PDA

View Full Version : Feeling moronic, online service finished?

Deluxe
5th May 2007, 10:44 AM
Hi there... It's been a while since I've posted, but I've got what seems to be the most idiotic question that I could ask.

My original PSP from more than a year ago was lost on a flight between Sydney and Hong Kong, so I've been living without Pure for quite some time. Anyway, today I bought a new gold PSP - and booted up Pure and went ahead to download the expansion packs.

Unbeknownst to me, It seems that the online service has finished. When I push 'online' from the home menu i get a message that basically says. "Online service has finished, press 'home' to exit the game". Which is lame for two reasons, one - where the heck do I get the upgrade packs - and two, I cant get back into the game without exiting and restarting.

Can someone explain to me what I've missed? My memory is fairly hazy of WipeOut but I *think* I'm doing the right thing. :-/!!

Anyway, any and all assistance/knowledge would be most welcome. If the online service has finished, is there anywhere/one that has backups of the expansion packs (Jap version)?

Cheers, and thanks in advance.
Deluxe

EDIT, So i just visited the SCEJ website, and according to it,since the first of November last year (Wow, its been that long?) the download service is closed. So now I renew my plea for anyone with the JAP expansion packs to PM or direct me to where I might obtain them. :(

Asayyeah
5th May 2007, 03:55 PM
You can dl there the missing jap packs ( at least those i got )

http://hosted.filefront.com/asayyeah/1891058

Deluxe
6th May 2007, 07:51 AM
Thank you very much! The slowness of my reply shows exactly how thankful I am. XD!

*Goes back to playing*