PDA

View Full Version : Best Vehicle

PH03N1X
21st November 2006, 02:27 AM
Hello everyone! am new to this game had it for about a week. am already in flash class. and i was wondering which car is the best? ive been using guardian from the secret pack. dont know if hes anygood i just like that one for some reason. so what car should i use or which is the best overall. thanks for your help.

lunar
21st November 2006, 02:55 AM
Triakis is the best ship. Fastest, best shield and some other reasons to choose it. But as for the ship you should use, whatever you enjoy the game with most. If that`s Triakis, fair enough. :) Hope you enjoy the game, everything you could want to know about it is probably here somewhere.

username
21st November 2006, 04:28 AM
It depends what you like, if you prefer to feel heavy momentum behind you, go for treakis or piranah, however they are not so good on acceleratio and handling imo, but if you want to feel what it is like to control a paper airoplane use assegai or feisar. very light, but no feel of weight which is what i like.

experiment until you are happy, and once youve found a good ship practice. but still remember to try others often

mclarensmps
21st November 2006, 05:07 AM
You guys described it best! If you want a good balance b/w momentum and agility, my pick would be the harimau!

KANDANG
21st November 2006, 05:44 AM
the triakis is good to use on time trials.
i like the triakis on ad hoc multiplayer
but when playin on kai, i prefer using the goteki (it's comfortable to fly with)
same as the ag systems
:p

stin
21st November 2006, 10:05 AM
I was wondering which car is the best?

Car?,CAR??, What CAR???, where? is there wheels on Wipeout Pure? That I gotta find!;)

Triakis are the best of all but you can choose when you do feel like it.

And welcome to the board and enjoy.

stevie:)

Riccardo Raccis
21st November 2006, 10:50 AM
Aye welcome aboard. The best vehicle? Technically the best is the Van Uber for me, as for the speed-maneuver-other stuff combination. My favourite team is Icaras and Icaras I like to fly, but trying to switch my mind to an objective perspective I'd say Van Uber has the best overall performance.

Mad-Ice
21st November 2006, 11:09 AM
Welcome PH03N1X to the site

Just have a look at the records table for Pure, then you will see for yourself which is the best craft.

Enjoy your stay. If you want you can introduce yourself in the Pilot Lounge if i am correct.

Greetings

Asayyeah
21st November 2006, 03:17 PM
Welcome a board PH03N1X :)
Triakis is overall the best but i need to do a slight precision to this :
When you start Pure it would be probably more useful for you to learn the tracks by Van Uber or Harimau even AGS , forget zone or medievil these are not extra ships ( don't trust the stats sometimes!!)
If you start managing barrel-rolls on each jump i would strongly advise you to get Triakis or Tigron with their best shield ( BR eats you shield each time done)
Good luck with your progression

kowareta|vojeet
21st November 2006, 05:55 PM
I prefer Goteki because of the acceleration, shield and agility.

andy
21st November 2006, 06:20 PM
hi there and welcome to our forums :).

so, first of all, we call them ships and everyone has a favourite - a lot of people here like triakis but I wouldnt recomend it to beginers and it isnt my favourite.

I like the assegai, AGsystems and the tigron; they seem to feel fast and nimble, they are what i would recommend along with feisar (easiest ship) and auricom (a good all-rounder).

so have fun, keep practicing, and fly what you like, how you like.

Zerow
21st November 2006, 08:46 PM
In terms of setting the fastest possible lap times, Triakis is the best option. However, don't go jumping into it straight away - start off with the slow yet agile craft such as Feisar and AG Systems, then move onto the balanced all-rounders like Qirex and Assegai; and then, once you're ready, embrace the tough to master yet kick-arse heavy ships.

Apart from Feisar (nothing like the slow yet reliable blue and yellow dart! :nod), Piranha is without question my favourite. It's an absolute blast to race once you get the hang of it - far more so than Triakis, IMO - particuarly at faster speeds, and I've managed to give some of Arnaud's Triakis lap records a run for their money with it*.

* - In fact, I managed to get within several hundredths of a second in at least one case! :D

PH03N1X
21st November 2006, 10:23 PM
oops. my bad didnt mean to call them cars. fine AG crafts. is that any better? and am personally loving kai right now!!:D i will just stick with the guardian right now pretty fast IMO.

Asayyeah
21st November 2006, 11:32 PM
I've managed to give some of Arnaud's Triakis lap records a run for their money with it*.
* - In fact, I managed to get within several hundredths of a second in at least one case! :D

Wow !! Congrats mate:+
i haven't noticed that could you give more info on which track?
[end off topic ;) ]

Lance
21st November 2006, 11:55 PM
Isn't there already another topic for best Pure ship? Is there a sufficient difference between that one and this one to justify a separate thread? I doubt it. Convince me via PM and I will reopen this now closed thread.