PDA

View Full Version : wipeout Fusion US release date

Hydra XL
11th June 2002, 04:45 AM
EBWORLD.COM NOW SHOWING A JUNE 18 SHIPPING DATE!! BAH!! HAVE THEY NO SOULS?!? HOW CAN THEY TOY W/ MY EMOTIONS LIKE THIS!?! ARGH!!!! OH CRUEL WORLD, WHY DO THY GODS TORMENT ME SO? A WHOLE WEEK?! THEY BETTER BE MAKING IMPROVEMENTS ON THE GAME!! GRRR!! :evil:

Mogaar
11th June 2002, 02:31 PM
Yeah, it's frustrating, but it's only one more week. You know, I've been waiting for this game for so long, the anticipation has become part of the allure. What am I gonna do when it finally gets here? Actually, I think it's my fiancee who is pushing back the release date. She's making calls because she knows I'm going to disappear into the den for weeks when I finally get my hands on it...

Neo-phyte A10
11th June 2002, 09:42 PM
The man at Software Etc. told me they are putting the game on their shelves June 19.

- A10

JABBERJAW
11th June 2002, 10:25 PM
It would be better for them to wait until september and fix some of the bs in the game. Sony forcing the team to release is crap. There are just a couple of simple things that needed to be fixed, starting with scrape speed. But instead of fixing that and making the game get a high grade, just fix a few other bugs and let it be average. Damn, just a few minor things and I would really enjoy the game, but as is I can't bring myself to play anything but zone occasionally. :cry:

Wamdue
12th June 2002, 11:16 AM
since a year back, ive played a lot more counter-strike than wipeout. you ought to try it out Al , the game rewards tactics and teamplay as well as individual skill. Takes a while to get into tho.. as counter-strike shouldnt be played on public servers ( ie.. when someone fineally plays a clanwar, theyll realize that what cs is all about , teamplay and teamspirit.)

DGhost
14th June 2002, 07:08 PM
I played it last week (my friend bought a PAL PS2 and brought it back here with a PAL-NTSC converter)

Really nice for the game, but the control of the AG systems are not the best. The rest of the game is incredible. As soon it'll be on shelves I'll buy it. Just a shame that the control/physic laws are not the same as in wipeout 3

JABBERJAW
15th June 2002, 12:55 AM
I actually just finished kinetica. It was fairly tough to beat. Pretty good game. I only got one record on the tables so I think the preset records already on the game are legit races by the testers since they are pretty fast. I'll play zone mode through eventually, but have better things to do at the moment like wo3se records, kinetica. As far as counter strike, i hear it's a good game, but I like to use keyboard mouse(kinda a quake guy). Not very good though, in fact, quite bad.

science
18th June 2002, 04:33 AM
i got a t-shirt to hold me over for the next two days! hooray!

Sven
18th June 2002, 11:50 AM
I want a t-shirt too!
wooooo 1 more day!!!!!!!!