PDA

View Full Version : Data corrupted!

Mad-Ice
24th February 2007, 03:57 PM
Aaaahhhh, I am almost crying here. I made a lot of new records lately and now my profile is corrupted. I have to do everything all over again and hoping to be even better! From now on I am going to make a back-up every time I am finished with a track. I am really :blarg and :(

borell
24th February 2007, 04:33 PM
Now that's frustrating! :mad: :brickwall

Hope you did not lose to much new data. Why is it that one always have to be reminded to backup in this way? Let's all make a backup today!

Zerow
24th February 2007, 07:11 PM
Sorry to hear that, Matthijs. :frown:

Yeah, remember to backup your saves from now on, and hopefully you can come back ASAP. :+

infoxicated
24th February 2007, 08:22 PM
I went through a phase of making back-up's once a week, but since the end of last year I've been pretty lazy, so I guess this is as good a warning as anything that I should get. Bad luck Mad-Ice.

q_dmc12
24th February 2007, 08:53 PM
That's what I do, I go so far as to backup the entire savegame folder

rdmx
24th February 2007, 11:35 PM
Is it because you downloaded a music pack?

Mine corrupted several times because of the music packs :(

I had a backup luckily.

alterego
25th February 2007, 09:16 AM
Hi All.

I'm crying with you Mad... :(

i loose in the same time ms of my psp and hd of my pc where i backup my psp....aaargh

if you have corrupted only the profile you save the ghosts, i hope :?

Read you soon
CdRom

Rapier Racer
25th February 2007, 11:01 AM
I feel so sorry for you man thats really nasty :cold

I make backups about twice a month I just copy all contents of the stick so in the event it dies i can easy restore a new one to the exact way the old one was, I'm glad I had my backups as I let a chap from work have a shot of Pure and the silly son of a......... saved over my profile with a new one after I had painfully forced myself to win all Omega pack golds just days before lol

Mad-Ice
25th February 2007, 03:22 PM
Thanks guys, to share my sadness! Alterego, that is real bad luck, I hope you will get back soon too, and better of course. Indeed I haven't lost my ghosts, luckely! I will be busy restoring records and breaking my old ones!

I have tried to get my old profile on my new memory card. Arnaud tried to help me, but it didn't work. Now I have done folder after folder and it worked. It did took some time but finally I found out that I have to do all the records from Karbonis upto Vineta K again. Grrrr...I thought Arnaud was hard to beat!! Uhuh, but to beat myself that is tuff!!