PDA

View Full Version : Bulls-I Armouries missiles

benjahman
15th October 2006, 01:30 PM
Hello all,
I'm in intensive training on Chenghou Project circuit where there is pieces of track without edge. While I've been targeted by a missile after the big turn on the left, 2 of the 3 missile heads rebound on the edges without touch me and the third one, after a rebound, comes out from the track where there wasn't edge on this part. I hear this one whizzing on my left, going away from me and come back more and more untill touch me, like if the missile made a big U-turn curve in the air to come back on its target (me).
I think I didn't dream but maybe this kind of thing happend to someone here, it seems that those "Bulls-I Armouries" missiles are smarter than I thought.
Forgive my english!!

Asayyeah
15th October 2006, 04:26 PM
Hello Benjahman and wellcome to the forum :)
What you describe is interesting : we noticed that when playing multi online : you locked an ennemy with your missile ( waiting for a 'red' lock ) you fire it but if your opponent make a jump on an edge or only bottoming out, the missile ( divided in 3) can be unlocking itself from its target, usually the 3 missile heads are lost but sometimes,one is flying into the air and relock after a 2 or 3 sec later and eventually hit the ship.

benjahman
15th October 2006, 05:40 PM
Yes asayyeah, that's exactly what happened, The 2 first heads get lost after several rebounds on the edges but the third one has been ejected from the track after a rebound, so during the race I passed bofore it on the long straight line without edge and it came back to me after about 3 seconds, FANTASTIC FEELING!!

q_dmc12
17th October 2006, 04:50 AM
huh, I always thought there were 2 missiles - o well :)

Lion
17th October 2006, 08:14 AM
I always thought there were 3 rockets (parallel path, no bounce), but only one missile (homing, can bounce)?

Zerow
17th October 2006, 09:11 PM
I've made the exact same assumption as Lion up untill now - three rockets per Rocket pick-up, and one missile per Missile pick-up.

benjahman
18th October 2006, 12:59 PM
Hey q_dmc12, I always thought there were 3 missile heads but actualy there's only 2, you're right man! Thanks for your comment.

Asayyeah
18th October 2006, 01:18 PM
Apologize : 2 missiles head :paperbag