PDA

View Full Version : WO HD losing features?

Dogg Thang
19th October 2007, 02:51 PM
http://kotaku.com/gaming/wipeout/ps3-wipeout-loses-a-feature-or-three-312722.php

I wouldn't exactly call Kotaku a reliable gaming source. They have often posted rumour as news so I guess we won't know until there is official word one way or another. I don't know just how much 'race customisation' or 'community features' there was going to be anyway.

Sausehuhn
19th October 2007, 02:57 PM
take a look at the source link.
That clarifys a lot. So it's more a guess (even though I can understand the conclusion) than a fact.

Task
19th October 2007, 04:06 PM
And perhaps next year they'll start development on Wipeout Super HD in which they add features, fix problems, and tweak gameplay to produce a sequel even more highly anticipated than the original release.
Anything's possible, but we'll know for sure only when it hits store shelves.

Chill
19th October 2007, 11:53 PM
I kind of like a photo idea though... didn't know about that, but that sounded awesome, oh well... lol. ;)

Chill
4th November 2007, 02:59 AM
Oh wait... I was thinking it meant photo mode being putting a photo of yourself up [nothing graphic!!!] so people could also see what you looked like or something... and the people in the community would submit if they saw something graphic, and the person would be banned from the online community... something along those lines was what I was thinking, sorry about that... ;)