PDA

View Full Version : Online Meetings, Pulse

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14

ACE-FLO
24th May 2009, 10:24 PM
He was sayin S H I T or F U .... the rest is kinda obvious...;)

KIGO1987
24th May 2009, 10:26 PM
What this about HD?? D777?? My cursing is slowly becoming curbed but, playing on Vista lag infested race on HD puts me into that cranky mood again.

The problem is that 4stars ****, could either mean C U N T or S H I T or F U C K unfortantly so some people might get the incorrect perspective on what i am talking about.

Darkdrium777
24th May 2009, 10:28 PM
I know, I eventually made out the word the third time I read it. My lame attempt at a reference to Space Odyssey. ;)

rdmx
25th May 2009, 03:01 PM
"My god, it's full of stars!"

KIGO1987
25th May 2009, 10:43 PM
Thats what you do see on the other side of the Nullarbor Ben, lots and lots of stars;)

ACE-FLO
26th May 2009, 05:33 PM
Hey - I guess that after the May Day Avalon weekend - we all are kinda appreciateing the resting time - hence the reason no1's really posted iin this thread regarding online meetings???

Ok - Tuesday now - and I will be playing online in a couple of hours.... SO lets get this thread kicking once again peeps!!!

Calling all Pulse Warriors... Let's do this, and R4ID3R - New member to this site - if you're around - join us for a session ok? Nice one!

ACE-FLO
26th May 2009, 11:30 PM
First race was with Infaxsu, on Vertica B, he beat me ... then left the game... Shame really, a couple more races and I woulda warmed up...

Later on I joined a race with James_sp and Hazte_una_L, and got disturbed by a phonecall which I had to take, so quite shamefully I self eliminated... somedays you are the fly, somedays - the windshield lol... Man, today I was the fly, and the car was heading straight for me... metaphors never really cut the mustard do they... there I go again with metaphors humph...

KIGO1987
27th May 2009, 09:40 AM
Damn you should of told me that you where racing on Vertica White. I would of owned that bitch INFAXSU on that track, then you could of recorded it ACE;)

ACE-FLO
27th May 2009, 11:51 AM
Well, Kigo... we were all on MSN when I raced him. And I did announce that INFAXSU had created a room called (get this) HAXORGER, and we raced Vertica B.

Never mind, there will other opportunities to race him, i'm pretty sure we've got his attention Kigo heh heh!

ACE-FLO
27th May 2009, 07:48 PM
OK - who wants to race? I'm going online - lets roll this one out...:banzai

EDIT: Damn - I'm sufferring DISCONNECTIONS and that is really shite right now - so in the mood for Pulse Dammit!!!

Ethil
27th May 2009, 08:04 PM
Awwww, too bad. Tell me if it gets better.

ACE-FLO
27th May 2009, 08:20 PM
It got better - but at the detriment of me using MSN - so am online now lol...

ACE-FLO
27th May 2009, 08:58 PM
I'm playing INFAXSU - people JOIN....

EDIT: Bah - he's gone - but I did manage to have 4 fast races with him.... He still won though! GGrrrrrr.....

ACE-FLO
28th May 2009, 04:03 PM
My Internet just clapped out - I got no wifi access - I took the day off work coz I had a lot of shitz to catch up on - besides I wasn't feeling too well this morning, Now, the only thing I was looking forward to was Racing tonmight - NOT HAPPENING! And I aint happy....

Aint happy at all - damn ISP's

EDIT: Back home now, 19:35pm - and I managed to fix the problem I think - well, I am Online so hopefully things'll stay this way...

RA1D3R
28th May 2009, 09:20 PM
Hi Ace! Nice races earlier, thanks for the chance to race with you.
If you read this before I get back....I have to pick my daughter up from school. I'll get back online soon as I get back. Hope to see you then!:lol

archman
28th May 2009, 11:26 PM
ok, typing this from the psp (in bed)
first of all, i want to thank ace, kigo (where did you disappear?), alex, james and others.
ok, the first plat **** blk was uncontrollable! big fps loss! but then i hosted a few more to realize i get ****ing pissed off because of the damn mines, leech craps and all other bullcrap. so i started hosting weps off races. there was a big difference in gameplay and fps, all improved. and ten times tighter races.
What I wanted to say...I hate weapons, and, "ofw should die!!"

archman
28th May 2009, 11:30 PM
oh yeah, one more thing...thank you, infaxu for being a quitter lol

ACE-FLO
29th May 2009, 12:11 AM
You serious? He gunned me back in the day calling me a quitter, the hypocrite. He's fast so why does he quit? Man that's baffling.

RA1D3R - I'm done racing for the day mate, my eyes are hurting real bad, and stigmatism don't help.

Arch - there was serious lag in our races and I was getting dizzy, eyes are FLICKED too, and you go pick Outpost 7 lol, i had to leave so I could be sick in the toilet... don't laugh, it aint funny...

Air-Sicker... lol

archman
29th May 2009, 04:22 AM
Hhahaha, but you know that in my hosting, there had to be at least 1 o7 :D
Kidding, sorry, mate! ;)

KIGO1987
29th May 2009, 06:58 AM
first of all, i want to thank ace, kigo (where did you disappear?)

It was 6AM here Arch, needed some sleep bad.

Good to see where back up to speed again:D

ACE-FLO
29th May 2009, 11:21 AM
Back up to speed? man! Getting you guys to race was like forcing an old man out of retirement lol.... The races were mad fun!

ACE-FLO
30th May 2009, 02:55 AM
I can't connect, anyone else had this problem? I try to go online to race and my PSP turns off! ???wtf???

RA1D3R
30th May 2009, 06:18 AM
Ahhh I had a pal of mine from Star Wars Renegade Squadron (he just got the game, I told him it rocked) join me today, and we had alot of problems. We could not load custom skins and we kept getting D/C.

archman
30th May 2009, 08:32 AM
...and my PSP turns off!...

Wtf I though there are not such things on OFW. Awesome. :D lol

ACE-FLO
30th May 2009, 01:11 PM
Yeah, OFW has it's fair share of bugs mate... but this new bug takes the piss! humph!

MrSmadSmartAlex
30th May 2009, 01:32 PM
Strange... I managed to connect just fine a couple of hours ago, then again about 40 minutes ago. There was nobody else online though:frown:. Maybe I'm the only one who can connect ever again...:lol

ACE-FLO
30th May 2009, 05:34 PM
Is it me or is it just hard to connect on weekends? I've also noticed that weekends is when I'm most likely to DC - thankfully that didnt happen over avalon and teamlink....:P

AnErare
31st May 2009, 10:38 PM
Argh!

I don't have my PS3 at home at the moment so I wanted to go online with Pulse. Luckily I found a few pilots online but sadly I was just unable to join Infaxsu his host.. Was it full? It didn't ask for a password or anything, was just telling me the game had already started but the lobby was still displaying it :/

Better luck next time I hope.

ACE-FLO
31st May 2009, 10:46 PM
AnErare, I'll be online in 10 mins. Do join...

AnErare
31st May 2009, 10:53 PM
Fc uk me!

It's too late now Ace, sorry! Next sunday maybe..

KIGO1987
1st June 2009, 12:23 AM
Well you guys missed the fastest races of 2009 for sure. These races where ****ing grade A intense. The room had me, Alex, frenchie-Tripel-lei, Robs best of mates from across the Atlantic sea the one an only Flashback_Jack, and Hazelnut was there too, and so was that stupid dickhead INFAXSU who cheats all the time.

Very very very fast races. Managed to win a couple, rest went to the FB, and some more to Alex, the rest got won by the cheating idiot INFAXSU. That **** was cheating quite bad, i was second place on Talons Junction getting new lap records and it says he is 9.0 seconds ahead, clearly that is impossible. Ruining other peoples gaming experience to the selfish benefit of himself, seriously if i visit New York, ill be sure to push him off the observation deck on the Empire State Building.

Other than that this is what pulse racing is all about. Lovin it just like the old days. Simply fast.

RJ O'Connell
1st June 2009, 12:50 AM
I'm glad I don't race against Infaxsu that much then, he seems like a real douche-hat. Triple-Lei/MrCopyrightViolator at least contributes something despite his bad attitude. IMHO, I can't be convinced FBJ deserved a perma-ban (and I read his last posts), but I'm not in a position to do or really say anything about it.

I wonder why my PSP doesn't recognize the router at my house. I wanna play more Pulse. Just not necessarily Outpost 7.

KIGO1987
1st June 2009, 01:13 AM
Was wondering about that, whats this with Tripel_lei?

He is a member here, but he hasnt done a post here since Feb 2008, before i joined here. What happened with him?

ACE-FLO
1st June 2009, 07:16 PM
He's defected to gamefaqs Kigo... He's posted in the "online meetings" thread there, oh, btw I raced him couple days ago, the guy is fast like you say... but no one is unbeatable...

KIGO1987
1st June 2009, 07:39 PM
"but no one is unbeatable"

Damn right too. Sucks that he isnt here anymore, he's a good player.

ACE-FLO
1st June 2009, 07:48 PM
Yeah, it does suck... He's got a cool psn id too, Triple_Lei... hmmm... everytime I see his name, i end up wanting to play Tekken!

stin
1st June 2009, 08:29 PM
Tomorrow night, I will be online...hopefully if I can get connected!!!!:brickwall

stevie:)

MrSmadSmartAlex
1st June 2009, 08:36 PM
I'll try to join you stin - and hopefully others will too! I need to get back into playing online all the time. I'm starting to get really **** at Pulse! hehe:+

ACE-FLO
1st June 2009, 09:06 PM
I'll try and join too - I always appreciate racing against top pilots such as yourself Stevie, even though I kinda suck after 2 or 3 races lol... (buggy eyes do suck) - But for the love of this game, I'll always race hahahahahahahhahaha

ACE-FLO
2nd June 2009, 12:42 AM
Fat chance anyone is online at this hour, but I'm going online anyway...

Just wanna race someone...

I knew it!

archman
2nd June 2009, 01:53 PM
I'll be online to race a few fast ones tonight. You name the time. Stin? Ace? Alex? Kigo?
lol

stin
2nd June 2009, 04:57 PM
within 20mins, ok guys?

ACE-FLO
2nd June 2009, 07:01 PM
Just raced Arch, Smad and Kigo... Need more races... Anyone up for it?

mdhay
2nd June 2009, 07:07 PM
Yes!!!

ACE-FLO
2nd June 2009, 07:13 PM
Ok Mate - lets roll - I'm going online right now...

Bring ya custom skin Mwuhahahahahahaha

Ok - game created - lets Roll,
Mdhay...

Racing some noob on Phantom - lets see how he does... (damn) I hate quitters...

Seems like no1 wants to provide a challenge these days - dunno but I've had a lot of racers just up and quit on me recently... Wassup with that ****???

mdhay
2nd June 2009, 07:42 PM
Something called 'Casual Gaming'.

ACE-FLO
2nd June 2009, 08:04 PM
Yes - CAsual alright - you sure you up for this TeamLink thing kid? Coz it sure aint casual... it's tuff work...

Btw Martin - the skin looks awesome online - I'm real proud ...

archman
2nd June 2009, 08:25 PM
Everyone who wants to take part in team racing, but isn't really informed about it, he can refer to the info in the thread in Arena. All info is there. The only thing that's really required is to be consistent and to participate on it the whole session. The sessions mainly take part from 19H00GMT to midnight maximum. Cheers.

ACE-FLO
2nd June 2009, 09:04 PM
I'm having some excellent tight races with some guy called Superduperguy... Is he on this forum?

stin
2nd June 2009, 09:08 PM
I`ve played with Constain and Petit Scarabee, this guy is a good player but other is a quitter!

ACE-FLO
2nd June 2009, 09:20 PM
Yes - that consatnskate character quit loads of games I was playing in - I'm online now Stevie - in case you feel like having a few fast races...:P

stin
2nd June 2009, 09:24 PM
lol!, I`m just about go to bed the now cos early rise for me!:(

stevie:(

PS, I will be online frequently due golf stuff.:(

ACE-FLO
2nd June 2009, 09:26 PM
ahahaha - ok Stevie - we'll catch up soon mate!!!

ACE-FLO
3rd June 2009, 12:35 AM
About 2hours ago, I had a couple of good races against Packetmon, anyway, I'm going online to see wassup!

ACE-FLO
3rd June 2009, 12:10 PM
I haven't raced with zargz in what seems like ages.... It would be good to race him again - are you here zargz?:)

zargz
3rd June 2009, 12:30 PM
Yep, right here 8)
Didn't have internet for some weeks and just came back from a 4 days trip to Laos.
Will try connect tonight! :D

Now reading the link you posted few pages ago to the gameSpot forums.

ACE-FLO
4th June 2009, 02:09 PM
Ok - Tonight I propose all wipers who feel the need to get their racing standards re-addressed, to be online between 8pm (GMT+1) and 9pm (GMT+1) and to host rooms called wipeoutzone so members who are serious about racing (NO QUITTERS PLEASE) can enter for some good challenges...

I hope to see you online!!!

MrSmadSmartAlex
4th June 2009, 09:58 PM
Great session just now with arch, ace, hazelnut_una_l, vteg, kappe and others. Really fast!!!:+:+
I need to start posting again here before racing, but it happened spur-of-the-moment. Probably be on tomorrow if anybody wants to race.:)

ACE-FLO
4th June 2009, 10:10 PM
Yes - awesome session, start posting here before you go online dude!!! Always good racing with you Alex.

Had 2 races earlier with James_sp, who is un-catchable (is there such a word?) and raced him again just now... are you here James? You are crazy with that Goteki man! I wanna race again. Adrenaline is still pumping - so why not?

stin
5th June 2009, 06:37 AM
I will be online tonight but I`m estimating about 5pm GMT +1, depending of what I am doing.....

ACE-FLO
5th June 2009, 12:43 PM
Cool beans dude!!! I'll be there at 5pm (GMT+1):P

stin
5th June 2009, 03:27 PM
Ok, I can see ACE-FLO now but I will be up and running in 15mins ;)

ACE-FLO
5th June 2009, 04:33 PM
Nice racing with you Stevie... This session was talent heavy, especially when Arch, Kigo and Alex decided to turn up... Oh the carnage - the wonderful and chaotic Carnage!!!

How I love weps On races... Man!!!

ACE-FLO
5th June 2009, 05:38 PM
10pm (GMT+1) I'll be back to race online... anyone wanna join? More than welcome...

stin
5th June 2009, 06:37 PM
Well, I had a rare time with ACE-FLO, Kigo1987, Archman, MrSmadSmartAlex, and other guys!

Anyway, first F$%^%^^ connections had been cut off!:brickwall While I`m trying to upload online again but, I was drinking beers alot (I`m in a bath at the time!!!!), 20mins laters, back online!, I was hoping to play Outpost7!:evil but I was bloody pissed!:beer and ready to whup yer arses! till, Arc Prime White, some basturd who plasma bolted me and I was ready to turbo boost to gain position but my boost must have had drained my PSP`s battery!:paperbag.

So anyway! I had a good time but no F£$$£$£$% Outpost7!!!:bomb

MrSmadSmartAlex
5th June 2009, 06:54 PM
Those races were amazing! Thanks stin, arch, ace, kigo, P5-JPN and some others I can't remember the names of! Really fast crazy races!!!

That sucks that you missed O7 stin...:frown: It was the only time I've ever beaten Arch on it too:)! Next time, eh? Great racing with you anyway - come on Pulse with us more often if you can find the time.:+:+

I may be back on later, if anybody fancies a race?

KIGO1987
5th June 2009, 06:56 PM
You playing in the Bath again Stevie, lol.

I can imagine all this cursing going up there. ****ing chaos on the track tonight, good fun ay;)

ACE-FLO
5th June 2009, 07:07 PM
Arc Prime White, some basturd who plasma bolted me and I was ready to turbo boost to gain position but my boost must have had drained my PSP`s battery!:paperbag.

Er... Um... dunno how to quite er put this but... Um... Feck!

IT WAS ME! :rock I PLASMA'D YOU AFTER THE BARREL ROLL... :redface:My Bad??? :nod

James_sp
5th June 2009, 07:23 PM
are you here James? You are crazy with that Goteki man! I wanna race again. Adrenaline is still pumping - so why not?

thank you Ace! i went out with friends after the few races, and today is the same thing. I'll try to connect soon, i want it! cheers

KIGO1987
5th June 2009, 07:23 PM
Gotta be careful ay there ACE, Stevie might drive down to Leytonstone, and ram some pumpkin right up your ****ing arse. lol

Pumpkin up the arse (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWni391uAUA)

stin
5th June 2009, 09:48 PM
Kigo!, well executed!:clap, " I just want my pumpkin!":?

Heh!, Ace! ;) I knew it was you at the time but I was just making sure!:p

ACE-FLO
6th June 2009, 01:12 AM
Oh, you knew it was me... damn, so next time I'm on the defensive... uh oh... I better stay the hell outta your way man! lol... Really hectic races earlier, I didn't know who was firing what half the time... this game just keeps on keepin' on!

Carnage FTW!

archman
6th June 2009, 04:57 PM
Anyone interested in team racing on 13th, please PM me! You're welcome.

ACE-FLO
6th June 2009, 08:20 PM
Going online. Flashback_Jack, Infaxsu and Triple_Lei are currently racing... Get in for the ultimate rush!

MrSmadSmartAlex
6th June 2009, 09:51 PM
Well, that was really amazing racing... until my PSP froze and powered off:bomb!
When I was actually winning for once too!:bomb:bomb
Nevertheless, thanks FBJ, infax, triple_lei and ace for a great session!!!:D Very tight, hectic racing! I hope this becomes a regular thing.:+:+

ACE-FLO
7th June 2009, 03:35 AM
Yeah, Flashback_Jack had some nice custom skins on his AG-sys... Very fast and superb racing these renegades! i also back what Smad says and hope these sessions can become a regular thing!

Thanks to Triple_Lei, FBJ, Infaxsu and Smadsmart, for the session!

These guys are really fast.

archman
7th June 2009, 09:16 AM
I hope that these custom skins don't add to an aditional framerate loss. I guess they're cached, like regular skins before the race...

ACE-FLO
7th June 2009, 12:38 PM
No, I don't think they'd cause additional loss of FPS... more a loss of concentration lol

ACE-FLO
7th June 2009, 01:36 PM
Going online for some carnage heavy races... anyone up for it?

MrSmadSmartAlex
7th June 2009, 05:05 PM
Couldn't get in a game with you ace (except that 1). I kept getting booted from your rooms, and you popped in and out of mine a few times:?.

Instead I played many quitters:mad:!
ConstanSkate - if you're reading this, don't ever ever join any of my rooms again, you ****ing quitting little ****!!!!:-:-

I'll probably be back on in about 3 hours, if anybody wants to race!:)

ACE-FLO
7th June 2009, 05:43 PM
****in' stoopid mother****er that "ContainsWaste" character is man! I totally agree at him being the ultimate QUITTER! What a loser...

Now, I know I aint the fastest Pilot out there, so I finish the race just to compare race times, helps me to guage how much more I can improve by... but this ConstantlyQuitz guy, He's only serving to cheat himself... what a pussy...

MrSmadSmartAlex
7th June 2009, 08:31 PM
OK, me and arch are online now! Expect lots of O7 W (no weps)!!!!:D
and maybe a couple of other tracks...:lol

ACE-FLO
7th June 2009, 10:32 PM
This session we're on now, is ultimate and essential... And I'm on FIRE for once!!! Let's roll this one out!!!

But I aint getting rolled on OP7 - No way...I'll sit those ones out thank you very much!!! Heh heh...;)

ACE-FLO
8th June 2009, 12:37 AM
...The session ended at 12:38am GMT+1 for me. I cant remember what time it started, I've been racing all day. My right thumb has a permanent indentation on its tip... Eyes are just red, itchy, twitchy Fuk'd up!

Loadsa Jedi's to thank tonight, it has been a sensational experience butting noses n fins with all of you. So thank you:

Arch - Good to see you back in the eg-x!

Smad - Well hosted mate! except for OP7 lol

FBJ - You fast beast!

Infaxsu - Man, I aint ACE-SLO anymore heh heh,

Packetmon - having you thrown into melee, made the races a lot more violent, awesomely violent!

Kappeskopp - He didn't quit on me today so thanks to him too.

Badboy973 - from French Guyana, and rolling quick!

We got TeamLink and Avalon this coming weekend... Oof, the anxiety is gonna drive me nuts...

Finally, I owe an apology to the mods. I had to split this post into two, coz I'm typing from my PSP and the stupid thing is being arsy... I'll join em together tomorrow.

ACE-FLO
8th June 2009, 12:50 AM
Finally, I owe an apology to the mods. I had to split this post into two, coz I'm typing from my PSP and the stupid thing is being arsy... I'll join em together tomorrow.

Yep - the second half of the above post was actually right here - in this spot... I've um ammended as promised... Hope I didint piss anyone off with the split posts... Peace.

NightArh
8th June 2009, 02:11 PM
Thanks to bad_boy973 for my first phantom expirience! :clap

archman
8th June 2009, 02:27 PM
Welcome to the Phantom Class, Arh! Enjoy this online experience! (and I hope you won't get frustrated by tons of PSN errors and ****ups...)
;)

NightArh
8th June 2009, 02:32 PM
Thanks! One race was awesome with tons of weapons! I won one tournament even! (I think badboy gived way to me :)) I want more!

ACE-FLO
8th June 2009, 02:42 PM
Going online in like - half hour - if anyone fancies it...

ACE-FLO
8th June 2009, 02:47 PM
Thanks! One race was awesome with tons of weapons! I won one tournament even! (I think badboy gived way to me :)) I want more!

Badboy973 - he's from French Guyana - the guy is an awesome talent - But if its the first time for you playing him - I dont think he'll let you win. He is a highly competitive pilot, which leads me to believe you also have skill NightArh - welcome to the jungle my friend! This is hyperkinetic reaction fused with the ultimate and essential will to win we all come to know and love as Pulse online...

Lets roll!

NightArh
8th June 2009, 02:58 PM
I saw ideal curve he moved. By the way I made my first double barrel-roll :twisted

ACE-FLO
8th June 2009, 04:33 PM
Having a quick session with new member to this site - NightArc - And I'm pleased to announce this guy is phantom class already - thats cool!!! What's more - he aint no quitter like Constanskate and kappeskopp!!!

Well done NightArc - Rock on - **** my battery on my PSP just died dammit...

NightArh
8th June 2009, 04:38 PM
That was cool - you are very fast. As for me I need more warming and concentrating. It is not my speed class yet. See the reason to buy wifi spot :nod

stin
8th June 2009, 04:40 PM
kappeskopp is not a quitter!;) in fact he is a good player!

I will be online in 30mins

ACE-FLO
8th June 2009, 05:04 PM
Yes - he is good, which is why he shouldnt quit the games he's in... Yesterday - for the first time he didnt quit - but that was because he was winning for once... If I'm ahead by more than 4 secs per lap - he just quits - We've all experienced it and we go online quite often... Hence the term "Pulling a kappy"

Its so frustrating when good pilots quit like that - and very very annoying... If you are reading this Kappeskopp - please don't quit our races anymore dude!!!

stin
8th June 2009, 07:15 PM
MrSmadSmartAlex, you have had race really well tonight but I admittedly I actually played poor which is not like me at all.

Ace-Flo, is it a kind of bug? :?

MrSmadSmartAlex
8th June 2009, 07:20 PM
Hey thanks for those races stin!:) Some of them were really intense (no blinking or breathing:lol)!
No, you didn't play poor, but I know you can race better (better than me);)

ACE-FLO
8th June 2009, 08:44 PM
Ace-Flo, is it a kind of bug? :?

What do you mean Stevie? Ypou mean playing poorly - YES! I have that bug a lot :D Or could you mean something else??? I don't know - ...

Oh - wait... you mean when I couldnt start the race because the stupid game wouldnt load up? Yes - that is definitely a bug - I really wanted to race you on Metropia White Stevie... I was really upset when the race didn't load, and got booted out of not only the game - but booted out of online mode, which sucks...

It doesn't happen often, but it does happen - i call it the "Boot Out Bug" or BOB for short haha...

Those two races we had stin - especially Moa Therma - were bloody tight, very violent aswell hahaha - I like, no Love carnage... We must do again sometime soon...

Anyway people - I just finished painting my shed, so I will have a quick shower then I fancy some Dogg Fighting... Lets do this peeps... Just give me like - 45 minutes??? Cool - see you soon my Wiper Jedi Knights....:rock

ACE-FLO
9th June 2009, 12:08 PM
Ok peeps. I may not be able to race today. I've taken the day off work so I can do some much needed shopping, namely some Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 trainers. Yellow with the black detail, very Bruce Lee... I'll try and post a pic... peace... lol

NightArh
9th June 2009, 06:41 PM
So today online meetings are cancelled?

archman
9th June 2009, 08:06 PM
We don't usually have a schedule when we race. We meet on msn or here, and we race whenever everyone can. That's all. Simple as a cookie. ;)

ACE-FLO
10th June 2009, 04:44 PM
Sorry - I only posted that coz I understand this is the thread I always post in... I'm pretty sure it would be real odd if a whole day had passed and I hadn't posted in this thread, so, I posted just to let wiper pilots who I race with regularly - know why I wont be online today (yesterday now)...

Back today though, and I got the trainers - Bruce Lee would be proud!!! Pics as promised lol...

... oh almost forgot - we race tonight peeps? Say 10pm GMT+1??? I'll be there...

ACE-FLO
10th June 2009, 11:48 PM
11pm GMT+1, a bit later than planned!

Triple_Lei and Phurawsity were battling it out when I joined, they chose Met W... I won and got DC'd in the room, So I went thru the motions and reconnected, hosted some races - James_sp joined, we raced a couple and on the third out I get a DC, so i go thru the bullshit all over again, found James hosting the same track I got DC'd, thanks for waiting James btw - then after the race he hosts is over he hosts another and I get DC'd again... So damn frustrating!

archman
11th June 2009, 08:28 AM
ok, we will most probably have a preordered teams, to squeeze the time on event, due to some participants don't have much time. Hope to see you all on saturday 19H00GMT. Further info in the TLD thread in Arena.

ACE-FLO
11th June 2009, 05:06 PM
Anybody wanna race? I'm going online in 15 minutes from this post - just as soon as my battery has a lil charge on it...

BTW: I've updated my PSP's firmware to 5.51 - the new release, wonder what differences it will hold for online gameplay, if any...:burger

Dammit - I can't seem to get online!!! Gonna try in an hour - too frustrated right now to bash my head against a brick wall... I'll let this smiley be the mug!:brickwall... there, all done!

NightArh
11th June 2009, 10:48 PM
Thanks ACE-FLO for this meeting! I hope one day Ill find right trajectory to pass some curves on Fort Gale, Outpost 7 and others. Cheers :beer I am sleeping already

ACE-FLO
11th June 2009, 11:09 PM
Well, NightArh, it aint gonna take long... you closed the gap between our race times since the last time we played! You are definitely improving...

btw, I hate Outpost 7... I can't do that track... lol, so i'll never host it. Not til I'm more confident on it!

stin
12th June 2009, 10:41 AM
I will be online in 16.30 GMT+1, please let me know if you guys wants to play?

KIGO1987
12th June 2009, 10:59 AM
Sorry - I only posted that coz I understand this is the thread I always post in... I'm pretty sure it would be real odd if a whole day had passed and I hadn't posted in this thread, so, I posted just to let wiper pilots who I race with regularly - know why I wont be online today (yesterday now)...

Back today though, and I got the trainers - Bruce Lee would be proud!!! Pics as promised lol...

... oh almost forgot - we race tonight peeps? Say 10pm GMT+1??? I'll be there...

Lol, you Sik Cuunt ACE, with those yellow trainers. You remind me of the Sik Cuunts around my town that drive around in lowered Hyandai Excels and Mitsubishi Lancer's with Sik **** exhausts on them with rims that are way too large for that car size.

ACE-FLO
12th June 2009, 12:00 PM
WAIT - Kigo, are you telling me you know my cousins? That is insane... You really know Sharpz? Flipsy? and THAT crew... that is amazing...

I use the trainers for Muai Thai practice.

Stevie, I'll try and be there!

archman
12th June 2009, 01:35 PM
stin, it's avalon on pulse today. from 19h gmt. come join! ;)

stin
12th June 2009, 03:58 PM
I`m having problems with my psp atm but hopefully I will make it work but I`m seriously pissed off!

I will do my best to be there tonight if I can.

stevie

ACE-FLO
12th June 2009, 04:04 PM
Cool beans man - I also am having problems lol...

However, I shall endeavour to be online for the Avalon sessions too...

stin
12th June 2009, 06:54 PM
Looks like nothing is working at all for me tonight!:?

I`m hoping this online pulse will work tomorrow night!

stevie:(

ACE-FLO
12th June 2009, 07:51 PM
I hope so too man - it would suck pretty bad if the teams were compromised - but let us hope hey???

We are pulsers - and we never give up hope - not on a format such as this which is so bug infested - the amazonian critters are jealous of it!!!

hahahaha

NightArh
12th June 2009, 10:01 PM
Thanks everyone who participated Avalon! That was pretty cool!
And I have to doctor myself now - feeling very bad :)

NightArh
12th June 2009, 10:16 PM
Now I know the level of players from WZ. Thats a great expirience :rock
(Cant asleep :( )

MrSmadSmartAlex
12th June 2009, 10:28 PM
Thanks NightArh! Hope you enjoyed it!

Thanks to everybody who raced at Avalon tonight - it's been great!:)
I'm exhausted - I'm the only one who's been in the whole time!:p

NightArh
12th June 2009, 10:33 PM
does you psp feeding from a little nuclear reactor? :)

ACE-FLO
14th June 2009, 01:31 AM
going online, hosting a 3 race tourney... mini-fun lol

stin
14th June 2009, 06:52 AM
Thank you guys, I had a rare time there last night and had a right good laughs through MSN! :D

MrSmadSmartAlex
14th June 2009, 08:40 PM
Racing online now with FBJ and ace, if anybody wants to race!:D

NightArh
14th June 2009, 09:16 PM
Heh... Too laggy... :evil Ships are flying everywhere but not on the tracks

ACE-FLO
14th June 2009, 10:32 PM
take advantage of the lag and try and get a sneaky BR in. Nah, kidding. lol

Good races with Flashback_Jack, MadSmartAlex, and Kappeskopp!

Going back on in 10 mins if ya wanna race!

ACE-FLO
15th June 2009, 07:15 PM
No racing for me today peeps - I'm actually gonna be watching Afro Samurai Resurrection with a few pals tonight... Tomorrow though - back to the sessions... Online after 6pm GMT+1 - tomorrow!!!

MrSmadSmartAlex
15th June 2009, 09:40 PM
Thanks zargz and P5-JPN for some great races just now!
zargz - great to see you online again, mate!:+:+ And racing Phantom!!!:D

btw - Everybody come back to Pulse - it's the best Wipeout!:)

ACE-FLO
16th June 2009, 11:29 AM
Well, I'll be leaving Pulse soon, and getting PS3 mate, HD is calling...

Zargz is racing Phantom - cool.

archman
16th June 2009, 12:56 PM
Leaving Pulse for HD? :D
You just started making good results. Well, it'll be a shame...

mdhay
16th June 2009, 07:21 PM
btw - Everybody come back to Pulse - it's the best Wipeout!:)

Here, let me show you something:

:D

EDIT: I h45 7eh l337's l0l;)

archman
16th June 2009, 07:28 PM
What's your post got to do with Online Meetings? The spamming should not be tolerated that much as it is now.

mdhay
16th June 2009, 07:36 PM
I'm not spamming. I'm stating that HD is a better game than HD (IMO, hence the smiley).

Besides, I'm not the only one. (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showpost.php?p=130936&postcount=2378)

Lance
16th June 2009, 08:16 PM
I believe that the mods can decide for themselves what is spam or offtopic. A post saying that another post is spam or offtopic is itself offtopic. Do you guys really need a policeman? Am I supposed to return to this forum and start eliminating crap again? Should anyone have to spend large portions of their brief life on keeping other people civilised? I think the answers to those questions probably are obvious. Please do not answer them in this thread.

MrSmadSmartAlex
16th June 2009, 11:24 PM
Haha! Whatever, mdhay...
In that case, Fusion must be better than WO2097?:lol;)
Each to his own...

Back on topic - I'll probably be online in the evening, 18:00 GMT or so, if anybody wants to race?:)

ACE-FLO
17th June 2009, 01:38 AM
Hello peeps, I may go online to host a superbly surreal session...

... please, no slobbering over your screens over the skill I display...

Damn! I feel hot!

JABBERJAW
17th June 2009, 02:21 PM
bad_boy 1973 thanks for all the games. My battery died right when you switched ships, sorry. Is this person on the wipeout forums?

ACE-FLO
17th June 2009, 03:42 PM
No - unfortunately he is not. He hails from French speaking Guyana - and I have his email if you are interested. Doesn't speak much English - but does communicate effectively on MSN funnily enough! Besides - I'm no better myself - My French sucks derrier...

I remember when I first started going online in January, it was a small crew of international pulsers who would race the easier speed classes including myself, Bad_boy973, MrSAmadSmartAlex, Haxorger, Hazte_Una_L and a few others... ANd we also used to get Noob-Bashed by some pro pilots on our easier speed classes - namely Infaxsu, Kingarek63 and Kappeskopp.... Infaxsu is still noob bashing - In sometimes see him hosting "BaitnSwitch" rooms going from venom to phantom straight lol - or staying in venom to get perfect laps against his opponents I think. Lol, Nice.

It's really cool to see that us amateur pilots have moved up to the professional speed classes (Rapier/Phantom) - and yes, Bad-Boy is a cool talent man!

From what I understand - he plays after 12:00GMT+1 (Quoting British time as I'm from here) - SO, He must be GMT-5 if I'm estimating correctly...

ACE-FLO
17th June 2009, 06:49 PM
Just clicked on Mdhays link above - er - Yeah I'd like to see Wipeout on the PS3 - so am gonna get one, but I think I'd still play Pulse online a lot too...

Thing is I can hate pulse if I wanted to - the bugs, the lag, the unfair ranking table in wipeout-game.com allowing cheats to display unreasonable times, etc etc etc... fact is - I still play it with a freakish passion... and the organised races we are haveing online are just fantastic. Arch, Smad, Asa, James_sp, Kigo,Luxoflux, MrSmadSmartAlex, NightArh, R.J O'Connell, Seraph_Hikaryu, Stin (Stevie), etc - so many to remember - point is - They still race this format too... I can see why, I just wanna try something else too - which is why I wanna PS3 with wipermuffinHDn on it... is all I'm sayan???

Anyway, that aint why I'm here - I just wanna say - I'm going online for a few races... if anyone wants in - then get in!!!

ACE-FLO
17th June 2009, 11:52 PM
Been on and off tonight. Played a lot of new pilots today, some of which displayed some promise. Campos4323 or something, didn't quit all the way through a 10race tourney, well done to him!

ConstanSkate = Constant Quits... absolutely annoying prat...

Other than that, I'm hoping the fact that now Pulse has gone platinum - we'll get a fresh injection of new talented pilots to compete against! Let's see...

NightArh
18th June 2009, 11:52 AM
I want to play with that guys - my game will become more competitive :hyper

stin
19th June 2009, 07:18 AM
Wanna play tonight at 1600 GMT+1?

archman
19th June 2009, 09:32 AM
I had a blast with Alex this last night. The reason why Pulse is so damn good online. I'll probably be restringing and playing guitar today, and there's studying, also. :S

ACE-FLO
19th June 2009, 09:37 AM
Stevie, I will try to be there... lets see!

Edit: I was there - played some guy called KungFu_1 (i think that is the spelling :? ) any way - I only remeber this guy coz of his cool PSN_ID. It rocks man.

Stevie - Connection probs mate? I was having some this morning when I tried to connect which was wierd coz I could get into "synchronising Profile" stage and then got DC'd - bumped out...

stin
19th June 2009, 04:47 PM
I`m online right now! if anybody wants to play?:hyper Cos, I will be in my bath!;)

EDIT, Ok I`m trying to get online again!, I`m no happy with that!

ACE-FLO
19th June 2009, 05:51 PM
Awesome races - very tight indeed - with Stin and Smad - really enjoyed.

Am coming back after I eat - tech de ra is the last one before the break!!!

Stin - Smad Smarty Pants - please keep the room open!!!

MrSmadSmartAlex
19th June 2009, 07:35 PM
Thanks stin and ace for some great races just now!:+
I wasn't hating "weapons on" like I normally do, even though the ****s cost me a few races!!!;)
Thanks guys, race you again soon.

Also, does anybody want to race the DLC tracks some time? I'm starting to learn them, and they're amazing!:D Especially Gemini Dam Black - my new favourite track!

ACE-FLO
20th June 2009, 12:26 AM
Bah! humbug!

stin
20th June 2009, 05:52 AM
Yeah, I did enjoyed it last night while I`m in my bath!

Before I went into my bath, put my psp on to get online properly, 5 mins later, successfully connected and ready to play. Suddenly my weapons button change to the opposite which I don`t normally do!!!:o (Thinking my son must have reset my memory stick!), so I switched off my online after two races, so I can check my stats, AAaaaargh!, he did reset my memory stick!. I shouted at my son over of what is going on with this psp, he came down stairs to investigate and he got my original memory stick and he said sorry!.
Uploaded my psp with MY memory stick and now, eventually took 20mins to get connected. 90mins later, my son came to me to tell me he wants the BT hub to reset! and I said to him, "WHAAAAt!, no chance after all this!! well you will just have to wait for 15mins":naughty, 30mins later all finished!

Thank you for racing last night!:banzai

archman
20th June 2009, 09:49 AM
You and your damn leech beam, Olox!!! :(
I sucked yesterday.

ACE-FLO
20th June 2009, 09:56 AM
Yes, there was a nice turn out of racers last night.

James was on form last night, I got whooped quite bad. Then FBJ joins and things went crazy crazy lol!

MrSmadSmartAlex
20th June 2009, 11:01 AM
Thanks arch, FBJ, triple_lei, and ace for some very fast racing last night!!
Too bad I missed james_sp - when was that?

ACE-FLO
20th June 2009, 11:07 AM
Taht was when I got booted out of your room - and found James hosting... touch!!!

He was on fire last night though dude! Untouchable on track - just awesome... Later on FBJ joined too - and I was just in awe of these two nutters out for a kill... Amazing shizzle ferizzle my nizzle!!!

-----------------

Ok - I'm online RIGHT NOW - and the only other person in is ConstantQuitter - I aint racing him... so someone please join me!!!

Please!!!

stin
20th June 2009, 03:28 PM
ok, I`m online right now too, if you want to play with me?

ACE-FLO
20th June 2009, 04:06 PM
SmadSmart , Stin and Myself - racing ...

excellent session!!!

EDIT: - James_sp is in the HOUSE!!! This is gonna be an intense session.... was anyway - just got deeper mate!!!

stin
20th June 2009, 04:48 PM
It`s time for me to stop playing due distracting while watching golf tonight!

Thank you for playing!

ACE-FLO
20th June 2009, 04:50 PM
Always good racing with you man!

Catch you soon!

Now I feel like I'm sinking - Arch just joined the party humph! 'm so gonna get eliminated!!!

ACE-FLO
20th June 2009, 06:40 PM
Holy ****, I cant even begin to tell you who was online - all I can say is - they were all top talents - elite ranking soldiers who now how to pilot a crafdt exceptionally well

IMO - James_sp rocked the house down...

Damn it was fun - had a phonecall, some bad news so have to take care of what matters in life first...

I will be back tho - for more racing!!! an hour from now!!!

Watch this space - jiggy **** will happen!!!

archman
20th June 2009, 06:51 PM
Thanks to nutters for the hell session!

MrSmadSmartAlex
20th June 2009, 07:00 PM
Thanks james, ace, arch, stin, kappeskopp, triple_lei, packetmon, and anybody I can't remember right now for the races! That was an amazing session guys! Despite all the weapons chaos;).
I'll probably be online some more tonight.

ACE-FLO
20th June 2009, 09:36 PM
Have you even left? Mr Smad Smarty... hahaha - he's been here the whole time hosting lol

oh - btw - xEIk - our mod, has kindly graced us with his presence online... and is currently racing with us...

They do race - they do!!! Look - come and witness the reality of my heinous statement o peoples...

xEik
20th June 2009, 10:03 PM
A shame that my skills are so dulled right now (not that I have ever been a good Pulse player to begin with). Right now, Phantom is a bit too much for me. I always finished about 10 to 20 seconds after the leader.

MrSmadSmartAlex
20th June 2009, 10:33 PM
:lol:lol No ace, I never left! People keep appearing to race, so I can't leave! I'm exhausted now...
Thanks FBJ, ace, kappeskopp, xEIk, and others for more great races:+

xEIk - nice to see you online! Don't worry about the times - those were some of the fastest races I've been in! Come and join us any time.;)

ACE-FLO
20th June 2009, 10:35 PM
all it took for me was a week of feeling like I was getting noob bashed - before it all came together - and I started to rock a lil...

Today has been a good - no - a very very very good day for racing, I thank all who participated...

Kappeskopp was rocking tonight too - as well as FBJ, FBJ - totally awesome race times this guy makes.

My hands are still shaking lol

xEik
20th June 2009, 10:43 PM
Are people using Jay-Tech? Not that I mind, I'm too much behind for it to matter right now.
It's just that even in circuit that begin with straight lines everyone seemed to pass me almost instantly just after the race had started. Either this or I'm doing my turbo-starts the wrong way. :P

MrSmadSmartAlex
20th June 2009, 10:46 PM
I don't use Jaytech, although I hold up on the dpad most of the time. I don't think any of those guys were using it, except maybe infaxsu, but then I don't know all of them so...
The boost has to be exactly on the "GO!!!" for maximum speed, otherwise it gives you a lesser boost.

ACE-FLO
20th June 2009, 10:46 PM
I too have had my suspicions regarding this matter - so now, I do Flo-Tech...

hahah

Hold down on the Dpad as I accelerate on the word "GO" get a good start, - THEN AFTER A COUPLE SECS EVERYONE PASSES ME! infuriating - which is why I also have my suspicions man!!!

I don't even care anymore, the way I see it - I made it to rank no.33 in the Wipeoutgame Leaderboard with OFW and NO JAYTECH...

I'm real proud of that!

xEik
20th June 2009, 10:49 PM
Then it probably is a matter of me not pressing UP enough. :D I only remember to do it in very long straights like those in the Amphiseum.

ACE-FLO
20th June 2009, 10:54 PM
I learnt to pitch down around some corners too but not the really difficult ones...

But then again - I am a left hand dominant (ambi dextrous) so yeah! With practice - it is possible to emulate Jaytech without the gizmos! lol I'm living proof!

Also - I'm a firm believer that Jaytech is cheating - coz the pitch is auto pitched, whereas with Flo-Tech, you are using your own ability, no outside influence...

MrSmadSmartAlex
20th June 2009, 10:59 PM
Hold down on the Dpad as I accelerate on the word "GO" get a good start

You have to hold Up on the dpad!!!:lol Holding down will make your ship bounce around, maybe even lose a little speed overall - but good for some BRs.;)

ACE-FLO
20th June 2009, 11:06 PM
haha, I should've written, - Hold down the UP button on the DPAD... typing from psp now lol.

MrSmadSmartAlex
20th June 2009, 11:44 PM
btw - you all should have stayed! Me and FBJ had some amazing clean runs after the main session - mostly weapons off. Really tight and REALLY fast!:D
Things like food and sleep shouldn't interfere with Pulse!:naughty
:lol

archman
21st June 2009, 08:42 AM
You absolute nutters! I congradulate you guys on such a dedication!

Alex, yes, I believe you that the weapons OFF races were tight as hell... ;)

KIGO1987
21st June 2009, 09:12 AM
****sake.

When did you go online Arch? Thought you where in a deep zen with all you exams.

archman
21st June 2009, 09:49 AM
I couldn't get into the damn zen. :( So I went online at about 19h gmt. Been there 2 hrs. You never logged in. :(

phl0w
21st June 2009, 02:07 PM
Big THANKS to MrSmadSmartAlex and Flashback_Jack for some great races. Sorry for the somewhat poor rotation guys, but I really wanted to race those DLC tracks. It's rare that 3 guys have those packs, you need to take those chances ;)

See you later!

MrSmadSmartAlex
21st June 2009, 03:28 PM
Cheers phl0w. Yeah, the DLC tracks are great. I'm just getting into them, and wanting to race them online too. Other guys who I know have the packs are: james_sp, Kappeskopp (these 2 are the masters of the DLC), FBJ, zargz, arch, Luxoflux, triple_lei_EU. It'd be great to get these tracks online again (and Gemini Dam Black Phantom next time;)).
Anyway, thanks for the races! Great fun!:+

ACE-FLO
21st June 2009, 03:30 PM
I might have to swallow my pride and finally get the DLC packs!

don't hold ya breath, I'm still in 2 minds.

ACE-FLO
21st June 2009, 10:29 PM
Had a nice session with bad_boy973 earlier, where we raced all the "white" circuits, and a few "black" ones too...

then later, a few rapier races, with Aur129 and KGB1971... the latter took a win off me, humph...

a little after I went back to Phantom, as I'm more at home in this speed class.

vteg, SuperDuperGuy & FBJ joined and we raced for an hour or so!

thanks to all who raced today. Was fun as always!

ACE-FLO
22nd June 2009, 12:28 AM
I must be a Pulse addict, I went back online! lol

FBJ, Bad_Boy973 and Packetmon were racing, So I joined the Psycho Pilots for another session. Some seriously hectic **** was going down.

Adrenaline amplified? Give me joke! More like adrenaline depletion, running on muscle memory! Dunno how I managed to complete those races without going kamikaze!

Packetmon is 1 fast motha in his stealthy black Goteki.

FBJ - nuff said!

bad_boy973, it's been nice racing with you, just like old times buddy...

ACE-FLO
22nd June 2009, 04:33 PM
Tonight - after 8pm GMT+1 I should be online, if you wanna join me peeps...

Luxoflux
22nd June 2009, 05:24 PM
Im online right now, if anyone wants to race :D

MrSmadSmartAlex
22nd June 2009, 05:28 PM
I can be on in 10-15 minutes, Lux, if you can wait.:D

edit: aw, must have missed you...:frown:. OK, I'm gonna play some Pure full-screen:D for a while - I might be up for some online races later, if anybody's on.

ACE-FLO
22nd June 2009, 06:46 PM
I'm racing now!!!

MrSmadSmartAlex
22nd June 2009, 07:00 PM
I can't come on right now, sorry. I'm too f***ing angry about Pure's cheating C*** AI!!!!!:lol I can't believe the ****! Great game otherwise, but that ruins it completely. Maybe in about 15-20 minutes I'll be Zen again...:lol

ACE-FLO
22nd June 2009, 07:05 PM
cool beans.... i hope i'm still racing, we'll see!

Luxoflux
22nd June 2009, 07:09 PM
Damm, to bad i missed u smad. Im online right now though so you better get zen quickly ;)

MrSmadSmartAlex
22nd June 2009, 07:17 PM
ok, I'm coming online now - I've sufficiently recovered.:lol:lol

edit: I'm in Lux's room btw

Luxoflux
22nd June 2009, 08:25 PM
Good races tonight :D Thanks too Mrsmadsmartalex, ACE and everyone else who joined

MrSmadSmartAlex
22nd June 2009, 08:34 PM
Yeah cheers!:+ Haven't raced you in a while - you're even faster!

ACE-FLO
22nd June 2009, 11:43 PM
lol Moa Therma, Smad as usual in his EG-X, Luxoflux chose the Triakis - I thought "wtf is he doing? A triakis on Phantom?"

So I picked my blacked out Piranha lol

I wasn't expecting the race to be as close as it was.

Was I seeing things or did you two get the exact same time, I thought I finished 2nd but on screen I finished 1st?!? nice!

btw, the Piranha is a beast online! I like it!

ACE-FLO
23rd June 2009, 03:00 AM
Packetmon, you wanna race?

edit: Guess not! it is kinda late.

Luxoflux
23rd June 2009, 05:38 PM
Haha, yeah. we indeed got excactly the same time :) very close race indeed. Loads of missiles and quakes up everyone's ass as usual

ACE-FLO
23rd June 2009, 08:52 PM
Yeah - I took a few good hits (who did I hit the plasma with? Was that Smad?)

Yeah - I got hit a lot, and dodged a missile or two (getting better now) however, I also noticed something about the Piranha - it doesnt seem to slow down - at all - and is faster around bends than other ships!!! That was truly a very intense race... I enjoyed it very much!!!

ACE-FLO
24th June 2009, 02:57 PM
Sun is out - and so, I'll be leaving the PSP indoors whilst I enjoy the sun for a bit.

I think the only time I'll pick it up in the next couple of weeks is for the TeamLink Division Final, and for Avalon weekend! (including TeamLink events)

The sun has cast it's promising spell on me this year... SO at work, I'm in half sleeve shirts and rolled up trousers lol. I get stick from senior management - but they can go suck cock! My summer! My way! FTW!

mchief22
24th June 2009, 08:40 PM
Hey there just wanting to let you know if and when there is any online meetings would one of you private msg me or whatever it is you do to let people know about the meetings. i am on most night's after 6 UK time cheers:o

ACE-FLO
25th June 2009, 11:34 AM
Just post here that you're going online to race!

ACE-FLO
25th June 2009, 09:11 PM
OK peeps - this is probably gonna be my last post here for a while, I broke my Pulse UMD disk...

Ok - not clever, but after being called a cheat by a certain someone, i got angry and broke it.

For the record - I don't cheat - never have done - Only learnt what Jaytek is less than a month ago (dont use it please), and have a PSP1000 with OFW.

I also have an admission to make here - I suffer from epilepsy, stigmatism in my right eye, my adrenal glands are effed and I halso have bad eye sight to top it all off... So really, I shouldn't even be playing this game.

The epilepsy is the single most strongest reason why I shouldnt play, but I carried on doing so - because I aint afraid of it,(even though I've had fits whilst onlkine and had to eliminate unknowingly coz I was unaware of my surroundings) I don't shy away from stressfull situations. I've already been advised by my GP that computer games are bad for me and will aggravate the signals which cause me to have an epileptic episode (a fit)...

My reasons for telling you all this is clear - I don't want you to think I left because I was a cheat - I AM NOT, never have been!

Most of you experienced pilots who have raced me, have kicked me countless times - I thank you for your beatings ;) and your kind words of encouragement when I was getting dissed by another ex-member here.

I wanna thank Archman - for making me believe I could race the Phantom speed class, (Personally its all you mate - I would never have gone for phantom on my own),

Also wanna thank MrSmadSmartAlex - my oldest wiper buddy to date, we've been racing the longest! The memories of those early races are still fresh and make me smile...

Kigo - you have provided me with much entertainment to date, and have also kicked my ass online, nice one!

FBJ - though not here - he has helped me with racing tips and the like so yes, thanks to FBJ too.

all my friends on my buddy list - there is a reason why you guys are my buddies, it is because I have seen something which rings close to my heart with you guys, you're all good people!

And last but not least - I wanna thank Rob (Infoxicated) for always taking the time to answer any queries I may have had. He knows what he's doing, even if you guys don't think he does... Just trust him will ya...

Anyway - this aint no goodbye speech - I'm taking a break from wipeout - gonna enjoy the sun, have a few scoobies (Sorry Arch but yeah - I started again) and generally enjoy myself with my friends and my partner Michelle, She'll be glad I broke the UMD at any rate... she hates me playing PSP.

Once I feel the "withdrawal" symptoms from pulse - I'll get another UMD disk.

But for now - It's bye from me!

Take care guys. Do love you all!!!

mchief22
25th June 2009, 10:12 PM
hey man dont really know you but im sitting playing pulse now and just let me say you sound like a really cool fella, And why should you let it hold you back my mum has it also but you wouldn't think it. Hopefully see you soon online!!

NightArh
26th June 2009, 06:50 AM
Ok - not clever, but after being called a cheat by a certain someone, i got angry and broke it.

Hey mate never listen to envious voices... as you said you are the best. That is all explanation of your perfect racing skills. I hope you come back here after some relaxation and you should spend more life time without game ;) Dont be angry it is just a game

archman
27th June 2009, 07:04 PM
We just did a quick session and I recorded it! ;) Vidz will be upped soon!

Thanks Alex and James!

leungbok
27th June 2009, 08:29 PM
looking forward to that ! :)

MrSmadSmartAlex
27th June 2009, 09:53 PM
Yeah, cheers james and arch for the races! Really enjoying the DLC tracks online!:D
That reminds me, I've still got a load of online races recorded, that I could edit and upload. I'll try to do some tomorrow. There's a few up already.:)

edit: Just had some great late-night races! Thanks arch, Killer_LoopZ, badboy, FBJ, triple_lei, and war-something (sorry, can't remember names well), and anybody else I forgot!:+:+

archman
28th June 2009, 11:09 AM
Thank you, Alex, for racing tons and tons of tracks (tournament mode rules!).

Here's the first vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v747uy4feM8

;)

MrSmadSmartAlex
28th June 2009, 05:36 PM
I'm online right now with Killer_LoopZ! I'll be on for a little while if anybody wants to join.:)

edit: had some great races with Killer_LoopZ, and arch joined for a couple too. LoopZ seems to be an online newcomer (or returning oldcomer), but very fast, easily handling Phantom, and kicked me in 1 or 2 races. Impressed! If you're reading mate, join Wipeout Zone!:+

James_sp
29th June 2009, 12:31 AM
Hey Alex! dont trust on that Killer_LoopZ. I just have raced one on one with him right now and i didnt like what i've seen.
I was heading the race at Moa Therma White, he was just behind me and launched a leech beam against me. 6 or 8 seconds later his leech beam didnt stop and he took over me, then i attacked with a quake but he didnt lost speed and the leech beam continued working, so i quitted just before loose the few shield i had, practically i had it at 100% before he used the leech.

how this sounds to you mates? :turd

MrSmadSmartAlex
29th June 2009, 12:42 AM
That sounds pretty fishy to me!:o He didn't get me with anything like that, but he did beat me in a couple of races. I'll keep an eye out next time I see him online for suspicious stuff...
I hope it's just a bug or he picked up 2 or 3 leeches in a row (unlikely but possible). But then wasn't the infinite leech one of the common cheats last year when online Pulse was still busy? What you say sounds like cheating to me, yes. I thought all the cheaters had given up on Pulse long before I got the game.:frown:

btw james - thanks for the awesome races we had before that!:D

MrSmadSmartAlex
29th June 2009, 08:37 PM
I'm online for a few races now!:hyper

btw - I've been drinking, so I suck.
Come online and kick me!!!:lol

mchief22
29th June 2009, 09:45 PM
Im online now so come and join me for a game
!!

archman
30th June 2009, 12:31 AM
Just joined the guys at 2:30 my time. Got destroyed on o7 just now. hahaha I suck bad!
Cheers Alex and James, true damn beasts!!

MrSmadSmartAlex
30th June 2009, 02:40 AM
Pulse ruined my sleep pattern yet again!:lol But it was worth it...
Cheers Arch, james, badboy, scruffem and others for a great session just now.:+

KIGO1987
1st July 2009, 03:38 PM
Pulse ruins my sleeping pattern as well, but thats in summer time when its too hot to sleep. Winter time im catching the missed sleep from summer time,

When ever i play pulse now i cant stop thinking about video now
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZl165WDjDA

MrSmadSmartAlex
1st July 2009, 04:47 PM
The video's not viewable in my country, due to copyright restrictions.:rolleyes:
Hehe it's too hot to sleep even here at the moment (27 degrees C in the coldest part of my house in the middle of the night, and my room's the hottest)! I don't even want to think what it's like for you mate!

ACE-FLO
5th July 2009, 07:50 PM
I'm back on pulse. might go online in a minute... anyone up for it?

MrSmadSmartAlex
5th July 2009, 07:57 PM
My PSP's worn out...:frown:
Trying to find some of the rubber things that go under the buttons (and no, not condoms, ace:lol:lol), but I'll only get annoyed if I play Pulse with it like this. Can't BR or airbrake properly.
I'll sort it or buy a new one soon anyway. I need my Pulse!;)

ACE-FLO
5th July 2009, 08:11 PM
just raced that killer_loopz guy... I think it's a girl actually - the room I joined was named 'femme fatale', loopZ won the first one, and I won on metropia.

edit: raced a couple more with Killer_LoopZ. We're pretty evenly matched. LoopZ is fast on metropia w, and very good with drop weapon placement! And has a menacing egx skin too!

Is anyone in contact with him/her?

ACE-FLO
5th July 2009, 09:11 PM
btw, i'm going back online in 5mins, gonna do a run of the white circuit... join me!

ACE-FLO
6th July 2009, 08:25 PM
Thanks to zemazo and killer_loopz for the 1on1 races. I still am not done racing so anyone wanna race, let's roll...

NightArh
6th July 2009, 09:03 PM
couldn't find you... killer_loopz didn't want to waste time with my great skills ;)

ACE-FLO
6th July 2009, 10:05 PM
Hey, if you wanna race a violent by design - jedi mutant, i'll be back online in 10 mins or so!

hopefully loopz will still be online. i need some revenge! NightArh, get online. it's been a long time! lol.

MrSmadSmartAlex
6th July 2009, 10:20 PM
I'll join for a couple. Probably not for long though - I'm likely to get annoyed at my knackered PSP within minutes.:lol

edit::lolI see your Metropia White addiction is back with a vengeance! Enough! More variety!:lol;) Nice races anyway mate.:+

ACE-FLO
7th July 2009, 12:01 AM
I just made the biggest blunder smad. After our races, i got dc'd. So, I went to save my file and deleted it instead. ****! What now?

like wtf? i have to go campain mode all over again! Man! WTF

"A W F u ckityFuc k" !

MrSmadSmartAlex
7th July 2009, 12:14 AM
Aw mate, that sucks...:frown:
If it's not backed up then yeah, it's lost. I'd suggest just downloading a complete save from gamefaqs or something, at least then you can race all the tracks right away. I'm not sure if it goes over your current times or not when you upload to wipeout-game, though (try asking FBJ if you can, I think he knows).
Anyway, when you've dealt with this in whatever way, in future you can back up your saves to PC through USB (they still work, on OFW too).
Damn, if that happened to me, I'd just :bomb:bomb:bomb

ACE-FLO
7th July 2009, 12:23 AM
I give up! I'm no longer playin it man!

I don't know what else to do!

MrSmadSmartAlex
7th July 2009, 12:32 AM
Mate - don't give up:naughty. Think how awesome the game is! And we need all the decent Phantom pilots we can get!;)
Grab the Euro save from here (4th one down):
http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/psp/save/938816.html
That way you can still play all the tracks without doing campaign mode (unless you can be bothered to do it all again). You can always better the times that'll be on here anyway. It's a big set-back, yes, but better than starting again, or worse - not playing Pulse.
And it's not cheating - you've already done 100% Golds on campaign.

ACE-FLO
7th July 2009, 12:55 AM
If I do like you say, then I'd lose all my records when I next upload to wipeout-game...

The game is so damn ****ing good too. I'm pissed off.

Man, I might just create a new account and start from scratch. that's the only way my recs'll remain unaffected. but the process is gonna be a pain... I don't know. Just thinking out loud!

MrSmadSmartAlex
7th July 2009, 01:00 AM
I was thinking of suggesting the new account thing, but you're on the PSN Store version of the game, right? So the license is likely to not work on a different account...
Also, I'm not sure if the wipeout-game server keeps only your best records, or your best records on the current profile - ask FBJ if possible. I'm sure he mentioned having to scrap a profile once.
Whatever you decide, it's Pulse, and we're addicts!;)

ACE-FLO
7th July 2009, 01:05 AM
Cheers bud. I'll ask him. I'll try remain optimistic til then... gulp!

edit - smad, thanks dude! And thanks to FBJ too. His expertise, once again saves someone somewhere somehow! And I can still be Ace! Records unaffected!

[exhales schmoke, smiles]

Asayyeah
7th July 2009, 09:02 AM
Damn that is sad to hear Ace :(
I remember in the past we were several to be affected by a wrong manipulation, from that moment we are doing backups / PC from time to time.

Hopefully with help of Mike you stay safe with your original Ace and records that is cool :)

ACE-FLO
7th July 2009, 09:24 AM
Thanks Asa. Just a quick question. If I break an old record with my new profile, will the new rec update to wipeout-game when I next upload?

Asayyeah
7th July 2009, 09:33 AM
I am positively sure it does : yesterday i did uploaded 2 different profiles ( pal & ntsc) my record were mixed into the 2 profiles and today when i checked the result wipeout-game has merged the 2 keeping only the fastest times.

NightArh
7th July 2009, 09:45 AM
Is Sony Media Go a good software to backup save data? :|

ACE-FLO
7th July 2009, 09:59 AM
Asa - excellent! that is very good news. Another ??? if I may. I've got lap times but not race times displayed in some races at wipeout-game.com, due to me getting eliminated whilst playing. The race times were not displayed even after I re-raced the same track in Racebox and finished the race.

My question is - If I complete this race in my new profile, will the 'new race time' now be displayed when I next upload to wipeout-game.com?

Sorry for all the questions, help is greatly appreciated in this!

Asayyeah
7th July 2009, 12:19 PM
Yes definitely it will be updated through the site with your new score on your 2nd profile replacing the 'blank' you got due to bug of being eliminated in a race with your 1st profile.

Talking about that , correct me old pulsers if you read it but only the American version of pulse released later than Euro got that bug corrected ( meaning when you ve been eliminated in a SR your record doesn't show as a fake score) but not the Euro one , am I wrong?
That means you may have a look through ebay in order to find a US version of pulse to start again a profile to fill in the blank from wipeout-game.com you got.

guillaume
7th July 2009, 12:50 PM
That's right, it was corrected in the US version.

ACE-FLO
7th July 2009, 01:16 PM
bugger! I just did SR phantom Talons Junction White and got a top 10 race race time (1:55:89)

Uploaded my profile too! it won't update to wipeout-game.com? GGrrrrr... I'll check later anyway, but if you guys are saying it won't update, i'll not expect it too. Best for me to be careful in order to avoid disappointment!

Asayyeah, Guillaume, thank you. Your help is greatly appreciated!

NightArh
7th July 2009, 02:26 PM
Asayyeah said you should wait some time after upload to see you new results. btw thanks for races! I guess you felt sleep while boring play :D

ACE-FLO
7th July 2009, 02:52 PM
No mate. those races were very cool Mr Night. Moa T was tight man. Very close. Me thinks you are faster than before!

We have to race more...

btw London is as Stormy as anything. Loads of rain, and thunder - that's why I DC'd. Couldn't connect after that humph. Tried to though!

-----

just checked my profile at wipeout-game. Previously only my lap time for Talons Junction White on Phantom Single Race was displayed, not the race time. This was because I had been eliminated in this race when I first did campain mode. However, after following the advice of Smad, Asa, Guillaume and FBJ, my new race record is up there. Top ten too. I'm well chuffed.

Not looking forward to campain mode lol. I have to unlock all tracks and skins all over again. eek!

archman
7th July 2009, 09:28 PM
Racing now with Ace. Lagfest!! The worst ever!

edit: Just 4 races with him. He won last two (Talon wht and Metropia wht) and left. (?)

:D

ACE-FLO
7th July 2009, 10:58 PM
We raced three races Arch. Not four - Moa Black, Talons White and Metro White. After which, whilst you was picking track - I got an error message and got DC'd thereafter. I didn't notice any lag though... the
storms over London were making it hard for me to connect, but DC's are to be expected in stormy weather. Humph.

boy did I suck on Moa Black though... I wanna rematch. humph. lol

Good to be racing with you again Arch... crazy intense piloting action. It's good to be back.

ACE-FLO
9th July 2009, 10:08 PM
Oooooh, I feel like I've hit the next stage in kickin' ass... Still not a Zen master, but hey - I do feel gooooood!!! Anybody wana race me??? :banzai

Lance
9th July 2009, 10:37 PM
Channelling MJ?

ACE-FLO
9th July 2009, 10:49 PM
Yihheee Lance - I always knew Prince would out live MJ but that MJ would die a martyr to music...

Back in the late 80's and early 90's, I would argue with friends about who was the better artist, who would win in a fight, who is better at baking cakes etc. I think MJ won!!!

Shamone!!!

---

Racing Purist284,he's pretty good peeps!

Lance
9th July 2009, 11:03 PM
MJ is the better one for my musical and performance tastes.

But I digress.

ACE-FLO
9th July 2009, 11:28 PM
Well, I got Jam by MJ in my Pulses custom soundtrack... it's so good to race to.

---

No one racing online now. boo.

Asayyeah
10th July 2009, 08:21 AM
I d like to race you and my fellow pulsers during this long weekend (5 days off till next wednesday) and i'd like to race you in my 2 configurations : the WZ official one ( no cfw no jaytech) and the wipeout-game one (cfw333+jaytech) , we can arrage a meeting through msn, what do you think guys?
btw i won't be free tonight ( KZ2 with a friend at home) and also on monday evening ( i ll be at the Normandie Convention hosted by tip-top pilot called Expitarius :hyper)

ACE-FLO
10th July 2009, 09:34 AM
Ofcourse Asa! I learn a lot when I'm racing you mate, you're so damn fast.

Don't know about racing against the 333mhz sets, as I'm still OFW. But it would be interesting to see the difference.

So ok, yah, we can do!

thanks Asa!

---

EDIT: Arch and I are planning to race today in approx. an hour and half. 2:30 pm GMT london time peeps! the more the merrier, so do join people!

Yihhee, Shamone, da'

archman
10th July 2009, 02:05 PM
I'm hosting in 15mins.

ACE-FLO
10th July 2009, 02:21 PM
I'll be there. But if there's lag, I'm out... eye trouble.

archman
10th July 2009, 02:21 PM
What's lag got to do with your eye trouble? lol

btw.: the room is open under the name "challenge"

ACE-FLO
10th July 2009, 03:32 PM
Night - you on MSN?
Coz I am - join the chat

EDIT: Arch owned us on track lol... well, kinda, I gave him a few good scares I think, but he still like... WON!!!

NightArh
10th July 2009, 04:47 PM
I've spent a good time with you guys! Thanks! :hyper I like Tech De Ra and Vertica so much ;)