PDA

View Full Version : Anyone knows a PSP emulator?

PIRANHA MASTER
15th May 2007, 01:37 PM
I've buyed pure and now I'm waiting for my PSP.In the meantime,anyone knows a PSP emulator?:?(close this topic if doesn't exsist)

q_dmc12
15th May 2007, 02:27 PM
It exsists, however, it (to my knowledge) does not and will not play isos or umds (the latter for obvious reasons) - it is a platform base to test custom fw and homebrew apps.

PS> and it requires 'a few coins in the pail'

PIRANHA MASTER
15th May 2007, 05:35 PM
Thanks.So,this is the only one?If the answer's "yes",close this topic,please.

xdirex
15th May 2007, 09:40 PM
I know of two that are in development at the moment (other than the official sony dev kit which apparently includes a fully functional emulator for developing and testing games).

1) Potemkin
2) PSP Player

I've read that PSP Player is actually able to emulate a couple of commercial 2D games to some degree, but neither of them have any 3D emulation yet.

I personally can't wait to play Pure and Pulse emulated on my PC, with full graphical enhancements. Wipeout 3 looks amazing with all of the enhancements turned on in Epsxe (far better than on the original PSX), so imagine how good Pure and Pulse will be! :+

Unfortunately this level of emulation is probably at least 2 years away...

PIRANHA MASTER
16th May 2007, 07:53 PM
Thanks to all!(now,the trhead is save ;))Now,I'm sure that a psp emulator exist.Of pure,my psp is arrived.The next step?Buy it!:g

Dav657
16th May 2007, 07:59 PM
Well now you gotta get a custom firmware! so you can do all sorts of cool stuff to your psp! Also you gotta play kai with all of us. well be waiting for you:sonar

PIRANHA MASTER
17th May 2007, 04:49 PM
Well now you gotta get a custom firmware! so you can do all sorts of cool stuff to your psp! Also you gotta play kai with all of us. well be waiting for you:sonar
Thanks!Where I can get a firmware?Sorry for my ignorance.

Dav657
17th May 2007, 04:56 PM
go to psp-hacksdotcom. they should have everything you need there.

PIRANHA MASTER
17th May 2007, 05:00 PM
Thamks a looooooot to all!!!!:DMay be tomorrow I go ot buy my PSP.:hyper

infoxicated
17th May 2007, 06:14 PM
You waited it out well with the recent price cut. ;)

G'Kyl
18th May 2007, 05:52 AM
Yep, damn the impatience! If you bought hard- and software at the end of a system's life cycle (not that PSP had already gotten near there) you'd get everything for a quarter of it's initial price and could still play all the games. ;)

Ben

q_dmc12
18th May 2007, 01:17 PM
LOL, yup.:D

(Sega Genesis for 30 USD and 5 USD games - ahh the memories:rolleyes:)

PIRANHA MASTER
18th May 2007, 05:44 PM
you'd get everything for a quarter of it's initial price and could still play all the games. ;)

Hehe,I've buyed Pure for 29,00€ yet!

PIRANHA MASTER
25th May 2007, 01:06 PM
Finally,I have it!My PSP!!!!And,I'm playing Pure a lot,too!:D:D:D:D