PDA

View Full Version : huh?

mdhay
5th July 2007, 07:51 PM
Is pure supposed to put me in the middle (not posistion)of the grid on sinucit? :? :dizzy

Rapier Racer
5th July 2007, 07:54 PM
It's a bug in the game will happen every time :banzai

Hellfire_WZ
5th July 2007, 08:18 PM
Quite beneficial actually, if you get the turbo start you can just shoot straight down the middle ;)

G'Kyl
5th July 2007, 08:56 PM
Like you couldn't do that when starting from where you're supposed to.

Couldn't resist, sorry. ;-)

Ben

Sausehuhn
5th July 2007, 09:07 PM
This bug is just in the Euro version, isn't it?

q_dmc12
5th July 2007, 09:16 PM
Yyyyyup!:D

G'Kyl
6th July 2007, 05:38 AM
Straying off topic for a sec: Are there any more differences between the EU and UK versions? I was wondering about some very different race and lap times when I compared the tables yesterday. Of course, that might just be because some pilots put less effort into one version than they put into the other...

Ben

Asayyeah
6th July 2007, 12:16 PM
There's no difference in term of race/laptime imo between us & euro version of pure.
Speaking of my us scores they are far from euro only because the most active table was the euro one so i mostly play with my euro version, same happend on Kai.

q_dmc12
6th July 2007, 02:28 PM
I play mostly EU simply because I play it on kai - but I'll pop my US disk in if someone from Wisconsin enters the room and whines excessively. :p

mdhay
6th July 2007, 02:36 PM
Quite beneficial actually, if you get the turbo start you can just shoot straight down the middle ;)

Yes, but I always slow down back to last :(

Chill
6th July 2007, 09:06 PM
That's the science of the game, you start out with a turbo, then all other racers pass you up incredibly fast on the first lap, then you work your way back up to 1st.

Rapier Racer
6th July 2007, 09:39 PM
It's actually possible to stay in 1st place for the entirety of lap 1 and beyond on some of the tracks :g

Hellfire_WZ
8th July 2007, 07:35 AM
Very true, it's a matter of being very aggressive and knowing exactly how to control the craft. I've taken first on the first corner of Sinucit and stayed there the whole race.