PDA

View Full Version : Wipeout Pure Video

RingoSpoon
9th February 2007, 06:48 AM
Check it out :)

Hope you enjoy...

Wipeout Pure Video #1 (http://www.wipeoutpure.co.uk/Master-Pure-Vid_7thFeb_v4.wmv)

stin
9th February 2007, 05:17 PM
Excellent video and music:)

stevie:D:+

RingoSpoon
9th February 2007, 09:27 PM
Cheers bro :)

This is pics from playing single player tournament - i will make a kai vid next :D

B[one]
10th February 2007, 09:58 AM
Excellent music !!
and great vid, this is kinda psychedelic or something ? I was like :sonar when the vid ended haha ^^

Asayyeah
10th February 2007, 11:51 AM
I second B[one] about the psychedelic stuff especially near the end of the video : brilliant :nod

Zerow
10th February 2007, 07:08 PM
Why can't I view the video? I keep getting a blank window everytime I click the link and nothing happens. I'm using Flock, by the way. :?

Could you submit it to Google Video/YouTube or allow us to download it elsewhere or something?

Frances_Penfold
10th February 2007, 07:37 PM
Very nice, very beautiful. And good music!

I second the notion to get this and other Wipeout vids on Youtube. Many other racing games have a substantial presence on Youtube but Wipeout is really lacking, at least the last time I checked. I think it's important to have the vids out there for a broad audience, to attract interest to the franchise :)

q_dmc12
10th February 2007, 08:42 PM
:+Good job:+

Rapier Racer
11th February 2007, 12:15 AM
cool :nod

Tomahawk
11th February 2007, 01:02 PM
Why can't I view the video? I keep getting a blank window everytime I click the link and nothing happens.

I'm having the same problem when I try to view your vid Ringospoon. Blank screen, no music, no video... :( I've tried to view it using Realplayer or Windows Media Player...

Asayyeah
11th February 2007, 01:29 PM
For those who got a problem viewing videos due to lack of codec ,VLC (http://www.videolan.org/vlc/) is a free media player who can read every kind of videos without downloading new codec

Rapier Racer
11th February 2007, 02:54 PM
what version Tom? WMP 11 plays it fine for me

Zerow
11th February 2007, 06:43 PM
I still can't even download the video. Everytime I click the link, blank page, nothing else. :frown:

Could one of you guys submit it to a file sharing site please? (Any site other than Rapidshare :blarg)

Tomahawk
11th February 2007, 07:09 PM
what version Tom? WMP 11 plays it fine for me

I'm using WMP version 11.0.5721.5145. It seems to have some kind of problem with the codec, like Asa said. I don't use WMP that often. Since I updated it to version 11 I'm always having trouble getting stuff played properly with it - that's why I downloaded the Realplayer...

I'll try that VLC Asa has linked to... Thanks guys!

RingoSpoon
11th February 2007, 08:11 PM
No worries - I was intending it to be played only full screen (and at full volume) but here you go... :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh9gxl0s_Ac

Zerow
11th February 2007, 09:53 PM
Cheers. Nice video. :+