PDA

View Full Version : So, how do I go about unlocking my fishy?

Max A K Challie
12th April 2007, 07:45 AM
I love Piranha. How do I unlock it in Fusion? Also, how would I get the Tigron?

Basically, how do I unlock crafts in Fusion? All I've unlocked so far is tracks and weapons.

stin
12th April 2007, 08:01 AM
OK, How much percentage did you complete your game so far?

Cos I did completed three times over the years with no problems. (If you wanna know why I played three times?, well my son deleted my last two games so you know!)

stevie:)

rdmx
12th April 2007, 08:48 AM
You'd have to complete the challenge for the second pilot right?
It's the very last ship.
Or you could just cheat first!
Features Unlocked:
X Triangle Circle Triangle Circle

Sausehuhn
12th April 2007, 11:24 AM
Play through the AG-leagues. After every second league you finished 1st, you get an one-on-one challenge against a team you haven't unlocked yet. If you finish this race with gold, you've got the new team unlocked :)
And don't forget to upgrade your ships with the money you earn in the leagues. Otherwise it will be very difficult to compete against the AI in the later leagues.

rdmx
12th April 2007, 12:23 PM
Actually, if you don't upgrade, the AI don't upgrade either!
So get as close as possible to 25% upgrade without being ON 25 % for maximum benefit. Therefore, you are on 23 % upgrade but the CPU are on 0% still. it goes in 25, 50 and 75 and 100 % clusters i think.

Sausehuhn
12th April 2007, 02:36 PM
They don't upgrade, that's right.
But IMO the AI is very strong in the AG-leagues (compared to normal arcade races). There will be a point where you have to upgrade.
And then again Fusion is easier with upgraded ships (yes, the games starts very hard and goes easier with upgrading).

q_dmc12
12th April 2007, 05:48 PM
That's why I liked Fusion:p - lol, I'm a noob!

Max A K Challie
27th May 2007, 01:55 PM
Thanks everyone! I'll do the AG Leagues.

infoxicated
27th May 2007, 08:45 PM
If you do the challenges, the leagues become a nightmare - every super weapon you unlock by doing the challenges gets used by the AI in the leagues, making them much tougher than they would be.