PDA

View Full Version : question, artwork!

foxbat555
11th May 2007, 05:35 AM
ok, hi all, this is my first posting in this forum!
I am Foxbat, and I am a Wipeoutaholic... lol
Ok one question that comes to mind, in wipeout pure for psp you are rewarded these cool artwork images when you win a gold medal right.
So, i was wondering if there was a way to get these images into my pc.
It would be really cool if i could get these in and use them as wallpaper/backdrops.
Anyone have any ideas,,, and I dont want to take a pic of my psp display with a digi!!!

foxbat

stin
11th May 2007, 07:26 AM
Hi, welcome to the board.

Here is the link and you can scroll down to PSP section. ;)

http://www.wipeoutzone.com/downloads.php

stevie:)

foxbat555
11th May 2007, 08:26 AM
Thanks stin, I might have checked most of those already buttttt, the page looks a bit different to me now seems like more links, hmm will have to do some investigating.
the main question is, is,, you know the images, the art images you get for gold medals in pure, there are a ton of them, amaizing artwork, sketches and such, I really would like to get those images and use some as sayyy, backgrounds n such. I'v tried but with no luck yet to get them into my pc.

foxbat

infoxicated
11th May 2007, 08:32 AM
You can lead a horse to water...

Foxbat555 - all of the artwork images are available in a zip file on the downloads page.

rdmx
11th May 2007, 10:09 AM
Actually Rob, I can't find it on the page either :P
EDIT: Whoops, it's under PSP wallpapers :D I thought it'd be in the 'Pure' section.

I don't lead horses to water. I shove it's head into the water, forcing it to drink. :banzai

But here is a direct link.
http://www.wipeoutzone.com/downloads/pure_gallery.zip
BTW, welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay.

Lance
11th May 2007, 03:51 PM
Don't force horses; they're bigger than you, and can kick your jaw into the next country. :)

Oh, and watch out for goats; sneaky buggers.

rdmx
11th May 2007, 10:13 PM
This is from personal experience then lance? :D

Lance
11th May 2007, 10:52 PM
Merely observation rather than participation, when it comes to actual horses and goats.

Metaphorically, though, yes; personal experience with humans of horse and goat character.

q_dmc12
11th May 2007, 11:05 PM
What about the jack-asses;)

Lance
11th May 2007, 11:30 PM
Those are more obvious and easily avoided.

But I fear that we depart from the topic. Mea culpa.