PDA

View Full Version : Tokai!!!...

stin
18th October 2007, 07:41 AM
...Ah yes!!, I was wondering who you is?!

You quoted it from other topic,
"Well, the time table of the NTSC version of Pure is quiet static compared to the one of EU version.
However, the only version I've of Pure (shame on me?) is the NTSC ...so I go on playing that one.

Usually I take a look to the time table of EU to see which is the "limit" to brake.
However...It seems that Steven Hunter is trying to upgrade his times recently...
Good for me the challenge push my fastest times down...Even if I can lose the top of the chart :P"

Now, btw, you is a worthy player but the good news is I beat you again and the bad news is I decided not to play Vector anymore because it`s too boring and too slow for me and I want to concentrate on Phantom level if you wish to play with us?;)

I`m really impressed with Zone ship because, it is so easy to turn really quick compare to Triakis which again took me time to master Triakis again!.

stevie:D

Tokai
18th October 2007, 12:13 PM
Ciao Steven :)

I've seen just now that you have beaten my top time in Sol2 ... :D
Congratulation!!

As I wrote, your fastest times push me more to the limit...this will be very hard to beat since I was trying to improve Vector and Venom lap times recently (not now...I don't have my psp with me) and I didn't succed :D

Btw...I will try the fastest classes (rapier and phantom) for sure...then the challenge will be harder (for me) !! ;)

However...we will see :)

Sayounara

Tokai :)

infoxicated
19th October 2007, 08:30 AM
Good work on those times, guys - keep pushing! :D :+

stin
20th October 2007, 11:05 AM
Cheers foxy! :)

Congrats for Vector class and I will leave into that for you!.:clap

stevie;)