PDA

View Full Version : October Update: fact or fiction?

Wolfen
8th October 2006, 04:20 AM
Anyone in "the know" have any reliable info on this? :?

Of course I'm referring to the rumor that we might possibly get one last "final" download pack for WipEout Pure in October, the last one ever?

Dominator
8th October 2006, 04:38 AM
As far as i know Wolfen we have all we are going to get!! :)

Wolfen
8th October 2006, 06:51 AM
Ah damn, that's what I was afraid of.:frown:

But why did they mention that thing about after October, there'd be no more downloads? Was the last download pack released in October of 2005?

Also, I noticed yesterday at the store that WipEout Pure is on the PSP "greatest hits" list, meaning its price is reduced because so many people have already purchased it for PSP; perhaps that means there's a slight chance that Liverpool Studios will give us just one more W/O iteration on the PSP (please?:D)

Rapier Racer
8th October 2006, 01:03 PM
NOOO! As good as Pure is the next Wipeout has to be on the console even the PS2 with its online capabilities would surly have allowed more of us to race each other than Kai does

Captain Q
8th October 2006, 02:52 PM
I believe they've always said the next installment would be for PS3.

Rapier Racer
8th October 2006, 03:15 PM
Yep just making it clear that I don't really see the point of making another Wipeout for PSP before one for the console, after all Pure was made an exclusive PSP title to help with hardware sales not like there will be an influx of people buying one all of a sudden if another PSP exlusive Wipeout came along

Asayyeah
8th October 2006, 09:28 PM
Rapier Racer... héhéh i am sure you gonna change again your nickname soon, Stephen, phantom class is opening its arms for ya:D

Rapier Racer
8th October 2006, 10:02 PM
lol nope I will not be bothering foxy again with another name change request :dizzy