PDA

View Full Version : Best track of the league!!!

Mad-Ice
2nd May 2007, 11:20 AM
Hi all!

I have been thinking about the best track of each league in Pure! If there is any track worth to recreate in any other Wipeout game it should be:

Alfa: Blue Ridge; for being the most challenging track, with so many different curves of the Alfa league with the most beautiful surroundings of Pure.

Beta: Sinucit; for being the most speedy track with tricky corners and elevating pieces of beautiful designed track.

Classic1: Manor Top; for the good old memories of W3O and being the most difficult but fun track of this league. I just keep on coming back to this one.

Classic2: Vohl Square; for being the most variable track of the league, that keeps on being interesting at all times. It is really fast but it can slow you down when you are not paying attention.

Gamma: Ubermall; for being the most challenging fast track with a high stunt trick doing three barrelrolls in one fluent movement. It also has the most beautiful surroundings of the league, open and light and everytime you see something new. Just plain superb!

Delta: Koltiwa; for being seriously fast with elevating parts that will influence your ship in a minor but difficult way to keep on to your perfect racing line. Challenging at all times and sreaming for more speed. Go, go, go, goooooo!!!

Omega: Burgertown; for being the most floaty track of the league. This track just feels like a nice dance, moving you from side to side, swinging you around while keeping speed at all times.

What do you guys think?

lunar
2nd May 2007, 11:31 AM
Alpha: Chenghou Project, for having some very cool bits and some unique piloting challenges that appeal to me.
Beta: Sebenco Climb, for being the only Beta one that isn`t either boring or disastrous imo ;) Very fast and thrilling bits and a great technical challenge, without being messy.
Classic 1: Mandrashee, for being insanely floaty and fast. Really on the edge feeling. Fourth best track in the game.
Classic 2: Porta Kora, for insane multiplayer and for being the smoothest of this set.
Gamma: Ubermall, agreed, a beauty in every way. Only surpassed by the next two.
Delta: Koltiwa, agreed. Dares and challenges you to go fast.
Omega: Burgertown, agreed. Probably best track design in the game.:banzai

alterego
2nd May 2007, 12:56 PM
Hi All.

Best Track in every league?....mmmmh...it's so difficult.
It's easier to say the worse ones.... ;)

Alfa-Blue Ridge for the surroundings and the tricky final (do you remember Max? :D )

Beta-Sebenco Climb It is beautiful for its shape and the difficulties due to its peculiar characteristics (....so floaties)

Classic-Karbonis I want say Manor Top, but i really hate Karbonis and it's famous that hatred goes of equal step to the love ;)

Classic2-Odessa Keys This track is so beautiful in all the parameters, from the colors of the ambient to the variety of the shape of track.....

Gamma-Ubermall I did not expect that some barr rolls were possible ;)

Delta-Kahara Descent Its Flash Time Trial was a real hell for me the first time....and now we make three BR on a single straight :D

Omega-123Klan It's not so difficult, but it permits some 'suicide strategy' that are so thrill!

Read You Soon
CdRom

Dav657
2nd May 2007, 02:23 PM
Beta-Citta Nouva-Love this course! Very technical. Also once you get the feel for this course its amazing.

q_dmc12
3rd May 2007, 12:37 AM
Classic2 - tough call between Porta Kora (my fav) and Altima (my new found fav):+

il_NIK
3rd May 2007, 01:02 PM
Alpha: Chenghou Project, for having some unique piloting challenges. Yes, Lunar

Beta: I love Sinucit, a track where perfect anticipation lines give you the time

Classic 1: Mandrashee. Simply it’s not the last one in this league (like all the other, I hate yhis league)

Classic 2: my favourite league. I love to race on Odessa Keys and AltimaII. Odessa over all

Gamma: Ubermall, I don’t know it well, I missed the weekly challenge on ubermall. So I vote for exostra run and staten park.

Delta: Koltiwa, agreed.

Omega: 123Klan. Fast, elegance in the colours and street styled like I love

Tomahawk
5th May 2007, 12:17 PM
Alpha: Blue Ridge - it has definately the best environment and the first and last chicane always make me hold my breath while racing through them

Beta: Sol2 - I love to bomb my opponents in the free fall area on Kai :pirate and this track is sooooooo incredibly fast to fly

Classic 1: I don't really have a favourite here, I dislike every track equally... Poor environment and I don't get a good feeling of speed on any of them. Manor Top might be the track I like to race most out of all four, though, if I had to decide for a fav...

Classic 2: Vohl Square - It's a really close call between Vohl Square and Odessa Keys. Both tracks have a beautiful environment and layout, but Vohl Square feels just slightly faster to race for me.

Gamma: Staten Park - fast track with some tricky parts, pure adrenalin - just the right thing for my father's son :g

Delta: Anulpha Pass - I love it's shortcut before the finish line and it's so fast, it sometimes feels just like WWOOOOooooossSSSHHH!!!! And it's always fun to race it on Kai.

Omega: Cardcity Run - I like that evil last corner before the finishing straight and the up and down spirals. Not very easy to keep your speed up and therefore a nice challenge.

andy
5th May 2007, 05:43 PM
Alpha - Vineta K for being fast
Beta - Citta Nuova for being technical and it's my favourite
Classic 2 - Porto Koro just cos I like it ^^

Zerow
5th May 2007, 10:48 PM
Alpha - Modesto Heights

Beta - Sebenco Climb (my absolute favourite Pure track :g)

Classic - Sagarmatha

Gamma - Sebenco Peak (my second favourite :))

Delta - Iridia

Classic 2 - Porto Kora

Omega - Cardcity Run

Rapier Racer
7th May 2007, 09:11 PM
Alpha: Modesto Heights, this baby is fast!

Beta: SINUCIT!! Best track of the game never mind the league, so many ways you can make a rival pay.......

Classic 1: Karbonis, em I don't know why I just got to like this version of it

Classic 2: Joint most hated league with Omega not particularly fond of any of these tracks

Gamma: Ubermall, fast and twisty :D

Delta: Anulpha Pass, again is very fast and I love getting to shortcut/narrow ledge and placing a bomb on there so the competition gets blasted off it :D

Omega: There is no such thing as a good Omega track.

sleh
7th May 2007, 09:42 PM
alpha: blue ridge, that i recently appreciate. (i especially like on chenghou project the advertising "robots build robots")
beta: sol2 and sebenco climb both. (Slightly less sinucit, even if it's, according to me, one of the most beautiful track of wipeout pure)
classic: mandrashee, and very close: sagarmatha, that i met on 2097 and 3se.
gamma: exostra run,for the industrial atmosphère...
delta: iridia
classic 2: (my favorite tour) vohl square
omega:123klan, with the girl's voice saying "...two, one, goooo", at the finish line (the same voice as wip3out game,ah...nostalgia!)

kekken3
8th May 2007, 02:35 AM
alpha: Modesto Heights - it'd be Chenghou Project if it weren't for the big jump shortcut, which I simply cannot live without.
beta: Sol2 - easy and fluent, but the straight with no walls is always host for dramatic falls. Maybe it'd be Sebenco Climb, but it's too close to Citta Nuova pain and I can't recover in time to enjoy it.
classic: Manor Top - when everything goes well, it's super fun. When someone shoots you just before a 90° falling turn, it's hell. Oh, and I hate Carbonis.
gamma: Staten Park - Very speedy circuit, where my Goteki once managed a 4 perfect laps victory online, never meeting anyone of the 3 opponents. That's all it took to make it my favorite. Sebenco Peak is great, but only when I get enough autopilots.
delta: Anulpha Pass - 4 words: bomb on the shortcut. The comebacks, mind games and extreme reactions me and Mr.X had with it were incredible.
classic 2: Porto Kora, with Vohl Square closely behind. Fat ship paradise. Love the speed, jumps and multiple barrel rolls.
omega: 123klan - don't like the others too much to be honest (literally hate Cardcity Run), but Klan is the most normal visual-wise and the narrow path with no walls is evil in multiplayer.

Asayyeah
8th May 2007, 06:17 PM
me and Mr.X .
You know that we are Missing you on Kai!! we always racing for friday session so hope to see you there back.

alpha: blue ridge my preciousss track , Pure won't be that cool if this track didn't existed
beta: Sinucit: aaahh those raindrops on the screen : purely fantastic
classic: Manor Top : top difficult but top rewarded when everything goes well
gamma: Staten Park : brilliant backgrounds on that fast track
delta: Koltiwa : it's like 'Koltiwa my lov ' for me
classic 2: Porto Kora and also Vohl Square
omega:123klan : i like so much that open area section

Sausehuhn
8th May 2007, 06:31 PM
Sebenco Climb : aaahh those raindrops on the screen : purely fantastic
That was Sinucit mate :rolleyes:

Asayyeah
8th May 2007, 07:37 PM
the big mistake ouch !! too much writing today for me ;)
:paperbag