PDA

View Full Version : Hello All!

Dav657
20th April 2007, 01:55 AM
Just wanted to say. just got back into pure. Cant wait to get to play with everyone here. Am from the US so i probably wont see you guys a lot because of the stupid time differences. Anyways I race only and ONLY Tigron. Hes my fav:p Cant wait to see you guys on Kai!

q_dmc12
20th April 2007, 04:40 AM
Well you seem pretty serious about the time zones so it must be somewhere out west like California or even Hawaii.

Anyway welcome to the forum, I look forward to kicking your arse soon!
(kinda stole that from Ask A Ninja)

Mad-Ice
20th April 2007, 11:39 AM
Hello Dav

Welcome to the board!! I don't have Kai unfortunately. However I wish you good luck while playing on Kai against the best of the best. Be sure to practise. Enjoy your time here!! See you around.

Dav657
20th April 2007, 07:15 PM
Nope am from Ohio. The only problem is am out doing stuff between 3 and 7
most of the time. But i can normaly get on between 4 and 8. Actually when i get on i stay from 4-8. lol. Hope to see you guys soon.

q_dmc12
20th April 2007, 07:18 PM
we'll (well I will at least) be there, just be sure to post when in the kai rendevous thread

:)

andy
20th April 2007, 08:27 PM
welcome to wipeoutzone and have fun on kai :)

Medusa
24th April 2007, 03:39 PM
Welcome dav657! Enjoy Pure!! (US or Euro version??) Perhaps we will Kai race one day.

(If you haven't played it already, the ps1 wipeouts will rock your racing world:D Grab them if you can)

Asayyeah
26th April 2007, 05:52 PM
Wellcome 'a' board Dav657 :)

"Anyways I race only and ONLY Tigron. Hes my fav:p"
I noticed it last night on Kai ;)

This is a cool & friendly place to talk about our passion for WipEout and i will second strongly what Medusa said : get the old WipEout games + a PS1
+ a Negcon ( through ebay) and you will discover fantastic feelings, i swear !

q_dmc12
26th April 2007, 06:23 PM
I was born to push buttons:p