PDA

View Full Version : Hi Fumii record request.

ITHAKA
11th December 2006, 11:06 PM
I did a 37.20 second laptime on Hi-Fumii in the AG-Systems, on vector, back in september I started playing the game again and I couldnt beat that time. But I want to know the potential of this ship. Can someone here please try and see what this ship can do in experienced hands.

My wipeout 3 is the PAL version.

Its on time trail.

Thanks

Medusa
12th December 2006, 05:00 PM
Hi!
I don't have the PAL version (and never play time trial anyways).
If you want to see what experienced hands can do, take a look at the wo records page at wo zone homepage.
or post a challenge under AG Racing Challenges thread...;)

Lance
12th December 2006, 05:56 PM
Problem with looking at the records pages is that until people get in the habit of posting records for more than just the fastest ship, you're not likely to find any time on Hi-fumii that isn't for an Icaras. Although I've not looked on the WO3 tables lately, maybe there is an AG-sys time entered.

stin
12th December 2006, 06:44 PM
I`ll do my best for you on the errmmm interesting ship but I`m getting a new TV soon.

stevie:sonar

AmigoJack
12th December 2006, 08:02 PM
Well, thats interesting tho. I wonder how ppl handle Feisar on Sagarmatha or Auricom at all.

@foxx: cant you provide a filter on the team when displaying? I dont mean a redesign, just some sort of "quick hack" like adding one parameter to the url - i.e. this is how it looks now:
http://www.wipeoutzone.com/records.php?action=display_records&sub_action=&game_id=6&track_id=1&game_title=Wipeout+3+SE&mode_id=1&type_id=1&best_times_only=true&limit=5&x=33&y=44Maybe a few lines are enough to extend the SQL-query with an additional WHERE-condition. So we could at least manually call an url like this
http://www.wipeoutzone.com/records.php?action=display_records&sub_action=&game_id=6&track_id=1&game_title=Wipeout+3+SE&mode_id=1&type_id=1&best_times_only=true&limit=5&x=33&y=44&team=Auricomwhich would only display times done with Auricom.

I know, thats eazy said :P
Consider.

infoxicated
13th December 2006, 09:56 AM
That's always been the intention with the new records table system, but I wont be pulling it apart until during the xmas holidays... should I have the time. :)

Tomahawk
13th December 2006, 06:13 PM
I did a 37.20 second laptime on Hi-Fumii in the AG-Systems, on vector, back in september I started playing the game again and I couldnt beat that time. But I want to know the potential of this ship. Can someone here please try and see what this ship can do in experienced hands.

My wipeout 3 is the PAL version.

Its on time trail.

Thanks

I might have a go at this on the weekend. :banzai Give me time until sunday... I'll post the times I've achieved here.

AmigoJack
14th December 2006, 01:30 PM
That's always been the intention with the new records table system:D You are planning a NRTS (new records table system) again? I left the forums back then when you were about to finalize the table system the site now has. Must have been a long time til now :P

infoxicated
14th December 2006, 02:02 PM
No no - the definitive system launched in September just gone. It did take me around six months to get it all together and port all the old times over, though.

You can follow the whole saga here:

http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3244

;)

Tomahawk
17th December 2006, 03:22 PM
As promised, here are my times done in a 30 min vector session today:

Wipeout 3 SE
lap time: 0:36.76
race time: 1:17.76

Wip3out
lap time: 0:36.16
race time: 1:17.36

All times done with AG Sys. I'm sure these times can still be improved since my BL on W3O wasn't even a perfect lap, but I haven't raced with AG Sys in ages.

stin
17th December 2006, 04:46 PM
I have not played wipeout3 for ages!!! but I LOOOOOVE the music! I just can`t get used to my precious neggy so I`m using `D` pads! and here is my scores after 30mins

stevie:paperbag

ITHAKA
19th December 2006, 12:04 PM
As promised, here are my times done in a 30 min vector session today:

Wipeout 3 SE
lap time: 0:36.76
race time: 1:17.76

Wip3out
lap time: 0:36.16
race time: 1:17.36

All times done with AG Sys. I'm sure these times can still be improved since my BL on W3O wasn't even a perfect lap, but I haven't raced with AG Sys in ages.

Wow, a full second faster.

Thanks.