PDA

View Full Version : Wipeout Fusion Gallery

adelheid
24th June 2007, 08:49 AM
Don't you just love that gallery in the game? There's some pretty pictures in that gallery.... and I want them! \(>o<)/
So, does anyone know how I could get them off the CD?

infoxicated
26th June 2007, 12:10 PM
Many of the Fusion gallery art images were re-used in the WipEout Pulse gallery, so you should be able to find some of them in the Pure gallery available from the downloads section of the site.

rdmx
26th June 2007, 12:14 PM
Infox: Many of the Fusion gallery art images were re-used in the WipEout Pulse gallery, so you should be able to find some of them in the Pure gallery available from the downloads section of the site.

Gah? So if it's in pulse but in the pure gallery :S

adelheid
26th June 2007, 07:00 PM
Thanks, I'll go look at.... them.... :S

infoxicated
27th June 2007, 09:17 AM
I meant Pure all the way - I just transposed the names. :redface:

It's kind of difficult with them being quite similar - a couple of months before Pulse was announced I actually said the name instead of WipEout Pure on the WipEout Future forum. Fortunately Egg was on the site at the same time and saw my mistake, so it was only posted for a minute or so before I scrambled to correct it! :)

rdmx
27th June 2007, 09:36 AM
Heh heh Foxx... good save by Egg :) Just your luck eh?
Then again, probably no-one picked it up. Just a brain burp on your part :)

adelheid
27th June 2007, 10:41 AM
In the psp downloads section? I don't see them :S

rdmx
27th June 2007, 10:53 AM
http://www.wipeoutzone.com/downloads/pure_gallery.zip
It's not in an obvious location unfortunately. Maybe Foxx could rectify it :)

Sausehuhn
27th June 2007, 05:32 PM
It does not contain the ship renderings and pilot artworks though.

infoxicated
28th June 2007, 08:30 AM
I thought by putting it on the downloads page and calling it "Wipeout Pure Gallery Images" I was giving enough of a hint for people bothered to put in the effort of looking properly.

adelheid
29th June 2007, 05:45 PM
I thought you meant on the wipeout pure site, sorry.

Shinji16
18th July 2007, 02:26 PM
http://www.wipeoutzone.com/downloads/pure_gallery.zip

*bows in humble thanks*

Now I can have wallpapers for my PSP that I actually want, and not the fractal crap it currently has...

infoxicated
18th July 2007, 02:40 PM
Fractal crap?

Now there's an interesting concept! ;)

Task
18th July 2007, 02:42 PM
I dunno about that one, I'm pretty sure the last thing we need is crap with infinite surface area. 8 P

Shinji16
18th July 2007, 03:12 PM
Eh... I'll link some examples later because I'm at work at the moment AND I don't have the images handy. And it's not crap persay; it's more that I just have a lot of fractal-esque images for PSP wallpapers.

The Gracer
19th July 2007, 06:01 AM
I dunno about that one, I'm pretty sure the last thing we need is crap with infinite surface area. 8 P

I lol'd hard!

Thanks for the pure gallery link - very much liking the pretty pictures. :P

Shinji16
19th July 2007, 10:28 PM
Here (http://web.mac.com/shinjisixteen/iWeb/Dump/Images.html) are those fractal pics I spoke of...

Again I give humble thanks for hosting the WipEout Pure images. Also...

That's damn funny. Being an amateur fractal artist (sadly nothing in the zip I hosted is mine; some of my work is hidden on my site) I can completely understand the idea of 'crap with infinite surface' especially when it's your fault.

Lance
19th July 2007, 11:17 PM
Shinji: Rhode Island - The smallest state, but with the largest surface area? :)

Shinji16
20th July 2007, 01:31 PM
Shinji: Rhode Island - The smallest state, but with the largest surface area? :)

That is a very strong possibility. Ever been up here?

Lance
20th July 2007, 03:11 PM
No, New York City is the farthest east I've been, and I was too young at the time to be making the decision to go fractal. ;) RI seems mostly coastline.