PDA

View Full Version : I finally got it!!! =)

miufs
16th April 2007, 10:03 PM
Hello friends!

After a long time searching for this game in Portugal i finally found it on eBay and bought it.
I have only the disc from the DD2 bundle but i can now play this game and thats what matters to me.
Im really happy and i wanted to share this you with guys... =)

Now i have all the WOs on PS1, besides Pure (an awesome WO) and Fusion. :)

You can see my precious game here: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260101084783

Cheers! ;)

Mad-Ice
17th April 2007, 09:52 AM
I am happy for you!!! I enjoyed this game so much! I was one of the happy few to got it pre-released because, I have sent a CD of my band to Sony in Holland to try to get our music into the game. As a thank you, I got the game in a 'not for sale edition'. So indeed this copy is a really special edition.:D

andy
17th April 2007, 09:21 PM
Lucky you! :D I wish I could find wip3out and wip3out:special edition. Oh well, I'll just keep looking around. Enjoy ^^

Medusa
19th April 2007, 02:50 AM
Congrats miuf! You won't regret it! (I paid close to 200 pounds to be able to play SE here in N. America and I am SOOO glad I did!) As much as I loved my Wip3out, I just can't play it anymore now that I have the SE.8)

And the dual pack is the only to get an unopened game these days...I shelled out way too much just for the regular package SE. But that's what it takes for fanatics...

miufs
19th April 2007, 10:16 AM
Thank you all for the congrats! :)
I am very excited about this game and i cant wait for it to arrive at my door! =)

I would like to have the "normal" version of WO3:SE but unfortunatelly it costs a lot.

@Medusa: Im glad you have this game without being the double pack. Take good care of it! :)

I´ll only have the double pack CD and the manual and i´ll have to be happy with only that. And I am!!! lol

Cheers! ;)

Silverstream
20th April 2007, 08:13 PM
Lucky you! :D I wish I could find wip3out and wip3out:special edition. Oh well, I'll just keep looking around. Enjoy ^^

There are usually quite a few copies going on eBay for only a few quid. Failing that, W3OSE seems to be quite common in Cash Converters or the preowned racks in Game.

Good luck on finding it!

stin
21st April 2007, 12:28 PM
I have been to Cash Convertors for nearly every week for a month but still no avail so I just rely on Ebay.

stevie:)

Asayyeah
21st April 2007, 08:21 PM
I'm happy for you miufs :+
I got the original CD case + the same double pack brand new you will receive soon.

Early in the morning today with dedicated Wipeout luvers we did a funny 'all-tracks except prototypes' i-link SE. Venom class to fit to the 5 guys we were, around 2 dusty ps1; note that they were working perfectly even 10 years after.
SE is fantastic and belongs to my top3 WipEout games

miufs
21st April 2007, 09:49 PM
Hi friends!!!

The game arrived this morning! =)
It is wonderful! It is even better than W3O in terms on playability and graphics.
I loved to race the WO2097 tracks again! =)

The only letdown was that i was expecting a new interface but everything remains equal to W3O. But thats ok.

Well, im off to the front of the TV again! lol

element42
22nd April 2007, 06:19 PM
The only letdown was that i was expecting a new interface but everything remains equal to W3O. But thats ok.What are you talking about?! Surely the font size change is an entirely new paradigm in WO interfaces! ;)

miufs
22nd April 2007, 07:27 PM
Yeah the font size is bigger than in W3O but the scheme of the menus is the same, if you know what i mean. :)

IC3MAN
31st January 2008, 11:41 PM
Been looking on www.ebay.au and www.trademe.co.nz for about a year and finally nabbed one last week. Original case, manual and disc for 25$nz. So stoked i thought it would take a lifetime to find. Goin to have first run this weekend with a few other AG pilots. Booyar

BARTgai
1st February 2008, 12:22 AM
if that is a link to a downloadable version, i would delete it fast if i were you...

Alex_Se
1st February 2008, 05:16 PM
Very nice man! :o
I've been looking for WO3SE for such a long time and i never found it. I'll wait for it to be released on Playstation Store and buy it.
Btw we live in the same place :p

EddieE
19th February 2008, 08:35 PM
Does anyone know when SE will be released on Playstation store for download to PS3?
Ive been trying for ages to get to play it. The modded PSX i bought on ebay only plays copies of NTSC region and not PAL games. *#@$!!!!!
So im still looking for a modded PSX which ,just my luck, are getting harder to come by.

Axel
20th February 2008, 11:28 PM
This reminds me to set up my PS2 again and play the frak out of this game. I loved it to bits as much as WO64 :)