PDA

View Full Version : Pulse £17.99 Free Delivery UK

chri5
21st November 2007, 01:00 PM
http://www.play.com/l (http://www.play.com/Games/PSP/4-/3433739/Wipeout-Pulse/Product.html)

Just pre ordered mine!

Rapier Racer
21st November 2007, 05:20 PM
Thats insane they might as well give it away free!

Asayyeah
21st November 2007, 06:27 PM
39.90 Euros in my french scoregame shop : anyway i am positively sure it will be one of my best investment ;)

Chill
22nd November 2007, 01:30 AM
Would've bought it, but saw no North America in the delivery address options...

Rapier Racer
22nd November 2007, 07:03 PM
Its a UK site, hardly a surprise.

Chill
22nd November 2007, 08:25 PM
Yeah... I didn't figure that one out until I reached to address option... just pointed out an idiotic mistake... :p

chri5
3rd December 2007, 07:14 AM
mmm it said the 7th when I pre-ordered, now it's gone to the 12th, hope it doesn't slip into next year!

DjManiac21
3rd December 2007, 08:41 AM
Hi guys, are these people shipping to the Netherlands? That would be awesome!!! :P

---------------------------------------------

EDIT: Never mind, I did a little reading and see they do deliver to the Netherlands, reading for myself also helps!!! :D

MarcoM
3rd December 2007, 11:39 AM
They do deliver to the Netherlands. But mind you they are not the fastest shippers. I think your best bet would be do put a reservetion at you local gameshop and then pick it up on the 12th. That's my plan anyways :)

DjManiac21
3rd December 2007, 11:47 AM
Could be better maybe, but I'm sure Pulse will be out at around €50, that's why I prefer to wait a couple of days and get that one...

What's your local store anyways?

I know a couple of stores near Buikslotermeerplein, I'll try my luck this Thursday.

Thanks MarcoM! :)

piranha wiper
3rd December 2007, 07:35 PM
i just got an email that pulse is in game.co.uk for £24.99 not sure for postage though, and i think amazon does it for the same price, i just hope the in store prices arnt too high :s

mdhay
3rd December 2007, 08:54 PM
39.90 Euros in my french scoregame shop : anyway i am positively sure it will be one of my best investment ;)

Wouldn't your psp be your biggest investment in order to play Pulse:?:

You lucky devil, Chri5, I envy you extremely!

MarcoM
4th December 2007, 07:02 AM
Could be better maybe, but I'm sure Pulse will be out at around €50, that's why I prefer to wait a couple of days and get that one...

What's your local store anyways?

I know a couple of stores near Buikslotermeerplein, I'll try my luck this Thursday.

Thanks MarcoM! :)

I think it won't be out untill next week. As I live in Geleen I go to Gamecity in Sittard for all my games.

Good hunting!

Livitarium
4th December 2007, 07:27 AM

I didnt know le prise, great surprise, i hope same prise in my shop too. I think found lot of money. I hope :beer 12 December give some time to be prepar for rlz. Im sooo impatient.

:pizza