PDA

View Full Version : PSP Crash Bug.

Angryman
7th December 2006, 12:57 PM
Hi there.
I haven't been playing PURE for a while now because of a bug which freezes the game whenever i finish the Assertion Tournament. I've managed to complete it in Rapier, but anything higher than that and the game will completely freeze as soon as i complete the final track of the tournament.
Is there anyway to fix this problem?
I really want to complete this Game 100% but I need to complete Assertion to unlock the rest of the game.

guillaume
7th December 2006, 01:51 PM
I don't know if this can help but the PSP crashed on me a few times while playing descension tournaments, usually at the end of tracks 10 to 12. I realised I could avoid this bug by waiting a few seconds each time a stats screen ("stats screen", yeah?) appeared, before pressing any button to go to the next screen.
If you want to PM me your profile I could play the ascension tournament and tell you if it went right or wrong.

Silverstream
7th December 2006, 07:20 PM
Sounds to me as if it's a bug on your copy. I'm no expert on PSP discs but it may be scratched slightly and this has caused a freeze during the ascension tournament. If it continuously does it, I'd recommend getting a cheap replacement copy of eBay; my copy has never frozen on me at any stage, and it is very new.

Asayyeah
7th December 2006, 08:43 PM
A possible solution for you :
store & copy your dl packs into your pc first.
get them again into your MS but try to respect this order : first gamma pack then delta, classique2 & Omega.

Angryman
8th December 2006, 06:57 PM
I don't know if this can help but the PSP crashed on me a few times while playing descension tournaments, usually at the end of tracks 10 to 12. I realised I could avoid this bug by waiting a few seconds each time a stats screen ("stats screen", yeah?) appeared, before pressing any button to go to the next screen.
If you want to PM me your profile I could play the ascension tournament and tell you if it went right or wrong.

Hey!
thanks for the replies.
I haven't played it for so long that i actually had forgotten which tournament i couldn't finish, its actually Descension. Its a pain in the arse too because its a long tournament and it crashes on the very last event.
I will try to do what you did and wait a few seconds.
If that doesn't work I'll try downloading the packs again as mentioned.
Thanks again guys!

Rapier Racer
11th December 2006, 06:19 PM
Odd, my PSP crashes totally at random during the game, most of the time its post race the first button press crashes it, rarely it crashes mid race I only remember two occasions