PDA

View Full Version : WipeOut Pure music packs

batfastad
8th November 2007, 04:10 PM
Hi guys

WipeOut Pure was one of the main reasons I bought a PSP, and was the first game I got. It's a great game and I completed it a while back and got all the gold medals.

One thing that annoyed me though was the music... wasn't really my thing. Music in the previous versions was better IMO.

Anyway, I downloaded some of the wipeout pure music packs from the wipeout pure website a while ago and that got me thinking...

Has anyone found a way to make custom wipeout music packs?
I'd love to be able to convert a batch of tunes and be able listen to those whilst playing wipeout.

I tried digging around in the music packs but couldn't make any sense of the file formats or anything.

One thing I can't believe with PSP games is that you can't play music that's stored on the memory stick directly in the game. Seems completely insane how developers have missed that trick so far!

Anyway, just wondering if anyone's found a way?

Thanks
ben

Asayyeah
8th November 2007, 05:15 PM
One thing I can't believe with PSP games is that you can't play music that's stored on the memory stick directly in the game. Seems completely insane how developers have missed that trick so far
Important point: Pure was a launch title for psp (march 2005) don't forget that.
Developers did a fantastic game so don't blame them. That 'trick' will be featured in the new Wipeout Pulse , you won't have to wait for a long time before playing it with your fav songs.
As we don't speak about custom firmwares , Iso and stuff like this here , i am sure you can find your infos elsewhere