PDA

View Full Version : do i really suck that badly? or is it the em?

Relequestual
15th August 2007, 06:31 PM
I recently got round to configuring my pc to run a ps1 emulator. so corse, i put my wipeout 3 disk in, and have to download more stuff to get it to work, and there i am, playing wipeout 3 on my pc in an emulator with my ps1 controller.
and i suck! i just crash, crash, crash....

Could this be because its an emulator? or the way the controller interacts? or the fact that im so used to woPure on my psp?

Seriously! look at my old times from a few years back (not sure if you can find them by lookin at my user) but i was like in the top 50 for quite a number of tracks on phantom class.

any comments? please, be nice? hehe

Mark Of Insanity
15th August 2007, 07:04 PM
Don't worry, I suck at Wipeout 3 too!
But I wouldn't assume that you suck at it... after all, it does take
time to re-adjust to Wipeout sometimes. Plus, it could well be the controller and the emulator. Emulators are likely to slow the game down somewhat, resulting in crashing from the game not responding in time to turn properly.
I'm not sure that Pure has anything to do with it though! Depends what kind of PS1 controller it is I suppose...

The controller may also take a little extra time to respond to any buttons pressed. If you could handle them before, there is little reason for you to not be able to know, I think.

Relequestual
15th August 2007, 08:14 PM
hehe oh well
yay a craft buddy! i lived off icarus on WO3! way gd
mayb ill connect my ps1 2 our tv in the lounge. only set up the em coz my tv card dnt work ne more :(

Relequestual
15th August 2007, 09:01 PM
icaras! shame on me!
lol

Lance
15th August 2007, 09:34 PM
Indeed. Icaras! :D