PDA

View Full Version : Wipeout Pure Fix

KANDANG
10th October 2006, 04:59 AM
If you're in need of a wipeout pure fix and don't have anyone online to play with, y not give mario kart ds online a try
=p

it's a downgrade from your regular wp in terms of graphics and speed but it has nearly identical game elements. They've got random weapon pickup pads, speed pads and a starting boost just like wp.

banana = mines
fake item box/bomb-omb = bomb
green shell = rockets
red shell = missiles
mushroom = turbo
3-shells = shield
black ink = disruption bolt

and there are other items which affect the rest of the pack such as lightning / the black ink(which disrupts your field of vision). Give it a try if u're in need of a wp fix. Tht's what i've been doing until someone comes on to Kai and sets up a multiplayer game of WP :D

*oh ya , they've also got a boost thing which can be executed after a drift which gives u alil boost just like what barrel rolls do in wp. only two things which I didn't like abt mk ds is the snaking(started frm f-zero) everyone's doing online,... that's imho =p and the blue shell which when released only targets the player who is leading the pack (plus it's really hard to dodge the blue shell). :<

Icebergslim3000
10th October 2006, 05:03 AM
Im still trying to get online with wipeout.

q_dmc12
10th October 2006, 09:43 PM
Atm I am a PSP fan-boy but the price of Wii is shifting my view;)

Lei07
15th October 2006, 04:53 PM
Look, MKart is a classic game, no doubt,many happy memories of SNES and N64 versions, but you cannot be seriously comparing the two. Ok, the DS ver does have a proper Inferstructure mode but come on, a multiplayer mode doesnt make a game, just adds to it. Otherwise will see you at the Pong online championship.
Whatever the console WO does need proper online multiplayer, but in the meantime there are ways... Maybe a national tournament could be done, that would be cool to see.