PDA

View Full Version : Promo?

Dav657
5th August 2007, 07:06 PM
Hello everyone haven't been here in awhile. Still playing wip3out though. Anyways i saw a video of some guy playing pulse!!! WTF!?!?! Is it a demo or a leak. I heard some one got a leaked copy of it. Id just like to know more about this. Sorry if this has been posted haven't really looked around yet. And if it is a demo....where can i get this?:)

phl0w
5th August 2007, 07:17 PM
Sorry if this has been posted haven't really looked around yetMaybe you should have as there are tons of posts regarding Pulse, the leaked, thus pirated preview, and the latest trailer(s). You should also note the policy regarding this promo-version on WOZ: Infoxicated, as of 07-01-2007 (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3965) (can't believe I'm posting this twice a day ^^)

Dav657
5th August 2007, 07:57 PM
Ok thanks just wanted to know what was up. wow cant believe this. i wont download it and i cant wait for pulse!!!:rock:rock

RJ O'Connell
5th August 2007, 10:19 PM
Before the inevitable topic lock I must say this to those promo players out there who could be reading from their darkened basement lair:

ARE YOU BORED WITH THE INCOMPLETE DEMO YET? O_o

phl0w
5th August 2007, 10:41 PM
First of all, from what I saw, this newly released trailer on YouTube is a directed piece of work, not some random guy who shows off his promo.
And second of all: Is not having the leaked promo a form of martyrdom to boast about? You make it sound like it's some kind of evil, while overcoming that temptation is something to be proud of, anyone that buckled under this burden is not worth the game. (Yes, it's a GAME we're talking about)
Somehow I get the feeling that there's some secret ethic committee at work. However trumpeting ones good deeds doesn't make them any better than doing something wrong.

Just my 2c.

RJ O'Connell
6th August 2007, 02:38 AM
That's a good point Flo.

Of course, I was the one who first pointed out the damages it could do. But yeah, I don't want to hear "promo" for a long time in any conversation, real or internet. Besides, the actual game's coming out in a month or two. Why bother...

rdmx
6th August 2007, 06:06 AM
First of all, from what I saw, this newly released trailer on YouTube is a directed piece of work, not some random guy who shows off his promo.
*looks sheepishly*
Do you mean this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5htd98vCeE
It's off gamespot.

Dr. Angryman
6th August 2007, 12:56 PM
Yeah, that's an official video. One that I sent in to the Pulse Official thread first, no less! :)

rdmx
7th August 2007, 07:15 AM
Actually, I do think infoxicated posted a link first to that video.
I them downloaded it and subsequently uploaded it. 8)