July 2009, 03:11 PM
More people leads to good chances for me for taking not last places :rock

MrSmadSmartAlex
21st July 2009, 04:07 PM
I might well show up for a few tonight.:) No promises, but I will try.

ACE-FLO
21st July 2009, 06:40 PM
OK, Am online with Night, Smad and OBH, Kigo will be joioning us soon. Get on yer horses and lets ride!

NightArh
21st July 2009, 08:16 PM
Thanks for pulsing! Great evening!

OBH
21st July 2009, 08:16 PM
Sorry wasnt on long, no battery and dont have the charger with me!!

Need some practice though, i had NO idea where i was going, and you guys are fast! MrSmadSmartAlex is properly fast! and got a cool EGX skin :)

Get yourselves on HD and ill get my own back! :g

MrSmadSmartAlex
21st July 2009, 08:33 PM
Thanks mate.:redface: :lol
Yes, on HD you would destroy me! I'm the worst player in the world!
I may actually buy a PS3 and HD sometime soon though, so I can come online and get kicked.:lol

Also thanks to ACE, NightArh, and a few others who joined for the odd race. Nice session.:+

NightArh
21st July 2009, 08:48 PM
I may actually buy a PS3 and HD sometime soon though, so I can come online and get kicked.:lol

will be learning together... you, Ace and me..like white furry kitties among angry and fury dogz lol.Anyway Pulse is the best Wipeout :P

OBH
21st July 2009, 09:57 PM
Nah, pitching in HD is far, far better :)

Ill try getting some practice in, ill be back!!!

ACE-FLO
22nd July 2009, 12:49 AM
Those were some fun races earlier. Good to see OBH joining the Pulse circus with us.

HD has to be done, Fury sounds goOd... and I'm strangely looking forward to being a noob again. sjit. I'm rambling on...

q_dmc12
22nd July 2009, 05:48 AM
i'm back and ready for racing - finally upgraded from 3.71 :P

NightArh
22nd July 2009, 08:18 AM
Whoa! I hope we will have 20-30 gorgeous races tonight and out pulse will become more frequent!! :+ But I have to remove that rust from my AG ship before

ACE-FLO
22nd July 2009, 03:09 PM
early one again, but I fancy a few races... going online

NightArh
22nd July 2009, 04:23 PM
Heh Ace I have just visited lobby but there were no peeps :(

ACE-FLO
22nd July 2009, 07:52 PM
Had a good few races with Kigo, til I got booted out...

Kigo, if you are reading this, it aint over yet... Those were some damn fine races we just had buddy, some of the best yet!

Damn, I love Pulse!

Anyone up for a few more?

KIGO1987
22nd July 2009, 08:00 PM
They where some pretty slick races out there, i always seem to have more fun on Pulse online than HD online, since the game is more about handling and concentrating with the excess speed, not ponsing around pulling BRs all laps to gain a lead. A good racing line is prime in Pulse.

I was racing on the Fury tracks to get into the vibe of things to come,

What did you do Ace? You pulled a Mathew Basile on me man (another term for bailing out at the last minute).

Those last few races where down to the miller second on the final times, hope i didnt pull your rank off INFAXSU, Ace.

I need to quick charge the PSP anyways, so the right timing.

Race soon, i had fun Ace, hope you did too.

q_dmc12
22nd July 2009, 08:45 PM
Anyone fancy a race now?

ACE-FLO
22nd July 2009, 09:55 PM
Yes, let's race... I'll be online in 10 mins

archman
22nd July 2009, 10:02 PM
Announcement: Friday, July 31st

Taking racers for the list for some team racing. Anyone interested, PM me or post in TLD thread in Arena section.

MrSmadSmartAlex
24th July 2009, 12:04 AM
Thanks james and arch for the amazing tournaments and MSN(:lol:lol:lol) earlier!
One of the best I think.:+:+

archman
24th July 2009, 08:33 AM
It was truly amazing, yes. Hehe! Outstanding chats! :D Rare times when I really laugh out in my room because of some msn message LOL.

ACE-FLO
25th July 2009, 09:04 AM
Any takers? Going online!

MrSmadSmartAlex
25th July 2009, 07:42 PM
Just had 1 nice race with ACE, james, and P5-JPN, then got a DC:frown:. OFW is so awesome - glad to be back on it...:turd:lol
I'll try to join again if the game comes back up, but my "wlan switch is off" OFW probably won't let me.:lol

edit: thanks guys for a few great races! I enjoyed the actual racing a lot.;)

IxDELTAxI
25th July 2009, 11:52 PM
So when is the next pulse online meeting i want to be their i may have just gotten the game but, I want to race some veterans to help see where i need to improve my racing lines.

MrSmadSmartAlex
26th July 2009, 12:06 AM
I guess I'll play tomorrow at some point.
I'm on GMT +1 though, so you may be asleep or something when I play. But maybe I'll be on later than usual, as I have a little time off work next week.:)

You could always check the servers now and again, to see if anybody's on though. Usually it's quiet nowadays, but sometimes it randomly gets busy again.;)

IxDELTAxI
26th July 2009, 12:19 AM
I gotta go to church tomorrow morning so I was think of staying up all night to play wipeout Fury and pulse so I might see you online.

MrSmadSmartAlex
26th July 2009, 12:28 AM
Haha! Cool. I'm going to bed now, so maybe I'll race when I get up, in about 8 or 9 hours.;)

NightArh
26th July 2009, 01:13 PM
I make a suggestion to organize full of adrenaline Pulse sessions tonight... What do you think about this? http://kolobok.us/smiles/big_madhouse/gamer.gif

IxDELTAxI
26th July 2009, 02:22 PM
Im up for that we just need to figure out what time.

NightArh
26th July 2009, 02:27 PM
I will be online at 7:00pm (GMT+1) not earlier

NightArh
26th July 2009, 08:08 PM
online meeting failed :)

ACE-FLO
28th July 2009, 02:39 AM
Dammit!

More of us Pulsers need to get online more. I mean, wtf? Just 4 months ago this scene was alive... back in January, it was ROCKING... but I was a noob pulser then. Guess I missed the boat, meh...

Thing is, Pulse is a fantastic game... and if any oldskool Pulsers still have their PSP's and Pulse - it would be fucckin' awesome if you'd join us!

That's all... rant done. Sorry.

designer_79
28th July 2009, 07:56 AM
Ace , I am gonna be online tonight, playing Fury and Pulse parrallel has quite some advantage. Although you know i'll never ever beat you we can play if you miss other players ;)

NightArh
28th July 2009, 08:20 AM
That would be great I have to say

ACE-FLO
28th July 2009, 12:11 PM
I am smiling... let's race tonight!

q_dmc12
28th July 2009, 12:28 PM
sorry guys, I'm only available on the weekends :?

ACE-FLO
28th July 2009, 12:36 PM
Weekends are good for me too mate.

Weekday evenings/nights... Weekends anytime!

designer_79
28th July 2009, 02:55 PM
Ill be online for the next hour ... damn time difference isnt allowing for more

KIGO1987
28th July 2009, 03:10 PM
What the hell, i never knew you went on Pulse

ACE-FLO
28th July 2009, 04:17 PM
Hey Kigo, what do you think of an international Pulse tourney. Any and all invited to race online?

Yes, I know it's gonna take a lot of ground work, getting the format ready, organizing etc... but initially it sounds kinda do-able... There are a lot of FX-400 psycho grade pilots out here... I really hope we can all take this idea seriously enough to instigate it... make it happen!

Let's roll this one out peeps!

archman
29th July 2009, 01:37 AM
Team racing on this Friday will start at 18H00 GMT :) See you on msn.

designer_79
29th July 2009, 03:50 AM
Hey Kigo, got Pulse about two months ago ... together with a PSP3000 so, cool, if you are a Pulse warrior as well, lets meet up for some online sessions, cause timezone wise i feel ****ed ... there are not many ppl online on Pulse anymore , so getting guys online around the time i usually play is friggin' hard. Let me know

OBH
29th July 2009, 09:16 AM
Ive been practicing a bit on Pulse lately :)
Pity i cant use my beloved Mirage online, but have to make do with the "bathtub" :g

6th on TJ SL is still my most respectable time. Hopefully i wont get as humiliated next time i come up against you nutters :)

NightArh
29th July 2009, 09:22 AM
People who want to get some fun join our Team Link sessions on Friday! I know time is not convinient for all of you guys and it is a :turd :(

KIGO1987
29th July 2009, 11:23 AM
My msn is out for a few more days, but as soon as it it up and running again, ill see what we guys can organize. its chaotic atm, and till i can speak to you guys real time its going to be hard organizing something.

But im def up for some Pulse rounds. I didnt know D79 and Haydn where so interested in Pulse too.

MrSmadSmartAlex
29th July 2009, 11:32 AM
...Pity i cant use my beloved Mirage online, but have to make do with the "bathtub" :g

Which ship is the "bathtub"? I guess turned upside down and hollowed out, you could use Piranha, Feisar, or AG-S as a bathtub. Well, whichever it is - :lol.

edit: wait, I just saw your time (nice btw), and it was in EG-X. You'd better not be calling my EG-X a bathtub:naughty! ;)

ACE-FLO
29th July 2009, 12:02 PM
6th on TJ SL is still my most respectable time. Hopefully i wont get as humiliated next time i come up against you nutters :)

You did well from what I remember Haydn... as for the 'nutters' thing - your one yourself!

Hope to see you on tracks soon Haydn...

btw, congratz on the SL time. Dunno if you checked but you're just ahead of me on TJ white SL... nice one! Grrrr

note: TeamLink Division event this Friday at 6pm GMT. Candidates to PM Archman for placement!

designer_79
29th July 2009, 12:46 PM
lm online the next hour guys . . . later I ll have serious clubbing on scedule ;-)

archman
29th July 2009, 12:57 PM
I'll race with you a little. You in now? :)

NightArh
29th July 2009, 01:43 PM
Thank you Designer, Alex and Acrh for that some races! It was enough fun :)
Have a good party designer! :beer

designer_79
29th July 2009, 01:43 PM
Thx for the races guys . Archman, NightArh, MrSmadSmartAlex u all just showed me how much of a Pulse noob I really am ... ;-) or maybe you all are just uberhumans. race y'all soon

NightArh
29th July 2009, 01:47 PM
Uberhumans are that 2 guys. I am a simple mortal as you:) They are wipeout tigers and only they can race on o7 black (kill me but I still dont understand how to race on it :p)

OBH
29th July 2009, 02:14 PM
I just saw your time (nice btw), and it was in EG-X. You'd better not be calling my EG-X a bathtub:naughty! ;)
Nah, its my Triakis :) Same high-standard handeling youd find in a bathtub :g Cant remember who said it, maybe KIGO.

designer_79
30th July 2009, 03:33 AM
Haha i lol'd yesterday ... , racing outpost7 my first time ever, Alex hosting, so of course in phantom speed. when you reach the 180 degree turn (well at least now i know you are supposed to turn 180 degree) see this nice laser barrier with the arrows pointing left .. so turning left , respawn, turning left, respawn , turning left, respawn, turning left, respawn, then like wtf .. ????? ship destroyed.

This continued forever is what i expect purgatory to be like :evil

Cheers guys anyway, now you got me def. hooked to Pulse online. Ace hope to race you this weekend, Kigo you too, dont spend all your frigging time on friggin Fury!!

ACE-FLO
30th July 2009, 11:12 AM
Yeah, it would be cool to race with you too.

I dunno who was hosting those races but my guess is it was either Arch or Alex. They chose OP7 with you in the room - the noob bashers lol.

archman
30th July 2009, 11:37 AM
Why is o7 any different from, let's say, tech de ra? it's still a racing track. And if you're not able to handle it, you'll most probably die in bashing by some racers. ;)

ACE-FLO
30th July 2009, 11:47 AM
hey... why so serious? take a joke lightly mate.

For the record, I hate OP7... and Lurve Moa T (lol)

there ya go! an opening!

MrSmadSmartAlex
30th July 2009, 11:53 AM
:lol Enough with the O7 (and me) bashing, ACE. I actually enjoy racing on it. I don't choose it just so I can win or whatever (like say, Moa W or Met W;)), and it was only one race. It is a track that needs to be learnt well though, by playing Speed Lap or whatever until you're familiar with how to take the corners (so exactly the same as any other track).

Anyway, thanks NightArh, designer79 and Arch for the races. It was good fun - catch you online some other time.:)

archman
30th July 2009, 11:56 AM
hey... why so serious?
I'm not serious. Note the ";)" emoticon. ;)

For the record, I hate OP7... and Lurve Moa T (lol)
I know, that's why you're getting bashed at o7. ;)

there ya go! an opening!
Opening of what?

;)

ACE-FLO
30th July 2009, 12:07 PM
an opening to have me "Told" which you have taken... see quote above...

Smad - lol, gotta love Moa (cringes)

designer_79
30th July 2009, 03:59 PM
If you guys are up for more noob bashing ... i'll be online the next hour. Ace i see you online , crave some races? u better host though my track selection is still rather poor and lets not race phantom yet ok? :cold

ACE-FLO
30th July 2009, 04:56 PM
online right now... long time no see mr Bombastic99...

edit: some cool races with Bombastik99 and NightArh, very cool races.

NightArh
30th July 2009, 06:07 PM
I came home from work very tired and hungry. I wanna to eat and take some rest. Too bad mood to play Pulse now. Oh and Ace, host tracks with more variety please :beer

ACE-FLO
30th July 2009, 06:14 PM
Ok buddy, will do... but you missed the 6 races we had before you joined the room. I saved my faves for last this time round though, NightArh.

Ok. Going back online to kick or get kicked... Join me peeps!

ACE-FLO
31st July 2009, 08:29 PM
WOW - TeamLink just rocked again....

Big thanks to Archman, MrSmadSmartAlex, Seraph Hikaryu, and new member of TeamLink Division - NightArh, who was pulling off some crazy ass ****... Grrrrrr, gonna get you mate! LOL, it was mad fun... and OBH - who was in for the preliminaries but maybe suffered a DC I think... Maybe next time eh?

Anyway, I digress - I'm gonna be racing tonight at midnight GMT+1 so if anyone wants - do look for me online.

Ace

NightArh
31st July 2009, 08:53 PM
These races were awesome. I enjoyed them so much. Special thanks for Seraph! Nice battles mate! And nice eliminations, good work!:guitar:rock:beer

kaori
2nd August 2009, 10:41 AM
Yesterday I've played with Temet, ExpitariuS, and James_sp, intense races in Rapier and Phantom.

ACE-FLO
2nd August 2009, 11:26 AM
Wow, cool line up! I don't think I've ever seen ExpitariuS online. I missed out.

kaori
2nd August 2009, 11:56 AM
He more plays WipEout HD, but currently he has retaken his PSP :)

MrSmadSmartAlex
2nd August 2009, 12:00 PM
:frown: I missed out...
I looked online a couple of times yesterday, but nobody was about when I checked. Can somebody post here when there's races going on (especially Phantom)? Cheers.;)

ACE-FLO
2nd August 2009, 12:15 PM
He more plays WipEout HD, but currently he has retaken his PSP :)

Cool, is this a pulse revival in progress? I hope so.

Yes, Alex - good idea!

I request all pilots to post here if going online. That would be really helpful to us, and we can join you for some fun races.

Thanks.

archman
2nd August 2009, 01:39 PM
Can somebody post here when there's races going on (especially Phantom)?

+1

Rather this than a report that someone already raced. :D

ACE-FLO
2nd August 2009, 01:42 PM
I'm going online - actually, I just created a room so if there are any takers, please show up!

:) Sunday afternoon races, it's a good call peeps :)

EDIT: Nobody online - i did try though!

Seraph
2nd August 2009, 05:04 PM
I'm in if anyone wants to race ;)
My engine is up and running... ;)

NightArh
2nd August 2009, 08:37 PM
Thank you for sessions guys

ACE-FLO
2nd August 2009, 08:38 PM
Absolutely awesome session of racing today with Seraph, Smarts, Arch, Night, Kigo and a few other randoms who held up quite well in some cases...

I love this game too damn much!!!

I think I've been racing for like 2 or 3 hours atleast - really guys - it has been one of the best surprise sundays in the history of wipeout for me!!!

... oh, and Alex, you missed the weps off battles - you're right btw, weps off does rock man!

So yeah, next time round in the weps off circuits! I'm so involved!!!!

Peace to all, Ace out!

ACE-FLO
4th August 2009, 03:58 PM
Come on people - I'm going online to get my ass whooped as usual - Join me for some aggression therapy lol

WOW - what a good time racing we've all had today eh?

Thanks to Arch, Smad, Kigo, James_sp, Klas, and anyone else I may have forgotten - my brainis frazzled atm, so do forgive my rather crappy memory lol

Loadsa new pilots on track too - and some show promise, if you guys are reading this, keep it up - you're getting real fast!!!

MrSmadSmartAlex
4th August 2009, 08:05 PM
Thanks to all for the races. Really enjoyed them.:)

NightArh
4th August 2009, 09:45 PM
Pulse become more popular cos it is still the best game in wo series. It is a shame that SL forgot about their masterpiece... Sorry guys but this week promises to be very funny with all the corporate parties on the weekends so I will be not able to play :beer:) Only today in the evening maybe :)

designer_79
5th August 2009, 02:54 AM
Yeah unusually 'crowded' lobbies yesterday. Does anyone know if 'PONTA012' is a known zoner, this guy is fast ...

Was fun to just go online without any appointment and see players on the servers, would be great to see a Pulse revival and a online community as active as the one on HD/Fury ...

NightArh , i might join you tonight for some races ... i am 6 hours ahead of you though , could be possible its gonna be too late for me ;)

ACE-FLO
5th August 2009, 10:40 AM
Ok, I'm going online to race! Join me peeps!

edit: servers are empty atm.

Temet
5th August 2009, 11:54 AM
Yesterday I've played with Temet, ExpitariuS, and James_sp, intense races in Rapier and Phantom.

Actually, I was not part of the "intensity" of the race :g
I always was about 10 seconds behind those crazy wipers!

It was my first time online and I my first race was a brilliant shutout against ACE-FLO ! :g

ACE-FLO
5th August 2009, 12:02 PM
Yeah, y'know - that was a cool battle mate. Glad you're here at the zone now. Post here if you plan to go online.

Temet
5th August 2009, 12:22 PM
Cool battle? I was far far away behind you! :g
Currently I'm at work but i will certainly go online more often now ;)

ACE-FLO
5th August 2009, 12:42 PM
You're quite modest. I don't doubt that you could give me a run for my money Temet - you had me sweating a few times thinking "who is this Temet guy? - He's fast man!"

Btw, we race in teams too sometimes - gives a nice fresh take on Pulse, thanks to Archmans creation of the TeamLink Division or TLD as we refer to it here lol.

Check out the TeamLink group here:http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/group.php?groupid=22

and the thread in the Arena section here: http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6150

These events are awesome and we also chat with eachother through MSN inbetween races, it makes the experience of racing much more enjoyable.

I'm happy to know you will be racing more often, I have sent you a friends request too.

Temet
5th August 2009, 01:21 PM
Yep, I would be glad to race again on my free time ;)
I need to practice to run online...

NightArh
5th August 2009, 06:58 PM
How do you look on few races online guys? let us say in 15-20 minutes?

ACE-FLO
5th August 2009, 08:34 PM
WOW - cool races with Night, Temet, DarkChaotique...

These three are so evenly matched I almost wanna leave and join the spectators for the best views of whats popping lol

Cool races!

Well done to NightArh for showing me some cool moves on Fort Gale Black - boy do I need practice here!!!

NightArh
5th August 2009, 10:56 PM
Yeah there were true hot races tonight! Thank you all guys! Good night (morning) :)

Temet
6th August 2009, 08:30 AM
Yeah, I had to leave because I have some heath issues these days (neck and shoulder blocked) and I played lying down on my bed (thus, not possible to use a PC to chat between races :/).

But I really need practicing, I don't even know most of tracks by heart!

Raaahh, I've been waiting for Amphiseum yesterday (really cool track), but you never selected it ACE-FLO ;)

ACE-FLO
6th August 2009, 11:12 AM
I raced Amphiseum with NightArh and Kappeskopp before you joined. Now that I know you like the Amphiseum - I'll make sure it's selected for you! Awesome track.

I forgot to thank Kappeskopp for yesterdays races! So thank you Kappeskopp. Join us more often mate!

MrSmadSmartAlex
6th August 2009, 08:41 PM
Going online for a few races if anybody's up for it.:)

Temet
6th August 2009, 09:29 PM
Yeah, I just had to leave some really cool races with 7 contenders because... well, I'm working tomorrow!

MrSmadSmartAlex is about 10 to 20 seconds faster than me but I found a player with similar skills to me (Phl0w) and we had really amazing fights !!! (sorry for the leach beam + missile + something else in a row man ... well, not sorry, you hit me well on Metropia after!)

Good night wipers! :rock

MrSmadSmartAlex
6th August 2009, 10:36 PM
Hehe. Don't exaggerate - I don't think I got 10 secs ahead, never mind 20!;)

Thanks Temet, FBJ, Phlow, jkwant, and others who raced (sorry, not too good with names) for some nice races just now.:+

And no thanks to Arch for being a mid-race quitter!:lol

archman
6th August 2009, 10:49 PM
Thanks to all including Alex, and a big THANKS to me for revealing my alter ego "again". :D:D:D

ACE-FLO
7th August 2009, 10:31 AM
Wow, I missed out again lol.

Aw man?! Any races happening tonight peeps?

Temet
7th August 2009, 10:59 AM
If I can, I'm in ! :nod
Phl0w, if you want to fight again, it would be awesome ;)

ACE-FLO
7th August 2009, 11:55 AM
I'll be online in 90 minutes for a good hour or two - hopefully the servers will have some active Pulse Warriors residing on them!

Do join me peeps! Ace

designer_79
7th August 2009, 01:06 PM
I'll be there Ace , gotta have some inspiring races again ...

ACE-FLO
7th August 2009, 01:26 PM
Excellent - Designer_79, PhlOw and myself online atm, Arch had to pop off for a bit, but will ba back asap... Friday madness commences, so do join people!

Ace!

Temet
7th August 2009, 01:46 PM
I wish I could!!!! :?

kaori
7th August 2009, 02:12 PM
Thanks for these 4 little races ,)

MrSmadSmartAlex
7th August 2009, 02:25 PM
...Arch had to pop off for a bit, but will be back asap...
Did he "pop off" in the middle of a race again?:lol

ACE-FLO
7th August 2009, 02:43 PM
lol, not in the middle of the race luckily - but he's done racong now, so why don't you pop in?

MrSmadSmartAlex
7th August 2009, 02:46 PM
Sorry, I'm a little busy today and tomorrow, although I may jump online for the odd race or two. Looking forward to TLD on Sunday, though!;)

archman
7th August 2009, 03:15 PM
Did he "pop off" in the middle of a race again?:lol

hahahha! i do that trick just with you :D

designer_79
7th August 2009, 03:50 PM
Thanks Arch, Kaori, and ACE!!!! for the races ... lots of fun, hilarious MSN conversations and just a perfect insight why the Pulse community is quite better than the HD one ...

I totally agree with Ace, the Pulse scene needs to be reborn.

D79 with love from Shanghai

ACE-FLO
7th August 2009, 03:56 PM
Big thanks to the following Pilots:

Archman, Designer_79, Kaori, Rab_Pumpk, FatJaws, Spike6_be and someone else I cant remember now, so sorry!

And yeah - MSN is always a blast - glad to have you on board Designer_79... see you online real soon I hopes! And well done for the victory on Talons W at phantom - you skooled me in my first race - which was awesome!!! Rock on buddy

ACE-FLO
7th August 2009, 06:25 PM
Starting another session on pulse now, anyone wants in - please do so...

actually - I'm online RIGHT NOW so peeps - please please please join. Yeah, I know it's Friday night and all but I'm a sad punk who'd rather sit indoors and play pulse online... (don't hate me :rock but I love it!)

designer_79
8th August 2009, 01:41 AM
I'll have a Pulse dedicated lazy Saturday anyway , so what better than to start it with a good online session ... Ace hope you are still online, you sad punk ;)

ACE-FLO
8th August 2009, 01:48 AM
The Sad Punk will be joining you for a few races in a few minutes lol. Can't stay for long, gotta sleep soon! No MSN though. PC is unreachable atm lol.

designer_79
8th August 2009, 02:18 AM
Ace, first time my PSP hung ... at the start of Moa. Really strange, but thx for the good intention of switching to a couple Rapier races. Gonna race you soon anyway. Good sleep, mate!

ACE-FLO
8th August 2009, 02:30 AM
Yeah, this happens sometimes - these strange disconnections... but I put it down to poor server maintenance. lol. I only got to to race that 1 phantom Arc Prime W with you. MrSmads game didn't load up either I bet! Just our luck I guess.

We'll have another try soon. Have a nice day.

Temet
8th August 2009, 09:52 AM
I'm beginning to wonder if I'm not one of the few slow wipers to lose with dignity online... in the best situation, the other ones finish the races and leave... but generally they leave after one or two laps.

ACE, I truly hated you yesterday on Moa Therma! Dude, did you buy a pack of bombs? :bomb

What happened at the beginning, when we were three on Metropia without weapons? I didn't understand why you were behind me o_O'.

Oh, and when you see 2 new comers to finally join us, don't select Outpost!!! We all 4 exploded on this f***** track ! :banzai

MrSmadSmartAlex
8th August 2009, 10:06 AM
Hehe. Yes, mate. You're one of the few non-quitters left online, although I wouldn't call you a slow wiper - you can handle Phantom.:)
I have an ever increasing list of mid-race quitters, actually, so I know which ones to avoid/ not start a race with :lol. It's not all guys who lose a lot though. Some are very fast players who really should know better.;)

edit: oh yeah, thanks for the nice race on Vertica White, ACE - I was having loading problems almost every race, and it was late, so I just called it a night.

ACE-FLO
8th August 2009, 10:35 AM
Temet, on Metropia W I BR'd into a respawn and ended up spending the rest of the race playing catch up. lol. As for 07, lol. That was funny. All Eliminated.

And there's no need to call yourself slow. You're not slow!

Temet
8th August 2009, 10:45 AM
Dude, next time I take the list of the gaps between you and me : generally ~ 10 seconds!!! It's a HUGE gap!
Sometimes more, once close to 20 seconds.

ACE-FLO
8th August 2009, 10:59 AM
Arch and Alex sometimes finish 10 secs ahead of me too. lol, and I've been racing these two forever lol.

However, if I recall correctly, didn't you get 2 wins off me last night? Well done buddy!

archman
8th August 2009, 02:00 PM
I have an ever increasing list of mid-race quitters, actually, so I know which ones to avoid/ not start a race with :lol

khm... :D:D:D

MrSmadSmartAlex
8th August 2009, 02:31 PM
Bah, everything's not all about you, you know.;) There's a great many other quitters online to add to my list of reasons not to bother with Pulse online any more.:lol

NightArh
8th August 2009, 03:51 PM
I came back from all the stuff that falled down on my head and now I am trying to join PSN, but still getting 80410413 error (problems with ip address by domain name resolving). I hope this problem will dissapear cos my fingers became like stone and I want to bring them to life with you guys! ;)

kaori
8th August 2009, 08:21 PM
I'm currently online ;) (Windows Live Messenger activated)

kaori
8th August 2009, 10:28 PM
Lot of races, first in Rapier with Temet and mikehaertsch, then Phantom with Temet, leungbok, Kappeskopp, and other players I didn't know like SCRABSER and EnergizerKid...
At end, we have played on DLC tracks.

Temet
8th August 2009, 10:47 PM
Yep, just ending more than 2h30 of racing.
That was cool ! :)
I missed you ACE ;)

ACE-FLO
9th August 2009, 02:11 AM
I missed out on a fantastic Pulse session. Aw man! Well, looks like we got a TeamLink session today, and I always look forward to those. It's late so gonna get some sleep, but look forward to spending the whole day racing online, and I do mean the whole day! So join me for some manic panic, it'll be cool.

ACE-FLO
9th August 2009, 01:10 PM
I hope this problem will dissapear cos my fingers became like stone and I want to bring them to life with you guys! ;)

Well I'm hosting weps off rapier races - get in Night, and Temet. This is fun practice.

Designer_79, rejoin again - I DC'd

btw - I'm not on MSN for another hour!

NightArh
9th August 2009, 01:32 PM
Yes my Lord! Hear and obey!

Temet
9th August 2009, 01:40 PM
Here I come !!!!!!!!!

designer_79
9th August 2009, 02:11 PM
Guys had to go, already late enough for me ... nice races! thx to Ace, NightArh, Temet, Kappeskopp, ABDwhit34ndn3rdy ... on tracks soon! peace

NightArh
9th August 2009, 02:21 PM
Sorry guys I am currently at work and sometimes silly co-workers are distracting me. Nice sessions and very unpredictable! Thank you guys I hope to meet you in the evening unless! I have to kill somebody now :dizzy

Temet
9th August 2009, 02:39 PM
I quitted 'cause 2 players is not enough ... and I'm really upset with the 2 bombs + mines in half a lap on arc-prime!!!!
I'm going to do a bit of cleaning to restore my internal peace :bomb

ACE-FLO
9th August 2009, 03:10 PM
I didn't know Rapier Speed Class could be so hectic - seriously, I was shitting myself out there. I must say, we should do the rapier races more often...

A lot of pilots joined whilst I was hosting, I don't know how many rooms were open but I suspect around 3. Good thing too. More pulsers mean more online races for all...

:clap:clapBig thanks to the following Pilots:

Kappeskopp - Very tight races here, very good competition for me.:rock
NightArh - Shame you couldn't stay longer mate.:):rock
Temet - Had me sweating again - amphiseum black last lap, just awesome battling with you there and a few other tracks also.:rock
Designer_79 - Thanks for joining, I know it was late but hey, it was awesome fun as always!:rock
BusNederland - a new pilot I think, keep it up!:rock
Burst_Dragen - A new pilot I think, keep it up!:rock
KDBwh1te34n3rdy - never seen this guy either, but he raced a lot with us - well done and thanks :rock
Mike Haerstch - after I hosted, I joined a 3 race rapier tourney with this guy, he's good. If you're reading this mate, join wipeoutzone...:rock

Oh - and a few days ago I raced this pilot called RainSilves - the only race we had was a Talons White / Phantom - and he was really fast. Anyone know this guy?

Anyway, I'm now hungry so gonna get me some food, then preparations for TeamLink :rock:guitar:rock sessions - Awesome!:)

Temet
9th August 2009, 03:40 PM
Yeah, on Amphiseum I screamed and the whole Paris probably heard me ... dude, not only last lap... but last turn!!! I heard your missile and hit my fresh boost, hoping to get the finish line before the missile got me... but failed :'''''''''(

Problem on Arc Prime, I know very well the first half of the track and very bad the second half.

Oh, and Kappeskopp, on Metropia white and black, hitted me with a missile in the first seconds... dude, not cool ... one day you'll pay for this :beer

ACE-FLO
9th August 2009, 03:46 PM
Temet - you got a good learning curve and have no doubt that pretty soon, you'll get Kappeskopp sweating like me too. Damn, you are getting faast! Pulse Warriors!!!

ps- that last lap was a bloody crazy lap for me too man, I had to dodge some mines and a bomb or two aswell lol. Did you drop those or Kappeskopp?

Temet
9th August 2009, 04:02 PM
Honestly, I don't remember.
I remember a track where I magically dodged bombs and mines but I don't remember when.
For Amphiseum, my luck was to be in first place on the start line and I got a boost in the first seconds... so I could do 3 laps alone with you fighting behind :p. I think we were 5 or 6 at this time ;)

Oh, ACE, just for the story, I started playing Wipeout with 2097, it was brand new. Then I got the first one (really hard to finish) and the third.
I stopped playing since that time and a colleague bought a PS3 and I highly suggested him to buy WOHD. After few races I got the virus back and decided to buy a PSP (in March I think) with both Pure and Pulse ;)

ACE-FLO
9th August 2009, 04:17 PM
Cool, I played those too, but in the order of release... I didn't complete one of them - but can't remember which one. lol.

I love this game too much to think of playing other games to be honest. They don't excite me at all - Wipeout has a very unique formula and appeal, which I'm at home with.

I haven't played HD/Fury yet, just had a dabble with HD about a month ago. I'm a pulser though.

We have a small but good scene here - and I am pleased to see that it is picking up again, with more pilots online than a few months previous...

Temet
9th August 2009, 09:27 PM
Ending on a bug on the Track I'm the most competitive, Metropia White ... :'(

But hey, I'll race you again guys and in a few weeks I'll be a true competitor ;)

ACE-FLO
9th August 2009, 09:37 PM
Another awesome day full of pulse madness and mayhem ... the servers were a little buggy today but it didnt hinder the experience too much I don't think. At least we all got to race some crazy runs eh?

And... Another TeamLink session done also. I sucked - so I'll say sorry to my doubles partner Kaori, sorry mate... I sucked!

I'm gonna go online in half hour or so, just coz I haven't had my fill yet... I know - I'm a lil hyped up and need to race so I vcan get it out of my system lol

Thanks to all who raced today - brilliant races, all of them!:rock

kaori
9th August 2009, 09:50 PM
Lol, don't be sorry mate ! It must be a winner, and tonight, it wasn't us.
Good races with ACE-FLO, archman, Mad-Ice, NightArh, Temet, Kappeskopp at the end and the incredible and fastest tonight : the VIP MrSmadSmartAlex ! Very Impressive Pilot !

MrSmadSmartAlex
10th August 2009, 01:03 AM
Thanks Kaori!:)
You were very fast also. I did really enjoy racing tonight, despite my constant weapons complaints (I always do it:lol).
It'd be great to get you and Mad-Ice on for some DLC racing some time soon!
And ACE when he finally gets the packs!;)

ACE-FLO
10th August 2009, 10:19 AM
And ACE when he finally gets the packs!;)

... waiting to exhale ... lol

No, I said I'll get them. So I will mate!

Orcus W loOks real fun! cheers Alex

Temet
10th August 2009, 11:08 AM
As far as I remember, the 4 extra tracks are cool... even if I don't know them a lot :p

Gemini damn is really cool until rapier... phantom is a tough challenge on this one (for me at least).

EDIT : black http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0-Nf0A97e8 ;)

ACE-FLO
10th August 2009, 12:34 PM
Cool video of Gemini Dam Black there Temet - was that you in the video? Also I liked the soundtrack and the voice-over too... It reminded me of Flashback_Jacks awesome video of Orcus White. If you haven't seen it yet - it's here buddy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E7z4MQi5_I&NR=1

I have to get the DLC now... hmmm.... :rock

Temet
10th August 2009, 12:48 PM
Are you kidding??!! I'm far from playing so well !!!! Especially Gemini Dam !

And I saw your races before too... always problems with your connection! ^^

FBJ and Alex are really incredible !

ACE-FLO
10th August 2009, 12:55 PM
Yeah - My connection is up and down lol... yesterday was aweful - it bugged the hell out of me.

But to be honest - I rarely have connection problems nowadays - just seemed like this weekend was a bugger for races is all lol

Bah, nevermind - I'm sure it will sort itself out - probably already has lol...:p

MrSmadSmartAlex
10th August 2009, 08:18 PM
Online now with ACE, Temet, and Expitarius! I'll stay for a few races, at least.:)

edit: ok done. Thanks for racing guys. No Talon's/Moa repeats all night for me...;)

Temet
10th August 2009, 08:32 PM
Yep, I stopped 'cause tomorrow... working!
Damn, Expitarius is fast!

ACE-FLO
10th August 2009, 08:43 PM
Yeah, did you see his Piranha skin? WOW man... He was so fast in a piranha that I had a go in it against you and Alex.

Alex, the 2nd race I hosted, I chose arc prime w but talons w loaded instead? Not that I'm complaining. I got my best online race time on Talons W phantom - and in a big bulky fish lol. Must say, I feel proud... in a piranha, wonders never cease lol.

Awesome session, though short!

Big Thank You's to Temet, ExpitariuS and the V.I.P MrSmadSmartAlex... Cheers!

MrSmadSmartAlex
10th August 2009, 08:48 PM
Yeah, that really was an amazing Talon's W time ACE, congrats:clap! But let's have some variety in track selection next time, eh? I won't race a Talon's W/Moa W/Met W rotation (as you know:lol), otherwise I'd have stayed in for more races.;)

archman
10th August 2009, 09:09 PM
No Talon's/Moa repeats all night for me...;)

Bwwahahahahhaah, that was spectacular I take it! :D

ACE-FLO
10th August 2009, 10:11 PM
I will always pick Talons, Moa and Metropia. And, Arc prime, Dekon, Amphi, not to mention my love of the other tracks - a new favourite of mine is Basilico, as well as the awesome Platinum Rush and the equally amazing Vertica...

But you guys are 07 junkies... eugh! Nah, kidding, I'm getting to like that track too...

But that's cool, if you don't wanna join my room - I'm fine with it lol...

contrary to popular belief, I give you revelation - when I'm hosting, I host tracks in order - Now if the first three happen to be Talons, Moa and Metropia - I guess you guys are right royally fukked aren't ya? lol ... It's a good opportunity to make yerselves a coffee imo lol

btw, here's another thing I won't do - leave a room because someone hosted a track I didn't wanna race.

Hope this clarifies my stance regarding my hosting... cheers for the heads up!

MrSmadSmartAlex
10th August 2009, 10:39 PM
btw, here's another thing I won't do - leave a room because someone hosted a track I didn't wanna race.
You mean like O7, many many times?;)

I'm not an O7 junkie (it's not my favourite by a long way), I just like variety, not the same 3 tracks all the time (we rarely seem to get to any others when I do stay in, just cycle through those). I will race those tracks though (they're ok), but how about mixing the tracks up to keep things interesting? Repeats are boring (even O7 repeats).:)

ACE-FLO
10th August 2009, 11:08 PM
Alex - why don't you try and stay in for some races for once instead of up and leaving my rooms mate? truth is, I don't mind you leaving - but the reasons you give hold mo merit. Ask anyone I race regularly about the selection of tracks I host. They'll all say the same thing ^^ it's all up there in my previous post.:)

As for quitting 07 - you know the truth of that, I can't race tracks which cause me to get eye strain, as that leads to you know what mate... But, since you guys made such a hoo haa about me not racing 07, I've made the effort to actually race it online. Now there you have me meeting you half way. Not me accusing you of something you aint guilty of - like you did to me (Talons, Moa, Metropia hoo haa) - Yes - I like these tracks and so what? I like many other tracks and you'd see that too - just have some patience and don't be so "Oh, I won't race Talons, Moa and Metropia" coz that just sounds really shitt... Rant done!:)

archman
10th August 2009, 11:14 PM
Ace, if you can't race o7 cause of eye problems, you're better off staying away from the DLC if you want to keep your eyes. ;)
If you got a serious eye problem, you should quit playing PSP for sure. If you're smart. :)

Laters.

MrSmadSmartAlex
10th August 2009, 11:18 PM
I just said I will race those tracks (and that they're ok).:?
Just not only those tracks, because it's boring for me. OK, next time I'll stay in, and hopefully we race a nice selection:). Talon's B comes after Talons' W btw, if they must be in order. Random is still better though IMO.

ACE-FLO
10th August 2009, 11:23 PM
Stop your noise - being smart is a thing I do better than most my dear Archie...

As for quitting PSP - you must be joking :p

As for the DLC - Yer probably right, I'll leave em alone then.

And em, Arch - my eyes don't have legs - so they won't run off somewhere. :) Oh and Arch - touched by your concern but there are wipers who have health implications more serious than mine: http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6653

I'm staying right here - playing Wipeout Pulse, OFW, all the way.... ahem! ;)

EDIT: @Alex - cheers, I always host a decent set imo, you'll see fer ya self now - but the randon selection I cant do. I'm a stoned gamer and wont remember which tracks I've hosted (fearing repeats here mate) so I guess it'll be in order for now. Hope that is ok!

Temet
11th August 2009, 06:43 AM
Hey guys, stop that fight please!
I'm happy that I found nice wipers, so don't fight just for a story of quitting online. When I quitted yesterday, Alex told me on MSN he won't stay for long anyway, so no reason to fight.

I now often race with ACE and he changes track every time, often starting from Talon white and doing all white tracks in the order (O7 excluded, true... but that's not issue, more a bless for my skills :nod ).
On black side, I don't remember... I know I did Talon and De Konstruct few times with him and more regularly Metropia (I really suck on black...) and Amphiseum.

Please, let's stay gentlewipers ;)

... but one day I'll beat you all!!! :rock

ACE-FLO
11th August 2009, 10:55 AM
Temet, you probably will.

Today I'll host the black run. But later, need to do shopping first!

Cheers mate!

Temet
11th August 2009, 11:07 AM
But later, need to do shopping first!

And I'm at work! :lol

ACE-FLO
11th August 2009, 11:16 AM
lol, yes! Well we can race when you're back then mate.

I'm liking the Piranha again. Awesome beast of a ship, and such presence on track! I'll use it for a few races today.

Temet
11th August 2009, 07:00 PM
I'm online, Rapier now not to scare newcomers.... but I'll go phantom later ;)

EDIT : I'm done. Lost all my races with Bombastiks and won most of the other ones. I don't understand, I raced with a guy which was good, why was he racing on flash ????? o_O'

NightArh
12th August 2009, 06:24 AM
The most interesting mode is Phantom it is a fact. But Flash races cant be less interesting sometimes :nod

Temet
12th August 2009, 07:53 PM
I've just been racing a few races with a guy just a little slower than me but by far luckier !!!!

First race : Tech da ra rapier, at the beginning, he hits me with a missile when there's no wall, so I fall. I'm 2.5 sec behind. I catch him in the last lap and he sucks me with a leech beem, he won.

After, Amphiseum, he again started to hit me with a missile. But this time I catched him and won.

After, we went phantom on Metropia White, one of my favorite... never heard about him :rock

Some other races where we won successively ... and on Arc Prime, when no wall... try to guess ? And he won on this one, really hard to catch him back, he was fast ;)

Nevertheless, it was real fight and very good time. Come back and visit me when you want dude (PxSxPulseMike ... or something like this).

ACE-FLO
13th August 2009, 11:06 AM
Nice report Temet. I haven't had the chance to go online the last 48 hours or so. At some point today I aim to change that. Hopefully we'll get to have some races - I'm out of practice now, my lines won't be as tight lol.

I'll post here to let you guys know that I'm online...

... See you on track!

Temet
14th August 2009, 07:23 AM
Played with Kappeskopp yesterday.
The guy is faster than me (3 to 5 seconds in general).
I just have been very lucky on the first phantom race, Metropia White. He had the pirhana and he is faster than me, but each time I had a weapon to get the first place. At the end, he fires me (don't remember the weapon) and I had rockets, so when he passes me, I fire him back and pass the line 0.1 second in advance (I have a screenshot of this one ^^).
Sorry, dude, you deserved to win ... but I was happy :beer

kaori
14th August 2009, 07:09 PM
I am online with MrSmadSmartAlex, MSN activated.

MrSmadSmartAlex
14th August 2009, 07:23 PM
OK, I'm in for a few. :)
Can't stay too long though.

Temet
14th August 2009, 07:27 PM
Wait wait wait, I'm coming !!!

kaori
14th August 2009, 07:32 PM
ExpitariuS and packetmon are in too, 5 fast pilots, let's go :rock

Temet
14th August 2009, 08:21 PM
Sorry I quit, I'm not part of the 5 fast pilots and I never see any of the 4 other pilots... always 15 seconds behind, I've even been laped by Alex... enough for tonight for me. :|

kaori
14th August 2009, 08:44 PM
End of session, thanks to ExpitariuS, Temet, MrSmadSmartAlex and packetmon.
See you soon :)

MrSmadSmartAlex
14th August 2009, 08:48 PM
Thanks for the races guys!:+:+
They were all amazing - even the ones where I got obliterated by weapons and finished last or worse.:lol
Seems the scene may be picking up a little.:)

ACE-FLO
15th August 2009, 11:29 AM
I havent played online since Monday or Tuesday... at this point any skill I may have had - has now been suppressed for too long. Just played a little TT and I sucked real bad. Time to get those lines re-corrected all over agaon, humph!

Nice to know another Team Session has been planned for the 22nd btw, cheers Arch! :)

edit: going online to see how bad I suck at racing...

ACE-FLO
16th August 2009, 01:21 PM
Last night the servers we're empty, going online. I wanna play, join me peeps!

Let's roll.

MrSmadSmartAlex
16th August 2009, 01:36 PM
I can't play right now, but I'll be up for a few a bit later. Hopefully catch you online then.:)

ACE-FLO
16th August 2009, 01:46 PM
Thanks mate, its been ages since I last raced anyone. Servers are still empty atm.

NightArh
16th August 2009, 02:11 PM
lets roll this evening guys?

ACE-FLO
16th August 2009, 02:33 PM
... Sounds good. Got to go for a meal later though. But I aim to roll with you guys also...

Hopefully see you on track!

designer_79
16th August 2009, 02:53 PM
I am online now guys .... gonna host some Rapier races first to get us all ready for whatever crazyness will follow later ... :rock

ACE-FLO
16th August 2009, 02:57 PM
... wait, I'm joining lol

designer_79
16th August 2009, 03:01 PM
Nobody else around yet though ... this is gonna be a loooong night for me, lol!

ACE-FLO
16th August 2009, 03:20 PM
Bloody heck, Designer_79 is getting good!!! :)

designer_79
16th August 2009, 04:44 PM
Aaawwww Ace ... that would seem different if i would race Phantom. But thank you a lot for this awesome session! Race soon and hopefully more of the other regulars will join the servers!

Ace keep it up with keeping this scene alive you're doing great!

NightArh
16th August 2009, 04:51 PM
we are online. ncr_assasin was here too. join us pulsers

ACE-FLO
16th August 2009, 05:12 PM
Yeah, had an awesome session with Designer_79 earlier (:rock his weapons don't miss :rock), and now there's NightArh and NCR_Assassin online, this is awesome!

Power to the Pulse Warriors - FTW :)

Session over - big thanks to Designer_79, NightArh and NCR_Assassin...

We'll pick this up later, after 11pm Uk time I think... Cheers peeps, we rolled real good!

Ace keep it up with keeping this scene alive you're doing great! There's a few of us trying to revive this scene - and now you're here aswell - joining the club! More Pulsers - More Fun!

Temet
16th August 2009, 06:50 PM
The weather was way too good to stay inside playing pulse.
I'll try to join tonight ;)

ACE-FLO
17th August 2009, 06:01 PM
Anyone fancy racing? I'm trying out the Qirex in a few races lol. Join for a laugh. Nothing serious.

Right, am typing from PSP so turning net off and starting online Pulsings in a sec...

edit: had a good 6 or 7 races only before I DC'd, gah! Anyways, Kappeskopp raced a few which is always fun, and I think there was one rapier race with 6 pilots in! Pretty cool imo!

leungbok
18th August 2009, 06:33 AM
Yeah, had an awesome session with Designer_79 earlier (:rock his weapons don't miss :rock), and now there's NightArh and NCR_Assassin online, this is awesome!

Power to the Pulse Warriors - FTW :)

Session over - big thanks to Designer_79, NightArh and NCR_Assassin...

We'll pick this up later, after 11pm Uk time I think... Cheers peeps, we rolled real good!

NCR_Assassin ? You mean this guy ? http://www.wipeout-game.com/html/rankings/Rankings?lang=fr

:mr-t

Temet
18th August 2009, 06:40 AM
Your link shows me my ranking Leungleung ;)

ACE-FLO
18th August 2009, 09:28 AM
NCR_Assassin ? You mean this guy ? http://www.wipeout-game.com/html/rankings/Rankings?lang=fr

:mr-t

Yes... the same! He joined wipeoutzone.com recently too. I asked him about the TT time in visitor msg. He was honest with me, which I can appreciate. It takes some guts to join here after doing what he did. Let's go easy on him ok!

Cheers guys!

ACE-FLO
18th August 2009, 06:08 PM
Regulators!?!! ... Mount Up!

Temet
18th August 2009, 09:05 PM
From PSP: i went online... nobody.
Lots of issues with HansZK... i don't know if it was on purpose or not.
To the other guy: dude, a 12 races venom tournament is really a strange and bad idea.

My bed is calling me! :)

EDIT : maybe KlausZK ...

ACE-FLO
19th August 2009, 06:18 PM
To the other guy: dude, a 12 races venom tournament is really a strange and bad idea.

hahahaha that's too funny man,

Anyway I'll be online in 5 mins hopefully! Join me peeps!

Pulse Warriors, let's get rolling! Bang Bang!

archman
19th August 2009, 06:35 PM
I'll try to join and play for 30mins from now on i guess. :)

archman
19th August 2009, 07:09 PM
Seems like you're not playing, Ace. I played with poopz and some dmd236145835 guy. poopz got me bad. hahah i lost some skills, 10 days away from Pulse. :)

NightArh
19th August 2009, 07:47 PM
poopz is good racer. had small white run session with him and triple_lei. thanks 4 races pilots!

ACE-FLO
19th August 2009, 07:56 PM
10 days is a long time in wipeout. I tried to get into a 12 race tourney that Dnd guy was hosting, but got stuck with a dead battery lol. Gonna eat now... I might be online after. I'll let you know if I do.

edit: I plan to be online in an hour! anyone fancy racing a stoned pilot? lol