PDA

View Full Version : Are you the best in the world

wacko853
16th September 2007, 07:00 AM
Hi im wacko853 im 14 years old and i want to be the best in the world my question is do u want or r u the best in the world.My brother Speed Rush is 1 of the best like me but i want to know ur times and i will post mine later today

Mark Of Insanity
16th September 2007, 08:16 AM
Uh hi.

This place is a goldmine if you're looking for skilled Wipeout pilots.
Myself, I'm happy with being one of the best - that goal stands unattained with the exception of WO1, where I excel (I am mediocre and scraping and hyperthrusting - I have an easier time trying to avoid the walls than scraping them for the fastest time... that said, the handling is also awesome.)

WO2097/XL may have some of the most ferociously intense competition of the series, along with W30 and Pure.
But I'd say that 2097 edges it with its engine allowing many unexpected shortcuts. We're the same age but I can't vouch for you and your brother being some of the best until I see some times!

Oh yeah, get a neggie if you can, they're the ultimate 2097/WO3 weapon. ;)

wacko853
16th September 2007, 09:29 AM
if u look at the home page the newcomers on the page r us and we r on the tables

mdhay
16th September 2007, 10:22 AM
Yes! still the youngest one on this board to my knowledge!

Yeah, where was I? Oh, Hi :g

Flashback Jack
16th September 2007, 11:03 PM
My brother Speed Rush is 1 of the best like me..

Welcome. Spend a bit of time examining the raw skill this place has to offer, and you'll find you'll have to work hard to maintain that top dog status. If you're looking for competition, this place has it in spades.

- F

Chill
17th September 2007, 05:30 AM
I was like you when I first join, but I didn't think I was the best because I saw the times before I joined the discussion forums... believe me, I doubt you're the best. It's possible, but hardly. Welcome to the rawest Wipeout fan site in the world (in English)!!!!! ;)

Medusa
17th September 2007, 02:56 PM
Welcome to the forums, wacko! Of course I think we all would love to be best in the world, but the truth is it is not just about having good reflexes and knowing the tracks, it is about loads and loads of practice. So we'd need a lot of time to get even close. Besides which there isn't too much arguement over which pilot is the best in the world at the moment. Just check whose name is at the top of almost every table.
(I did see some of Speedrush's WO1 times. Not bad!)

Enjoy the wealth of knowledge in the forums, and as was mentioned, the intense competition.

wacko853
7th December 2007, 12:05 PM
I now have wipeout 3 it is cool and much faster than wipeout 2097 i have posted some times but not a lot.:rock:rock:rock