PDA

View Full Version : Pre-ordered...anyone??? Models???

cybrpnk
4th July 2007, 03:48 AM
Not happy Jan...

Went into my local gaming store today to pre-order Pulse (cause I have a credit note for the store)...and they still don't have Pulse up on their system...sigh...

Not happy...

SL...Colin...or whomever from SL who roams theys halls, any chance of a Limited Collector's Edition WipEout Pulse???

I've always wanted a scaled model of an ship..AG-5Y5 preferably...being an industrial design student, I'm currently in the process of modelling one in a CAD software called Rhinoceros...since we just attained 2 new 3D printing rapid prototypers at uni which print native in ABS plastic...I'm gonna give it a go...lol

Getting the dimensions and proportions right is a b*atch though...seeing i don't have any blue prints to go off...

Sausehuhn
4th July 2007, 10:28 AM
WipEout Pure's image gallery gives some side-views of an AG-5Y5. You can download it from the download section of the mainpage :)

Rapier Racer
4th July 2007, 10:32 AM
I don't know of any place (reputable) offering Pulse pre order right now

stin
4th July 2007, 11:29 AM
Wait till Pulse comes up next month, then I can order it advance!

stevie:)

Spaceboy Gajo
4th July 2007, 04:43 PM
Hey agent orange,

There is hardly any limited edition sets for any PSP game. Only can thing of one and it was for DJ Max 2 (http://www.pspfanboy.com/2007/03/12/dj-max-limited-edition-sells-out-in-minutes/). Thinking that publishers probably make money on the console limited editions. However, since it's limited and we are a small and loyal brand, I don't see how it would hurt making us one for Pulse ;)

I'll be happy with Pulse, they've already added dream like features already in the game.

There are papercarft models (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3386) available on here. If paper is not your thing and by the sounds of what you have at school, it wouldn't be mine either, perhaps there's a way of extrapolating the papercraft data into CAD?

q_dmc12
5th July 2007, 12:48 AM
heh, lasers and motion sensors